Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rescue Mission [p]
Last post by Aolani
Today 03:57 PM
Russetpaw TRACKER
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:56 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:55 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:47 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 31st, 2019, 11:58 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post

Poppyleaf nodded at Silverfur's response and proceeded to get up and walk towards the camp exit. The faint light spiraling down from the forest canopy above cast shadows over the forest floor as the cats padded over the fallen leaves and earth. The chirp of a solitary blackbird could be heard emanating from from the bare trees.
"It's so cold lately, I can't wait for New leaf." Poppyleaf meowed as she joined a rough path that had been created by many paws treading it on their way out of the camp.
"I can't wait for new leaf either" she says blpadding behind her

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 31st, 2019, 12:17 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
I don’t really know...But I think it’s because with the sickness he didn’t want the new medicine cat to be sick.” He meowed cautiously. Blueberrypaw yawned and stretched as he stood up to lay down. His eyes looked over at the apprentices den. He took a bite of the mouse and left the rest of the mouse to Waterpaw as he scooted it toward her.
Waterpaw watched as he scooted the mouse towards her. She smiled and took a bite. "Or maybe Fallenstar just doesn't trust anyone to apoint a new medicine or deputy. Or he's just waiting for the right moment.", she replied, swallowing her bite. She finished off and began to lick her paws.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 31st, 2019, 01:44 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissy View Post

Waterpaw watched as he scooted the mouse towards her. She smiled and took a bite. "Or maybe Fallenstar just doesn't trust anyone to apoint a new medicine or deputy. Or he's just waiting for the right moment.", she replied, swallowing her bite. She finished off and began to lick her paws.
Maybe.” He meowed standing up and stretching. “Let’s go to the borders.” Blueberrypaw meowed with a sparkle in his eye. He wanted to run to the borders to get his new found energy out of him and scent mark a bit. Mabye he could get to know this shecat a little more than he did already.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old January 31st, 2019, 09:26 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post

Dropletkit brushed Silentkit's fur with her tail appreciatively, giving her best friend a grateful nod. typically, cats didn't judge Dropletkit, but in the rare occasion they voiced their opinions, Dropletkit didn't really know how to defend herself without going out of her comfort zone and being less-than-friendly. "Silentkit, you can stay in the sun to help relax yourself and to evaporate all the water in your fur. Fawnkit, you can go clean your muddy fur. there's a batch of some pretty clean snow over there," she meowed, nodding her head in the direction of the fluffy, hard, merciless snow. "do you guys like fresh-kill? me and Birchkit, if Birchkit's okay with that, can go fetch some," the female said helpfully. deciding that there was nothing else to say without one of the cats responding, she patiently kept her mouth shut so that another thunderclan kit could have a chance to talk.
Silent'kit didn't exactly respond but nodded before giving a brief glance at her siblings, she started to feel guilty but remained being moody.

@Static @Cave

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old February 1st, 2019, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Maybe.” He meowed standing up and stretching. “Let’s go to the borders.” Blueberrypaw meowed with a sparkle in his eye. He wanted to run to the borders to get his new found energy out of him and scent mark a bit. Mabye he could get to know this shecat a little more than he did already.
Waterpaw smiled, "Sure which one?" , she asked. The molly lifted her left front paw and gave it a little lick. She then drew it over her ear. A cold breeze ran through her, causing her pelt to bristle. "We'll have to run of we want to keep warm." , she purred with a laugh.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 1st, 2019, 03:12 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:

Waterpaw smiled, "Sure which one?" , she asked. The molly lifted her left front paw and gave it a little lick. She then drew it over her ear. A cold breeze ran through her, causing her pelt to bristle. "We'll have to run of we want to keep warm." , she purred with a laugh.
RiverClan?” He asked with a purr in his voice. He licked his dark grey fur and streched. “Ready when you are.” He meowed flexing the claws he would use as he pelted atop the snow.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 1st, 2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:
RiverClan?” He asked with a purr in his voice. He licked his dark grey fur and streched. “Ready when you are.” He meowed flexing the claws he would use as he pelted atop the snow.
Waterpaw dipped her head and walked towards the entrance. She looked at him and stopped to allow him to catch up. "Come on! It's almost dark out!" , she called to him.

Old February 1st, 2019, 06:05 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:

Waterpaw dipped her head and walked towards the entrance. She looked at him and stopped to allow him to catch up. "Come on! It's almost dark out!" , she called to him.
Okay!” He meowed “3....2....1...GO! He pelted forward on unsteady legs. He tilted his head so that he could see why his good eye. But, he ran into a tree. Ow! He got up and started to run after Waterpaw agian.

Old February 2nd, 2019, 05:15 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Passionstar didn't know where to look for Everglare, but the best placed seem to be the nursery since she briefly raised kits there. He figured that maybe she missed the scent of milk or the cuddles of her little fluff-balls at her stomach. Albeit, Passionstar wasn't their father, being a role figure in their life was an incredible experience. He did love playing with them, and sometimes disciplining them when they needed it. He knew they would all turn into fine cats, but even so, Passionstar wasn't very happy to know that Goosepaw had to be taken to Shadowclan. He knew the she cat had been sickly, but he figured her health would get better if she stayed in thunderclan. It was a cautious decision, but Passionstar relied on the stars, and if the stars thought it was a good idea, then he wouldn't disrespect it.

As he padded into the nursery, a dead mouse was in his jaws, freshly killed by himself since he wanted to offer it to Everglare, wondering if she would be okay and pleasant to talk to. He probably couldn't make her feel better straightaway with the recent events, but he knew that within time, she'd be fine. Passionstar thought she was a resilient she cat and she was a strong one. Right now, all she needed was a good friend to let her know that he cared.

@Cosmo
Old February 2nd, 2019, 08:08 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Passionstar didn't know where to look for Everglare, but the best placed seem to be the nursery since she briefly raised kits there. He figured that maybe she missed the scent of milk or the cuddles of her little fluff-balls at her stomach. Albeit, Passionstar wasn't their father, being a role figure in their life was an incredible experience. He did love playing with them, and sometimes disciplining them when they needed it. He knew they would all turn into fine cats, but even so, Passionstar wasn't very happy to know that Goosepaw had to be taken to Shadowclan. He knew the she cat had been sickly, but he figured her health would get better if she stayed in thunderclan. It was a cautious decision, but Passionstar relied on the stars, and if the stars thought it was a good idea, then he wouldn't disrespect it.

As he padded into the nursery, a dead mouse was in his jaws, freshly killed by himself since he wanted to offer it to Everglare, wondering if she would be okay and pleasant to talk to. He probably couldn't make her feel better straightaway with the recent events, but he knew that within time, she'd be fine. Passionstar thought she was a resilient she cat and she was a strong one. Right now, all she needed was a good friend to let her know that he cared.

@Cosmo

Everglare breathed in the scent of the nursery, the sweet milky scent. It was less than a moon ago that she had been in the nursery caring for her own bundles of joy. She closed her eyes and could remember the five balls of fluff curled up against her side, but when she opened her eyes, they were gone. Goosepaw had gone to ShadowClan, left to become medicine cat apprentice of a different clan. The stars may have said so, but Everglare didn't have to agree with the stars. They should give advice, and not tell all the living cats how to live their lives. She sighed, her other kits had become apprentices, and though she could see them every day, it still felt like they had all left with Goosepaw.

The muddy colored molly was surprised to see Passionstar enter the nursery with a mouse in his mouth. She padded over to him, a eyebrow raised in confusion. "You do realize I sleep in the warriors den now?" she teased, sitting down in front of the tom. She didn't know how he had guessed she would be in the nursery, but she didn't mind. The tom was just what Everglare needed to take her mind of the kits.