Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:53 AM
Resurrection Return
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:49 AM
You don't learn to fight...
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:47 AM
Thread deletion
by Myling
Last post by vellichor
Today 07:38 AM

Old October 14th, 2023, 10:27 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Rugged Range

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight(unactive)

Well that certainly wasn't the thing Falconflight wanted to hear from his sister he actually didn't want to hear anything from her at all really but mabye she could have at least scolded Lionpaw as well but he kept quiet anyway and just frowned sulkily and put down his vole on the ground in front of him.

He mostly ignored everything else she said and just gave his paw a causal lick as he sat quietly with his tail curled tightly around his paws as his gaze floated absently to the other cats from time to time.

Catching his attention vaguely for a moment at his name being said the warrior pricked his ears and glanced at his apprentice Springpaw curiously before going back to his silent sulking he didn't really expect her to ask him for help as she said that Pebbleshine had already given her lessons so he wouldn't try to assist her unless she asked.

@FrostyGalaxy @Leafy @Tecumori

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old October 15th, 2023, 01:58 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 1]
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She gave a nod to Larkwing taking it as permission to go catch some prey on her own for a bit. She wouldn't stray too far from the group since she wasn't going to get in trouble. Springpaw sent a look over to Falconflight wondering if they were going to stay there messing with Lionpaw or what. Either way, she didn't really care for what he did, she wasn't putting a lot of faith in him. Crouching down into a perfect hunter's crouch, she stalked off into some grass at the first scent of prey. With light steps and keeping her tail just above the ground she inched forward toward her victim. The stupid bird had its back to her and hadn't even seemed to realize the danger it was in. Inching a few more inches closer, she leaped paws outstretched as she hooked her claws into the back end of the bird stopping it from flying off. With quick action, she killed it before it could struggle anymore and picked the now prey up. She wasn’t going to chance it and try to snag another one so she took what she got and came back over to Larkwing with her catch,

[+ 1 blackbird]
@FrostyGalaxy @The Dalek @Tecumori
[rip my post as im fighting the need to sleep rn]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Last edited by Eden; October 15th, 2023 at 01:59 PM.
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:30 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 17 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Regardless of how her patrol felt about each other, this hunt was going decently well. Larkwing wouldn't take credit for that, the hunt was more or less a group who went out together and did their own thing for a moment before coming together again and returning to camp. For now, she placed her mouse down, lamenting the stone ground here preventing her from burying it. The rest of the patrol seemed... fine. Falconflight hadn't found anything more than a shrew, but she supposed she couldn't blame him - Rugged Range wasn't exactly good hunting grounds, what they had now might be all they ended up getting.

For her part, Larkwing didn't smell anything exciting, just the growing prey scent of what was already killed. It was frustrating, but hopefully the other patrols went well enough and their food supply would have at least something on it.

"Finish up what you're hunting and let's head back. I don't think the range is going to yield much more prey and I want something on the pile sooner than later."

[ just one more post from you guys and the patrol can be considered done, no need to report back to the patrol place, I'll go ahead and get our spoils added once the patrol is finished (: ]
[ @The Dalek || @Leafy ]
Old October 18th, 2023, 06:18 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 1]
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springpaw chose to go after one more prey, maybe luck would be on her side for once. Stashing away her blackbird she returned back around to go into a hunter's crouch again. Took a moment to sniff the air around her for another trace of prey. Her ears perked as she caught her next victim, with slow precision she followed the scent. The torbie came to a stop when she spotted a vole scuffling along the dirt, probably looking for food. With a lash of her fluffy tail, she inched a bit closer to the prey. Within a moment she lunged forward like she did with the bird, slamming her claws into the vole's neck instantly killing it. Now she wasn't going to continue to test luck so she called it quits, grabbing the vole and heading back to the blackbird. Once she secured the bird she walked back over to stand before Larkwing.

[1 vole + 1 blackbird]

@FrostyGalaxy @The Dalek
[sorry for being late, finally got around to getting to this]

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old October 19th, 2023, 10:46 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight

That went quick but Falconflight didn't care he may have only caught one thing but it wasn't nothing, though he did try to catch a lizard but was unsuccessful, so that was pretty good so he guessed he wouldn't be criticised as he got to his paws and gave a nod to say he was ready to go.

(Prey: 1 Vole)

@FrostyGalaxy @Leafy

(Sorry for the really short post I'm tired and not very motivated today.)

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old October 19th, 2023, 10:55 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Larkwing nodded, satisfied with the catches, and led the patrol home.

[patrol complete no need to report back <33]
[ @The Dalek || @Leafy ]
Old October 31st, 2023, 08:57 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

FALCONFEATHER
slender silver cat with stark green eyes
Herbal knowledge t3 (perm), silver tongue (perm, disabled/activated)
he/him – RC medicine cat – 34 moons

Falconfeather clicked his tongue and nodded at the two, motioning for them to follow as he slipped out of the camp entrance. Fresh air. He hummed a low tune he always heard Tansypaw singing while she was working, enjoying the feeling of moss under his paws and grass and the cool earth. The sandy floor of the camp had been hurting his pads, and he knew the fresh foilage in the territory would soothe his aches.

He soft sigh escapes him as he realizes it won't last for long. They near the beginning of Rugged Range, grimacing at the hard rock that he walks upon now, and wishing that Pebblesplash had chosen a different location. Oh well, they needed to hunt. "Before we start, do you know how to hunt, Cricketpaw? If you don't, I'll be glad to show you how. Just because I'm a healer doesn't mean I can hunt like the others can. I was only a warrior just earlier this moon, ya know."

[ totally didnt forgot about this, you guys are okay and don't have to rush or anything! asking for an extension right now <3 dont fret, for i am here!! ]
@spoon_ @LunaStar22

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; October 31st, 2023 at 08:57 AM.
Old November 1st, 2023, 04:39 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Jax, a blue-grey tom with amber eyes who seemed to have a permanent grin from how his fur was patterned, quietly lay down by a large rock."I hope Caine was right about this place..." He mumbled as he looked around.
Old November 1st, 2023, 09:16 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

PLEASE ONLY USE YOUR CATS THAT ARE AGAINST LARK
@Cascade @Spooky Galaxy @Little_fawn @kyoufudrefan @Festive Snowyfeathr @Shadowed Flower @RavensCall @PhantomFeurSturm @Poprock

spider-leap "welcome" he said "we all know abou are new leader larkwing" he hissed "we all know something isnt right "he protested "i suspect not alll is right: he cold gaze watched over the cowed "has anyone got any information?" he asked
Old November 1st, 2023, 09:23 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
PLEASE ONLY USE YOUR CATS THAT ARE AGAINST LARK
@Cascade @Spooky Galaxy @Little_fawn @kyoufudrefan @Festive Snowyfeathr @Shadowed Flower @RavensCall @PhantomFeurSturm @Poprock

spider-leap "welcome" he said "we all know abou are new leader larkwing" he hissed "we all know something isnt right "he protested "i suspect not alll is right: he cold gaze watched over the cowed "has anyone got any information?" he asked
Slatesky
(Female-She/Her)
(17 moons)
Slatesky cleared her throat. "Nothing solid, but I have a big looming hunch. Falcon figured out it was heart attack pretty fast. A little too fast, if you ask me. A ew leader, suddenly dying? With a new deputy who just happens to be the sister of Falcon? I think that it might be Falcon using Larkwing as a puppet." She finished and stepped back.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE