Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM

Old February 11th, 2017, 09:25 PM
tired individual

Default Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Attention: Raven & Co helps me with forms here. He is more active than I, and will likely see a form before me or a form that I don't see because of fast-moving pages. So, just be aware of that, and don't get on Rave for doing form duty. Thanks!!

Oh, hello! I hear that you're pretty strong, eh? Well, why don't you put that strength to good use? Join our guild!
Abomasnow's Guild! Traveling all over the place, whether it's close or far away from the Guild's location, Spring Town. Sometimes a mission or exploration can take one day, sometimes a few. But, as long as we keep the world safe, we don't mind! By joining this Guild, you are making a promise to protect others from dangerous Pokemon and situations; you are also promising to helping the Guild protect Spring Town from the enemy group, Serperior's Circle.
Serperior's Circle is NOT a Guild, and they are a bad group of Pokemon that go around and cause trouble for Abomasnow's Guild and members, as well as the Towns-Pokemon.
You must never associate with these Pokemon. Unless, of course, you want to join their group.
The Circle causes trouble in many ways. Kidnapping, stealing, and just flat out attacking the innocent Pokemon of the town. That's not all, though. The notorious gang does much more.
Then there is another Guild that you have the choice of joining, an ally of Abomasnow's; Fletcher's Guild. Fletcher is a Sylveon, the Guildmaster, though his mate and right-hand pokemon is more responsible--Daryl, a Glaceon. Fletcher's Guild is smaller than Abomasnow's, and both are located in Spring Town, on opposite sides of the town.
So, it's your choice. You can join Abomasnow's Guild, Fletcher's Guild, or you can join the Circle; or you can be just a Pokemon in the town.
--
THINGS TO NOTE: Serperior is free to rp; just make a form for them. Fletcher and Daryl are reserved, and I will be roleplaying Abomasnow's right-hand Pokemon. Abomasnow is reserved as well. *Also, NO LEGENDARIES OR MEGAS unless given permission, please!* You can apply with as many Pokemon as you can handle. If you want to start with one, you can apply with another later if you'd like.
--
Name/Nicknames;
Species;
Gender;
Type;
Appearance;
Personality(TBRP not recommended);
Sexuality;
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon;
Moveset;
Ability;
Other;

I will be posting my forms soon.

Last edited by 217; March 26th, 2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 09:28 PM
tired individual

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Name/Nicknames; Regen, Ray
Species; Buizel
Gender; Female
Type; Water
Appearance; a standard Buizel with bright green eyes. One of the ends of her tails is longer than the other, and neither tail has the patches of lighter fur; they're both just the color of a Buizel's standard darker fur. She has a necklace with a small Everstone as the charm.
Personality(TBRP not recommended); Kind and easily excited, Regen is a generally happy Pokemon. She does not wish to evolve, hence the Everstone charm on her necklace. She is not easily discouraged, and when she's on a mission, she's determined for a good result. Although, if the result does not turn out so good, she can be a little disappointed; though she quickly gets over it and marches on the the next mission. She is only serious in serious situations, and she is otherwise easygoing and jokes around a lot.
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; Abomasnow's Guild
Moveset; Agility, Slash, Ice Punch, Water Pulse
Ability; Swift Swim (boost speed in rain)
Other; Gordan's Partner

--

Name/Nicknames; Gordan, Gordy, Go-Go (Regen's only)
Species; Mienfoo
Gender; Male
Type; Fighting
Appearance; Standard Mienfoo, but his tail-tip is black instead of red, purple eyes. He has a Black Belt.
Personality(TBRP not recommended); For the most part, Gordan is serious and quiet, though he can sometimes be joking and playful. He is responsible and fiercely protective of those he loves, and sometimes has a short temper.
Sexuality; Homosexual
Moveset; Force Palm, Bulk Up, Poison Jab, Brick Break
Ability; Inner Focus (prevents flinching)
Other; Regen's Partner

--

Name/Nicknames; Ludo
Species; Ampharos
Gender; Male
Type; Electric
Appearance; Ludo is a quite different looking Ampharos; the fur that would normally be yellow on an Ampharos is black, and the normally black stripes are a forest green color. His eyes are a dark colored blue, and the gems on his forehead and tail are ruby red. He wears a necklace holding a lightning bolt charm, an accessory that has no beneficial value in battle, worn only to look nice.
Personality(TBRP not recommended); Ludo is a complete flirt. He is always after anyone that he finds himself attracted to. He is also unusually good with children, most likely due to his very immature attitude. He doesn't mind kids at all, and will sit down and play with any child that wants to play him.
Sexuality; Bisexual
Moveset; Thunder Punch, Cotton Spore, Power Gem, Discharge
Ability; Static (contact in battle may cause paralysis)
Other; Abomasnow's Second-Hand Pokemon

Last edited by 217; February 11th, 2017 at 09:29 PM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 09:44 PM
The lone mouse

My Mood: Relaxed

Name/Nicknames; Kiki
Species; Vulpix
Gender; female
Type; fire
Appearance;https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...sDh&ajaxhist=0. But wearing a blue bracelet
Personality(TBRP not recommended); kind, happy and bubbly, Kiki is almost never serious. She is also very caring, hoping that on day the pokemon in the circle ill become good. But, if she really needs to Kiki can be dead serious. (But that will, like, never happen)
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; Abomasnows Guild
Moveset; Flame burst, Inferno, Feint attack, Attract
Ability; Flash fire
Other; hi~
Hi! If you ever need someone to talk to or anything, you can always come to me! I'll always try to respond. If your ever afraid to say your opinion, just remember, there was someone who said "Let's make a movie about a tornado.. Full of sharks.

NYEH!

Charries~
Old February 11th, 2017, 09:44 PM

Name/Nicknames; Sam, S
Species; Gabite
Gender; Male
Type; Dragon/Ground
Appearance; Sam is far from looking like a normal Gabite, the normally blue color of his skin being black and the small light blue part, almost grey, that covers the rest are a dark gray, his eyes are the same yellow color as any Gabite, but the red color of his stomach is more orange than red, he has some scars over his belly and on the fins that are on his arms.
Personality(TBRP not recommended); Sam is, altrought his scary appearence, kind and protective, he will do anything for the members of his Guild, even if the pokemon did something bad to him, he diesn't care, they're still teammates, he can also be a flirt, he can take care of anyone, from kids to adults who are in trouble or just need company, however, if someone he cares about gets injured, he becomes agressive. He doesn't take jokes seriously, but if the situation asks to be serious, he won't hesitate a second to change his attitude.
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Guild (Froslass' or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; Abomasnow's Guild
Moveset; Outrage, Dragon Claw, Dual Chop, Dig
Ability; Rough Skin (Every physical attacks infliged to the target will give the attacker damage)
Other; Nope.
--

Name/Nicknames; Sahara
Species; Flygon
Gender; Male
Type; Ground/Dragon
Appearance; Sahara doesn't hold his name for nothing, unlike all the ohher Flygons, the normally green coloe of his body is a light brown, just like sand, where the color is red, it takes a darker brown color, almost making him unable to be seen in the sand.
Personality(TBRP not recommended); Sahara is calm and patient, overall careful, not hesitating to help everyone, except ennemies. He always stays determined, always smiling and almost never angey, he's carefree and yet a great companion, not hesitating to take bullets for his friends, he likes to work and always needs to be busy, except at night. He is quick on decisions and yet... Is a bit stubborn.
Sexuality; Bisexual
Guild (Froslass' or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; Abomasnow's Guild
Moveset; Dragon Tail, Rock Tomb, Hyper Beam and Dragon Rush
Ability; Levitate (Immune to Ground-type attacks)
Other; N/A
--

Name/Nicknames; Viceroy, Roy
Species; Crawdaunt
Gender; Male
Type; Water and Dark
Appearance; A normal looking Crawdaunt, except one of his tongs is smaller than the other and that his tail (Or whatever it is) is covered by a bandage.
Personality(TBRP not recommended); Calm and polite, he won't hesitate to help the people of the town, he overall dislikes battles and will do anything for mercy, he is patient but yet has a few flaws, he's quite slow on whatever he do, can be very aggressive against Guilds members, mostly the leaders.
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Guild (Froslass' or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; Serperior's Circle
Moveset; Guillotine, Protect, Dragon Dance and Dark Pulse
Ability; Technician
Other; N/A
--

Name/Nicknames; Henry
Species; Abomasnow
Gender; Male
Type; Grass/Ice
Appearance; Normal looking Abomasnow
Personality(TBRP not recommended); Very polite, he is also very kind and always there for the members of his guild, he'll even go on some missions with them if he finds that there is nothing to do and leave the guild to his second in command. Henry is also calm, whatever the situation is, makes it easier to think straight and get out of the trickiest of situations.
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; Abomasnow's Guild duh x3
Moveset; Wood Hammer, Ice Punch, Giga Impact and Solar Beam
Ability; Snow Warning
Other;
Old February 11th, 2017, 09:50 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Oh, hello! I hear that you're pretty strong, eh? Well, why don't you put that strength to good use? Join our guild!
Abomasnow's Guild! Traveling all over the place, whether it's close or far away from the Guild's location, Spring Town. Sometimes a mission or exploration can take one day, sometimes a few. But, as long as we keep the world safe, we don't mind! By joining this Guild, you are making a promise to protect others from dangerous Pokemon and situations; you are also promising to helping the Guild protect Spring Town from the enemy group, Serperior's Circle.
Serperior's Circle is NOT a Guild, and they are a bad group of Pokemon that go around and cause trouble for Abomasnow's Guild and members, as well as the Towns-Pokemon.
You must never associate with these Pokemon. Unless, of course, you want to join their group.
The Circle causes trouble in many ways. Kidnapping, stealing, and just flat out attacking the innocent Pokemon of the town. That's not all, though. The notorious gang does much more.
Then there is another Guild that you have the choice of joining, an ally of Abomasnow's; Fletcher's Guild. Fletcher is a Sylveon, the Guildmaster, though his mate and right-hand pokemon is more responsible--Daryl, a Glaceon. Fletcher's Guild is smaller than Abomasnow's, and both are located in Spring Town, on opposite sides of the town.
So, it's your choice. You can join Abomasnow's Guild, Fletcher's Guild, or you can join the Circle; or you can be just a Pokemon in the town.
--
THINGS TO NOTE: Serperior is free to rp; just make a form for them. Fletcher and Daryl are reserved, and I will be roleplaying Abomasnow's right-hand Pokemon. Abomasnow is reserved as well. *Also, NO LEGENDARIES OR MEGAS unless given permission, please!* You can apply with as many Pokemon as you can handle. If you want to start with one, you can apply with another later if you'd like.
--
Name/Nicknames;
Species;
Gender;
Type;
Appearance;
Sexuality;
Moveset;
Ability;
Other;

Name/nicknames: Tor
Species: Torracat
Type: fire
Appearance: the standard Torracat design. Howevet, his fire orb burns brighter than others
Personality: very feirce, kindhearted, and playfully sarcastic. He can sometimes be very quiet, or he can be babbling the entire mission and leading the enemy right towards the team; of course, he gets yelled at. He has a wild sense of humor and uses it whenever possible, whether its to cheer a friend up or jjust ease the mood a little. He's a valuable asset to his team, and will remain that way forever.
Sexuality: ...um
Guild: Abomasnow
Moveset: Fire Pledge; Fire Fang; Ember; Blue Flare
Ability: Blaze
Other: absolutely can't stand Reggie

Name: Reggie
Species: Croconaw
Type: water
Appearance: the standard Croconaw build, although the frill on top of his head is green rather than red and he wears an orb around his neck that looks like its made of water... which he constantly smacks Tor with as he struts pasg him on the street
Personality: extremely cocky and stuck up. He thinks he's the best In the world and everything revolves around him. He's demanding, has anger issues, and rarely smiles. His favorite phrase to use is, "You useless Majikarp!"
Guild: none, he's in the Circle
Moveset: Water pledge; Ice Fang; Hydro Pump; Hydro Cannon
Ability: Torrent
Other: Tor's rival
Old February 11th, 2017, 09:50 PM
tired individual

[all are accepted, Raven! [duh for Henry, haha XD)!]

Last edited by 217; February 11th, 2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 09:52 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
Name/nicknames: Tor
Species: Torracat
Type: fire
Appearance: the standard Torracat design. Howevet, his fire orb burns brighter than others
Personality: very feirce, kindhearted, and playfully sarcastic. He can sometimes be very quiet, or he can be babbling the entire mission and leading the enemy right towards the team; of course, he gets yelled at. He has a wild sense of humor and uses it whenever possible, whether its to cheer a friend up or jjust ease the mood a little. He's a valuable asset to his team, and will remain that way forever.
Guild: Abomasnow
Moveset: Fire Pledge; Fire Fang; Ember; Blue Flare
Ability: Blaze
Other: absolutely can't stand Reggie

Name: Reggie
Species: Croconaw
Type: water
Appearance: the standard Croconaw build, although the frill on top of his head is green rather than red and he wears an orb around his neck that looks like its made of water... which he constantly smacks Tor with as he struts pasg him on the street
Personality: extremely cocky and stuck up. He thinks he's the best In the world and everything revolves around him. He's demanding, has anger issues, and rarely smiles. His favorite phrase to use is, "You useless Majikarp!"
Guild: none, he's in the Circle
Moveset: Water pledge; Ice Fang; Hydro Pump; Hydro Cannon
Ability: Torrent
Other: Tor's rival

(Accepted, though I'm not sure what "... um" is, haha!)
Old February 11th, 2017, 09:54 PM

Quote:
[all are accepted, Raven! [duh for Henry, haha XD)!]
Yaaaay! x3
Old February 11th, 2017, 09:59 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
(Accepted, though I'm not sure what "... um" is, haha!)
XD I meant that I wasn't surw what to do with that lol
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:17 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
--
--
Name/Nicknames;
Species;
Gender;
Type;
Appearance;
Sexuality;
Moveset;
Ability;
Other;

Name/Nicknames; Wukong
Species; Infernape
Gender; male
Type; fire/fighting
Appearance; The normal Infernape appearance
Personality(TBRP not recommended); rough and abrasive, Wukong is a lone soldier, able and willing to charge into a dungeon alone. He does not get along well with others, despite being in the guide, and tries to avoid actually interacting with anyone
Sexuality; straight
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; Abomasnow's
Moveset; Flare blitz, close combat, flamethrower, punishment
Ability; blaze
Other;

@Fawn @Turtlestrike blue flare is a signature move of Reshiram ._.