Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:39 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:27 PM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:20 PM
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by marshy
Today 10:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2023, 04:32 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Frostpaw
9/100

Frostpaw looked at Bearpelt unconvinced "B-but most of the warriors here seem so experienced..." she was cut of by a yowl from Riverclan's leader and watched with worried eyes as all the Riverclanners started fleeing "W-why are the Riverclan cats leaving s-should we be leaving t-too?" the young she-cat asked nervously and still shaking with fear.
Bearpelt said I don't know why the RiverClan cats are leaving. No, we shouldn't be leaving yet.
Old July 24th, 2023, 05:58 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cloudpaw couldn’t run. His head was spinning from the noises and the lights and he started to get sick from them. All he could to was collapse in the pathway, barely conscious, and pray to starclan some cat wouldn’t trample him. He was a big cat, being 22 moons, so his chances of being picked up were small but maybe someone could help him.

(open. cloudpaw has brain trauma and can’t walk or run properly regularly and the lights and sound are making it too hard)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old July 24th, 2023, 06:12 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Looking over the gradually leaving group of cats, one specific older apprentice stood out to him as seemed to collapse to the ground. Gingerfrost grimaced at the sight, a slight crease forming between his brows as promptly began pushing his way through the crowd to reach Cloudpaw. Carefully he nudged the apprentice's shoulder, to make his presence known.
"Cloudpaw. Can you stand?"
He leaned down, offering a shoulder to lean on. ...He'd carried someone much bigger than the apprentice before, on his back, albeit only a small distance. Though it wasn't easy, if he couldn't walk, then Gingerfrost hadn't much of a choice than to somehow wiggle Cloudpaw onto his back and carry him towards camp (and Stonepaw).

[ @JackHunt_17 ]

Old July 24th, 2023, 03:26 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

IvoryNight and PeachHeart made their way back to the riverclan camp

(I'm bad at replying, adhd go brrt)
Old July 24th, 2023, 05:01 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Looking over the gradually leaving group of cats, one specific older apprentice stood out to him as seemed to collapse to the ground. Gingerfrost grimaced at the sight, a slight crease forming between his brows as promptly began pushing his way through the crowd to reach Cloudpaw. Carefully he nudged the apprentice's shoulder, to make his presence known.
"Cloudpaw. Can you stand?"
He leaned down, offering a shoulder to lean on. ...He'd carried someone much bigger than the apprentice before, on his back, albeit only a small distance. Though it wasn't easy, if he couldn't walk, then Gingerfrost hadn't much of a choice than to somehow wiggle Cloudpaw onto his back and carry him towards camp (and Stonepaw).

[ @JackHunt_17 ]

"I'm.. so dizzy. The lights... the noise... my head..." Cloudpaw whimpered. When he tried to stand his head kept spinning and he just fell again, and black spots threatened in front of his eyes to prevent him from waking. "I dont.. think.. I can.. walk." He muttered, and then he retched again from the dizziness.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old July 24th, 2023, 05:06 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

MorningCall
{She/Her}
{Short, Feminine presenting, Tortoiseshell with amber eyes}
—..—

MorningCall had been sat quietly amongst her clanmates after parting ways with her beloved friend, DoveFluff, who wanted to be near her daughter for support during this time. Left on her lonesome she had been watching the squabble of leaders for majority of the time. Her amber eyes rolled slightly at the sight, she felt as though the clans could never go a moment without drama but she could expect that such things are unavoidable. Although her facial expression turned to one of slight shock at BumbleStar’s insinuation of war between their clan and ShadowClan. A pit in her stomach opened wide. War? Was now really a good time for such things? Her eyes couldn’t help but glance to the certain ShadowClan deputy that had a smug disposition about him. Looking away quickly she looked back to the leaders above. However not long after such a bold declaration, a loud, usual sound filled her ears and the sky lit up above. The shecat had no time to react before something crashed into the clearing, the smell of smoke and light flames starting to bristle had illuminated the scene. The shecat couldn’t help but stay unusually stoic about it, to be entirely honest she was still processing what just happened. She watched as RiverClan was quick to retreat back to their territory due to such drastic changes in events at the gathering.

—..—

(Open)

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old July 24th, 2023, 05:21 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

"I'm.. so dizzy. The lights... the noise... my head..." Cloudpaw whimpered. When he tried to stand his head kept spinning and he just fell again, and black spots threatened in front of his eyes to prevent him from waking. "I dont.. think.. I can.. walk." He muttered, and then he retched again from the dizziness.

So it was the noise and lights... Hopefully he was the only one affected by it this way. Gingerfrost grimaced a little, not especially pleased to see the apprentice in this state. And clearly, true to his words, he couldn't walk. The tabby held back a light sigh, not at Cloudpaw, but at the trouble these lights were causing. Leaning down again, this time lower, he spoke not too loudly.
"I'll carry you. This is going to shake a bit."
He warned before carefully trying to manoeuvre to apprentice onto his back so he could carry him home - hopefully his old bones would hold up.

Old July 24th, 2023, 05:31 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

So it was the noise and lights... Hopefully he was the only one affected by it this way. Gingerfrost grimaced a little, not especially pleased to see the apprentice in this state. And clearly, true to his words, he couldn't walk. The tabby held back a light sigh, not at Cloudpaw, but at the trouble these lights were causing. Leaning down again, this time lower, he spoke not too loudly.
"I'll carry you. This is going to shake a bit."
He warned before carefully trying to manoeuvre to apprentice onto his back so he could carry him home - hopefully his old bones would hold up.

Cloudpaw did his best to help get himself on the warriors back but his legs were very shaky and he was scared. This was how he was right after his incident. He remembered the feeling of being unable to walk and was scared his brain would revert back there. But he tried to relax as to not throw up again, because he didn't want that to get on his clan deputy. He felt a bit embarrassed at being in this state but he needed help and he didn't want to get stuck or die, so he accepted this.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old July 24th, 2023, 05:39 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

Cloudpaw did his best to help get himself on the warriors back but his legs were very shaky and he was scared. This was how he was right after his incident. He remembered the feeling of being unable to walk and was scared his brain would revert back there. But he tried to relax as to not throw up again, because he didn't want that to get on his clan deputy. He felt a bit embarrassed at being in this state but he needed help and he didn't want to get stuck or die, so he accepted this.

With some difficulty, though with the help of Cloudpaw, Gingerfrost managed to get the apprentice onto his back. He huffed a little under the weight, not having carried anyone in some time - let alone a grown cat, but he's carrie heavier before. He should manage, albeit slowly. So careful as to not shake the apprentice too much, he carefully and slowly began leaving the gathering behind the rest of the clan.

Old July 25th, 2023, 05:17 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Honestly, these new leaders were seriously rubbing her fur wrong. They were literally dripping with arrogance, entitlement, and hostility. It was like they wanted to get into a battle as soon as possible to prove themselves or something stupid. Beanstar was slowly reminding her of a mixture of Skystar and Dawnstar and Bumblestar was reminding her of Dawnstar, only more annoying. It sounds mor-

The thunderous noise above had the she-cat back arching and fur standing on end as a blinding light erupted from the sky followed by a loud boom. Twilightstar didn't care to know what it was or why, she quickly shook herself out of her fright and followed in RiverClan's paw steps. "Fallownose, lead them home." She swiftly urged her deputy while leaping down from the top seastones to reach the sandy beach. "WindClan home now," Twilightstar ordered with a commanding screech. "Help your clanmates, we're leaving."
@Lillian

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread