Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2017, 01:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Inferno was splayed out on his belly not caring to move closer to his mother. He was close enough to hear her so he was fine. The small kitten certainly had spirit and without even opening his eyes he wanted to explore the cold place... Since his random appearance he wanted to feel the coldplacr for himself. It was some sort of breath of air, a draft that was very cold and chilly. It would be hard to get there being blind but he was detuemunef he was going to get there somehow. But as he was steuggling ahead he became aware if an obstruction in his path. His whiskers angled forward and he raised a nimble paw forward she he could begin to climb over it. But this thing was radiating some sort of heat. He pushed it again with his one paw and felt the wispy tufts of fur that even covered his own body. A sibling! He meowed at it trying to get it to move. But when it didn't respond he meowed more urgently. His other siblings couldn't shut up, this one was odd. He felt his mothers breath and suddenly it was gone from in front of him. Determined to now figure out why his sibling didn't do the things his other siblings did he struggled towards his mother. He called out a third time for his now missing sibling.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 9th, 2017, 01:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost let out a sudden purr of delight at the sight of the beautiful she-cat. His smooth, melodious voice poured from him as he praised her appearance, "My my, what's a beautiful molly like you doing coming to me?" He inquired, though he was quite sure he knew the answer, GingerFrost knew he was a handsome tom. Any she-cat would be lucky to have his time.
Sweetfox thought what he said was a bit discusting, but he was so handsome Just flirt a little, once he knows I like him, I can slowly manipulate his personality. She purred,” Well...err...I...umm...thank you.” She meowed, she had well groomed russet fur and green eyes and that was a typical apperance in Shadowclan It’s the common apperance, how is mine any more special. It may be more useful in Shadowclan that other fur but whatever, just get him to like the fake me, then manipulate him to like the real me.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:31 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Sweetfox thought what he said was a bit discusting, but he was so handsome Just flirt a little, once he knows I like him, I can slowly manipulate his personality. She purred,” Well...err...I...umm...thank you.” She meowed, she had well groomed russet fur and green eyes and that was a typical apperance in Shadowclan It’s the common apperance, how is mine any more special. It may be more useful in Shadowclan that other fur but whatever, just get him to like the fake me, then manipulate him to like the real me.
(I love how they're both playing each other.)
GingerFrost beamed with joy, this she-cat was so easily enamored with him! She would be easy to convince the obvious, that toms were the superior sex, if that wasn't already her belief. "No need to be nervous," He purred silkily. All he had to do now was test he level of submissiveness, but he'd have to do it carefully. If she wasn't submissive, he'd have to try to hide his bossiness by slowly introducing it to keep her comfortable, until she would do his every whim, including spending the better part of her life in the nursery raising kits. Which, to GingerFrost, was the only thing a she-cat could do well.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 9th, 2017 at 01:31 PM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

(I love how they're both playing each other.)
GingerFrost beamed with joy, this she-cat was so easily enamored with him! She would be easy to convince the obvious, that toms were the superior sex, if that wasn't already her belief. "No need to be nervous," He purred silkily. All he had to do now was test he level of submissiveness, but he'd have to do it carefully. If she wasn't submissive, he'd have to try to hide his bossiness by slowly introducing it to keep her comfortable, until she would do his every whim, including spending the better part of her life in the nursery raising kits. Which, to GingerFrost, was the only thing a she-cat could do well.
(IKR)
She knew those toms played tests, so she’d force herself to past a test, she stammered forcing herself to,” I- I always stammer around toms.” She meowed battering her eyelashes. She didn’t know why she found the need to, maybe it was for fun, maybe she simply thought he was cute, she’d pass his test, be a good submissive cat for a moon then ever so slowly, introduce Snowstar a dominant female leader, Passionblaze a dominant female deputy, Auroraflame another dominant deputy, Caliapaw a dominant medicine cat, and those head-strong queens ofcourse, and cranky she-cat elders, befriend them and introduce them to him. It might change his mind patrols with them.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:
(IKR)
She knew those toms played tests, so she’d force herself to past a test, she stammered forcing herself to,” I- I always stammer around toms.” She meowed battering her eyelashes. She didn’t know why she found the need to, maybe it was for fun, maybe she simply thought he was cute, she’d pass his test, be a good submissive cat for a moon then ever so slowly, introduce Snowstar a dominant female leader, Passionblaze a dominant female deputy, Auroraflame another dominant deputy, Caliapaw a dominant medicine cat, and those head-strong queens ofcourse, and cranky she-cat elders, befriend them and introduce them to him. It might change his mind patrols with them.
GingerFrost let loose yet another purr of pleasure, his fur rippling as he spoke to the molly, "I guess it's not such a bad thing." He said simply, slowly starting to reveal his dominance as they conversed, "Would you like to go for a walk?" He inquired, gesturing to the exit with his forepaw.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

GingerFrost let loose yet another purr of pleasure, his fur rippling as he spoke to the molly, "I guess it's not such a bad thing." He said simply, slowly starting to reveal his dominance as they conversed, "Would you like to go for a walk?" He inquired, gesturing to the exit with his forepaw.
Sweetfox didn’t really want to be alone with any tom who thought he was better than her, Especially not this tom, but she wanted to know how good she was at faking it,” Ofcourse- I erm...love to walk w-with toms.” She meowed. Hating forcing stammers atleast what she said was truthful this time, for the most part. I don’t want to be overly submissive super past, that will be suspicious.

Old December 9th, 2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Sweetfox didn’t really want to be alone with any tom who thought he was better than her, Especially not this tom, but she wanted to know how good she was at faking it,” Ofcourse- I erm...love to walk w-with toms.” She meowed. Hating forcing stammers atleast what she said was truthful this time, for the most part. I don’t want to be overly submissive super past, that will be suspicious.
GingerFrost's ears perked," Let's go then." He meowed, his tone was smooth and suggestive, but his words left no room for argument, yet another step in his rising dominance over her. The tom started walking slowly towards the exit, ready to turn and make sure she followed him. This little molly was playing right into his paws, he'd be able to assert his dominance even more freely, when they were alone, out of camp. Where, if he came on too strong and she disagreed, he could frighten her into submission, which, depending on the she-cat, could be even more fun then tricking her into it.

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

GingerFrost's ears perked," Let's go then." He meowed, his tone was smooth and suggestive, but his words left no room for argument, yet another step in his rising dominance over her. The tom started walking slowly towards the exit, ready to turn and make sure she followed him. This little molly was playing right into his paws, he'd be able to assert his dominance even more freely, when they were alone, out of camp. Where, if he came on too strong and she disagreed, he could frighten her into submission, which, depending on the she-cat, could be even more fun then tricking her into it.
She hung her head as if she were a punished apperentice and followed after Gingerfrost. She had to work at being submissive, she didn’t say anything If I find the need to speak to this...this piece of dung, I need to remember to ask for permission to speak. she reminded herself silently as she walked alongside him not saying anything and barely looking up, I’m a pretty good submissive cat. a slight smile revealed on her face I can keep my tail down, face down, and not look up to high with my eyes. Atleast he can’t read minds.

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Okapi
A skinny tabby warrior trotted around in a circle, bored. The smell of prey filled the she-cat's nostrils, making her feel sick. Eventually, she lay on the floor, tired, panting, dizzy, vision blurry, Nauseous. Then, a shape appeared in front of her and a voice said "Hi SpeckledBird!"
The brown tabby grunted in reply, completely exhausted as usual. That's why you shouldn't run around the clearing I don't know how many times... she scolded herself, just like her mother would have done.
Furzeberry sat down next to Speckledbird,” Are you okay- I mean, I know you do this often, but maybe you should see Daydream about this.” He meowed respectfully,” If you don’t want to that is fine by me.” He meowed

Old December 9th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
¨im sure he will. hes always been rather understanding when it comes to things that are personal.¨ goldenstar was more understanding then most, which daydream silently thanked him for. as for the question, they gave a shrug,¨ill probably be treating some of my patients later,some are still wounded from the gathering battle.¨ the battle had been awhile ago yet cats where still hurting from it. they silently thanked shinefang for giving them the herbs to heal. a medcats life style was much different then a warriors, but that didnt mean they didnt have do not help out with the elders. ¨i never really...had a proper mentor. i self taught myself most things, but halestar always made sure i took care of the elders too, all apprentices have to do it.¨
(Have the admins approved your plot yet?)

"Ooooooh," said Nightpaw. Every day she learned more about clan life. She wondered if she would know it all someday, but secretly hoped not. It was fun to learn something new! "That sounds like it was really hard. I've learns so much from you and Goldenstar about fighting, I don't think I would know nearly as much if I tried to learn it all by myself." Thinking about the elders, Nighpaw's mind drifted to the old cat in Skyclan who they'd gone to get herbs from, then to Daydream's wounds. "Is you neck feeling any better," she asked, her green eyes trained on Daydream, both because she wanted to know the answer and so she could watch for signs that the enby was being less than honest when they went to answer. Sometimes they did that. Not to be mean or trick Nightpaw, but probably just because they didn't want her to worry. She wished the medicine cat wouldn't do that though. It tended to make the black shecat worry more when the truth came out.

Last edited by Charmer; December 9th, 2017 at 04:47 PM.
Closed Thread