Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:19 PM
Lavenderkit's Family...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:19 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:17 PM
princes and peasants |p|
by ollie
Last post by sock
Today 12:13 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:12 PM

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Goldenfury turned her gaze on Snowpelt. "Thank you." she whispered to her friend. Her eyes held pain and showed sorrow.
Snowpelt nodded. "You're welcome." Then she added, "There's nothing to worry about; you'll be fine."

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:55 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Snowpelt nodded. "You're welcome." Then she added, "There's nothing to worry about; you'll be fine."
"Do...Do you think she'll banish me once she finds out that I was the one who did it?" she whispered. It wasn't really her that did the murders but her sister. Tears filled the she-cats eyes. "I just....feel so lost."
Old December 8th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Idjit

Quote:
"Do...Do you think she'll banish me once she finds out that I was the one who did it?" she whispered. It wasn't really her that did the murders but her sister. Tears filled the she-cats eyes. "I just....feel so lost."
Snowpelt shook her head. "Lynxstar will understand that it wasn't you that did that.", she said.

Old December 9th, 2017, 07:02 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Ivygaze hissed as she padded back to camp. She didn't like to be told what to do. Shaking her head she looked around the clearing, as she waited for Snowpelt to treat her even though she didn't want that nasty cat to treat her. (I'll just say she was treated, but not Goldenfury) After being treated she waited for Lightningpounce.

Goldenfury nodded as she padded back to camp. She walked over to the medicine cat den entrence and sat down waiting for Snowpelt to come. She killed a cat...well her sister did but it was her body and she killed Swiftbreeze. "I'm so sorry..." she whispered as fresh tears filled down her face.
Quote:

Snowpelt picked the herbs back up, padding back to camp after them. She padded into the clearing, walking to the medicine cat den. "Here.", she said, giving Goldenfury a wad of cobwebs. "Take these, too.", the medicine cat also handed her some golden rod.
Quote:
Goldenfury turned her gaze on Snowpelt. "Thank you." she whispered to her friend. Her eyes held pain and showed sorrow.
Quote:

Quote:

Snowpelt shook her head. "Lynxstar will understand that it wasn't you that did that.", she said.
The warrior followed them back to camp but more slowly, due to the weight on his back. As he ducked underneath the entrance, he staggered forward a few more steps and then let Swiftbreeze slide off his back.

The yellow tabby stepped back, sides heaving, and then noticed Goldenfury crouching. He bounded over to her.

"Hey," he said softly, looking into her eyes. "There's nothing to worry about, alright? You're not going to get exiled, I'll make sure of that." He glanced over at Lynxstar. "I know I've said this before but, I'll make sure nothing ever happens to you. You're going to be all right." And then, briefly, he touched his nose against hers, got up, and walked over to Ivygaze.

"We need to talk."
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Is it OK to have my cats find the camp,or do they need to be found?I looked at the alligence and it said they had already joined,but I wanted them to find the clan again,so does anyone want to do?)
(They can find the camp.)

Old December 9th, 2017, 08:51 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

The warrior followed them back to camp but more slowly, due to the weight on his back. As he ducked underneath the entrance, he staggered forward a few more steps and then let Swiftbreeze slide off his back.

The yellow tabby stepped back, sides heaving, and then noticed Goldenfury crouching. He bounded over to her.

"Hey," he said softly, looking into her eyes. "There's nothing to worry about, alright? You're not going to get exiled, I'll make sure of that." He glanced over at Lynxstar. "I know I've said this before but, I'll make sure nothing ever happens to you. You're going to be all right." And then, briefly, he touched his nose against hers, got up, and walked over to Ivygaze.

"We need to talk."

Goldenfury looked at Snowpelt and nodded, then she turned and looked at Lightningpounce who bounded over to her. Goldenfury nodded. "Thank you." she meowed with a smile.

Ivygaze sat down and looked at Lightningpounce who padded over to her. "Yes? and what would this be about?"
Old December 9th, 2017, 10:11 AM

My Mood: Bored

Panther followed a trail he rembered as a kit,not sure where it led.Halo was close behind,both of them carrying one complaining kit."Why are we leaving?I'm hungry!" Fury complained.Panther didn't say anything,tightening his grip as fury struggled to get free.
"Do you even know where we are going?Or are we lost?" Halo asked,putting down cougar for a second.Panther did the same."It's familiar, and I smell cats." He said before picking fury up and continuing until they arrived at what seemed like a entrance.Panther walked in without hesitating,but Halo paused before following.
Panther looked around,now becoming uncertain.He saw a few cats,but wasn't sure he recognized any.He put fury down."Is this jungle clan camp?" He asked,looking around for a cat that looked like the leader.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 9th, 2017, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Panther followed a trail he rembered as a kit,not sure where it led.Halo was close behind,both of them carrying one complaining kit."Why are we leaving?I'm hungry!" Fury complained.Panther didn't say anything,tightening his grip as fury struggled to get free.
"Do you even know where we are going?Or are we lost?" Halo asked,putting down cougar for a second.Panther did the same."It's familiar, and I smell cats." He said before picking fury up and continuing until they arrived at what seemed like a entrance.Panther walked in without hesitating,but Halo paused before following.
Panther looked around,now becoming uncertain.He saw a few cats,but wasn't sure he recognized any.He put fury down."Is this jungle clan camp?" He asked,looking around for a cat that looked like the leader.
Goldenfury turned her eyes on the new cats, she winced and stood up walking over to them. "Who are you?" she meowed with a growl. "Our leader is busy and so is our deputy." Her yellow eyes looked into each of theres.
Old December 9th, 2017, 10:50 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Goldenfury turned her eyes on the new cats, she winced and stood up walking over to them. "Who are you?" she meowed with a growl. "Our leader is busy and so is our deputy." Her yellow eyes looked into each of theres.
Panther wasent sure he should use his old clan name or his rouge name."I'm panther.The brown kit is cougar and the grey one is fury.She's Halo." He said calmly."I use to be in the clan and Iwas hoping we could join." He said,not looking away or showing fear or hostility.Fury went beside Halo,hiding behind her with cougar.Halo's fur was on end,never have been around so many cats besides when she was in her twolegs garden before she met panther.She didn't move away from the kits though,and was watching Goldenfury warily to make sure the shecat didn't come to close to her kits.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 9th, 2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Panther wasent sure he should use his old clan name or his rouge name."I'm panther.The brown kit is cougar and the grey one is fury.She's Halo." He said calmly."I use to be in the clan and Iwas hoping we could join." He said,not looking away or showing fear or hostility.Fury went beside Halo,hiding behind her with cougar.Halo's fur was on end,never have been around so many cats besides when she was in her twolegs garden before she met panther.She didn't move away from the kits though,and was watching Goldenfury warily to make sure the shecat didn't come to close to her kits.
Goldenfury nodded sat down and wrapped a tail around her paws. "I am Goldenfury. You probably don't remember me." she meowed with a tilt of her head. "I joined two moons ago." she meowed then winced as she felt anger boil up in her for no reason. Shaking her head she let out a smile. "Lightningpounce is busy talking with Ivygaze." she shook her head. "If you remember her?" When Goldenfury first joined Ivygaze was ruthless to her but changed after awhile. They became friends until she found out Goldenfury killed them...well she really didn't kill them..She was cursed and changed into her sister for no reason at all or when she was anger. "I don't know where Lynxstar is right now, but if you want. You can keep me company?" she let out a purr.