Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 12:03 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:00 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Yesterday 11:59 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Poprock
Yesterday 11:58 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 28th, 2018, 12:28 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
(No worries!)

Moorfoot focused his gaze on a young cat approaching him, calling his name.
It was a gray tom, quite tall, but not tall enough to be a warrior.
"Moorfoot?" the cat asked, and as he saw the dark yellow eyes of the young cat, the last piece of the puzzle falling together. A wave of satisfaction surged trough Moorfoot as he realized who the cat in front of him was.
He's like Blazingstar described! "You must be Jaypaw!" he burst out, at the same time as the apprentice- his own apprentice, Moorfoot recalled with a surge of hapinnes- introduced himself.
Moorfoot shifted his paws awkwardly. Good job with the first impression, Moorfoot. he hissed to himself internally, not without a great deal of sarcasm. He suddenly became very aware of his ruffled pelt, and messy paws compared to the apprentice.

He sat up, and shook off a a few dirt clumps from his pelt, then started speaking again.
"Well, that definetely answers my question." he purred at the Jaypaw, as Moorfoot tried to fix himself with discretion. Wishing all hope had not been lost to seem like a well respected warrior, he continued.
"Just the cat I was looking for. I hoped to greet you today properly, so that we can begin training immedietly tomorrow." he meowed, trying to fill his voice with confidence. "Or, tomorrow I thought that maybe I could just watch your skills, to see where you are currently in your way to becoming a warrior." he added. Moorfoot had noticed how he had started to ramble, and tried to take a deep breath to calm himself- but it had the opposite effect.
I'm going to train an apprentice! I'm finally a mentor- Spottednight would be so proud! he felt a little dizzy, and smiled whole-heartedly at Jaypaw.
"Well, luckily I wont have to bother teaching you the boring basics, since you already had a mentor before..." Moorfoot trailed off, stopping himself from saying more when he realized what he had said.
Damn it! Blazingstar warned me that it was a touchy subject, with his mentor that was just gone- and here I go, blabbering anyways...
Jaypaw didn't much mind the rambling going on. He knew that Moorfoot was probably about as nervous as he was, though Jaypaw had learned from a young age how much keeping his composure and cool mattered. Rarely did he let it show that he was frazzled, or overwhelmed, and in situations like this one he was glad for it. They didn't both need to be rambling, as that wouldn't get anything done. "That sounds perfectly alright to me," Jaypaw mewed smoothly, nodding his head along with the words he spoke. It would give him just another day of rest so that he could prepare for his new training regime. At the mention os not being taught the basics, a wave of relief washed over Jaypaw. At least Blazingstar had informed him that he was practically done. "Yes, Shiningfeather and I left off on the more advanced battle moves, and we were finishing up hunting techniques as well," the gray tom replied. It hurt a little to hear, but Jaypaw knew there was nothing he could do to bring Shiningfeather back. He had been on the search patrol to look for her, but when nothing turned up, he was told it was best to just move on.
Old June 29th, 2018, 12:47 AM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Jaypaw didn't much mind the rambling going on. He knew that Moorfoot was probably about as nervous as he was, though Jaypaw had learned from a young age how much keeping his composure and cool mattered. Rarely did he let it show that he was frazzled, or overwhelmed, and in situations like this one he was glad for it. They didn't both need to be rambling, as that wouldn't get anything done. "That sounds perfectly alright to me," Jaypaw mewed smoothly, nodding his head along with the words he spoke. It would give him just another day of rest so that he could prepare for his new training regime. At the mention os not being taught the basics, a wave of relief washed over Jaypaw. At least Blazingstar had informed him that he was practically done. "Yes, Shiningfeather and I left off on the more advanced battle moves, and we were finishing up hunting techniques as well," the gray tom replied. It hurt a little to hear, but Jaypaw knew there was nothing he could do to bring Shiningfeather back. He had been on the search patrol to look for her, but when nothing turned up, he was told it was best to just move on.
Moorfoot held his breath as he waited for the response of the apprentice, but breathed out when Jaypaw's reply didn't contain too much sadness.
Phew! I need to step up my mentoring game, I'm supposed to be all grown-up and mature. Moorfoot cleared his throat, and tried to sit straight. "That is great to hear. Then I trust that I will meet you here tomorrow in the morning." he purred with delight.
I should really take a walk to calm myself before I go to bed, and think through what moves I could teach him... Having an nearly-ready apprentice would be both a relief and give Moorfoot something he needed to put extra effort in. "It was nice to meet you, Jaypaw." he said at last, stretching his legs in anticipation of running through the territory.
Old June 29th, 2018, 12:58 AM
~Fae of the forest~

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Moorfoot ran. Oh, he really liked running.
He felt the wind blow his fur, and the stedy ground carrying him under his feet.
The open sky welcomed him, and it was late enough to see Silverpelt shine down on him with those small, silver lights. He stopped for a moment, to catch his breath, and just stood there panting for a bit before sitting down.
Tomorrow, I'll get to teach my own apprentice! he recalled as he thought of which moves Jaypaw probably already knew, and which ones Moorfoot could teach him. His delightful thoughts was interupted by his belly rumbling.
He was always hungry after running for so longs. He opened his mouth to smell the air, feeling the familiar one of rabbit close by. He didn't wait until it'd notice him, he just lept forward, throwing himself as fast as he could when he glimpsed a flash of cream fur. He felt a rush of satisfaction as the rabbit whimpered when he noticed him, but could barely run a few meters before he was in Moorfoot's jaw. His belly rumbled again.
I can bring more to my clan later, if I eat this now.
He sat down, planning the following day.
Old June 29th, 2018, 05:31 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Moorfoot held his breath as he waited for the response of the apprentice, but breathed out when Jaypaw's reply didn't contain too much sadness.
Phew! I need to step up my mentoring game, I'm supposed to be all grown-up and mature. Moorfoot cleared his throat, and tried to sit straight. "That is great to hear. Then I trust that I will meet you here tomorrow in the morning." he purred with delight.
I should really take a walk to calm myself before I go to bed, and think through what moves I could teach him... Having an nearly-ready apprentice would be both a relief and give Moorfoot something he needed to put extra effort in. "It was nice to meet you, Jaypaw." he said at last, stretching his legs in anticipation of running through the territory.
Realizing the conversation was drawing to a close, Jaypaw shifted his weight a bit, rolling his tail from one side of him to the other. Not that he didn't enjoy talking with his new mentor - Moorfoot seemed to be an alright cat - but he remembered about his promise to Kestrelflight to meet her at the border around this time. He was both nervous and excited, though none of it shone on his face. "Alright. I'll meet you here tomorrow after the dawn patrol," he replied, already getting to his paws and gathering himself. His next destination would be the moors, as it wasn't quite dusk yet. "You as well, Moorfoot," he mewed and, after casting a smile in his direction, dipped his head and headed towards the apprentices den. He at least wanted to clean himself up before seeing Kestrelflight.

(Want to just time skip and post them in the training moors? ^^)
Old June 29th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Celestial
[oof he's cloned in the same place. awkward]

It was quite the sight he witnessed as one of his warriors came crashing down the hill he was at the bottom of. The fluffy leader stared for a moment, unsure what she was doing to have caused this scene. He had been on a stroll, deep in thought about everything going on. He hadn't noticed the she-cat until this moment.

Once she came to the bottom, he gave her a moment to regain herself before speaking. "So uh-" he began, completely unsure where to go about this situation. "Are you alright?" he inquired, taking a few steps towards the warrior before stopping, assuming she wouldn't want her help as most cats would in this type of situation. She'd probably be flushed with embarrassment, but he wasn't going to judge. He had his fair share of embarrassing moments. Even now, as the leader.

@Empress Of Evil
Leaving camp now, the leader needed to clear his mind of everything going on. He had spoken to SkyClan and now needed to plan his next actions carefully. It didn't take long until his paws led him to a field one of his warriors was hunting in. This was a common thing and WindClan had the respect to give each other enough room to hunt because they needed to chase their prey. This wasn't a simple crouch and pounce tactic, it took practice and only the quickest got to hunt enough for the clan.

Blazingstar found himself watching the she-cat now. His stroll had been interrupted, but he didn't mind. He liked watching his warriors in action. It was nice to know everyone -- or at least most -- pulled their weight to provide for the clan. Upon seeing the defeated chase, he decided to talk to her anyway. His paws didn't hesitate to begin padding after the she-cat, taking a little while to reach where she had run to before he was within scent distance. The crunching of grass under his paws gave him away before his scent did though.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 29th, 2018 at 09:46 PM.
Old June 29th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

@Strange Rainbow

Blazingstar nodded in silence, his brows furrowed in thought for a moment. Perhaps this was time for change? He gave the elder a small smile. "That's a fair point," he concluded, his tail waving behind him a little bit.

[short]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 30th, 2018, 01:10 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Empress Of Evil
Leaving camp now, the leader needed to clear his mind of everything going on. He had spoken to SkyClan and now needed to plan his next actions carefully. It didn't take long until his paws led him to a field one of his warriors was hunting in. This was a common thing and WindClan had the respect to give each other enough room to hunt because they needed to chase their prey. This wasn't a simple crouch and pounce tactic, it took practice and only the quickest got to hunt enough for the clan.

Blazingstar found himself watching the she-cat now. His stroll had been interrupted, but he didn't mind. He liked watching his warriors in action. It was nice to know everyone -- or at least most -- pulled their weight to provide for the clan. Upon seeing the defeated chase, he decided to talk to her anyway. His paws didn't hesitate to begin padding after the she-cat, taking a little while to reach where she had run to before he was within scent distance. The crunching of grass under his paws gave him away before his scent did though.
The hare ran further and further away from her, leaving Cocoafluff to pant in exhaustion and frown in disappointment. “I….was not….born….for this…” she said through pants, having stopped running and given up. The warrior slouched before crouching down and then she let herself fall onto the soft grass. “Too much exercise,” she groaned as she rolled onto her side. Although the she-cat was rather hyper and had bundles of energy, she wasn’t so good for speed and long-distance running. She wasn’t actually too bad for short-distance, but long-distance was too painful for her liking. Her stocky build meant that she was better with strength and could endure through hits and strikes. She could push her way past bramble thickets or get scratched multiple times in battle and still be good condition. Her thick fur protected her from a lot of things. She was actually a pretty average size beneath her fur, but her fur totally changed her appearance.

“I’ll catch one of your kind someday!” she yelled off into the distance, hoping that the hare would hear her, wherever it was. The warrior sounded angry, but the grin on her face could quickly change anyone’s mind of that. Sighing, the she-cat let her whole body go limp and she stared up at the clouds for a few moments, regaining her breath and some energy. Cocoafluff then looked up and noticed a ginger tabby cat. Blazingstar! She thought. The she-cat wasn’t too familiar with the leader, although they had spoken a few times before. He seemed to be coming in her direction, so perhaps he was here for a chat. With that in mind, she sat up quickly, not bothering to fix up her brown fur which had been ruffled from the grass. She put her usual grin onto her maw and waited for the leader to arrive. Hopefully he was actually looking for a chat, else that might be a bit awkward.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old June 30th, 2018, 09:26 AM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Realizing the conversation was drawing to a close, Jaypaw shifted his weight a bit, rolling his tail from one side of him to the other. Not that he didn't enjoy talking with his new mentor - Moorfoot seemed to be an alright cat - but he remembered about his promise to Kestrelflight to meet her at the border around this time. He was both nervous and excited, though none of it shone on his face. "Alright. I'll meet you here tomorrow after the dawn patrol," he replied, already getting to his paws and gathering himself. His next destination would be the moors, as it wasn't quite dusk yet. "You as well, Moorfoot," he mewed and, after casting a smile in his direction, dipped his head and headed towards the apprentices den. He at least wanted to clean himself up before seeing Kestrelflight.

(Want to just time skip and post them in the training moors? ^^)
(Sure! I can begin :3)
Old June 30th, 2018, 10:00 AM
~Fae of the forest~

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Mauve

Soon enough, Moorfoot reached the moor. He watched the surroundings grow more and more familiar, until he reached the place where he had spent oh-so-many days as an apprentice. I haven't been here in quite a long time...!*
Memories flourished as he set paw on the grassy ground, and took short, fast breaths to settle his beating heart.

After he had greeted Jaypaw, Moorfoot instructed his apprentice to try keeping up with him as he ran to the Training Moor. At first, Moorfoot had intended to begin slowly, and then gain more speed as they ran and he'd see Jaypaw's limits. But, Moorfoot was slightly embarrased at the fact, when he had begun to runhe couldn't really stop himself. He had just darted away, his paws leaving a trail of leaves and dust blowing behind him. Naturally, he had expected to hear the breaths and footsteps of his apprentice get fainter as they ran... But Jaypaw had certainly been more than he'd expected, as the apprentice had kept up the whole way to Moor, an even made Moorfoot himself breach his own limit, as he nearly got behind sometimes.
(Is it okay that I wrote this? Or do you think the scene would have played out differently? If so, I can change it.)

When he had panted for a few seconds, reaching out for air, Moorfoot purred with all of his heart. This one is certainly going to be a great warrior one day. "I am lucky to have been assigned to mentor an apprentice such as you." Moorfoot praised. "Good work on that, now let's see how your fighting skills are!" he teased.
Old June 30th, 2018, 04:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@Celestial
[oof he's cloned in the same place. awkward]

It was quite the sight he witnessed as one of his warriors came crashing down the hill he was at the bottom of. The fluffy leader stared for a moment, unsure what she was doing to have caused this scene. He had been on a stroll, deep in thought about everything going on. He hadn't noticed the she-cat until this moment.

Once she came to the bottom, he gave her a moment to regain herself before speaking. "So uh-" he began, completely unsure where to go about this situation. "Are you alright?" he inquired, taking a few steps towards the warrior before stopping, assuming she wouldn't want her help as most cats would in this type of situation. She'd probably be flushed with embarrassment, but he wasn't going to judge. He had his fair share of embarrassing moments. Even now, as the leader.

[ Oop ]

After a few seconds she reached the bottom of the hill and rolls promptly to a stop, laying on the flat of her back with her paws still pinwheeling the world now spinning within her head. At first she hadn't seen blazingstar watching her only a few steps away. After he spoke for the first time she lazily turned so she was now laying on her side with her large ears pointed towards the bleary image of the leader. ' 'oh, look it's you.' ' was all sunspeckle managed to say followed by a very low and unsettling laugh.

After a few minutes she managed to right herself and smile faintly at the leader before shaking her shoulders and finally coming all the way around. ' 'starclan I hope so, I'm not bleeding am I?' ' she asked, her ears turning red with slight embarrassment as she studies her own body for any wounds. Coincidence that blazingstar was the one who saw me falling headlong down a hill? Of course not. ' 'quite the fall huh?' ' she asked with a nervous laugh as she finally sat back up and offered an awkward smile.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread