Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:16 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:13 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 06:06 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:04 AM

Old March 9th, 2024, 08:49 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: March Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossy hues fell on the tippy-tappy Tunderclan apprentice, he was quite small but his personality was nothing of the sort and the opposite of the feline following close who introduced herself as Redhawk. Freckled oriental shaped form exuded an air of a silent and dignified demeanour, Mossfreckle’s starry mind was reeling… it was so strange to be conversing with the very cats they had been planning to attack only days ago - but alas, that was life and he would not question the ways of Starclan, for tonight Elkpaw seemed to be delightful company and Redhawk seemed to be a warrior worth cautious and distant respect. Oriental ears perked as his mentor spoke and he allowed words to slip from his own maw once she had said her piece, ”Yes, I am Lostspark’s apprentice, Mossfreckle said with a curt meow before his eyes flitted to the bundle of energy who was not much bigger than Birdkit and the rest of Lostspark’s current lot, ”Is this your first gathering, Elkpaw,” he meowed as he offered a soft smile to the apprentice even as he remained suspicious of the little toms friendliness and the warrior who loomed protectively over him - as a good mentor did. Caution, focus, friendly but Shadowclan comes first, reveal nothing… his mind turned the recitation into a cadence in the back of his mind, a silent reminder he knew he did not really need but it began to soothe the tatters of his heart as the claws of insecurity raked thin trails at the thought of these cats judging him… he was new to his rank yes but he knew and sought all the knowledge he needed. For a moment his mossy hues flicked towards his mentor - her presence was calming and he would allow himself the selfishness of taking the soothing of her presence while he still could, he was quite social but it was nice to have a feline who he trusted by his side - before flitting back to the Thunderclan apprentice who had bounded up to the Shadowclan medicine cats because he had seen them sitting off in their own comfortable corner, angular head canting and ears perking as he waited for the tom to answer his question.

{ @Rose ~ Lostspark } { @dino. ~ Elkpaw } { @tally ~ Redhawk }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 9th, 2024 at 09:27 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 09:15 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It wasn't freezing but it wasn't exactly warm either. Twilightstar guessed she should just be happy it wasn't raining or snowing. With newleaf right around the corner, she'd be more delighted when warmed up properly. As the she-cat led her clan in the Seastones, she found ThunderClan and ShadowClan already there. She was a little surprised that RiverClan wasn't here yet. Twilightstar had been moving a little slower than usual, not because she was ancient or anything like that, she was still pretty sore.

The WindClan leader wasn't in a hurry to reach the gathering as well. If she was lucky, they'd have their reports, and all would be done, and they could go home. But rarely was there a gathering where someone wasn't mad at someone for something, and arguments broke out. Twilightstar hasn't had any trouble with RiverClan or ThunderClan as of late, but that doesn't mean they haven't had a problem with WindClan. Cats tended to enjoy forgetting to tell her when they caused trouble for the clan.

Moving gingerly across the sand, the leader leaped up and took a seat with the other two she-cats, she offered a light nod in greeting, but wasn't expecting one in return. She carefully began cleaning out grit and sand from the healing paw, waiting for the final clan to show up.
@Lillith

WindClan's Arrived

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 9th, 2024, 09:43 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Redhawk found him fairly quickly. Elkpaw leaned against her leg, head tilted all the way up to look at her with a frown as she spoke. So tense and for what? These cats seemed fine.

His head swiveled as the two strangers introduced themselves. Lostspark - the name made him frown again, that didn't seem very nice - and Mossfreckle, which was a much better-sounding name.

He looked over his shoulder at the mention of Drizzlecloud and Springpaw, nose twitching as he sniffed. "Yeah, I'm not sure where they are. I'm sure they'll be here soon!"

Turning away, he scooted closer to the pair, glancing at Mossfreckle next. "Yeah! I was just made an apprentice." He puffed out his chest. "Because I killed a SNAKE and I'm just so AWESOME that they decided I was ready then and there. Redhawk can tell you about it, she watched me do it!"

[ @Rose @Fawn<3 @tally ]

Last edited by dino.; March 9th, 2024 at 09:44 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 10:36 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 48 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @tally ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur trotted alongside the rest of his clan, limping slightly due to his injured foreleg. It was doing better, but he wouldn't be running at full speed any time soon. It reminded him of when he got caught in the tunnels and wrecked his lungs pretty bad, though thank StarClan that seemed to be out of his system. Each pawstep sent a little shock of pain up his leg, but it was dull enough thanks to Lightningstorm's excellent healing and a good amount of poppy seeds. Besides, he could hardly focus on the way his leg hurt when with every other step, his flank brushed alongside Bravebird's, and it was as though stars were prickling in his pelt. He had to hold back a giddy little chirp every time their steps aligned, feeling like an apprentice fresh into their first crush. Honestly, it was pathetic.

Ah, it seemed like they weren't the last clan there. Good. He could see ThunderClan and ShadowClan glaring at each other from different sides of the beach, a good number of warriors looking injured from one thing or another. He frowned. Had... had the other clans been going at it while WindClan had been living peacefully (sans minks) in the moors? For once, Hawkfur was glad to have been left out of things. He wondered how RiverClan was doing... Hawkfur leaned in towards Bravebird, speaking quietly so only she could hear. "I think this Gathering is going to be a wild one." He muttered.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 9th, 2024, 10:57 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Another day another gathering. Yeah usually Crowtooth didnt go to these. Bonding rarely happened as it was supposed to in the 'peaceful meeting' so this was useless in terms of its original intent. What was it useful for? Information gathering. Figuring out the strifes between the clans, who had what resources depending on what they bragged about, and maybe hidden knowledge from blabby warriors.

And Crowtooth sucked at that. And hated it. So he generally didnt go.

Buuuuut the tom had been trying to be more proactive and less reactive of late, and he needed as information as possible on the damn mink that were terrorizing windclan. ....Also on what was happening in shadowclan, with the ally thing Crowtooth needed to know what fights windclan was going to be dragged into.

He'd been luck on that front as, padding into the gathering with his typical 'I just climbed a hill' wheezy breathing he spotted the shadowclan cat who'd been in the meeting. Mistlewhisker, right? Well he took the opportunity and padded over, ignoring the apprentice beside her, and spoke.

"Yer lot's been quiet fer all the noise ya spouted before. An' I know shadowclan, after all the effort ya made for the little shindig we both were at 't aint 'cuz yer all takin' a nap.

Ya lot don' do peaceful or calm, yer plannin' something."
None of the rasped words were accusatory or insulting, just matter of fact coming from a tom who'd spent an entire childhood being repeatedly attacked by shadowclan. They didnt do quiet, they didnt do peaceful, and when it looked like they did they were simply laying in wait and preparing for their next strike.

Normally Crowtooth wouldnt give a single rats ass about that unless he had an indication that it was aimed at his clan, but they were allies now. Whoever shadowclan attacked in their next planned reign of terror, it now involved windclan. So he wanted to be prepared and in the know, not clueless.

So he sat, calm and raspy as always and concluded "I wanna be 'n the know here, whats the point of this deal 'f we can' be open wit' at least warnin's fer.... trouble on the horizon." There, as diplomatic and reasonable as Crowtooth could be without outright demanding 'what the hell are yall doing youre suspiciously quiet'. If his larger then Mistlewhisker stature, heavily scarred pelt, and deep wheezing broken voice accidentally scarred Squirrelpaw who he was paying little attention to he genuinely didnt mean to but honestly cared little.

@Micanomancy @furrensic

Last edited by Rani; March 9th, 2024 at 10:57 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 11:28 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw's become accustomed to both gatherings and meetings. although, she's still much more comfortable with meetings. less cats, not to mention she knew the cats at the her clans meetings save for any outsiders that had joined. she's aware of the truce at gatherings. unfortunately, she is also painfully aware that a lot of cats, including her clanmates, are unpredictable and don't care about the truce at all. she's also aware of the way the sand feels much more gritty underneath her right paw than her left paw..weird. she feels exhausted already.

she's managed to stay beside mistlewhisker during the walk to the seastones, it's no different once the clan starts to disperse. she offers her mentor a small smile. oh..awesome..thunderclan was one of the first here, too! she heaves a heavy sigh. a blanket of dread wraps around her, and she silently wonders if a fight will break out tonight.

soon, windclan rolls in. it seems like only moments after they arrive, a massive tom starts to make his way over to the duo. nerves growing, she scoots closer to mistlewhisker, shuffling her paws as an attempt to calm herself. okay, this guy was huge - larger than her mentor, even. scars littered his pelt, and his voice was raspy, broken – the windclanner was just intimidating in general. him saying that shadowclan was planning something did not help, either. squirrels eyes are saucer-like, lips drawn in a tight frown as she stares at the tom.

she shuffles back, cowering behind mistlewhisker if the larger molly allowed it. what's he talking about..? why does he want to know? did someone in shadowclan tell him we're planning something..? nobody would do that...right? why's it his business?!? a million questions are in her mind. oh stars. this is!! scary!! adults are scary.

[ @Micanomancy @Rani ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; March 9th, 2024 at 11:30 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 11:34 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt arrived.

Birdpaw arrived, bouncing, like usual.

Foxpaw arrived.

Adderpaw arrived, her breathing extremely audible rapsy, heavy and shallow, like usual. She couldn't wait for newleaf. Not too hot and not too cold. Perfect for the autistic apprentice.

Caterpillarpaw arrived.

Swanpaw arrived. The albino loved night-time since her pale blue eyes were ridiculously sensitive to the sun and she had better than average night vision. Unlike most cats, she wasn't looking forward to newleaf, because the sun always burnt he, making leafbare her favorite seasons because the benefit, less sun outweighted the disadvantage, cold weather by far. Really really really really far. She did not like the sun. At all. It burnt her eyes and her other exposed areas, sometimes even areas that were covered in fur. She preferred after the sun set, when it rained, when it snowed, and cloudy days. She basically preferred anytime the sun WASN'T out. Even storms were better than the sun being out. (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 10th, 2024 at 07:44 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 07:08 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive followed up ThunderClan's rear, ears perked and eyes peeled for any signs of trouble. As the crowd clumped together he took a seat near the front of the stones, so he could observe the crowd easily while the leaders spoke.

He'd never been terribly interested in chit-chatting with the other Clans, but at least the two that arrived were more tolerable than RiverClan. Still, he'd focus on ensuring ThunderClan was behaving. If one of his Clan-mates wanted to chat he might indulge, but he wasn't going out of his way for it.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:13 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

cloverhoney
she/clover // 19 moons // windclan warrior.

---

Oh boy! A Gathering! In fact, it was her very first! Bouncing along on the sand, the molly's eyes widen as clover takes in how many cats had already arrived. So many different colors! Different scents! Different voices! How exhilarating. A grin on her maw, Cloverhoney makes her way toward the gathering crowd in a quicker than needed trot, slinking around bodies and getting a good, probably too close and uncomfortable, look at everyone she passes.

This was going to be so fun!

[ open ]
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:41 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [purr after an R]
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat
Maplepaw followed behind Twilightstar. The last time she had been here, she was... different. Interestingly different. She tried to cling onto the first cat who had been very nice to her in a long time, and it was a RiverClanner. The last time Maplepaw checked, wasn't WindClan and RiverClan's relationship tense? If any WindClan warrior caught her talking to a RiverClan warrior?... oh boy. It probably wouldn't end well for her--or the RiverClan warrior. Maplepaw glanced at the entrance. Where was RiverClan, anyway? Hopefully they didn't come too late. She just wanted to get home and back to her nest.

But we all know what happens during gatherings.

34/100
open :]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd