Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM

Old February 12th, 2017, 07:01 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
(Awh, don't feel stupid! You're not. I didn't catch it either. It's fine! )
c: ok then that move is going to be Eruption. )
Tor leaped up the steps leading to Abomasnow's Guild. His eyes kept darting around, on the watch for anyone or anything.
Reggie sat in the shade of a tree, chewing on a berry. He was watching the town go about its business. Where's Tor? he wondered. His blue orb moved on its chain as he shifted in his spot.
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:10 AM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
@Fawn

Name/Nicknames: Willow
Species: Kirlia
Type: Fairy, Physic
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...7a1edd2be0.jpg
Personality(TBRP not recommended): sweet, kind, calm, shy
Sexuality: straight
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns: Abomasnow's Guild
Pokemon: Kirlia
Moveset: Draining kiss, Yawn, Magical Leaf, Dream Eater
Ability: Synchronize Trace; Telepathy (hidden ability)
Other: i finished Pokémon Mystery Dungeons Explorers of the Sky about a few hours ago! I loved it!

(Since she can o have one ability, would that be Synchronize, Trace, or Telepathy? Once I get this information, it'll be accepted! I finished Sky quite awhile ago, and I loved it as well!! My friend currently has it so he can beat it too!)
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:51 AM
tired individual

Regen gave a single laugh, rolling her bright green eyes. "Why do you have to be so romantic?" She jokingly questioned, not really meaning it. "I'm so lucky to have you," she murmured, slightly switching directions of her tail and propelling herself forward a little faster to catch up.

Gordan's tail quivered a little, giving away his slight nervousness and fear of what might be at the end of the dungeon. He knew he'd talked big about handling traps before, but he wasn't sure in reality. He knew he wouldn't be as strong as Sahara, and I his adventures with Regen, she was the one who'd had to save him m times than he had to save her. She was the stronger one, despite her joyful and silly nature, and Gordan was just a scared little Mienfoo who was nearly five levels lower than his usual Buizel partner, and who knows how many from the Flygon. "E-Even if it is a trap, we have to find Zangoose's special scarf. We can get th-through this...." He looked in the direction where Sahara was pointing and took some hesitant steps toward them, looking back to wait for the brown Flygon. "We can do th-this," he stuttered.

Ludo smiled at the speech by his Guildmaster, his face heating at the high praise. "Okay, Guildmaster," he finally agreed, "I'll be right back!" He hurried off to find the needed new papers to replace the old. In his haste, he almost bumped into a Torracat, who he remembered to be named Tor. He narrowly dodged smashing into the fiery cat Pokemon and continued on his way with a, "Sorry!" Soon, he retrieved the papers needed and made his way hastily back to Henry. "Got 'em!"
Old February 12th, 2017, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Regen gave a single laugh, rolling her bright green eyes. "Why do you have to be so romantic?" She jokingly questioned, not really meaning it. "I'm so lucky to have you," she murmured, slightly switching directions of her tail and propelling herself forward a little faster to catch up.

Gordan's tail quivered a little, giving away his slight nervousness and fear of what might be at the end of the dungeon. He knew he'd talked big about handling traps before, but he wasn't sure in reality. He knew he wouldn't be as strong as Sahara, and I his adventures with Regen, she was the one who'd had to save him m times than he had to save her. She was the stronger one, despite her joyful and silly nature, and Gordan was just a scared little Mienfoo who was nearly five levels lower than his usual Buizel partner, and who knows how many from the Flygon. "E-Even if it is a trap, we have to find Zangoose's special scarf. We can get th-through this...." He looked in the direction where Sahara was pointing and took some hesitant steps toward them, looking back to wait for the brown Flygon. "We can do th-this," he stuttered.

Ludo smiled at the speech by his Guildmaster, his face heating at the high praise. "Okay, Guildmaster," he finally agreed, "I'll be right back!" He hurried off to find the needed new papers to replace the old. In his haste, he almost bumped into a Torracat, who he remembered to be named Tor. He narrowly dodged smashing into the fiery cat Pokemon and continued on his way with a, "Sorry!" Soon, he retrieved the papers needed and made his way hastily back to Henry. "Got 'em!"
"I'm just like that, and I prefer to stay like that, for the prettiest pokemon in the universe." Sam said, chuckling slightly before he saw her catch up to him, he started speeding up a little as she passed him and swam right by her side. "It'll take around an hour to get there, so brace yourself, Regen." He added and gently stroked her cheek with one of his claws. "Maybe we'll have some company up there, no ennemies, just friends, after all, just being the two of us... It would take years to adventure the cave, I've never even been able to fully explore it yet." He admitted

Sahara nodded and followed his partner, he soon heard a light growl and stepped in front of Gordan, his gaze darting from left to right, until he felt something lightly bite his leg, he looked down, eyes wide. "Uhh... Gordan... I don't think it'll be that bad actually..." He said, pointing to the Poochyena that seemed to be trying his best to injure the Flygon, who chuckled at the attempt, giving a powerful movement of his wings and throwing the small dark-type back. "We were probably scared for nothing, because a Poochyena evolves pretty quickly, and if this one hasn't yet, we won't have any trouble going through the dungeon!" He exclaimed, suddently really confident about what he was saying, a smile now on his face, this started out scary, but now, this would just be plain fun, his tail glowed slightly as the Poochyena charged back and tried using Tackle, only to be slammed down by Sahara's Dragon Tail, it didn't move afterwards, just layed there, unconscious.
---

Henry nodded. "I'll wait for you right here." He said and gazed at Spring Town, his everlasting smile on his face, as he finally heard the voice of his second-in-command, he looked over at the Ampharos. "Great, Ludo, let,s get going!" He exclaimed and started walking down the stairs, many young pokemon coming to see him and seeming pretty happy about seeing him, and he was pretty happy as well, later, as they finally arrived to the board, he took off everything that had been done and set the papers to the side. "Alright, let's start." The Guildmaster said, gazing at Ludo and holding his arm out, waiting to be given the papers.
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:14 PM
tired individual

Regen nodded. She swam close to the Gabite. "Yeah, meeting some friends would be pretty cool," she commented. "Years... Woah. That's a... long time." She reached her paw up to touch the claw that was stroking her cheek. Then, going back to his statement about how long it'd take, she smirked. "I can swim for hours, Sam. I've got this!"

Gordan's eyes widen as he looked down to see the Poochyena's useless attempt to bite the Flygon's leg. "Oh...." His face heated up a but as the nervous and fearful feeling slipped away, being replaced by embarrassment. "Well, alright! Maybe this won't be... so... b-" he was cut off as another Poochyena tackled him. Being smaller than the Flygon, and closer to the Poochyena's size, it hurt a little more. He was knocked onto the ground, the Poochyena on top of him. and he pushed against her and wriggled out from under her, hitting her with a Force Palm. When she clung on to the last but of HP and lunged forward to clamp her jaws around his arm in a Bite, he shook her off, his type advantage protecting him from the pain it could've brought him. He brought his fist forward, his paw glowing purple with a Poison Jab, and finished off the Pokemon. He walked back toward the Flygon, leaving the unconscious Poochyena behind.

Ludo followed eagerly, papers in hand, and handed the needed ones to the Guildmaster. He took the discarded ones, old requests that had ended up being resolved with no needed help, and crumpled then up in a ball. "Want me to do the other board, Henry?" He questioned, Hus gaze drifting toward the outlaw notice board.
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Regen nodded. She swam close to the Gabite. "Yeah, meeting some friends would be pretty cool," she commented. "Years... Woah. That's a... long time." She reached her paw up to touch the claw that was stroking her cheek. Then, going back to his statement about how long it'd take, she smirked. "I can swim for hours, Sam. I've got this!"

Gordan's eyes widen as he looked down to see the Poochyena's useless attempt to bite the Flygon's leg. "Oh...." His face heated up a but as the nervous and fearful feeling slipped away, being replaced by embarrassment. "Well, alright! Maybe this won't be... so... b-" he was cut off as another Poochyena tackled him. Being smaller than the Flygon, and closer to the Poochyena's size, it hurt a little more. He was knocked onto the ground, the Poochyena on top of him. and he pushed against her and wriggled out from under her, hitting her with a Force Palm. When she clung on to the last but of HP and lunged forward to clamp her jaws around his arm in a Bite, he shook her off, his type advantage protecting him from the pain it could've brought him. He brought his fist forward, his paw glowing purple with a Poison Jab, and finished off the Pokemon. He walked back toward the Flygon, leaving the unconscious Poochyena behind.

Ludo followed eagerly, papers in hand, and handed the needed ones to the Guildmaster. He took the discarded ones, old requests that had ended up being resolved with no needed help, and crumpled then up in a ball. "Want me to do the other board, Henry?" He questioned, Hus gaze drifting toward the outlaw notice board.
Sam swam close to the Buizel, smiling as she placed her hand on his claw. "I know, the first time I ever explored that place was when I was still a little Gible, I found a lot of things there, I couldn't even name them all, it's nice and I've even made a nest, because I knew that, whenever I went there, I'd stay a couple of days." He admitted, turning his gaze back towards the moutain and smiling widely. "I feel like a child just going there." He laughed.

Sahara laughed as he heard Gordan speak, but watched him battle the Poochyena. "You're good, y'know, for a lower level, I've rarely seen this!" He admitted, gazing at his surroundings, he soon saw a few other pokemon, who simply ran away as they saw the two of them, he chuckled and continued on his way, picking up the Mienfoo and placing a kiss on his cheek, blushing madly. "It'll be a LOT easier than what we thought." He laughed, placing Gordan down afterwards, he looked over his shoulder at the two unconscious Poochyenas behind them. "I didn't battle since I lost AJ..." He admitted afterwards, he took out a few healing berries. "There, if you need to heal a bit, we never know what's at the end of the dungeon." He said.
---

The Abomasnow started hanging the papers with no problem, a smile never leaving his face. "Thank you, Ludo." The Guildmaster thanked, dipping his head to his second-in-command. "Only if you feel like doing it, I sure am not forcing you to." Henry said as he continued hanging the papers on the board, humming slightly as he went on doing his job. "So, what'd you do today, my dear?" He asked the Ampharos.
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Fawn

Name/Nicknames; Holly
Species; Liepard
Gender; female
Type; Dark
Appearance; Boop
Personality(TBRP not recommended); She is very flirtatious, cunning, and smart, using her looks to get what she wants. She uses attract to daze the townspeople before she mercilessly attacks them. Extremely loyal to the Circle and would die for any one of her fellow circle members.
Sexuality; bi
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; Circle
Moveset; Play rough, Taunt, Slash, Attract
Ability; Limber
Other; Can she be like Serperior's secretary?

Name/Nicknames; Solstice / Sol
Species; Shinx
Gender; non binary
Type; electric
Appearance; Boop 2
Personality(TBRP not recommended); Very happy go lucky and hilarious, Sol is a great friend to have. They will never let you down and will always have a little joke to make your day. They are also very shy until you get to know them, and they love nature.
Sexuality; bi
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; Towns-Pokemon
Moveset; Baby-Doll Eyes, Toxic, Spark, Charge
Ability; Intimidate
Other; none

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; February 12th, 2017 at 02:29 PM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:31 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by MootheBean View Post
Name/Nicknames; Holly
Species; Liepard
Gender; female
Type; Dark
Appearance; Boop
Personality(TBRP not recommended); She is very flirtatious, cunning, and smart, using her looks to get what she wants. She uses attract to daze the townspeople before she mercilessly attacks them. Extremely loyal to the Circle and would die for any one of her fellow circle members.
Sexuality; bi
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; Circle
Moveset; Play rough, Taunt, Slash, Attract
Ability; Limber
Other; Can she be like Serperior's secretary?

Name/Nicknames; Solstice / Sol
Species; Shinx
Gender; non binary
Type; electric
Appearance; Boop 2
Personality(TBRP not recommended); Very happy go lucky and hilarious, Sol is a great friend to have. They will never let you down and will always have a little joke to make your day. They are also very shy until you get to know them, and they love nature.
Sexuality; bi
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; Towns-Pokemon
Moveset; Baby-Doll Eyes, Toxic, Spark, Charge
Ability; Intimidate
Other; none
(Accepted! About the Serperior's Secretary thing, that'd be up to whoever claims Serperior ^^)
("never let you down")
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Oh, hello! I hear that you're pretty strong, eh? Well, why don't you put that strength to good use? Join our guild!
Abomasnow's Guild! Traveling all over the place, whether it's close or far away from the Guild's location, Spring Town. Sometimes a mission or exploration can take one day, sometimes a few. But, as long as we keep the world safe, we don't mind! By joining this Guild, you are making a promise to protect others from dangerous Pokemon and situations; you are also promising to helping the Guild protect Spring Town from the enemy group, Serperior's Circle.
Serperior's Circle is NOT a Guild, and they are a bad group of Pokemon that go around and cause trouble for Abomasnow's Guild and members, as well as the Towns-Pokemon.
You must never associate with these Pokemon. Unless, of course, you want to join their group.
The Circle causes trouble in many ways. Kidnapping, stealing, and just flat out attacking the innocent Pokemon of the town. That's not all, though. The notorious gang does much more.
Then there is another Guild that you have the choice of joining, an ally of Abomasnow's; Fletcher's Guild. Fletcher is a Sylveon, the Guildmaster, though his mate and right-hand pokemon is more responsible--Daryl, a Glaceon. Fletcher's Guild is smaller than Abomasnow's, and both are located in Spring Town, on opposite sides of the town.
So, it's your choice. You can join Abomasnow's Guild, Fletcher's Guild, or you can join the Circle; or you can be just a Pokemon in the town.
--
THINGS TO NOTE: Serperior is free to rp; just make a form for them. Fletcher and Daryl are reserved, and I will be roleplaying Abomasnow's right-hand Pokemon. Abomasnow is reserved as well. *Also, NO LEGENDARIES OR MEGAS unless given permission, please!* You can apply with as many Pokemon as you can handle. If you want to start with one, you can apply with another later if you'd like.
--
Name/Nicknames;
Species;
Gender;
Type;
Appearance;
Personality(TBRP not recommended);
Sexuality;
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon;
Moveset;
Ability;
Other;

I will be posting my forms soon.
Name/Nicknames; Flower, Flame, Lake
Species; Eevee, Charmander, Squirtle
Gender; m, m, m
Type; normal, fire, water
Appearance; an eevee, a shiny charmander with a bandana and a necklace with a megastone, a squirtle with a wristband.
Personality(TBRP not recommended); Caring, helpful, warm hearted/ambitious, bold, helpful, caring/ calm, cool, collected
Sexuality; strait, strait, strait
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; abomasnow for all
Moveset; swift, double edge, baby doll eyes, last resort/metal claw, dragon dance, ember, dragon rage/ watergun, muddy water, tackle, growl
Ability; anticipation/ solar power, rain dish
Other; no

Last edited by Fallpotato; February 12th, 2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
(Accepted! About the Serperior's Secretary thing, that'd be up to whoever claims Serperior ^^)
("never let you down")
(Okay! Just gotta get some ideas...)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-