Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 14th, 2018, 07:35 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Driving Out The River

[ThunderClan & RiverClan vs. SkyClan, WindClan, & ShadowClan
Please wait for your respective clan leader or deputy to arrive before posting.
RiverClan does not need to wait for Fallenstar or Rowanflower to post as this takes place in the RiverClan Clearing]

Old September 14th, 2018, 08:02 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Driving Out The River

Blackstorm sat in the clearing and looked at the warroirs den for a second before walking to back the the warroirs den

see you around wco <3
Old September 14th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

{WindClan has arrived}

Buttercupbreeze lead the patrol of WindClan warriors through RiverClan's territory. Despite her dislike of the idea she had to follow Blazingstar's orders and lead the cats behind her to battle. And of course ShadowClan and SkyClan decided to join in on attacking RiverClan's camp, everyone seemed agents them these days. Though she was pretty sure ThunderClan was staying out of it, Passionstar had been reluctant to pick a side on the last meeting they held between the high ranks. Pushing through a bush Buttercup glanced back to make sure her Clanmates were still all there. Some of them might not come back from this. Was a lingering thought trapped in her mind.

Nearing the camp Buttercup slowed her pace wavy her bushy tail to tell the patrol to do the same. Slowly and quietly the creamy molly kept forward before looking into camp. It was quite in the crisp air though she did a quick scan through to make sure their were no kits visibly playing out in the open. It seemed there wasn't any and she hoped she was right. The thought of killing a kit, even if it was an accident was to much to take. Taking in a breath Buttercupbreeze prepared herself, Blazingstar had asked her to lead this battle patrol and was supposed to strike. Standing she let out a yowl, "WindClan, attack!" She had no idea if that was the right words or if her voice held the right to say it but it was said and the battle had started. With that Buttercup charges into the clearing with her Clanmates preying to StarClan that their wouldn't be many casualties.

{Open}

Last edited by Fuzzy; September 14th, 2018 at 01:20 PM.
Old September 14th, 2018, 11:22 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

It had just been like any other day in the camp. Heatherfur had gone out searching for herbs in the morning, taking a few moments to be by herself and collect her thoughts. With the prophecy looming over each of the Clans, she hadn't seen much of Daydream to continue her training. She missed the ShadowClan medicine cat, but wasn't sure if Fallenstar would even allow for any cat that wasn't RiverClan to set paw on the territory. Tensions were as high as she had ever felt them, and she consistently looked over her shoulder whenever she left camp to ensure that she was safe. Now, as she sat in her den, she was surprised to hear a loud call ring out across the clearing. Shortly behind that, the faintest trace of WindClan reached her, and she felt her eyes widen. No... she thought, spinning on her paws and racing out of the den, praying to StarClan that she wouldn't see what she already expected to be in the clearing.

A large patrol of WindClan cats had burst into the clearing, driving themselve with claws unsheathed towards the unsuspecting warriors of RiverClan. Instantly, yowls echoed through the air as flurries of fur shot past Heatherfur, who stood dumbfounded at the entrance to her den. Her eyes searched for Blazingstar, hoping to find his familiar orange pelt. Hatred boiled within her, a rage that had been simmering ever since the last meeting at Seastones where the medicine cats, deputies, and leaders had all discussed the meaning of the ominous prophecy. Instinctively, her claws slid out from their sheaths, and she wanted nothing more than to sink them into the fur of any cat who tried to harm her new Clanmates. Gone was the loyalty she felt towards her former home. This was a cowardly attack, and she wanted to make sure WindClan and their leader paid for it.

- - -

(Open!)

As an attack call rang out across the clearing, waking a rather exhausted Dawnpaw in the apprentices' den, the young she-cat felt her heart quicken it's pace. "Wha..?" she mumbled, turning over and blinking sleep away from her eyes as she tried to squint through the small entrance of the den. Outside yowls could be heard, and as a loud thud sounded outside Dawnpaw jumped up, fully awake now. She shot from the apprentices' den like a bullet, horror and shock freezing her in her tracks as she spotted a heavy patrol of WindClan cats pouring in from the camp entrance. "What's going on?" she wailed, her tail flattening against the ground and her ears slapping against the top of her skull. Why was WindClan attacking them? What had they done wrong? Where was... "Wolfdancer!" she called, her blue eyes darting around in search of her mentor. She had only a couple battle training sessions, and wasn't even sure how to begin to start this fight; she needed her mentors help.

- - -

(WindClan, open!)

The entire way through RiverClan's territory, Jaybreeze's heart had been lit up with the desire to prove himself once again to his Clan. Having been selected to accompany the patrol that would drive the foolish RiverClan out of the territory felt like an honor to him. No longer would they have to put up with Fallenstar's tyranny, and at that along with a narrow of his yellow eyes, the gray warrior smiled. But it wasn't until Buttercupbreeze called out the attack command that a full on grin broke out, and Jaybreeze threw himself into the clearing. His gray fur was a flash as he darted around, letting out a yowl of his own to announce the arrival of himself and his fellow warriors.

Last edited by Mauve; September 14th, 2018 at 11:25 AM.
Old September 14th, 2018, 12:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

( open )

A shriek woke the oriental tabby with a start, jerking her from her dream within seconds. The rumbling of paws and surprised cries filling the air seconds later, the She cat jolted from her spot still dazzled and confused and made her way into the sunlight. The flow of windclan cats piling into the camp through the horse tunnel was piling one on top of another with rapid succession as their reeling scent slammed itself into her face. Windclan?! the she cats eyes reduced to slits, there was little time to think other than thinking to usher queens into the nursery and gathering her thoughts enough to launch a counter attack. The lanky she cat threw her head back projecting in her loudest voice ‘ ‘ RIVERCLAN ATTACK! ‘ ‘ she roared furiously letting her claws slide out seconds later. The riverclan leader hadn’t made an appearance yet and she hated to take hate but without his leadership now she had few options. There wasn’t time to go up and get fallenstar anyways and it was likely he’d already be awoken by the screaming cries of the warriors. She was loosing time.

Few things ran through her head in this moment, first shorekit, secondly The nursery and lastly Blazingstar. She would’ve enjoyed ripping the smirk right off of his smug face any second now. Once he made his appearance she’d go for him. Once most of riverclans Warriors gathered their thoughts she would raise her tail and drop into a crouch. If they lost they’d be in the paws of Blazingstar like a mouse, she couldn’t let them become that vulnerable. She cast sideways glances to the warriors of riverclan and once again let out a capture hall of fury. The cream coloured she cat launched herself forward teeth bared and tail whisking behind her, using her momentum she threw herself to the front of the pack pinning her ears to the back of her head. Foxhearted cowards. ‘ ‘ COWARDS! ‘ ‘ she roared preparing to leap at the first warrior who dare draw nearest to her.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 14th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Shadepaw stood there in shock at all the cats and that was when he went in search of his friend Shadowpaw. He looked around to see if he could see her.
@~Warriorsfan101~

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 14th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wishing Well~ View Post
Shadepaw stood there in shock at all the cats and that was when he went in search of his friend Shadowpaw. He looked around to see if he could see her.
@~Warriorsfan101~

“Hey!” She said trotting behind him. “I was looking for you”

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old September 14th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Taking a Break

Carmeltooth looked around her territory at the seen scared but ran towards the Windclan cats. (OPEN)

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old September 14th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
“Hey!” She said trotting behind him. “I was looking for you”
"I was looking for you too! I don't know what the neck is going on. Why all this fighting?" he meowed as he turned around to look at his friend.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 14th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wishing Well~ View Post

"I was looking for you too! I don't know what the neck is going on. Why all this fighting?" he meowed as he turned around to look at his friend.
“I-I don’t k-know.” She strutted to him. “But I’m scared..”

Closed Thread