Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old April 19th, 2018, 01:23 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Silverfeather led the three rogues and her sister into camp. “This is our wonderful camp,” she purred and turned looking back at the four cats. Pride for her clan shown in her eyes.

@Echofall @Ag75
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; April 19th, 2018 at 01:23 AM.
Old April 19th, 2018, 09:39 AM

My Mood: Paranoid

Nightsong padded swiftly into camp, her eyes bright. "Yess! No more sharks!" She whispered, barely loud enough for her sister to hear. She turned back to Kiwi, Blitz, and Tsuki smiling.
@Tazzy @Ag75

Old April 19th, 2018, 03:29 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
@RosePelt145

"ok!" Squealed Shimmerpaw with happiness. She went over to grab a fish and ate even though she was not that hungry she ate the warm wonderful fish. "Can we go now?" She asked going to the clans entrance.
Maskedface chuckled and followed his overeager apprentice, his steps slow and careful. When he reached her at the entrance, he paused beside her to gaze at her out of the corner of his eye. "Now, while we are walking, I want you to be quiet and listen to what I have to say, as I will be showing you important landmarks and locations around the territory. I will be taking you to the ThunderClan border first, and on the way there, we will sit underneath the trees so I can teach you the Warrior Code. " He slipped out of the camp entrance, reappearing on the other side. He waited for his apprentice to join him.

((Reply to this and then I'll post in the Territory, and I'll mention you there))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 19th, 2018, 04:07 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Maskedface chuckled and followed his overeager apprentice, his steps slow and careful. When he reached her at the entrance, he paused beside her to gaze at her out of the corner of his eye. "Now, while we are walking, I want you to be quiet and listen to what I have to say, as I will be showing you important landmarks and locations around the territory. I will be taking you to the ThunderClan border first, and on the way there, we will sit underneath the trees so I can teach you the Warrior Code. " He slipped out of the camp entrance, reappearing on the other side. He waited for his apprentice to join him.

((Reply to this and then I'll post in the Territory, and I'll mention you there))

"OK LETS GO!" She said as she ran out the entrance. This is her first time out here and she is exited to learn about everything.

(ok ill wait for your mention)

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; April 19th, 2018 at 04:08 PM.
Old April 21st, 2018, 12:22 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Even if Sproutwhisker had rejected Blackbirdpaw's idea to stay, she would had taken no word to it. The last thing the father needed was to be alone. Many occasions, Blackbirdpaw was surprised that Sproutwhisker held on for so long when he looked ready to go. It made her whimper that she could do little to help because he kept himself distance from the six of them. Blackbirdpaw tried her best to be a guiding figure to the young ones. She couldn't be a parent, let alone a mother since she lacked such abilities. She was almost like a kit herself, after all! Blackbirdpaw, however, learned from observation. The queens in the nursery were kind enough to help with whatever they can. A clan was a family, and no one was left behind. Blackbirdpaw didn't need to be told twice as she flopped down, allowing her pelt to surround her like a blanket. ''Good.'' She smiled. Because we do miss you, she kept this sole thought to herself. Was it selfish of her that she wanted more from Sproutwhisker than what he was giving? If he was giving anything at all? She knew the heartbreak crumbling in his dissolving heart played a role in everything. Truth be told, ever since Talonfang died, she felt mere emptiness as well. ''Hmm,'' What had she done all day? Blackbirdpaw rummaged through her mind for anything interesting - other than caring for her siblings and making sure Jaguarkit gets his amount of exercise...she didn't think she did anything spontaneous. She couldn't adventure or explore anymore with the amount of doting she done with the five kittens. Occasionally, she enjoyed bringing them out into this wonderful world where there were discoveries awaiting to be found and explored into. Other times, she kept her main focus on Jaguarkit because she truthfully had been worried about his development. Blackbirdpaw glanced briefly at Sproutwhisker, her ears pinned to her head and she let out an inaudible sigh. ''It was alright.'' She concluded. She didn't know how to comfort him, and that had hurt her the most because she didn't know what to do or what to say to make him feel better. Sproutwhisker had directed the topic to Jaguarkit, the black tom kit sitting blankly, his tail wrapped around him. A small, subtle smile settled onto Blackbirdpaw's face. ''I try my best.'' She allowed her shoulders to roll. ''Isn't he, though?'' She had purred, deeply, affectionately. She had reached out a paw to graze his fur with it, feeling the tom kit tense up at the surprise motion, but immediately relaxing soon after because he knew who it was. ''He's getting better with his scents too! Yesterday I had made him sniff a vole and a fish.'' Blackbirdpaw's tail swished excitedly behind her. ''Although, I don't think he really likes fish. This sunhigh, I did the same thing, and he didn't touch the fish at all. Instead, he went immediately over to the vole and started to nibble on it - I'm going to be honest, it was kinda cute.'' She giggled. Blackbirdpaw knew the mood was a bit soured, but she tried her best to make it lighthearted and something simple and sweet. ''You don't have to thank me for looking after them. I'm happy to do it, but they need you to be there for them as well. I can only do so much, but you are their parent. Someone they need. Someone they'll look up to...I know losing...'' Pausing. Blackbirdpaw didn't want to say Talonfang's name. She wanted to avoid such to not overwhelm her father. Instead she inched closer to him and gently put her nose in his fur. He must understand what she was saying because her words most times failed her. Pulling back, she watched as Sproutwhisker affectionately put his nose on top of Jaguarkit's head. Jaguarkit tensed up once again - this wasn't the usual feel of Blackbirdpaw, but the touch wasn't a stranger. The scent wasn't...at least. Jaguarkit inhaled, sniffing vigorously upon the new company. The smell of his estranged father seeped into him, causing Jaguarkit to relax his bones. Stiff, he was a tiny bit as he wasn't used to feeling affections from his father. Remaining expressionless, he allowed the older tom to relax against him. Blackbirdpaw smiled, watching the moment unfold between father and son. She would had cried, even though it was a happy moment. Blackbirdpaw always been a sensitive soul ever since she could remember. ''It's not too late, you know!'' She piped, happily. ''Jaguarkit is just really...needy. Not in the way he'll pester you for attention, but more so in the way that you must give him required attention because, well, you know his conditions. I make sure he receives mandatory exercise on a daily. I work with him on his scent works, his coordinates, and his print movements - it's complicated really, but it's also not. He'll never be a...,'' She stopped herself, feeling her heart tighten for her younger brother. ''But, I, at least want him to feel normal, you know?'' The other apprentices usually eyed the both of them. Whenever Blackbirdpaw was in her moment of lessons with Jaguarkit, there would always be some apprentices on the sidelines; catcalling and snickering - like it was funny. Others would sit there, frowning, pitying the apprentice because of the tragedy brought to her family. Blackbirdpaw, being quite the one to ignore, it was easy for her to be ignorant. She never felt ashamed of ignoring someone else.
Sproutwhisker wished that things didn’t have to be this way for them. His kittens should still have their mother to care and love them. It wasn’t like he didn’t love them any less or anything - but there was a bond between a mother and her children that he could not have with them and nothing could change that. He was silent as both Blackbirdpaw and Jaguarkit joined him from where he had rested his aching bones on the edge of the clearing, wondering many different things. Deep down, the tomcat already seemed to know that his adopted daughter was disappointed in him - why wouldn’t she be? The dark-furred tomcat had let his life crumble apart ever since he had lost Talonfang and it had only been getting worse and worse every single day as it passed. As he asked how her day was, Sproutwhisker noticed that she would ponder for a long time before answering with a simple ‘alright’ with giving him this look with her ears pinned back. It broke him slightly inside, to see his own daughter seem to treat him so softly and weakly, but he wasn’t mad or offended about that. He was in a fragile position, but he wished that he could do better. He did want to get better and stop this stupid sob-fest that he had made of his life. For right now, Sproutwhisker wanted to build his relationship with his disabled son, being able to let him know that he could be there for him like Blackbirdpaw. He glanced at him for a moment when she did, seeing him sitting there with his tail wrapped around his paws with the usual blank expression upon his maw. A genuine small smile came to the warrior’s face as they now spoke of him and she told the tomcat about him for the moment. “His mother and I will always be so proud of him, seeing how far Jaguarkit has come - despite his hardships,” Sproutwhisker mentioned, his tail twitching behind him as she grazed the young tomkit’s fur with one gentle paw. His ears perked and he looked to his adopted daughter when she expressed his progress with scents, which made some light come to his amber-hued eyes. “That is wonderful! His sense of smell must be so powerful,” The older male piped in with a twitch of his whiskers, listening to her some more before speaking once gain, “Ah, there’s nothing wrong with that, of course. Everyone has their own preferences in the forest. I should share a vole with some when he gets a bit older.” Sproutwhisker felt slightly better, talking about his son like this and not having the lingering vibe of loss and loneliness drift over his head. However, it was not long until Blackbirdpaw spoke of the negatives and about his mate, which made him look to his paws for a second or two before glancing at Jaguarkit and then at her with an apologetic look within his gaze. “I know, and I am sorry for distancing myself from them after she passed. It was just so abrupt and unexpected,” He admitted with a heavy heart, “But I want you to know that I want to do better, I want be a part of his life.” The amber-hued eyed warrior spoke with certainty before looking at his small son for another time. He was surprised when Blackbirdpaw gently pressed her nose into his fur, silently comforting his about the loss of his mate for a moment. Sproutwhisker rested his chin on her shoulder while this happened. “I wish you could’ve know her longer than this,” He murmured quietly, “If I just would’ve know about her condition..” His voice trailed off as she pulled away from him and he went back to putting his son first in this situation. The dark-furred tomcat could sense his son tense up under his touch, which made him want to cry, to be completely honest, seeing how Jaguarkit reacted to him in this sense. Although, Sproutwhisker grew happier as he relaxed and became more used to his affections. “I know that you probably cannot hear me, young one..” He whispered to Jaguarkit, “But I am going to finally try and be the father you deserve.” The moment between them was small, but honestly, it meant so much to the older male right now. He turned his head, hearing Blackbirdpaw remind him that it wasn’t too late - which gave him real hope that he could right his wrongs when it came to being a parent to them. “I understand that he’ll need a lot of motivation and self-improvement when it comes to scenting and getting to and from places, but I was to be apart of all of that,” Sproutwhisker voiced to her, keeping close to his son to show he cared, “Maybe you should take the day off tomorrow and live your life as an apprentice. Let me take care of him and get to know my own son. Please.” His ears twitched when she mentioned, nonchalantly, that he could never be a warrior with his differences, but that did not matter to Sproutwhisker. “I want Jaguarkit to have the best life that someone like him can have,” He spoke, his tone being stern and determined, “No matter what he grows up to be, I will be proud of him and I will be there for him every single step from this day forth!” Maybe a little growl came to his voice when he spoke, but the tomcat was serious about this. If anyone in Riverclan, or in the whole forest, were to make fun of his son, then he would personally deal with them himself and make sure Jaguarkit was happy and content with how things were. “I will protect him and make sure he knows I care,”
Old April 21st, 2018, 01:47 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

She couldn't help but simply stare at him, the constant ache in her heart seemed to cease and the unfulfilled purpose to her life was patched up so it was no longer empty. Her emptyness was filled with a love far greater far deeper and wider than any lover could muster. Complete. She felt his arms wrap around her shoulders causing her to loose balence on her tiptoes; considering she was so short it was hard to stand over him; than she fell with a 'humph' onto his underside burying her face into his chest fur. A nickname all to familiar replayed in her ears a thousand times over getting more sweet each time she could think of it, but this time was by far the greatest of all time. She felt her own arms wrap about.. 65% of the way around his sides just barely reaching the clearing floor but squeezing onto him so tightly like she was never going to let him go. "I- I told you not to c- call me that!" she sniffles barely able to hold onto her words. She raised her head so their matching golden eyes could study each other's and she blinked affectionetly a few times. Her cheeks where soaked with tears, her fur was all in disarray from the tackle and she was exhausted from the patrolling earlier that day but she looked more happy than she had ever been in her life. Ever. she bit her lower lip in order to force it to stop from quivering as much as it was. The overwhelming feeling of love was too hard for her body to handle.

The realization of her moons and moons alone hadnt completely faded, a bit of tenderness was left in that part of her life that would heal overtime. He had come back, maybe not just for her but at least he was here. No matter the reason and if he decided he wanted to pull something like it again she'd shred his ears for sure. And shortly after feel bad but still feel tot eh need to mercilessly shred his ears for thinking or attempting such a thing. Not again. "I- I'll never le- let you out of m- my sight ev- ever aga- again" she managed to gasp out from the lack of oxygen "b- baby brother" she finished letting her head droop once more settling on his chest. She could feel his scarred body, the way hiss muscles had developed from way back than, and even just the way his fur had grown out made her realize how much had been lost when he left her behind. never again will he do that, and I'll make him promise.

She had grown, she was practically a larger version of her kit self, it was a surreal thing to witness. When he left, she was small, but bigger than him, she was the big sister. Now, now he was 2x her size, he didn't have to strain his neck to look up at her, no, now he had to look down at her. He didn't like it. He let out a forced exhale as his sister landed on him, a sharp pain blossoming across his stomach as he somehow managed to get elbowed in the flurry of movement. His tail lashed and he let out an airy laugh, his eyes were wet, and tears fell, but not nearly as much as his sisters. He felt a tinge of guilt as he saw just how much he had hurt her, although they were happy tears, she shouldn't even be crying this much in the first place, happy or sad. If she was this happy to see him, that meant she was heart broken while he was gone. The buff warrior chuckled at his sisters outburst and rubbed his snowy cheeks against her ebony ones, a purr erupting from the depths of his being. She always made him feel safe, he could always rely on her, she would always protect him, and she was always the first feline he'd turn to whenever he needed help or when something went wrong. It was no different now, moons later. Marshfoot was still his hero. His biggest inspiration. He pulled his sister closer and buried his face in her neck, holding back sobs the best he could. "Marsh-Marshfoot I'm so sorry, I-I left you alone, all by yourself I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." he apologized over and over, he knew that it wasn't anything but a few words, nothing but putting a band aid on a broken window, but it was something. It was a start.

Starling continued to silently sob, but as she began to speak, he slowly brought his head to eye level, amber hues locking on to amber hues, both glossy with emotions. What she said next made his heart sink and the tears pour. The ebony tom shook his head and flashed her a shaky, toothy smile "Don't let me- let me leave ever...ever again." 'It hurts more leaving you behind than being alone.' he didn't finish his sentence, he was unable, the words created a lump in his throat. "Don't let me go." he stated, resting his forehead on his sisters head, it was crystal clear, that plea, the cry for help. He needed her to be his rock again, to keep him in line, in place, he couldn't do it himself anymore, he had done to much as a loner, he had scars to prove it.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 21st, 2018, 03:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
The younger feline could easily sense the distraught that hung over Rowanflower like a cloud - a certain skill that she'd developed in RiverClan and that had brought her and Blazingstar closer. It was easy to sense what others were feeling, and though a part of her wished to comfort Rowanflower, she knew she wasn't quite in that place of trust yet. "Yes, that's me. I guess the herbs haven't masked the WindClan scent all the way yet," she mewed, almost thoughtfully to herself but loud enough for the RiverClan deputy to hear as well. It was one thing she was certain made her patients uncomfortable - the fact that the scent of their enemy was all around them when getting healed from attacks from that enemy. She never brought it up though, as her loyalty had to be to RiverClan now as much as it tore at her.

At the mention of the medicine den, Heatherfur offered a shrug. She had come in with no real knowledge of herbs other than the basics, so sorting everything had taken awhile. She was sure that she would have to go back in and rearrange them as she became more familiar; if she recalled right, she remembered putting the poppyseeds all the way at the top. I assume I'll use those more than anything, so I should bring them down. Later, though, she thought to herself with a flick of her ear. "It wasn't too bad. A few loose herbs, but mostly everything was tucked away nicely. I assume Juniperpaw kept everything rather organized and tidy." A part of Heatherfur wished she'd gotten to meet the former RiverClan medicine cat. She'd known of Geckoleaf, and hadn't known she'd taken on an apprentice until word reached through the Clan grapevine of a Juniperpaw taking her place.

Heatherfur shifted a bit, moving her tail from one side of her to the other. Now that she was sitting, it almost felt like the eyes were burning into her pelt. Her ears felt hot and she shifted again, this time a bit uncomfortably. "Blazingstar... Well, he doesn't know I've joined RiverClan," she answered, averting her gaze down to her paws. "He knows I've left by now, most likely. But I'm sure he thinks I either ran off to join my sister in ThunderClan, or become a loner." The slender feline gaze another shrug, this time more of subtle one. She was sure he would find out at the next Gathering, and it was a thicket bush she knew she'd have to dive into eventually, but right now she had RiverClan and gaining their trust to worry about.

The deputy would only nod in brief response glancing longingly beyond heatherfurs shoulder to the medicine den which she had come from. Those rancid herbs can't mask eveyrhting now can they? the she cat stifled an unruly sigh and her eyes trailed back to heatherfur studying her with little to no muse hidden in her eyes. There was a disconnect here that caused an uproar of protest from other warriors. She was a windclanner and now she was the medicne cat of riverclan, now there was a sense of unease and distrust which made Rowanflower quite frankly uninterested in getting involved. There was going to be conflicting views on how fallenstar and herself would manage this "issue" and yet she felt there was actually no need to really intervene. She was here, hopefully she was loyal, and there was no tampering with the will of starclan. If she was meant to be here than starclan sent her for a reason, others just had to accept that.

' ' herbs can work miracles, but they can't hide who you are ' ' she commented dryly. I wish it worked that way too, I really do. she shuffled again glancing sideways in both directions to ensure no clanmates of hers where nearby. ' ' nobody has given you any trouble as you have settled in, right? ' ' she pressed, a genuine concern washing over her face for a moment. Even if she was a windclan she was the only healer they had and she didn't need any of the riverclanners scaring her off. ' ' I do hope you'll tell fallenstar or myself if there is. ' ' she said with a nod. There was no need for any disruptions with the clans highranks anymore, there was too much transition going on for that kind of turmoil.

' ' she was certainly one to ensure everything was kept tidy, she was awful organized for being so young ' ' she said looking up for a moment seemingly reminiscing on some sort of memory that had been tucked away. It was those small things that annoyed you about someone that when they where gone made you miss them even more. Tears sprang up in Rowanflowers eyes and she felt her chest tense up and heart swell. Juniperpaw had been like a daughter figure to her, in fact there was almost no difference between treating her own kits and juniperpaw. Perhaps it be to hard to overcome differences with heatherfur. The ginger and cream coloured tabby gave her ear a gentle flick. ' ' you must tell him heatherfur, we needn't more conflict between riverclan and windclan ' ' there was mild shock but also a curiosity, why had she come with expectations to be the medcine cat?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 22nd, 2018, 04:24 PM

My Mood: Dead

@The Loner Forever
---
Near the fresh-kill pile, Blazingheart wandered and clasped a small pike in his jaws, relishing the taste that flooded into his mouth. Often, cats would make fun of the RiverClan hunting preference for fish, but the tom found it quite comforting. When he had been a rouge, often he caught and ate fish every day, making sure neither his son nor mate were ever starving. Even in leaf-bare, he hunted under ever root and in every hollow to try to find something to supply them with. Fond yet agonizing memories of teaching his little son to swim flooded into his mind, and Blazingheart forced himself to squeeze his eyes tightly shut to try and chase them away. Shaking his head lightly to clear his head of these thoughts, the warrior settled near the edge of the camp, next to a clump of cattails which just barely grazed his head. Ducking out of their way and tucking his tail around his paws, he took a small bite of the fish before returning to observing the other cats in the clearing.

Last edited by Aquarius; April 22nd, 2018 at 04:25 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 05:25 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

@Raven & Co )) Featherpaw was sleeping in the apprentice den, snoring quietly. Almost quiet enough to not be heard.

bump after 72 hours

Old April 23rd, 2018, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
@Raven & Co )) Featherpaw was sleeping in the apprentice den, snoring quietly. Almost quiet enough to not be heard.
Thrushwhisker slowly made his way through and ran his tail along her back slowly. "Featherpaw... Time to wake up..." The tom murmured softly, before making his way back out into the clearing, he made sure she was woken up, but most of all, he made sure not to be too abrupt with the young she-cat.