Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2022, 08:16 AM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss. View Post

-->Petuniafire<--
Happy that he didn't mind her sitting down she did so. She would ask how Windclan was doing, but everything had already been explained. Plus Twilightstar was better at explaining things Petuniafire had always admired her words. Not exactly her being a cat that allows Shadowclan to push her around. That's what she heard at least from a few cats.

Petuniafire felt the sadness boil back up about Kestrelstar. She missed him so much. She hid her emotions though. She was slowly dying inside, but she had to remain strong. That's what he would of wanted of her. "So it seems Windclans doing quite well. That's good news that you got new cats. Fresh minds are always great.", she meowed, changing the subject away from Kestrelstar.
~Mouse’claw~he nodded. “We’ve been doing well, if not a little uneventful. Twilight’star is finally gonna try and take back the sky glade. ” he stated. The thought of sinking his claws into a Shadowclan lackey excited him beyond anything. “It’s fine that we brought in the kits, warrior code yada yada.” his tail turned in circles for extra emphasis “but I’m not to keen on the loners joining. No clan blood, old enough to know a life outside the clans. How can we trust that?” it was different with kits and cats changing clans, kits didn’t know any other life and thus could be molded into clan tradition. He was a little skeptical with cats changing clans because of the idea of spies but it wasn’t as bad as inviting random rouges that had no clan blood. He gave a shrug to show some forced indifference on the topic, seem more apathetic than he actually was.
He’d been meaning to talk with Soot’flare, the former riverclan leader had a certain heir to him that Mouse’claw had so far admired from afar, part of him wanted to get to know him. But that was a thought for another day.
He soon noticed that once Petunia’fire sat down he had subconsciously scooted himself closer to her. Hopefully she didn’t notice.

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old April 16th, 2022, 11:49 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDays View Post
~Mouse’claw~he nodded. “We’ve been doing well, if not a little uneventful. Twilight’star is finally gonna try and take back the sky glade. ” he stated. The thought of sinking his claws into a Shadowclan lackey excited him beyond anything. “It’s fine that we brought in the kits, warrior code yada yada.” his tail turned in circles for extra emphasis “but I’m not to keen on the loners joining. No clan blood, old enough to know a life outside the clans. How can we trust that?” it was different with kits and cats changing clans, kits didn’t know any other life and thus could be molded into clan tradition. He was a little skeptical with cats changing clans because of the idea of spies but it wasn’t as bad as inviting random rouges that had no clan blood. He gave a shrug to show some forced indifference on the topic, seem more apathetic than he actually was.
He’d been meaning to talk with Soot’flare, the former riverclan leader had a certain heir to him that Mouse’claw had so far admired from afar, part of him wanted to get to know him. But that was a thought for another day.
He soon noticed that once Petunia’fire sat down he had subconsciously scooted himself closer to her. Hopefully she didn’t notice.

Petuniafire
Oh so he wasn't too big of a fan on loners or cats with no clan blood. The molly couldn't help think of father who had no clan blood. He wasn't even born in Riverclan. He was.extrememly loyal to his clan and could very well be trusted. Well in some situations he could be. He wasn't the brightest cat at times. She did love him more than her own clan. He was her beat friend and an easy cat to talk to. She was proud to be called his daughter.

Well it did sound like he didn't mind kits joining a clan which was her father so she wasn't too worried about his opinion on rogues and loners. "I've had my fair share in rogues and loners when I dissapeared twice from my clan. First time I was a very dumb apprentice wanting to do the right thing to losing my tail to a tree branch. Some rogues can't be trusted. They can be vicious and overprotective of themselves or just straight up mean.", she meowed. Look at the scar on one of ber back legs. That was from when a couple rigues attacked her and the cat who was bringing her home. She didn't trust too many outsiders after that. Kittypets she could deal with, but she didn't see them fit for clan life at all.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 16th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Gingerfrost never liked gatherings. They were busy, loud, long and especially late - much, much too late. Normally he'd be sleeping or at least resting by this time, but not on gathering nights, and that put him in a bad mood. Yet imagine the recently rejoined tom's surprise when he noticed it wasn't some random cat he barely knew that had led them there, but Sparrowskip. The 'I can hear what the plants are saying' Sparrowskip. He'd known RiverClan had a new leader when a certain 'Skystar' was mentioned, but Sparrowskip? Seeing the other tom on top of the seastones, he paused a brief moment to really look at him. He was almost certain it was him. Suddenly, this normally boring and annoying gathering, became that much more interesting.
Once he'd found his usual centre spot, Gingerfrost sat down. Not lay down, but sat down. And very quickly he was back to watching his... Friend's? Every move. He'd known him as an apprentice, warrior and medicine cat. Clearly he must've come back while he was still missing, but how much must have happened for RiverClan to be at their second leader since he was missing? And Sparrowskip... Or Skystar or whatever his name now was. Gingerfrost was surprised and although it only showed for a second on his not-so expressive face.

rather soon appeared that Sparrowskip was starting this gathering off with an on-place exile. That hadn't happened before, from what he remembered. And an apprentice? Gingerfrost frowned slightly. This was something else he hadn't quite expected but... He'd presume the other had a good reason to do so. He wasn't going to doubt him so soon.
The young warrior only paid half a mind to what the older WindClan leader was saying (how long had she been leader now?). It wasn't all that interesting anyway, what she had to say, other than that ShadowClan and ThuderClan weren't there but that was easy to guess by how little they were and just not scenting them. Although honestly, this time, he would've almost missed it. With all these changes and seeing Sparrowskip sitting beside Twilightstar and not someone else, Gingerfrost's main point of interest was just that: their leader. And that was why he so carefully watched him, the look of interest and questions clear to anyone who even slightly knew him.

Old April 16th, 2022, 04:41 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Speckledpaw warily walked into the overly crowded space, hastily looking around, eyeing any cat to look at him with distrust. He hadn't asked in advance what gatherings were like, he never felt the need to, talk to cats, that was it. He obviously must be more stupid than he anticipated, because he would have to do the talking. He couldn't even talk to a kit properly, how would he possibly survive? Rip out my eye, but never force me to talk! He thought, finally remembering his newest look, how would other apprentices look at him with his lost eye? How would anyone, for that matter?

It was far too late for this, he finally decided, he came back and now had to deal with this awful gathering of absolute misery. He'd rather have climbed a tree and stayed there, but he wasn't sure if he could make it without drawing attention. He wasn't a fan of this, not at all, all eyes on you, but no one looking at you at all, insecurities rushing in on your every move, and every cat might as well act as stiff as if they were taking their assessment, what cat could ever find it pleasurable?

The midnight black tom decided that he had to be brave, he was out on his own for 3 moons, sure he can talk to an apprentice! “ Hey -- I'm Speckledpaw, what's your name? ” He said, shouting it loud enough for really any young cat to respond.

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old April 16th, 2022, 05:16 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @BILL. @littlelove @WinterMara @sid @starry. @Bean_The_Cat

THUNDERCLAN'S APPRENTICES HAVE ARRIVED!

>Bumblepaw<
The Seastones were cool beneath Bumblepaw's pads as he stepped out onto the vast expanse of rock. He wasn't sure the last time he'd actually attended a Gathering, but he figured finding his way there with the rest of his entourage wouldn't be too difficult. And what do you know, it wasn't, especially what with all the shouting happening. He didn't even want to know what was going on there.

"Ooohhhh-kay," he drawled, turning around to grin at the group that had followed him. "I'd love to see those ShadowClan toadbutts follow us here and try to drag us back. If they do, just throw rocks at them and call them names. Embarrass the crap out of them in front of everyone. Otherwise just have fun. Cause chaos if you want, I literally don't care."

And with the grin still playing at his lips, Bumblepaw ducked into a mock bow, one paw sweeping toward the crowd. "Go crazy."
Old April 16th, 2022, 05:19 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softpaw of Thunderclan |

Her eyelids felt a bit heavy and drowsy as she arrived, and cold and terrible, and sick, mentally of course. ' 'Alright, although I'd like to be careful with our chaos, we don't need what happened last gathering.' ' That note was to everyone in their little. . .group, look, she was being a BIT rebellious, but she'd like no deaths or injuries, please!

| CLOSED AS I DID ANOTHER OPEN POST!

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; April 16th, 2022 at 05:43 PM.
Old April 16th, 2022, 05:23 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

{ @WinterMara @Slushie For the mention of Bumble. MWHAHAHAHA!!}

~~Duskpaw~~

The gnarled tom chuckled. Bumblepaw had led him and some other apprentices to the gathering to cause chaos. 'Go Crazy'. Then, his inner chaos cat was triggered. The tom started walking in the crowd. He threw some rocks at the warriors.Thank you, bumblepaw for letting us do this! He thought. He rushed to the edge of Seastones. Now what to do? then he spotted Softpaw. He raced over to her. "Comon! Let's have fun!" He purred. He nodded to Bumblepaw. "Thank you for letting out my inner crazyness!"

{Open as well!}

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 16th, 2022, 05:27 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

At the head of the pack next to Bumblepaw, a devious grin couldn't help but cross Cinderpaw's face. No way in hell she was letting any weasels lead her to the gathering, but she supposed it wouldn't be half bad if she had to follow a certain tom... so here she was. Excitement prickled her fur as they stepped onto the flat plane of stones.

As her peer set them off to cause chaos, Cinderpaw immediately beelined towards the stones on which the leaders and other high ranks sat. This was a gathering, after all - they needed somebody to represent them. She turned back to Bumblepaw with a grin spanning her face. "Come on, mousebrain! You led us here, so now you gotta come get up on the stones with me! We need to let them know Thunderclan is strong." She was teasing, sure - but she was also completely serious about them representing their clan. Turning back towards the rocks, the tabby bounded the last few fox-lengths before leaping towards an empty section of the raised rocks. Her paws seemed to land effortlessly as she turned towards the much more important cats before her with confidence.

"Nice night, huh? What did we miss? We like being up to date with everything in Thunderclan." Despite the lateness, the molly seemed wide awake as she addressed the other clan's representatives nonchalantly. Taking a seat on the rock, she made it clear that she wouldn't be moved. At least, not easily.

@Slushie @Moonraven @marshall (+ any other hrs who want to respond LOL)

Last edited by littlelove; April 16th, 2022 at 05:31 PM.
Old April 16th, 2022, 05:32 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

@WinterMara
(open hehehe)

Rainpaw followed, her pawsteps swift and quiet. Okay, now they were here, the seastones. She hadn't been here yet, for her kidnapping had took place bare 1 moon after her apprentice ceremony. Gosh, this was going to be fun - just the distraction she needed these days. "Hey Softpaw, it's gonna be alright, let's just have fun this one time!" she mewed to Softpaw. Then she watched Cinderpaw and Bumblepaw leap into the seastones - gah, she wanted to be up there too!! But she'd hold herself back for now. Instead, she padded over to the closest cat in vision. "Hi, how are ya doin'? Toadbutts be driving me crazy."

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 16th, 2022, 05:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR - OPEN. ]

Jaystride was just here for the ride. He didn't have anything specific in mind, though if needed he'd hop into backing one of his buddies. He wasn't terribly concerned

Trailing behind the apprentice army, he lingered near the edge of the crowd to watch for a moment. Get his bearings on what was going on, because he couldn't remember the last damn time he'd been to one of these.

Besides, watching Bumblebee and Cindersnap take charge and harass Twilightstar and creampop was a delight.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread