Today 12:11 AM

Old August 12th, 2018, 03:11 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

While his eyes were once again grazing across his surroundings, with his white paw still firmly placed over the border, Flintspirit noticed the slightest rustle in the bushes ahead. Moments later, a feline stepped out of them, her scent wafting over to him at the same time. Clearly Riverclan, though Flintspirit was surprised by the shortness of her fur. Sure, he knew plenty of Riverclan cats whose fur was on the shorter side, but he’d always wondered how they were able to stand the freezing cold touch of the water. He had a thick, long pelt, and he could barely stand the touch of water swirling around his fur.

When a sudden feminine voice entered his ears, Flintspirit refocused his mind, taking in the words the she-cat said. He smirked, a small amused snort coming out of his nose. He pretended to ponder over the matter for a moment. “Hmmm... I think the problem is your vision.” He meowed, lifting his paw up and placing it back on his side. “I never walked over it. Unless now Riverclanners think that one pawstep is all it takes for us Thunderclan cats to walk around.” He let out an amused purr at his own thought. “If so, please tell me what that would look like.” He was now trying to incision it in his own mind, himself and his clan mates somehow getting around their territory by only taking one pawstep. This is good. I can have a nice, friendly conversation with this she-cat. She’s from a different clan, so she definitley won’t try to get to know me. Upon looking at her a little more closely, Flintspirit suddenly recognized her as the Riverclan deputy, Rowanflower. He’d always been pretty good at putting names to faces, and now was no different. Hmm this makes it even more fun.

It was an honest mistake on some occasions to brazenly walk over a border even one step, but now he seemed to be taunting. She thought of it like an apprentices pride to even say they’d crossed a border, and he seemed to be eating it up. It sent a shiver of anger down her spine but was just able to keep her temperament from coming out, and offered a sweet smile cocking her head to the side and fully emerging from the thick. Long ratlike tail waving behind her in an almost menacing way, taking a seat and wrapping her tail around her paws.

“So I’m wrong in seeing your paw on my border?” she asked tipping her head to the side. He was the kind of tom she would see segueing with simple rules, cheating death plenty or even just making stupid choices just for a hollow satisfaction. A shiver rolled down her spine and she felt a sigh roll out of her mouth. “So your telling me that windclanners didn’t see that either? Thunderclanners putting their paws where they weren’t supposed to be?” she asked with a snort of laughter “if I show you what thunderclan s been doing recently I’ll get riverclan attacked, just like you guys. right?” she asked promptly a smug look crossing her features, fluttering her eyelashes and than standing up and padding towards him, stopping promptly so her face was in his, whiskers twitching with amusement as she used a claw to draw a line through the dust. “I think you should just stay on your side for now” she said with a prompt nod

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 17th, 2018, 11:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @starfall ||

It wasn't long before Soggypaw had noticed yet another sound. It was one that contested the gentle flowing of water, and it sounded like... A voice? A somewhat distraught voice, at that. While she wasn't the most experienced when it came to catching scents, she took pride in her hearing, and her hearing was definitely notifying her of a strange voice she'd never heard before. It must've been a ThunderClan cat, judging by the distance. Glued to her spot by the border, all she could do was stare at the piebald cat that approached the border, but on the opposite side. This experience was... surreal. So surreal that she couldn't move.

Jerked back into reality by the sudden ferocity in the cat's voice, she jumped up into her regular standing position, fluffy fur puffed out in surprise... but not fear. The puffy-eyed stranger didn't seem like a threat, despite the anger in her tone. She just seemed... Upset. An upset cat, about her size was on the opposite side of that border. So many questions were swimming in the young cat's mind, but she held them back and decided to retort. She was always one to challenge before questioning. "I'm not planning anything!" she exclaimed in return, adrenaline causing her paws and tail to fidget. "What are you planning, huh?!" She didn't want to fight this cat, but she wouldn't take an accusation lightly. The cinnamon-striped apprentice didn't think that this molly would even try to attack her. Her tone was more defensive than anything, really.
The grey tuxedo pouted and perked her ears as the other retorted back, eyes narrowing. After a second she dropped hear guard and turned her head away from the Riverclan apprentice, brows knit together. "I'm just out for a stroll. I wouldn't do anything sneaky at night that's just flat out cheating." She huffed, quickly wiping her cheeks with her paws before she faced the other once again.

Moonpaw's whiskers quivered and she trotted forward a fox length, than crouched, looking up at the stranger. "But I wouldn't put it past you Riverclanners, you and your stinky fish." she chirped, sticking her tongue out and shaking her head as she said 'fish'.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 18th, 2018, 12:37 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @starfall ||

Soggypaw pouted right back at the piebald molly, unhappy with her accusations. It seemed as if this Thunderclanner was just as stubborn as she was. This altercation could take quite a while... "Yeah? Well I wouldn't either. So there!" she poked her tongue out at the ThunderClan cat, an audible 'bleh' of mockery escaping from her muzzle. She scoffed at the apprentice's description of her birth clan, frowning at the molly with distaste.

"We just have better tastes!" she huffed, raising her head and puffing out her chest. Though her build was rather slim, her honey coat was puffy enough to make her look somewhat foreboding, at least in her own mind when she glanced at her reflection with admiration. "What, is ThunderClan too picky for fish? Are fuzzy, tasteless squirrels better?" She'd always hated squirrel, and never had the skills to catch them. She was more of a ground hunter, as well as a fisher. She was still curious as to why the molly was crying before they had a go at each other, and being the prying cat she was... "Do the squirrels make your eyes red, too?"
Old August 20th, 2018, 07:11 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

It was an honest mistake on some occasions to brazenly walk over a border even one step, but now he seemed to be taunting. She thought of it like an apprentices pride to even say they’d crossed a border, and he seemed to be eating it up. It sent a shiver of anger down her spine but was just able to keep her temperament from coming out, and offered a sweet smile cocking her head to the side and fully emerging from the thick. Long ratlike tail waving behind her in an almost menacing way, taking a seat and wrapping her tail around her paws.

“So I’m wrong in seeing your paw on my border?” she asked tipping her head to the side. He was the kind of tom she would see segueing with simple rules, cheating death plenty or even just making stupid choices just for a hollow satisfaction. A shiver rolled down her spine and she felt a sigh roll out of her mouth. “So your telling me that windclanners didn’t see that either? Thunderclanners putting their paws where they weren’t supposed to be?” she asked with a snort of laughter “if I show you what thunderclan s been doing recently I’ll get riverclan attacked, just like you guys. right?” she asked promptly a smug look crossing her features, fluttering her eyelashes and than standing up and padding towards him, stopping promptly so her face was in his, whiskers twitching with amusement as she used a claw to draw a line through the dust. “I think you should just stay on your side for now” she said with a prompt nod

“Yes very wrong.” He meowed, watching the Riverclan she-cat closely. He was enjoying this little game, it was the most fun he’d had in a while. Sure, he’d taunted a snake the other day, nearly getting himself bitten, but that was more just to get his heart beating and his adrenaline rushing. Now was testing his social skills, as he felt they’ve grown rusty from not using them enough in his own clan. Because there were those times where he did talk to other cats on his clan, but then they ended up trying to get to know more about him then he was letting off. At those time, Flintspirit always got really flustered and lost his “cool” which made him a bit more fruterated, and he just had to get away from other cats for a bit. Today was different though, he’d been doing simple warrior duties, and had decided to see if he could have some fun. And here was his fun.

”You see, my paw wasn’t onyour border, just merely over it. I were being technical here.” He purred, knowing that might just pull at her string. Rowanflower came across to Flitspirit as a feisty she-cat, someone who didn’t back down easily. And he was the same way.
As she continued on, Flintspirit rolled his eyes, as if he was talking to a difficult apprentice. “Oh please. Windclanners can see what they want to, it doesn’t change the fact that they’re smelly, stuck-up rabbit-chasers who stick their noses where they don’t belong.” As she stepped closer to him, his ears twitched slightly at her next comment. “Thunderclan can handle battles, but if you want to be stupid and taunt Windclan, be my guest.” He then smirked, looking down at her so their noses were mere inches apart. “But if you do end up getting attacked, come find me, I’m pretty sure I can help.” He purred, winking. As she drew a line in the dirt, he just looked down at it, then back up at her, letting out a small laugh. He found that action hilarious. You want to play that game? Oh I can play. The dark-furred tomcat took a claw and then walked around Rowanflower, drawing a circle around her in the dirt before stepping back to his side of the border. “And I think you should stay in your own personal bubble of space.” He meowed, stepping back so that their faces were no longer so close together. “You really need to respect personal boundaries.”

[ACK the nerve XDDD]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 29th, 2018, 11:20 PM

Quote:
|| @starfall ||

Soggypaw pouted right back at the piebald molly, unhappy with her accusations. It seemed as if this Thunderclanner was just as stubborn as she was. This altercation could take quite a while... "Yeah? Well I wouldn't either. So there!" she poked her tongue out at the ThunderClan cat, an audible 'bleh' of mockery escaping from her muzzle. She scoffed at the apprentice's description of her birth clan, frowning at the molly with distaste.

"We just have better tastes!" she huffed, raising her head and puffing out her chest. Though her build was rather slim, her honey coat was puffy enough to make her look somewhat foreboding, at least in her own mind when she glanced at her reflection with admiration. "What, is ThunderClan too picky for fish? Are fuzzy, tasteless squirrels better?" She'd always hated squirrel, and never had the skills to catch them. She was more of a ground hunter, as well as a fisher. She was still curious as to why the molly was crying before they had a go at each other, and being the prying cat she was... "Do the squirrels make your eyes red, too?"
Once Soggypaw stuck her tongue out, so did the Thunderclan apprentice, also making a fairly audable 'bleh'. She wasn't going to be one upped by a stinky Riverclanner, she had her ego to keep in tact. This other apprentice seemed...stubborn to say the least. Sassy was a better term, or a term she'd use to describe the other. Of course, that would make the grey Tuxedo a hypocrite, considering her very personality was based off her sass. The apprentice pouted and sat herself down, figuring they weren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Than the Riverclanner had the audacity to question Thunderclans tastes, which made the mollies fur fluff up. Moonpaw let out an offended gasp and brought her paw to her chest, "You're just jelous because we have moe pretty trees and flowers over here. You're just picking on our prey because you can't find anything else to pick on! Which, our squirrels are top knotch by the way, better than stinky, slimy, scaly fish." she huffed, her pink little nose twitching with disgust. "That and you're oubviously trying to cover up the fact that you find me attractive. Don't worry you're not the only one, but honestly cross clan relationships aren't allowed! And though you do look cute I'm afraid I cannot allow it." the apprentice rambled on, pressing her paws against her cheeks than fluffing up her chest fur. She was attractive, and she knew it. "Of course if you just wanted to tell me that why didn't you just say so instead of picking on our prey." she sighed, leaning back on her haunches.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old August 30th, 2018, 12:01 AM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @starfall ||

The fluffy molly huffed in response, not sure what she could say to that comeback. She really did have nothing else to pick on. She knew nothing about ThunderClan, in all honesty, so what could she even say? That trees were overrated? Yeah, right... She didn't really need to pick on the molly's clan, anyways. It was a bit of a stretch to blame an entire clan for one rude cat who'd shocked her out of her fur. She scrunched up her face at the mention of fish, tail flicking slightly. She'd always liked the little land mammals that stayed around the water better, in all honesty. Even as a Riverclanner, fish wasn't exactly her favourite kind of food. "It's better than squirrels... At least it's not all furry and hard to get out of your mouth."

Ready to throw a few more comebacks, the honey-furred apprentice's eyes widened at the next claim the Thunderclanner had made. "No way!" she squeaked, heat beneath her fur making it prickle. She knew she wasn't attracted to the molly, she wasn't even attracted to any of the toms in her clan yet, either! It didn't stop the fact that she felt embarrassed by the claim, though. "You-I-ugh.. Hmph!" Exasperated, she let out a short huff before closing her eyes and raising her head. One eye eventually opening to look at the she-cat on the other side of the border and make sure that she wasn't showing off, the cinammon-striped tabby finally relaxed her position in the slightest. Seeing the apprentice drop to her haunches, Soggypaw felt slightly safer, and a little less confrontational. She'd never stop feeling the need to argue, but at least it would be an argument without a physical fight. "That's so not what I was saying!" She recoiled slightly as she realised that she was starting to use the same mannerisms as the snarky she-cat on the opposite side of the border. "I know something's up. What's going on? Is it a ThunderClan thing?" She tilted her head to the side, still curious.
Old September 5th, 2018, 12:30 AM

Quote:
|| @starfall ||

The fluffy molly huffed in response, not sure what she could say to that comeback. She really did have nothing else to pick on. She knew nothing about ThunderClan, in all honesty, so what could she even say? That trees were overrated? Yeah, right... She didn't really need to pick on the molly's clan, anyways. It was a bit of a stretch to blame an entire clan for one rude cat who'd shocked her out of her fur. She scrunched up her face at the mention of fish, tail flicking slightly. She'd always liked the little land mammals that stayed around the water better, in all honesty. Even as a Riverclanner, fish wasn't exactly her favourite kind of food. "It's better than squirrels... At least it's not all furry and hard to get out of your mouth."

Ready to throw a few more comebacks, the honey-furred apprentice's eyes widened at the next claim the Thunderclanner had made. "No way!" she squeaked, heat beneath her fur making it prickle. She knew she wasn't attracted to the molly, she wasn't even attracted to any of the toms in her clan yet, either! It didn't stop the fact that she felt embarrassed by the claim, though. "You-I-ugh.. Hmph!" Exasperated, she let out a short huff before closing her eyes and raising her head. One eye eventually opening to look at the she-cat on the other side of the border and make sure that she wasn't showing off, the cinammon-striped tabby finally relaxed her position in the slightest. Seeing the apprentice drop to her haunches, Soggypaw felt slightly safer, and a little less confrontational. She'd never stop feeling the need to argue, but at least it would be an argument without a physical fight. "That's so not what I was saying!" She recoiled slightly as she realised that she was starting to use the same mannerisms as the snarky she-cat on the opposite side of the border. "I know something's up. What's going on? Is it a ThunderClan thing?" She tilted her head to the side, still curious.
The ashy colored feline pouted and rolled her eyes. "Fur's better than scales getting stuck in your teeth. And besides, at least our food isn't slimy." she huffed, sticking out her tongue in disgust. Made her shiver just thinking about it. Besides, she liked her food...ya know...not wet.

The way the Riverclanner reacted made the apprentice smirk, leaning forward with quite a cocky look plastered on her face. "Are you sure? I know I'm dashingly beautiful, don't worry you don't have to be emberassed, I wouldn't know what to say if I met someone as beautiful as me, good thing I don't have to worry about that tho." she bragged, placing a snowy paw on her equally snowy chest. "Oh come now don't be shy you can say it, c'mon say it. 'Moonpaw you're gorgeous and I've fallen for you' Go on I won't judge." however, the apprentices bragging moment was cut off, by quite the interesting question. Moonpaw sat straight and swiveled her ears forwards, eyes wide with wonder. It took the apprentice a few seconds to realize what Soggypaw was talking about, and once she did realize she let out a fairly loud gasp and looked up. Than some more time passed before the fluffy molly looked at the other apprentice across the border with a completley serious face. "That's none of your beeswax." she said than stuck her tongue out.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old September 5th, 2018, 02:45 AM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @starfall ||

The little honey-coloured ball of fluff tensed up as the ThunderClan apprentice continued to tease her little slip-up, and she struggled to hold back her tongue. Moonpaw... At least I've got a name. Had it really taken that long for an actual introduction? It seemed that all they'd been doing this whole time was arguing, and Soggypaw knew that wasn't just Moonpaw's fault. If she hadn't started the fire, she'd fuelled it. "Only if you say, 'Soggypaw, I'm so sorry that I was mean to you! RiverClan is way better than ThunderClan!'" She was trying to avoid the whole 'attractive-contest' theme they'd gone with, especially seeing as she always fell flat on that one. At the mention of attraction, she'd simply stutter, because how on earth was she supposed to respond to something like that? A smart one, this Moonpaw was. Very crafty.

It seemed as if the tuxedo molly seemed to have her own weakness. Whenever Soggypaw pressed her on the crying issue, she'd go silent. It wasn't too hard to believe that such a confident molly would struggle to respond to a break in character, though the cinnamon-striped tabby felt bad using it against her. She remembered when her mentor had stopped training her, and she cried and cried for what felt like moons. The two were never exactly close, though it felt like her world was crashing down. Maybe Moonpaw felt the same? "...I bet it's not that bad." She tried to find a way to show that she wouldn't tease on this one, curiosity still glimmering in her eyes. She had to know. If she didn't, she'd feel unfulfilled for days.
Old September 25th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

At this time, RiverClan resides next to SkyClan, this border is nonexistent.
Old January 7th, 2019, 11:24 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ RiverClan has returned home, and all roleplays can be resumed as normal. ]