Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old October 30th, 2017, 12:34 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Not a prob )
Willowpaw followed closely behind, already practicing her "elegant walk". A small sigh of relief escaped her lips at the sound of no hunting or fighting. She didn't like hurting other things with feelings. Willowpaw wrinkled her nose at the mention of RiverClan. She already knew what they smelled like, and what nasty food they ate. So gross, she spat inwardly. Willowpaw followed anyway, memorizing the way as best she could.
Nightshade paused between a large log, studying it for a moment before leaping gracefully over it, her motion just as graceful as her walk. Her paws hit the ground, stirring up a little dust. "Alright, Willowpaw." She turned to look over at her apprentice, still on the other side. "You try."
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten~ View Post
Nightshade paused between a large log, studying it for a moment before leaping gracefully over it, her motion just as graceful as her walk. Her paws hit the ground, stirring up a little dust. "Alright, Willowpaw." She turned to look over at her apprentice, still on the other side. "You try."
Frowning, Willowpaw studied the height and width of the log. It wasn't too high, and it wasn't too wide. Feeling confident, Willowpaw backed up and took a running start. She tried her best to look as graceful as her mentor as she leaped, and landed on the ground. Willowpaw looked at her mentor, eyes shining in wait for approval or disapproval. To her, it didn't matter. She wanted to get better. She wanted to stand out.

(Bump @Rubinaito )

Last edited by Role; December 4th, 2017 at 07:29 PM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:46 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Mistytuft chuckled, looking at Onionpaw. He had gotten bigger than her for sure. The once little apprentice had grown into a handsome tom. Mistytuft felt that she should be the apprentice now. She swished her tail, giving a child like smile to Onionpaw. "To old? Haha! I'll beat you in a heartbeat!" She mewed. Mistytuft pawed Onion's shoulder, twitching her ears.
Onion laughed with a little toss of his head dramaticly. "Pfft. Senior!" he shouted playfully before taking off full speed ahead, his head start giving him two fox lengths of an advantage over his mentor.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 30th, 2017, 06:00 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Onion laughed with a little toss of his head dramaticly. "Pfft. Senior!" he shouted playfully before taking off full speed ahead, his head start giving him two fox lengths of an advantage over his mentor.
Mistytuft gave a joking smirk, jumping ahead and running full speed at Onionpaw. The familiar smell of shadowclan making her feel at home. The wound on her leg had healed over time, but left a small scar. Despite being a warrior, Misty didn't feel old. She wasn't going to the elders den anytime soon. Nursery maybe, but not a forever queen. Misty wasn't sure of her future, but one thing she had already planned. She couldn't deny her love for her apprentice, what turned to be a motherly love migrated to something else. A deeper feeling, she did often see herself catching glances at Onionpaw from across the camp. And she loved when he walked with her. Mistytuft took a deep breath, trying to catch up to the tom.
Old November 1st, 2017, 11:13 AM

My Mood: Dead

[QUOTE=Hazelfall;407631]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelfall View Post
yes she said shaking her pelt again and she sighed cause the leaves did not come out of her fur why do you ask she said fixing her green gaze on him waiting for a answer
"Well, you know," Sablewhisper meowed drily. His ears softly went back against his head. "I never can tell." Carefully he whisked his smoky tail around his paws, furrowing his brow at the molly. Was that a serious question? He thought.
Old November 1st, 2017, 04:19 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar rolled his eyes once again. Servalspots was certainly...entertaining to hang out with, to say the least. In his mind, he thought he sounded somewhat rude. However, maybe it was a complement, it depended on who you said it to. He didn’t exactly know how to respond to Serval’s comment, so he just let the eye roll not be accompanied by anything. That was a wonderful part of having anxiety, you could overthink a simple statement, thinking you need to respond, or the cat will hold something against you. At least, that was how Golden saw it. As he was called Goldie, he tensed up for a moment, as he had never been called that before. He wasn’t used to a nickname, but, well, maybe he could get used to a nickname. He would have to see. However, for the time being, he let out a small laugh. “Well, as much as I would love that,” he teased, “I would suggest we either take a walk around the territory, or take this prey back,” he suggested, shrugging. “Whatever you would like to do!” He added, as he had always been one for asking others’ opinions. Maybe it was him being self-conscious, but he liked knowing what others would do before he acted. It helped him in some situations, however, in others, it didn’t. It depended on the decision he made, and who helped him make the decision. However, currently, this wasn’t something he really needed to stress about, just waiting for Serval’s answer.
"Well a walk sounds great, since following my suggestion is clearly out of the question," The Savannah answered after a minute, his golden eyes sparkling and shining with both amusement and pleasure. A walk with the other tom was just what he felt he needed, just a chance to talk - perhaps the flirting could be put aside for a bit? He figured Goldenstar didn't mind it, but it couldn't hurt to back off some. After all, the tom had a mate. It wasn't fair for Servalspots to put pressure on him. Well, it wasn't fair to his mate, or him. Servalspots? He couldn't think of anything more fair to himself. If he had the choice, and if Goldenstar wasn't taken, he would probably flirt a great deal more heavily with the tom, but getting too physical didn't seem like it was going to be right. Golden eyes scanned the territory once more as Servalspots glanced back at the leader. "What do you say, Goldie - care to take a walk with me?" As the leader hadn't objected to the friendly, if not somewhat flirty nickname the first time, he figured it wouldn't be objected to a second. If Goldenstar really was tired of Servalspots, well, the Savannah wouldn't pressure him into doing anything! He really didn't want to make the other tom frustrated, especially since he was so good natured and hadn't commented on WHY Servalspots was flirting in the first place - which the tom found a pleasant change from 'are you gay?' and 'that's disgusting,' not to mention 'shut the hell up.'

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 1st, 2017, 05:29 PM

My Mood: Amused

[QUOTE=Aquarius;414737]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelfall View Post

"Well, you know," Sablewhisper meowed drily. His ears softly went back against his head. "I never can tell." Carefully he whisked his smoky tail around his paws, furrowing his brow at the molly. Was that a serious question? He thought.
Hazelfall lifted her head her green gaze focused on him then sighed I guess I should have stopped this by now I am a warrior now I need to be more serious about stuff I know that you seem okay with the fact I am not best warrior at being serious but if the rest the clan found out what would I be a warrior or a kit to them
Old November 2nd, 2017, 03:25 PM
Digital Artist

Wildmoon entered the territory, breathing in all the different scents.

@Haunted Rainbowsprinkle
Old November 2nd, 2017, 06:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Wildmoon entered the territory, breathing in all the different scents.

@Haunted Rainbowsprinkle
Rasberrybubble inhailed,” So ummm...hunting right?” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 3rd, 2017, 06:41 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
Rasberrybubble inhailed,” So ummm...hunting right?” She meowed
Wildmoon nodded and crouched down, sniffing for any signs of prey. He wasn't normally this clumsy and nervous when he was hunting. When he was out in the territory, sniffing and stalking down prey, it gave him a sense of security sort of. The best was when he was hunting with a partner. All his life, he had never really fit in in ShadowClan. Many cats called him weak and weird because he liked to watch bees buzz past. Now, he was able to show Rasberrybubble just how great of a warrior he was.