Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM

Old February 4th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“Ok Goldenstream” Fernpaw crouched down, keeping her eyes on her mentor, she wiggled her hind quarters and lunged forward trying to knock her mentors paws out from under her.
But Goldenstream was more quick than the apprentice had anticipated, and Goldenstream sidestepped out of the way right as Fernpaw jumped, and Fernpaw hit the ground hard, gasping.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 4th, 2018, 01:40 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

But Goldenstream was more quick than the apprentice had anticipated, and Goldenstream sidestepped out of the way right as Fernpaw jumped, and Fernpaw hit the ground hard, gasping.
Fernpaw gasped, trying to catch her breath. She had not expected her mentor to move that quickly “I did not see that coming” she gasped, climbing to her paws. The ground had heart but she wasn’t going to show her mentor that it had. She crouched down and moved quicker once more trying to knock Goldenstream down.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 4th, 2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Fernpaw gasped, trying to catch her breath. She had not expected her mentor to move that quickly “I did not see that coming” she gasped, climbing to her paws. The ground had heart but she wasn’t going to show her mentor that it had. She crouched down and moved quicker once more trying to knock Goldenstream down.
This time Goldenstream made the mistake of trying to jump over the young -and sometimes sparatic- apprentice. Fernpaw’s paw flashed upwards and knocked Goldenstream off balance. Goldenstream hit the ground with a hard thud.
@Tazzy

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; February 4th, 2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 08:20 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Beau

White Snow covered the ground in a chilly layer of frost. A sleek blanket that hugged against ever tree and covered everything around camp, and even within the wall of camp there was drifts of Snow wandering the Clearing in the wind. It certainly wasn’t chestnutpaw’s favorite season, his fur was sleek and fine. Best adapt to the new leaf seasons when it wasn’t below freezing temperature. The wind was maybe the worst part of leaf bare, if it wasn’t the snow that caught you off guard it was the blistering wind that seemed to follow you everywhere. In this case it was making itself comfortable pushing the apprentices fur the wrong way, causing him to puff up even if it wasn’t working in making him warmer. It was one of those days where there wasn’t a single cloud in the deep blue sky. The kind that looked so nice and warm until you actually stepped out your den and you felt your nose hairs freeze in your nose. The worst kind of day that tricked you into thinking the weather wasn’t hostile. But it is. the tom shivered Ashe tried through the snow outside the apprentices den. It had barely been thirty seconds and he was already regretting getting out of his warm welcoming nest. He glanced from side to side, maybe somebody wanted to go with him to hunt. His mentor had instructed he hunt with somebody that wasn’t him today- since well chestnut wasn’t exactly the most popular throughout the clan. Even though he liked being alone and keeping to himself and his thoughts he was forced to socialize. Maybe a friend of his? The lean tom turned and leaned back into the den, the warm waft of air tickling his face made him want to go and curl up again. He looked around eagerly for a familiar pelt, Jasminepaw where are you? I need you, please don’t be out already! “Jasminepaw?” his voice wavered from the cold.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 4th, 2018 at 08:22 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 09:25 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

This time Goldenstream made the mistake of trying to jump over the young -and sometimes sparatic- apprentice. Fernpaw’s paw flashed upwards and knocked Goldenstream off balance. Goldenstream hit the ground with a hard thud.
@Tazzy

Fernpaw looked at Goldenstream in shock “Great StarClan! Are you ok?!” She rushed over to her mentor and gazed down at her. “Do you need help? Anything?”
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 5th, 2018, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Fernpaw looked at Goldenstream in shock “Great StarClan! Are you ok?!” She rushed over to her mentor and gazed down at her. “Do you need help? Anything?”
A very sharp rock had cut a long gash on the side she had landed on. She got up and hot, sticky blood gushed out of the wound. “I-I’m o-“ Goldenstream cut off as she collapsed to the ground. She lay there heaving her lungs. In between gasps she said, “please go get caliapaw.” Her hot breath billowed in the air.

@Tazzy

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; February 5th, 2018 at 03:58 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 05:49 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

A very sharp rock had cut a long gash on the side she had landed on. She got up and hot, sticky blood gushed out of the wound. “I-I’m o-“ Goldenstream cut off as she collapsed to the ground. She lay there heaving her lungs. In between gasps she said, “please go get caliapaw.” Her hot breath billowed in the air.

@Tazzy
(Im waiting for Lonestar to get back to me hang on xD)

Old February 5th, 2018, 06:38 PM

Quote:
(Im waiting for Lonestar to get back to me hang on xD)
(I gave him a heads up earlier lol)

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 5th, 2018, 07:53 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Beau

White Snow covered the ground in a chilly layer of frost. A sleek blanket that hugged against ever tree and covered everything around camp, and even within the wall of camp there was drifts of Snow wandering the Clearing in the wind. It certainly wasn’t chestnutpaw’s favorite season, his fur was sleek and fine. Best adapt to the new leaf seasons when it wasn’t below freezing temperature. The wind was maybe the worst part of leaf bare, if it wasn’t the snow that caught you off guard it was the blistering wind that seemed to follow you everywhere. In this case it was making itself comfortable pushing the apprentices fur the wrong way, causing him to puff up even if it wasn’t working in making him warmer. It was one of those days where there wasn’t a single cloud in the deep blue sky. The kind that looked so nice and warm until you actually stepped out your den and you felt your nose hairs freeze in your nose. The worst kind of day that tricked you into thinking the weather wasn’t hostile. But it is. the tom shivered Ashe tried through the snow outside the apprentices den. It had barely been thirty seconds and he was already regretting getting out of his warm welcoming nest. He glanced from side to side, maybe somebody wanted to go with him to hunt. His mentor had instructed he hunt with somebody that wasn’t him today- since well chestnut wasn’t exactly the most popular throughout the clan. Even though he liked being alone and keeping to himself and his thoughts he was forced to socialize. Maybe a friend of his? The lean tom turned and leaned back into the den, the warm waft of air tickling his face made him want to go and curl up again. He looked around eagerly for a familiar pelt, Jasminepaw where are you? I need you, please don’t be out already! “Jasminepaw?” his voice wavered from the cold.
Jasminepaw stretched and yawned in her nest as she uncurled herself and sat up. The branches and leaves of the apprentice’s den preserved some warmth, but the biting cold still snuck in through cracks. The den was tantalizingly sheltered, but still shook each time the wind blew and let in a few cold bursts of air. Better to get moving now and keep her heart rate up to stay warm. After a quick grooming, Jasminepaw hopped out of her nest and bundled out of the den only to tumble straight into her best friend. Jasminepaw let out a muffled laugh as she tripped over the slim tom and landed in the snow. She had bumped into him just as he had called out her name. “Morning, Chestnutpaw!” She mewed in her usual voice. Jasminepaw had a sweet voice, though she didn’t sound to sugary or bubbly. Her voice held notes of warmth and friendliness with overtones of calmness. The tortoiseshell molly has the uncanny ability to calm down pretty much anyone in her company. Jasminepaw didn’t have an abundance of energy but was far from sluggish. So, instead of hopping to her paws or trudging to her paws, Jasminepaw slid languidly and gracefully into a standing position. A vibrant smile graced her face and shone through the air around her, almost like the sun on pristine white snow. “What do you want to do today, Ches?”
Old February 6th, 2018, 04:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
why does he keep coming back? he refused to look up, though he forced himself to breathe normally. his heart beat with the force of a million monsters against his ribs, tail twitching sporadically. stop acting so childish. he only wants to help. powdernose stayed quiet, lost in his mind. but he's the one that made you like this. show him what he did to you. he fought with himself, trying to choose between right and wrong. then, he chose. do the right thing. it isn't his fault.
"i knew what you had said. that you had made it clear that you would run as soon as the threat of battle appeared. but- but i didn't want it to come so soon." powdernose kept his gaze to the ground, frightened of what stonegazer may think. don't think. just speak.
"i was just so excited about finally getting to hang out with my id- er- you, that i guess i just didn't know how to handle being left there. i should have known that you would run to fight, even after all i had said. i'm just acting like a kit," his voice cracked and he flinched at the sound, claws digging into the ground. "you have no need to be sorry." forcing himself to stand his place instead of running again, powdernose waited fearfully for stonegazer's answer.
The grey tom cocked his head to the side a little, listening to Powdernose’s words. They sounded… silly, and a little bit childish, and strange. They definitely didn’t sound like words that would be coming from a fully grown warrior. And yet, the tom couldn’t help but feel a little bit of pity for Powdernose. The younger warrior clearly admired him, or liked him, or something like that, otherwise he wouldn’t have been quite as frustrated about Stonegazer having to leave and he definitely wouldn’t have been upset that it was so soon, and that it was to protect the Clan.

”Your honesty is appreciated, thank you.” Stonegazer mewed after the tom was through speaking, and stood there for a moment in complete silence before thinking of what to say next. He had always been someone who was right. Someone who did the right thing, said the right things (in his opinion) and fought the right way. He lived his life through honesty and punctuality and a sort of discipline that brought new excitement to it every day. And he tried his best to be the type of tom that other warriors would admire and respect, and it seemed he was getting his goal.

”I understand your frustration. However, that is not an excuse to pout - especially not when we could be spending this time doing more enjoyable things. I intend to make our outing up to you, since you were looking forward to it so much, as long as this-” He paused for a moment, letting the word hover in the air between them and guessing the understanding was already there - ”does not happen again. Is that clear?” Stonegazer found Powdernose to be… interesting, at least. Perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad making the afternoon up again. At the very least, it would stop a clanmate from sulking.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.