Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:01 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:42 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:23 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 24th, 2019, 10:35 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post

[ i love messes xD ]

sweepity swippity swee. her tail acted like a broom, brushing against the tip of the earthy ground beneath her paws. duskblossom's ear twitched. the camp was pretty peaceful, if she did think so herself, but duskblossom couldn't help but feel bored. she spotted windystar padding across the clearing, and the warrior felt a smile force itself onto her face. her leader was one of the kindest cats she knew, even though she, personally, had never interacted with him. "hello windystar!" duskblossom greeted, giving him a friendly grin. her eyes twinkled as she tilted her head, as she typically did when about to ask a question. "are you looking for anyone? or are you busy? i don't want to be a bother." duskblossom took a step back, ready to leave under his demand, and tripped over her backlegs. the female caught herself a moment before her snout met the floor. note to self: never pick a fight with the floor. the floor will always win. the idea of having a humiliating trip-and-fall didn't cause her humiliation. not in the slightest. it was one of the ways you knew you were having a conversation with duskblossom and not some other cat. coming neck-and-neck with the floor wasn't an unfamiliar concept to her, either. but doing all of this while in front of her clan leader was... well.... not the best introduction, in her opinion. "oops... ehm, sorry!" she said apologetically, looking at windystar. "that wasn't supposed to happen," duskblossom added with a grin, turning her head and glaring at her backlegs.

The nonchalant and interesting way Duskblossom acted intrigued the bushy-furred leader. Between the way she walked and how she spoke, he was genuinely surprised. It seemed her smile was contagious, because the moment Windystar saw her approach, a smile worked its way on his own face. He was glad that she decided to approach him on her own; to him, it seemed to be a bit weird, having a leader approach you. At her words, the leader perked up. “Huh? No - actually, I was looking to talk to you.” What made him laugh a bit was The way that the molly tripped. It reminded him of himself, clumsy and optimistic. He had retained one of those traits as a leader, and tried to show the other when he could. Unfortunately, it was in his nature to be clumsy. But to be as happy-go-lucky as he once was was impossible. But he tried.

“No! It’s fine,” he managed to purr, still chuckling. “I’m clumsy too, it’s fine.” With a flick of his fluffy tail, he invited the she-cat to sit down and talk. He supposed he’d have to let her pick the subject. Why not?

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 24th, 2019, 11:36 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@JustJoye
Spiralpaw looked the smaller molly over for a moment, her curled fur fluffed up against the cold, although it didn't do much. But new-leaf was almost here, if the small plants poking through the snow were anything to judge by. “Excellent,” she purred, following suit and dropping into a crouch, although she did not circle as Kindlepaw did, instead allowing her littermate to do what she pleased, for the time being. There was a certain air of confidence about her though. In fact, Spiralpaw almost always seemed to radiate confidence. Perhaps that could be seen as a fault though, and it'd often earned the apprentice a good cuff over the ears. “You will, will you?” She asked, her tone playful as she spun and jumped at Kindlepaw's side in an attempt to sweep her sister's legs out from under her. Her movements were quick and fluid, but she'd stumbled a bit when turning to face Kindlepaw better, which had caused her to falter. Only for a split second, but it made it impossible for her to judge whether Kindlepaw would have time to dodge or not.
Old February 24th, 2019, 12:36 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
“I’m Robinkit!” The bouncy white kit offered. “And I had a few questions about mentoring for him!” He decided to launch into it. “So, does being smart or fast help guarantee a good mentor? Or are there other traits that good mentors are looking for too? Like den building, a bit of herbs, fighting, knowing the warrior code?”
Raventuft widened his eyes. "Why do you want to know about mentoring?" He mewed. How old is Robinkit? Apprentice aged? " I think that the warrior code is resonable" He confirmed, flicking hi tail. I don't want this kit to end up like me...it's the least I can do.

@Fuzzyfeline
@Browneyedfox

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 24th, 2019, 01:09 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Snowpaw got a mouse from the fresh kill pile. She followed Shadowpaw and sat in the sunny patch.
"When do you think we'll become warriors?" He asked, biting into his mouse.

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 24th, 2019, 02:37 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

"When do you think we'll become warriors?" He asked, biting into his mouse.
I don't know" Snowpaw admitted as she took a bite out of the mouse.
Old February 24th, 2019, 02:45 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@catharsis
Kindlepaw was wary of her sister's choice not to immediately take action. She could feel her body tense with foreboding. Spiralpaw wasn't totally unpredictable, but she couldn't definitely pull something over on Kindlepaw.
Her sister's condescending reply put the LaPerm off her game. She was preoccupied with coming up with an equally as snarky response when her foe lunged forward. Kindlepaw tried to jump high enough to avoid the attack, but Spiralpaw was successful in catching her sister's left hind leg. Kindle's leg swung out from under her, toppling the rest of her body and leaving her splayed out on the ground. She grit her teeth, angry she wasn't able to see the move coming. But the apprentice wasn't going to let it get the best of her. She quickly scrambled to get her paws beneath her again. Now in a very low crouched position, Kindlepaw shot forward and aimed between Spiralpaw's legs. She attempted a twist mid-move in an effort to poke at her sister's stomach with a paw.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; February 25th, 2019 at 05:25 PM.
Old February 24th, 2019, 03:07 PM

Quote:
I don't know" Snowpaw admitted as she took a bite out of the mouse.

"Im not sure if I like all the duties required of a warrior. I wonder if starclan wants this destiny for me." He mumbled

Old February 24th, 2019, 03:58 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"Im not sure if I like all the duties required of a warrior. I wonder if starclan wants this destiny for me." He mumbled
I know I shouldn't say this but.. I don't want to be a warrior." Snowpaw said and looked at her paws.
Old February 24th, 2019, 08:10 PM

Quote:
I know I shouldn't say this but.. I don't want to be a warrior." Snowpaw said and looked at her paws.
"Neither do I." He shook his head, turning to look at her. "But we have to. Shadow clan already has an apprentice medicine cat. Ans we're healthy."

Old February 24th, 2019, 08:14 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"Neither do I." He shook his head, turning to look at her. "But we have to. Shadow clan already has an apprentice medicine cat. Ans we're healthy."
Yeah. Maybe one day I can be medicine cat apprentice" Snowpaw said staring at her paws.