Last post by Fish
Today 02:22 AM

Old April 15th, 2020, 09:53 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
honeyleaf shook her head, "no the medicine cat!" she looked at the cat in a panic, honeyleaf knew about messages and warnings, thats all she had to do!

@Blissie Bliss
Oaksky yawned and turned, seeing a new cat. He strolled over, with his casual smile on his face. “Hey there. You must be a new cat, eh?”

He kept his normal demeanour of smart and charm. The brown tabby chuckled a little. “Oh, I suppose we could introduce ourselves. My name is Oaksky.”

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 16th, 2020, 02:57 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

honeyleaf turned around, her heart was racing, "I-I'm honeyleaf! and I need to send a message to the thunderclan leader or medicine cat, d-do you know a way?" honeyleaf dipped her head, her sparkling tan fur was fluffed and she had a look of plead in her eyes.

@Bravekit

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 16th, 2020, 05:59 PM
love bird.

honeyleaf let out a sigh of relief, she sat down and waited for flintspirit. Hoeyleaf was glad she found a way to talk to at least the deputy, at last she could explain...

@RedHead

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...

Last edited by kittygirl; April 16th, 2020 at 05:59 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 02:58 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
honeyleaf turned around, her heart was racing, "I-I'm honeyleaf! and I need to send a message to the thunderclan leader or medicine cat, d-do you know a way?" honeyleaf dipped her head, her sparkling tan fur was fluffed and she had a look of plead in her eyes.

@Bravekit
Oaksky blinked in confusion. “A message? That’s going to be hard. Getting into a dream with a warning takes time. Or you could wait for them to come to the Starcave. Then again, you don’t know when they’ll actually come...”

He gave a shrug. “Sorry.”

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:59 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

There. Coyotesnarl blinked into a blissfully calm territory. One unbeknownst to him. Last time he had visited he'd been standing in his territory as it was engulfed by the jaws of a bloody dog. This was a rather nice replacement. The tabby stood with the sunlight bathing him and the grass gently pawing at his legs. This was beautiful and even he as bitter as he was to the star cats couldn’t help but feel a smile tug on his lips. It was far nicer than his previous encounter.

The tabby plopped down onto his haunches waiting for the other cats when he noticed something... wonderful. Something natural. He scrunched his nose up gently and that’s when it was solidified. He raised his paw to gently feel the right side of his face... full. Restored. He blinked a few times wondering if this was a fever dream. His curiousness engulfed him and before he knew it he was racing across the forest. Puddle. Water. Stream. River something... he needed it. The tabby was leaping and bounding and caught the scent of it.. fresh scent of moss and reeds.. water. He leapt over a decaying log coming to a skidding stop on the pebbled bank. He felt his breath leave his body and he cautiously leaned over the edge- his rippling reflection staring back at him. Beautiful and whole... his scars and deformities faded and gone. He was restored. He almost fought back tears. He didn’t care if the other medicine cats watched him race off in a frantic decision.. he needed to see it.

@Moon Lily @CheetahPelt @SilentLamb

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; April 18th, 2020 at 01:00 AM.
Old April 18th, 2020, 06:21 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@wren @CheetahPelt @SilentLamb

Irisflame entered the landscape shortly after Coyotesnarl, eyes opening on the beautiful grassy territory. Trees were dotted here and there, and a large indigo sky faded into starlight. The sight made her heart sing. She loved visiting Starclan and it's gems. She just hoped that this wasn't some weird omen. As in, really hoped. Where was her mother? Where was Slatecloud? She ruffled her short blue-grey fur, her lapis hues lighting up in wonder as a starry bird flew overhead. What a show Starclan liked to put on. Hearing the tumbling of excited footsteps, she dragged her gaze from the bird to see Coyotesnarl's pelt dashing towards a stream. What in Starclan's name?

She felt a desperate urge to follow him and see what had gotten into that brain of his, but a little spirit tugged her heartstrings elsewhere. She was falling into temptation, she wouldn't do that. But she felt something like at her, and couldn't help but then around to look. At an uncrippled leg. And a straight tail. Her heart fluttered with sudden joy. Had Starclan decided to heal her? The vision faded, and she was let with her original form. What was going on? She bolted after Coyotesnarl, too consumed by her thoughts to notice the others.
"Coyotesnarl! It's not real!" She yowled. As she skidded to a stop behind the tom, she cautiously padded to his side. She curved her eyebrows in concern.
"Hey. Don't listen to this nonsense. I think you're perfect the way you are. Don't be tempted."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 18th, 2020, 09:17 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintspirit often didn't fall into deep sleeps where dreams could reach him, so he hadn't had too many meetings with Starclanners outside of going to the starcave. He also expected that to just be a medicine cat thing. But when he did wake up in Starclan, the tom took a moment to take in his surroundings, not freaked out but just a little confused. He'd wanted some good sleep tonight, he was so exhausted and had felt overwhelmed for the past.... while. But he sat up anyways, looking towards the Starclan she-cat that was sitting in front of him. "Is... something wrong?" He questioned, tail flicking slightly. He felt like he recognized the she-cat, but he couldn't be completely sure.

@kittygirl

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 18th, 2020, 07:03 PM
love bird.

honeyleaf dipped her head to the deputy and smiled slightly, [COLOR="PaleGreen"]"well...not anymore...my name is honeyleaf...I was the shadowclan warrior that warned thunderclan of the raid..." honeyleafs words trailed off a bit, but she shook her head and smiled again, "i'm so sorry I had caused the raid to launch early..." honeyleaf's ears lowered as guilt washed over her.

@RedHead

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
Old April 19th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@wren @Moon Lily @SilentLamb

Otterstone materialized in Starclan.
Her eyes were wide, gazing around the clearing they had appeared in, turning to see the tails of Irisfire and Coyotesnarl flashing away. She didn't follow, but wandered a few paces after them, not really going after them but just observing the area around them.

Then she noticed her leg was there. No scarring. It was, there.

Otterstone almost started to cry, but in the back of her mind. She knew it wasn't real. She was asleep, not dead, and when they woke back up she would be back to having three legs.
Old April 19th, 2020, 10:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@wren @Moon Lily @CheetahPelt

Slowly materializing into the territory of the star cats, Lionwhisker opened his eyes to see Otterstone infront of him. She looked healed...full. He gave a smile at that and looked to where the two others went off to....his ears folded back as he felt sorry for coyotesnarl. las just let him enjoy it!
Sighing he parted from the group but stayed near them so he won't get lost. He was happy for the others who were able to feel joy for what starclan was doing to them. But he didn't really need that ....He was happy with himself .Which explains why he felt bad as he looked in a small pond. His own scars were healed...But ...He wasn't the one needing that comfort and joy right now.

He folded ears at that , he did feel that emotion..buuut...He didn't completely turn it down either! After a bit he gave himself a smirk and a wink "long time no see handsome . " he purred . He was at his full hotness! even his pelt was more shinny and golden . He missed those days... Looking back over at where the group was ,he returned to them
" iris let him enjoy it, I think you all need to have some sort of joy.. But I agree with not getting too lost in it. " he meowed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 19th, 2020 at 10:28 PM.