Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:03 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:01 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM

Old December 26th, 2018, 01:26 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Airclan Signups and RP (powerplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Abysssong sniffed an unfamiliar scent as she padded along the Clan's territory, turning her head instinctively. There, crossing the Clan borders, was a black-furred cat. The deputy wrinkled her nose, disliking his odor. She crept behind him, her night-colored fur making her seem like a simple shadow, and spoke. "And who are you?" she inquired in an interrogative tone, her glare as emotionless as stone.
@Coriander
Zero yelped as the Clan cat called him out from behind and spun around, fur bristling. He eyed the cat in front of him, took a deep breath, smoothed his fur, and gave a reassuring purr. "My name is Zero," he said smoothly. "I'm just passing through. You see, I'm in desperate need of food; I haven't had the best of hunting today, in fact I haven't caught a thing!"

Last edited by dino.; December 26th, 2018 at 05:21 PM.
Old December 26th, 2018, 03:41 PM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Aquafeather sat in the middle of camp looking up into the sky. "Hm. Lets get something to eat" she muttered under her breath and got up.
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Old December 26th, 2018, 06:52 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

'Zephyr! Help! I can't hold on much longer!'
'I'm coming! Just hold on!'
'Ari!'
'I'm sorry...' the white and yellow she said as she fell. The large flames seemed to have risen up as his sister, seeming like a pretator, opening their jaws to steal their prey's life. She fell to her demise, and word in the dream came back to him. 'After kin goes down in flames a leader shall rise, and out of the darkness a wind shall fly.'

Zephyrstar woke up from this dream, breathing hard and his eyes wide. 'That dream again? This has got to be the third time this moon.' he thought and shook his head, as there was moss embedded into his fur.
Old December 26th, 2018, 07:44 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
Zero yelped as the Clan cat called him out from behind and spun around, fur bristling. He eyed the cat in front of him, took a deep breath, smoothed his fur, and gave a reassuring purr. "My name is Zero," he said smoothly. "I'm just passing through. You see, I'm in desperate need of food; I haven't had the best of hunting today, in fact I haven't caught a thing!"
"Take a sniff. We have borders. Anything inside of them is ours, including the prey," she replied coldly, a disconcerting aura swarming her. Her ears twitched questioningly at the purr. "It's not often I hear a purr as innocent as that one," she muttered to herself wistfully. Abysssong glared at the floor aggressively, then shook her head and glanced back at the stranger - what was his name again? Zero-. "I can take you back to our leader to see if he'd like to have mercy on you, if you'd prefer that over being chased to your death." she said, raising her voice slightly so that the sentence sounded like a question.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 26th, 2018, 07:48 PM
roar

Quote:
"Take a sniff. We have borders. Anything inside of them is ours, including the prey," she replied coldly, a disconcerting aura swarming her. Her ears twitched questioningly at the purr. "It's not often I hear a purr as innocent as that one," she muttered to herself wistfully. Abysssong glared at the floor aggressively, then shook her head and glanced back at the stranger - what was his name again? Zero-. "I can take you back to our leader to see if he'd like to have mercy on you, if you'd prefer that over being chased to your death." she said, raising her voice slightly so that the sentence sounded like a question.

"In case you didn't hear, I was a bit distracted," he snapped. "I didn't exactly have time to sniff for borders." He took a deep breath and once again calmed his stance. "Trust me, sweetie, the only cat here dying because of a chase would be you. I've more endurance than it seems." He inclined his head in the rough direction of AirClan's camp. "Let's go, shall we? No need to lead me; I've seen it plenty before."
Old December 26th, 2018, 08:13 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:

"In case you didn't hear, I was a bit distracted," he snapped. "I didn't exactly have time to sniff for borders." He took a deep breath and once again calmed his stance. "Trust me, sweetie, the only cat here dying because of a chase would be you. I've more endurance than it seems." He inclined his head in the rough direction of AirClan's camp. "Let's go, shall we? No need to lead me; I've seen it plenty before."
"Are you sure? I didn't think your eyes worked properly if you couldn't tell I'm more agile and swifter than you." She walked into the camp, nudging him involuntarily to get him to move along. Abysssong kept her gaze on him, with the occasional glance over at the camp. "Zephyrstar!" she called out, waiting patiently for her mate to appear.
@~+Winter+~
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 26th, 2018, 08:19 PM
roar

Quote:
"Are you sure? I didn't think your eyes worked properly if you couldn't tell I'm more agile and swifter than you." She walked into the camp, nudging him involuntarily to get him to move along. Abysssong kept her gaze on him, with the occasional glance over at the camp. "Zephyrstar!" she called out, waiting patiently for her mate to appear.
@~+Winter+~

Zero shifted away from her touch and followed her, muttering under his breath. Who did this cat think she was, anyway? Stay calm, he told himself. Don't do anything rash. His stomach growled as the scent of prey wafted it's way towards him, and he curled his tail in embarrassment.

Old December 26th, 2018, 10:44 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:

Zero shifted away from her touch and followed her, muttering under his breath. Who did this cat think she was, anyway? Stay calm, he told himself. Don't do anything rash. His stomach growled as the scent of prey wafted it's way towards him, and he curled his tail in embarrassment.

Abysssong's ear twitched, the growling sound of powerful hunger unfortunately familiar to her ears. Something inside of her faltered, however, hearing it from one more cat. She struggled to keep the air around her at a normal temperature. Abysssong grew a warm aura of heat, her body temperature going back to its normal, hot state. "Hurry up," she said, flickering the tip of her tail to singe his back as a warning.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 27th, 2018, 09:18 AM
roar

Quote:
Abysssong's ear twitched, the growling sound of powerful hunger unfortunately familiar to her ears. Something inside of her faltered, however, hearing it from one more cat. She struggled to keep the air around her at a normal temperature. Abysssong grew a warm aura of heat, her body temperature going back to its normal, hot state. "Hurry up," she said, flickering the tip of her tail to singe his back as a warning.

"What the-" He twitched forward and looked over his shoulder at her, then at singed fur on his back. A burning smell was beginning to rise into the air. He stared at her, clearly surprised. "Did you just... did you just burn me?" Zero turned fully around and took a few paces back further into the camp, eyes wide.
Old December 27th, 2018, 10:37 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
@~+Winter+~
Quote:

Zephyrstar walked calmly out of his den and saw his mate with a loner in tow. "Another cat trespassing on our borders?" He asked his mate and sighed