Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 13th, 2020, 05:38 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"I was wondering if we could train." She said, her voice drained of her usual excitement. It was almost monotone, except for a distant emotion of.. sadness, and hurt. She saw Puddlepaw out of the corner of her eye, and felt her face turn red. She grunted softly, turning her gaze away from Puddlepaw. Why had he run off like that? Like he wanted to get away from me. She snapped back to reality. "So.. yeah." She wanted to be able to understand that feeling.. she wanted to talk to him. but then again, she didn't. She looked to her mentor. "Yeah.. I want to train." @RainbowQuail @Puddletail
Old May 13th, 2020, 05:42 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

The toms tail twitched in slight annoyance. “I don’t see why you’d need medical knowledge for that.” He was annoyed- though he could respect her wishes he couldn’t bring himself to teach her anything. Coyotesnarl stood with a humph “I can’t help you” The tom said with a snort

@Echobreeze18

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 13th, 2020, 06:14 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
"I was wondering if we could train." She said, her voice drained of her usual excitement. It was almost monotone, except for a distant emotion of.. sadness, and hurt. She saw Puddlepaw out of the corner of her eye, and felt her face turn red. She grunted softly, turning her gaze away from Puddlepaw. Why had he run off like that? Like he wanted to get away from me. She snapped back to reality. "So.. yeah." She wanted to be able to understand that feeling.. she wanted to talk to him. but then again, she didn't. She looked to her mentor. "Yeah.. I want to train." @RainbowQuail @Puddletail

Wolfwhisper remained silent for a few seconds, staring at Dawnpaw. Would she focus while like this? She didn’t want to show her something for her to not pay attention to what she’s teaching her. Her emotionless gaze didn’t leave her apprentice until she noticed her glance away. Something did happen. That was clear now. One thing that caught her attention was that Dawnpaw was resorting to training. Did she have no one to talk to about her problem? Something about that made her feel sorry for her. “What’s wrong?” Her voice had no change in its usual monotone level.

Last edited by That Key in the Tree; May 13th, 2020 at 06:15 PM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 06:37 PM

Dawnpaws eyes closed for a moment, and she cast another side glance to Puddlepaw. "Me Puddlepaw, and Basilpaw were learning tail signals with Jaggedstone.. and me and Puddlepaw shared this feeling.. a unique feeling.. our tails intertwined for a second- but.. he just.. he just looked away from me, and ran off. As if he was scared of that feeling. But.. The way he ran. It was just so confusing." She mewed, her head lowering. "Let's.. Let's just train." @RainbowQuail @Puddletail
Old May 13th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@SparrowSoar @Dawneye @Chasepaw

Alright... now was her time. Hivekit pulled away from her mother, feeling cold air swirl around her pelt. Blinking her eyes open, she peeled her eyelids back to see darkness. Where was the world her mother had promised? "mama.. where i th-the worl?"
Old May 13th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Dawnpaws eyes closed for a moment, and she cast another side glance to Puddlepaw. "Me Puddlepaw, and Basilpaw were learning tail signals with Jaggedstone.. and me and Puddlepaw shared this feeling.. a unique feeling.. our tails intertwined for a second- but.. he just.. he just looked away from me, and ran off. As if he was scared of that feeling. But.. The way he ran. It was just so confusing." She mewed, her head lowering. "Let's.. Let's just train." @RainbowQuail @Puddletail

Wolfwhisper took a moment to process what she had heard. So, she was using training as a coping mechanism? Well, whatever worked for her. She wasn’t going to judge. If Dawnpaw wanted to use it as a distraction, so be it. If she didn’t focus then they weren’t going to train. If she needed someone to talk to then Wolfwhisper would listen. Simple as that. Although, the problem to her just seemed ridiculous, mainly because she didn’t understand what she was feeling. Well, she’d listen even if she didn’t understand. She was in no place to judge her problems. She stood up and then nodded. “Very well.” She walked towards the entrance and looked back at her. “If you ever need to talk, I’m here. Now let’s go.”
Old May 13th, 2020, 07:02 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

“Wow! Congratulations Hivekit!” She purred
———-
Rootkit notices Hivekit “The world is out there!” He let out a purr amusement as he flicked his tail to the entrance @TeamRiverRipple @SparrowSoar @Dawneye
Old May 13th, 2020, 07:11 PM

Brightflame realized what Hivekit meant. She's blind! "It's ok dear.. your just.. just blind." She mewed, licking her kit softly. "You can still go with your siblings, it's ok.. I need to talk to the leader, how about you all go explore camp..?" She padded out of the nursery, giving a reassuring lick to her kits. @Dawneye @TeamRiverRipple @Chasepaw

Last edited by lucidense; May 13th, 2020 at 07:12 PM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 07:19 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@SparrowSoar @Chasepaw

Hivekit tilted her head, and put out a paw forward to feel for another cat. "wha.. wha blind?" Was something wrong with her? "mama...? mama!" She didn't know where anyone was. Stumbling, Hivekit felt her body collide with something. Her mind was whirling, and fear slashed claws against her brain.
Old May 13th, 2020, 07:42 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Rootkit put his tail on Hive. “Hey how bout’ I help you guys around?” He suggested
(Yo Team River ripple can Rootkit be a future love intreast?) @TeamRiverRipple @Chasepaw (don’t ask) @Dawneye @SparrowSoar