Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2018, 06:32 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@blue jellie
~+~
[She]

Hazelpaw dodged the attack, but staggered as the queen attacked her legs. She yowled in pain and shock as the warrior bit her neck scruff. “Let me go!” She screeched. “Let me go right now you dirty... uh, you dirty fox-heart! No matter what you do, I’ll find a way to win! I’ll... I’ll beat you both!”
As her brother leaped at the WindClan apprentice in a fit of protectiveness, Hazelpaw collapsed under his weight and began to yowl meaningless threats, Jaystorm grinned a little halfheartedly at the win. Yet despite the achievement, she was exhausted. The fight seemed like it had gone on for hours, days, moons on end. With a weary sigh from the effort, she refused to sit down given the current predicament. "Let's see how that's going to happen," she responded. "I'm all for watching that, should it ever occur." Knowing the battle was not over yet, she awaited the next moves of the others.

< @Charmer >
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 21st, 2018, 06:40 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
As her brother leaped at the WindClan apprentice in a fit of protectiveness, Hazelpaw collapsed under his weight and began to yowl meaningless threats, Jaystorm grinned a little halfheartedly at the win. Yet despite the achievement, she was exhausted. The fight seemed like it had gone on for hours, days, moons on end. With a weary sigh from the effort, she refused to sit down given the current predicament. "Let's see how that's going to happen," she responded. "I'm all for watching that, should it ever occur." Knowing the battle was not over yet, she awaited the next moves of the others.

< @Charmer >
@Flameleaf

With the apprentice's scruff still in his teeth, Morningblue's lips curled in a fiendish smile. "Maybe you'll have a shot in fifty or so more moons, apprentice." Then, in a single swift and brutal motion, Morningblue reared onto his hindlegs, lifting the apprentice with the momentum, and tossed her toward the nursery entrance. He turned then, guarding in case she was mousebrained enough to come back for more.

Last edited by Charmer; January 21st, 2018 at 07:09 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:47 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@blue jellie
~+~
Hazelpaw screeched as she was tossed out of the nursery. She tumbled and rolled along the rough ground. The small apprentice lay there in pain, too shocked to move. She groaned and slowly climbed to her paws. Hazelpaw winced then glared at Morningblue. “I’m gonna make you-” She squeezed her eyes shut in pain for a moment. “Pay!” The WindClan cat rushed forward, teeth bared.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 21st, 2018 at 07:47 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:52 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Pinenose stepped backward as he dodged the attack, but he tripped saw the did so. “Agh!” He growled as he tumbled backward. The WindClan tom glared up at the apprentice. “You can attack all you want, I won’t be beaten by an apprentice though!” The warrior staggered as he got to his paws. He shut his eyes and shook his head. Pinenose slowed his breathing and opened his eyes to glare at the cat. “Ha! What are you going to do now, because as far as I’m aware of, you are still an apprentice. So that means you haven’t finished you’re training yet!” He smirked. “I’m sure I can handle anything from a little apprentice.” The cat extended a paw and pushed her away. ”At this rate I don’t even think- Wait, Wheatfur?” The tom blinked. “Oh, right... He died in the battle, or somewhere else?” He shrugged. “Oh well, doesn’t bother me, so why should I care? Oh well, time for me to end you.” Pinenose reared on his hind paws and looked down at the apprentice. Why should he care if she never became a warrior. The WindClan cat laughed. His eyes sparkled with amusement as he fell, claws aimed for the she-cat.

He’s mocking me! alabaster screeched in anger her tail lashing. “YOU KILLED HIM YOU FOX HEARTED MOUSE BRAIN!” she wailed, tears forming in her eyes she streaking through her fur and dropping onto her chest fitting some of the blood that had sprung up from opened skin. “Well- well even if I fail in ending your worthless life you’ll get what’s coming to you!” she howler angrily a blood curdling hiss running smoothly off her tongue. Her tail raised in alarm as he scoffed her lack of training but her eyes gleamed with fiery determination to end his life, filling his last moments with misery knowing an apprentice killed him. Vengeance was strong, hate was strong, regret wasn’t even on the spectrum. She stumbled back as he planted a paw on her chest and shoved her back, struggling to maintain balance and stability she looked back up her claws flexing in frustration. Mock me all you want... that won’t look good when I put you on that deathbed! suddenly he reared up two times taller than her coming down with his claws extended she was too shocked to move, her limbs numb and eyes wide. Yet there was no fear, for this wasn’t her first battle nor first confrontation with those who thought little of her. She felt his paws strike their mark slicing open more of her chest and shoulders. Biting back a call of pain she back up a step abiding the worst. Than she lashed out a quick strike towards his face in hopes of clawing his cheek and the bridge of his nose than reluctantly pulled back a second time panting. Amoment kater she sprang forward aiming for his legs with another furious array of attacks hoping to let him stumble again like before. Than she spun quickly using her hind legs this time in attempt to knock him over.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 21st, 2018, 08:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
@2018 Okapi

Bingo jumped, eyes wide,"w-who are you!?"

Writers block)
Chameleonvine, not wanting Bingo to be hurt hurled herself at him snarling as she lashed her claws out,dragging her claws along him as she fell to the ground, atleast that's what happens if the hit makes.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:23 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Pinenose leapt in the air, dodging the attack. “Ha! You stupid app-!” He broke off with a screech of pain as he landed on his paw the wrong way. He gasped in pain as he looked at his twisted paw. “Ug... Ugh! Look what y-you’ve done!” The warrior slowly got to his paws. “Th-this isn’t over yet... I’ll end you-” Pinenose lost his balance and collapsed. Oh no... If I can’t fight, then... He looked up at the apprentice with fear in his eyes. I... I don’t wanna die yet! Pinenose open his jaws to speak, but no words came out, he just stared at the apprentice. Broken paw. Defenseless. He flattened his ears. I’m useless. I’ll be killed in this battle! He flicked his tail and shrugged to climb to his paws. I have to... He huffed with effort. Win! I will not let myself be killed by an apprentice! He narrowed his eyes at the cat. “You... You won’t win! I may have a broken paw, b-but that won’t stop me!”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 21st, 2018 at 08:29 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:33 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

While Pumpkin Stripe's paw was down Silverscar went for their nose
Pumpkinstripe felt pain in his nose. He winced and swiped for Silverscar's legs, so he could knock him over.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 21st, 2018, 08:42 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Flareheart remembered using this technique - the hugging technique - as a young kit when he'd been play-fighting with his best friend. He'd also used it recently, when he was play-fighting with a possible interest, which brought them together in a close proximity. The tortoiseshell tomcat felt his opponent's muscles move under her pelt but he was too slow in determining her next action as her hind claws pierced his skin. Flareheart's eyes widened in pain; he hadn't been expecting her to use her back claws. Frantically, the male warrior unwrapped his forearms from around her torso and in an attempt to get her off him, he began to swipe carelessly at her face and chest.
Primrosemask pushed herself away quickly once she was no longer in the tom’s grip, but not quick enough to avoid his claws from slashing down the side of her face. She scrambled to put a bit of distance between them, hissing angrily as the pain hit her. She quickly swiped a paw over her face, smearing her fur with the dots of blood which had started to appear on the wound. All parts of her seemed to scream at her to jump back on the tortoiseshell but she didn’t just yet, instead opting to take a few deep breaths.
It wasn’t much of a great attack, but she decided to try and grab one of her opponents hind legs between her jaws in adrenaline. She slid forward, jaws parted, ready to bite down with force.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:52 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine, not wanting Bingo to be hurt hurled herself at him snarling as she lashed her claws out,dragging her claws along him as she fell to the ground, atleast that's what happens if the hit makes.
Bingo was frozen in terror. Literally. He was paralyzed. He felt like he couldn't stay there but he also felt that he would be no use in this fight.

@Mad-Hatter
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:43 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
@blue jellie
~+~
Hazelpaw screeched as she was tossed out of the nursery. She tumbled and rolled along the rough ground. The small apprentice lay there in pain, too shocked to move. She groaned and slowly climbed to her paws. Hazelpaw winced then glared at Morningblue. “I’m gonna make you-” She squeezed her eyes shut in pain for a moment. “Pay!” The WindClan cat rushed forward, teeth bared.
uh oh :0 feisty sister moment
@Charmer
~~~~<~>~~~~

With barely a thought the queen had flung herself in front of her brother, feeling herself get knocked over by the sturdy apprentice. I don't need to be taken care of. Her flanks heaved, her breath shortening to dry, raspy coughs. The extra weight on top of her felt like the weight of the world in her state of exhaustion. She wondered if she was breathing. Maybe. With a small, short sizzle of adrenaline, she heaved upwards, hoping to get the persistent apprentice off of her. If not, she was a goner.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread