Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Zei
Today 10:02 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by paris
Today 10:00 AM
Who are you, and why are...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:58 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by starry
Today 09:54 AM
CAVEKIT FAMILY
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:48 AM

Old August 6th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yewclaw snorted," Mouse Brain. Your acting tough with the wrong warrior...I'm a warrior by the way, and I'm suppose to be getting an apprentice in one moon, they are still a kit, in case you don't understand that..." (He sometimes talks normal, but will randomly talk gangaster)

"I don't see why a cat would need an apprentice who is just as naive minded and aloof as a true apprentice?" he grumbles, trying to keep his eyes ahead of him. "For as I much as I know, that kit will just grow to be just as haughty and hotheaded as you. And WindClan doesn't need more of that. If you want to continue behaving like that, go to ShadowClan with such behavior. I'm pretty sure they are currently sheltering in RiverClan. But," he says, finally stopping to turn to the WindClan warrior. "If wandering over to a new clan that matches your irritatedness, stop behaving so much like a kit, keep yourself quiet, and focus on the patrol, instead of making yourself look more like a fool." With that, he makes a small huff and a flick of his long tail, he turns back and continues walking through the territory. Adderfang had no patience for warriors like him and was ready to hold nothing back when expressing his opinion about him at all, clanmate or not.
Old August 7th, 2017, 07:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

"I don't see why a cat would need an apprentice who is just as naive minded and aloof as a true apprentice?" he grumbles, trying to keep his eyes ahead of him. "For as I much as I know, that kit will just grow to be just as haughty and hotheaded as you. And WindClan doesn't need more of that. If you want to continue behaving like that, go to ShadowClan with such behavior. I'm pretty sure they are currently sheltering in RiverClan. But," he says, finally stopping to turn to the WindClan warrior. "If wandering over to a new clan that matches your irritatedness, stop behaving so much like a kit, keep yourself quiet, and focus on the patrol, instead of making yourself look more like a fool." With that, he makes a small huff and a flick of his long tail, he turns back and continues walking through the territory. Adderfang had no patience for warriors like him and was ready to hold nothing back when expressing his opinion about him at all, clanmate or not.
He snorted,"My future apprentice isn't like me, he's focused and well organized...." Besides,"I'm not sure if Riverclan would appreciate me trampsing along there territory asking to join Shadowclan." He snorted the thought of waiting for a patrol didn't cross his mind," besides why would I join when they are eating fish and anyways, I'm Windclan."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 7th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He snorted,"My future apprentice isn't like me, he's focused and well organized...." Besides,"I'm not sure if Riverclan would appreciate me trampsing along there territory asking to join Shadowclan." He snorted the thought of waiting for a patrol didn't cross his mind," besides why would I join when they are eating fish and anyways, I'm Windclan."

Adderfang does not give a verbal response to him, the only that can be heard was an annoyed sigh as he tries to extend the distance between him and his clanmate. He prays to StarClan to let this end quickly so he can get back to camp and not have to interact with this cat for a long time after. He whips around his head around hearing a bush nearby. He growls and unsheathes his claw until he sees a rabbit dashes past and relaxes.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 10:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Adderfang does not give a verbal response to him, the only that can be heard was an annoyed sigh as he tries to extend the distance between him and his clanmate. He prays to StarClan to let this end quickly so he can get back to camp and not have to interact with this cat for a long time after. He whips around his head around hearing a bush nearby. He growls and unsheathes his claw until he sees a rabbit dashes past and relaxes.
Yewclaw chuckles, " Chu mus' be scar'ed o' rabbits. Is hil-arious." He meowed. (Sorry I didn't see this post quote)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 24th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

@CinnamonCookie
The tan tabby molly made her way through the bushes that made up a portion of the border, looking across the territory. Last time I was here.... She swiftly pushed away those thoughts, it'd been moons and she still hadn't forgotten that tom. I wonder how he is.. No, stop thinking that way.. The warrior told herself she didn't need him anymore but she had been feeling differently. However hard she tried Hawkcry always seemed to wonder down to this border, hoping to even catch a glance of the tom she'd once been so close to.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old August 27th, 2017, 05:40 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
@CinnamonCookie
The tan tabby molly made her way through the bushes that made up a portion of the border, looking across the territory. Last time I was here.... She swiftly pushed away those thoughts, it'd been moons and she still hadn't forgotten that tom. I wonder how he is.. No, stop thinking that way.. The warrior told herself she didn't need him anymore but she had been feeling differently. However hard she tried Hawkcry always seemed to wonder down to this border, hoping to even catch a glance of the tom she'd once been so close to.
Ashenbreeze crept down the border, wondering if the she-cat he met many moons ago still likes him. He felt a longing for her, but he mustn' t let that deter his loyalty for his clan. He went close, almost toeing the border, then... he saw her. The tan tabby she-cat was there. He ran quietly there and almost yelled, "Hawkcry!" he could almost contain his excitement and fear. "I mean... Hi, Hawkcry. What's up?" Ah! I'm hopeless...
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Ashenbreeze crept down the border, wondering if the she-cat he met many moons ago still likes him. He felt a longing for her, but he mustn' t let that deter his loyalty for his clan. He went close, almost toeing the border, then... he saw her. The tan tabby she-cat was there. He ran quietly there and almost yelled, "Hawkcry!" he could almost contain his excitement and fear. "I mean... Hi, Hawkcry. What's up?" Ah! I'm hopeless...
The tan tabby froze, almost thinking she was imagining it, but no, there he was. The molly's head shot up and she called, "Ashenbreeze! It's been too long!" Hawkcry rushed toward him, and without thinking nuzzled the tom's cheek. Realizing that another cat may hear her, as she was being overly loud, she pulled back, unable to hide her wide smile, "How have you been?"
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old August 29th, 2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
The tan tabby froze, almost thinking she was imagining it, but no, there he was. The molly's head shot up and she called, "Ashenbreeze! It's been too long!" Hawkcry rushed toward him, and without thinking nuzzled the tom's cheek. Realizing that another cat may hear her, as she was being overly loud, she pulled back, unable to hide her wide smile, "How have you been?"
"It has been to long, my dear. I missed you!" He wrapped his tail around here. "Your pine and sap smell, your sweet and adorable personality, and you yourself. I'm sorry I was away for so long. My clanmates saw that I was getting a bit more tired during the day, so I had to stay for a little but, for them not to get suspicious." Ashenbreeze rubbed his head on Hawkcry's.
Old August 29th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
"It has been to long, my dear. I missed you!" He wrapped his tail around here. "Your pine and sap smell, your sweet and adorable personality, and you yourself. I'm sorry I was away for so long. My clanmates saw that I was getting a bit more tired during the day, so I had to stay for a little but, for them not to get suspicious." Ashenbreeze rubbed his head on Hawkcry's.
The molly nuzzled him, "It's alright, and oh you should see our kits, Tigerstorm is such a lovely warrior. And the others.." Hawkcry didn't want to finish her words, the she-cat shuddered at the memory but she pushed forward, "Tigerstorm looks just like you, Birchkit, Briarkit, and Shadowkit looked like a mix of both of us. They were beautiful." The warrior leaned into the tom, "Blazingstar did well in helping to guide them when he was still just the deputy." She pushed the memories away and nuzzled him again, drawing in his scent, "I've missed you so much."
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old August 31st, 2017, 10:31 AM

Quote:
The molly nuzzled him, "It's alright, and oh you should see our kits, Tigerstorm is such a lovely warrior. And the others.." Hawkcry didn't want to finish her words, the she-cat shuddered at the memory but she pushed forward, "Tigerstorm looks just like you, Birchkit, Briarkit, and Shadowkit looked like a mix of both of us. They were beautiful." The warrior leaned into the tom, "Blazingstar did well in helping to guide them when he was still just the deputy." She pushed the memories away and nuzzled him again, drawing in his scent, "I've missed you so much."
"What happened? Is everything alright in Windclan?" Ashenbreeze asked, as he noticed that Hawkcry was shooken up about something. He swears, if anyone hurts her, he will tear them to shreds.