Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM

Old March 4th, 2018, 09:48 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default The Untold story of Killer ( interactive)

The Untold story of Killer
A soft sigh came from the man before you, his eyes as red as the blood that covered his desk, his suit messy with slash wounds here and there and his black hair was messy as well however his gaze was strong, cold and just... there. He takes a deep breath and begins to speak “ You’re one of the first I’ve let live kid.... you seek answers? Answers to why I do the things I do... do you truly wish to listen to my tale?....” his eyes glowed dangerously as he moves forward only to be suddenly pulled back roughly by some invisible force that held you too. His eyes changed color a bit once red now a green but suddenly it went back to pure red. He growls in pain as he leans back against the chair laughing dryly “ seems like we’re forced to do this huh? ...... I hate speaking about my past. Especially now more than ever... but seems like I don’t have a choice... the devil eagerly awaits me and seems to be interested in my tale as well “ he laughs darkly “ such a stubborn cat..” he says looking at a cat that was sitting prefectly right by him staring at him with lifeless black eyes, he looks back towards you and smiles “ ...... tell me before I speak my tale.. do you have any questions? Or maybe you wanna shout at me for what I did to my own kids... either way this is your first chance to say something kid better use it.”

A) do you love your kids?

B) do you regret what you did?

C) why are you like this?

Those that may be interested
@Celestial
@Rubinaito
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@hiraeth @Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 4th, 2018 at 09:52 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 09:51 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Untold story of Killer ( interactive)

1.) A

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 4th, 2018, 10:15 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
1.) A
A has been chosen.
You asked the question shakingly and he glares at you for a second before looking away “ ...... you can believe me or not. But after what I did to them... all the pain I caused them. The scars I placed on their body and the looks of fear in their eyes once I was done... everything I do is .. for them. Yes I do I love them... I really do. They’re my boys.. my everything but I couldn’t let them be weak. I couldn’t stand the thought of them suffering in others... so I showed them. I made them who they are and they are not fools. They are warriors leaders who fell in love when there is no such thing. Everything I did was for them. I didn’t want them to be like me but to be better but.... I made a deal. And I ruined their lives.... I loved them... until they became worthless to me” He Says coldly and rather darkly as he looks at you with blood red eyes again. “ now do you have a other question or do you wish to listen to my tale. I have a few hours until they come and end me. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.”

A) let him speak his tale.

C) can you truly love?

D) what was lion to you? ( his ex wife and mother of Sasuke @Celestial )
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
A has been chosen.
You asked the question shakingly and he glares at you for a second before looking away “ ...... you can believe me or not. But after what I did to them... all the pain I caused them. The scars I placed on their body and the looks of fear in their eyes once I was done... everything I do is .. for them. Yes I do I love them... I really do. They’re my boys.. my everything but I couldn’t let them be weak. I couldn’t stand the thought of them suffering in others... so I showed them. I made them who they are and they are not fools. They are warriors leaders who fell in love when there is no such thing. Everything I did was for them. I didn’t want them to be like me but to be better but.... I made a deal. And I ruined their lives.... I loved them... until they became worthless to me” He Says coldly and rather darkly as he looks at you with blood red eyes again. “ now do you have a other question or do you wish to listen to my tale. I have a few hours until they come and end me. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.”

C) can you truly love?

1.) D obviously

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 5th, 2018, 07:31 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

A?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:04 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
A has been chosen.

C) can you truly love?

A!

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:09 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
A has been chosen.

C) can you truly love?

- A -
Old March 5th, 2018, 10:09 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

1.) D obviously
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

- A -
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

A!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
A?
A has been chosen.
He laughs softly after you spoke your answer, “ so curious~ very well... god where should I start ... Before I become the man I was today before I became one of the god bloodline I was a.. blank. A bloodline that was seen as worthless, flithy and unneeded. I was hated just for being alive and... I was left to die of course it wasn’t all bad. I had my sister with me her name was Bella... she was a smart stubborn girl and older than me. She knew what to do and how to protect me.. as stubborn as I was I tried to protect her whenever something small came up. “ he laughs softly “ those were the good old days, we had to steal in order to survive, sometimes we helped out other blanks like us since unlike us they were more... how to say damaged than us. Some couldn’t speak others couldn’t think. We were a rare blank since we were born completely healthy unlike the others so we used this rarity to help others, but...... this wasn’t to be. A gang no a maifa had their eyes on us for a while. They said that we were making they’re territory dirty and that we had to move unless... we could pay up. Of course my sister tried to fight back, she yelled at them and fought them, I tried my best to do something but....” he closes his eyes remembering something... that one thing he can never forget.

A) but?

B) try to comfort him

C) stay slient
Old March 5th, 2018, 01:27 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
A has been chosen.
He laughs softly after you spoke your answer, “ so curious~ very well... god where should I start ... Before I become the man I was today before I became one of the god bloodline I was a.. blank. A bloodline that was seen as worthless, flithy and unneeded. I was hated just for being alive and... I was left to die of course it wasn’t all bad. I had my sister with me her name was Bella... she was a smart stubborn girl and older than me. She knew what to do and how to protect me.. as stubborn as I was I tried to protect her whenever something small came up. “ he laughs softly “ those were the good old days, we had to steal in order to survive, sometimes we helped out other blanks like us since unlike us they were more... how to say damaged than us. Some couldn’t speak others couldn’t think. We were a rare blank since we were born completely healthy unlike the others so we used this rarity to help others, but...... this wasn’t to be. A gang no a maifa had their eyes on us for a while. They said that we were making they’re territory dirty and that we had to move unless... we could pay up. Of course my sister tried to fight back, she yelled at them and fought them, I tried my best to do something but....” he closes his eyes remembering something... that one thing he can never forget.

A) but?

B) try to comfort him

C) stay slient
- A -
Old March 5th, 2018, 02:42 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

You know what, everytime I choose a choice it has to be A. So, A

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc