Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM

Old August 5th, 2020, 11:17 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Lightbubble turned to glance back towards the camp, where the sounds of battle were still going on. "Um, no doesn't seem like they're gone yet. But I'm sure they'll be out soon." He meowed with a scoff, waving his paw dismissively. Those were full-grown warriors in there, they'd be fine. For now, he was going to go make sure these kits mothers were okay. And their siblings. Lightbubble had no desire to become their mother because of association! If their mother was dead they might claim him as their new mom and then what? He didn't know. For now, he would hope that their mother, or mothers, he could never tell which litter was which with kits, were alive and got out of the waterbarn before the fire started. Or never went in in the first place.

"Come along, let's get moving. We're gonna go find your mammas." He meowed, trying to sound upbeat and happy and beginning to walk at a brisk pace towards the waterbarn, though he did slow down after a moment to make sure the kits could keep up.

@Zesty Mango @Lynxpaw

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; August 5th, 2020 at 11:18 AM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Marigoldkit was lost,lost,lost. She had been shoved,pushed, carried, and dropped to end up here....in the middle of NOWHERE! She growled she wanted to go back to camp and attack those cats who destroyed Shadowclan. Other then finding a way back one other thought was worrying her, Shrikekit. She hadn't seen him since forever! She was about to carry on when she heard a voice...a familiar voice. It was faint but regognizable. She slinked forward in case it was actually an enemy. Marigoldkit spotted a bush and a small form underneath it....SHRIKEKIT! He was alive! Marigoldkit dashed over. "Shrike!," She mewed.
( @Rani , It's okay I was hoping they could find eachother anyway. )

Old August 5th, 2020, 02:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@RedHead @Lynxpaw

Skunkkit gave a nervous nod,” W-here w-w-ill w-we g-g-go?“ the little kit asked unsure of where they were going, maybe they were going to hide in Thunderclan or Riverclan, but that would be tresspassing? Oh no, what if they were taking them to the battle,” a-are w-w-e g-g-oing t-to th-the b-b-ba-tt-le? I-I d-d-don’t w-wa-want t-to fi-fi-ght.” he confessed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 5th, 2020, 02:42 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze tore through the forest looking for the special flower Fawnsqueak was talking about. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw it, but there were two. He grabbed them both before seeing a similar looking plant nearby, and he grabbed that too before racing back to camp, hoping he’d make it in time.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 5th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Shrikekit bolted out from his bush spotting his sister and collided with her, happily rubbing his head on her side. "Your ok! When the camp fell I was worried you... It doesn't matter what do we do now the camp is gone no where is safe anymore!" The tom was uncharacteristically upset and emotional but the paranoia was normal. His head was constantly darting around to keep a lookout and his ears were on a swivel, the tom was not going to get caught be an enemy no way. Still it was a bad situation, on one side windclan warriors destroying the camp on the other the burning barn at this time the safest option seemed to be going further into the territory but who knows what they'd find there...
@Wolfgirl8
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:52 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

@Zesty Mango @RedHead

Dovekit nodded and came out from under the bush. The spotted calico followed the warrior, breaking into a small job every now and then to catch up.
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Hehe I exist

Marigoldkit let a purr slip as she nuzzeled her brother. She was tense ready to fight of any Windclan scum if they found them. She growled thinking, where could they go? "Maybe...we could...uhm," She trailed off at the end. She lashed her tail as she tried to think of where to go before asking, "Any ideas?". @Rani

Old August 5th, 2020, 08:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Shrikekits ears dipped and he stepped back a bit expecting a bad response "Marigold I don't think theres anywhere on the territory we can go, shadowclan is being destroyed. We need to leave the clan go somewhere else thunderclan needs kits after the fire they'd take us in its not safe here..." He braced expecting a bad and angry response from his sister, he couldn't care less about the clan but she did and she wouldn't be happy about this idea.
@Wolfgirl8
Old August 5th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Hehe I exist

Marigoldkit eyes widened in shock at what her brother said...abandon shadowclan...never. She stepped towards him her fur bristling. In her anger she accidently growled at her brother. "How can you say that! We can't just abandon Shadowclan!" She hissed at Shrikekit. @Rani

Old August 5th, 2020, 11:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Lightbubble rolled his eyes. Did kits never stop asking questions? "Of course we're not going back to the battle! DO you think I'd be able to keep my pelt clean as well as yours in that chaos? No sirree." Lightbubble was getting annoyed with the slow pace of the kits, but what else could he do? Carrying them wasn't an option, that would cause him more trouble than the faster pace was worth. "We're going to go find your mammas, so they don't worry about you. And I smell them over there, it seems they headed for the waterbarn." Which was still on fire.... Lightbubble was making a large circle toward it though, staying far enough away but still hoping to come close enough to possibly run into where the other queens and kits had gone.

@Zesty Mango @Lynxpaw

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.