Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM

Old August 11th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue came up alongside Sparrowfang they crept toward the patch of orange fur visible behind the bush. He peered though a small gap in the foliage. It was the fox alright. It's muzzle was covered in blood, and it was tearing apart the carcass of a large rabbit. It looked like an adult to Morningblue, and a large one at that. No sign of pups the two of us could probably handle it if we're smart about it. He looked again at the rabbit, and saw it was nearly picked clean. In any case, there's no time to go back for more help. He reached with his tail and tapped Sparrowfang on the shoulder.
SparrowFang crept closer to the fox. She didn't know what MorningBlue meant when he tapped her on the shoulder, but she couldn't risk asking. They already had an advantage of attacking first, and a surprise attack, and if the fox noticed them they wouldn't have those things. SparrowFang crouched down and got ready to pounce.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old August 11th, 2017, 07:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
"Thanks. It's taking me absolutely AGES to perfect it," he mewed, licking a paw and drawing it over his ears. "I think this is it though."
Rosefern nodded,"That's a good move throwing you in the air." She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 11th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
"Alright," Tigerdawn mewed. "Show me your crouch again."
Cherrypaw did so, her crouch much improved since her first training session.
Old August 11th, 2017, 09:08 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rosefern nodded,"That's a good move throwing you in the air." She meowed
"Great." He grinned. "It's my secret move. Don't tell anyone, all right?"
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:04 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Great." He grinned. "It's my secret move. Don't tell anyone, all right?"
Rosefern nodded,"alright..."her eyes shined in amusement," I might use it in battle though..." She winked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:15 AM
roar

Quote:
Rosefern nodded,"alright..."her eyes shined in amusement," I might use it in battle though..." She winked
He shrugged his furry shoulders. "Th at fine. I just don't want at other apprentice using it. It takes away from the concept."
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:25 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
He shrugged his furry shoulders. "Th at fine. I just don't want at other apprentice using it. It takes away from the concept."
Rosefern nodded,"Yeah... Then other clans might figure out and use it against us."

Old August 11th, 2017, 01:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Lynxheart padded back to Snowbreeze with his catch. Dropping the squirrel, he purred at her compliment. "Thank you!" He exclaimed, the thought of how she could've scared the squirrel not even entering his mind. She hadn't been too early, so what did it matter that she could have been. He surveyed the area for a good place to bury his prey and settled on a small area of dirt between two oak roots. Lynxheart buried his catch and scored his claws over the bark of the tree to remind himself where his prey was buried later. When he turned back to look at Snowbreeze, he noted with concern that the she-cat seemed to be shaking. "What's wrong?" He asked, worriedly, coming to stand beside her. He wondered if he should put his shoulder against her to help keep her on her paws since she seemed as if she might fall over, but settled for simply standing close enough to catch her if she started to tip.

He had no idea what was going on in this warrior's head, but she was his clanmate which meant that he had to protect her with his life. Now, obviously she could handle herself, being a warrior of Thunderclan, and clearly there was no danger nearby. But Lynxheart was a very loyal tom and held each clanmate in his heart, whether he knew them personally or not. Whatever this she-cat was going through, he would be there for her if she wanted his help. If she didn't, that was okay too. They didn't know each other very well and he didn't want to pry, he just wanted to be available to help in any way possible
"N - noth... nothing," Snowbreeze whispered. She was almost too afraid to speak any louder. Her voice was always soft, and gentle, but now the twangs of fear could be heard clearly in it. "B - bad... b - bad me... me - memories," A shudder surged through the Siamese's pelt and she gave a mental sigh of relief when she stopped shaking. Her legs felt too weak to hold up the rest of her body. But the warrior didn't want to be a burden on Lynxheart, especially since he had been so kind so far. She already felt like a burden on him. Her blue eyes studied him for a moment. She knew that he was probably only being nice to her because she was a clanmate, and had she been from another Clan - from anywhere else - he wouldn't have shown this kindness to her. It was just part of her mental state. Her legs shook and she tried to take a step fowards, her body still shuddering as though it couldn't stop. Oh, for StarClan's sake. Snowbreeze felt almost sick as the voices in her head, the voices of her previous bullies got louder and faster.

What's wrong, Snowbird? Maybe you should use those little wings of yours and fly away, hm?

Snowpaw, the biggest coward to set paw on ThunderClan soil, everybody. What are you even doing here, Snowbird?

They called her Snowbird even before she got her warrior name. They acted as though Snowbreeze were a nothing. And made her believe it too. She wished Lynxheart wasn't so nice to her. But she wished he wouldn't leave. Company was something she both feared and longed for, and it was about to strain her mind to the breaking point. Which one did she want more? For him to stay, or go?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 11th, 2017, 02:06 PM
roar

Quote:
Rosefern nodded,"Yeah... Then other clans might figure out and use it against us."
"That's what I'm worried about," Mosspaw sighed. "And I'm not sure if I should use it in battle. What if it fails? What if we lose the battle because of it? What if every cat trusts me to teach it to them and then I can't remember what to do? What if someone gets hurt because of it? What if.... what if..." His mind started racing through all the worst case scenarios, and he sat, head down.
Old August 11th, 2017, 02:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"That's what I'm worried about," Mosspaw sighed. "And I'm not sure if I should use it in battle. What if it fails? What if we lose the battle because of it? What if every cat trusts me to teach it to them and then I can't remember what to do? What if someone gets hurt because of it? What if.... what if..." His mind started racing through all the worst case scenarios, and he sat, head down.
Rosefern smiled lightly," I'm sure it work in a battle, and no one blames an apprentices for a loss of battle. Besides no one's paying that much attention to ask you to teach them a battle move, and in a battle you want to hurt some one."