Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 30th, 2017, 12:07 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@Random Melchester

Raincloud made a slow approach towards the leaders den, Snowstar seemed present at the moment which worried her. She wished that she could postpone this meeting until it was all said and done. Yet she kept driving herself to try. Swallowing a lump in her throat the queen ducked her head in through the entrance, working up the courage to call out the leader. "Snowstar? Are you home?" Raincloud mentally face palmed. What an idiot. You don't ask if she's home. Gracious raincloud you are falling apart. Pull yourself together and get this over with. "I just need a moment of your time, just as all chat. I promise" she meows gently. Her tail lashing with nerves. She was never really one to start long deep conversations and wasn't even a little driven to start any sorts of small talk. But swallowing down her nerves she swept her tail over the lip of the cave than settled it behind herself to show no signs of fear. She was the leader for starclans sake, she could understand this. I suppose understanding and helping her ckanmates is part of her job. Of course she could understand this. Right? You can trust her with your problems. After silent reassurance the queen sat herself down outside the den awaiting an answer from snowstar.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; July 30th, 2017 at 12:07 AM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 12:29 AM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Um..ok.see you later." He said.Disappointment was clearly visible as he left the nursery,stepping lightly over pinekit so he did not wake her.

( Hey Swifty wanna continue or no...? )
Old July 30th, 2017, 08:28 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

The two reached camp. Cougarpelt sat down near the nursery entrance. Dholewhisker looked at her, confused. "Dholewhisker, I-I'm expecting kits...", she muttered. The tom continued to look at his mate, then noticed her swollen belly. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?! Why did you keep it a secret from me?", Dholewhisker growled, his anger rising. "I knew that you would be mad...", Cougarpelt replied.

"Who's kits are they?", Dholewhisker asked. "Ours.", Cougarpelt replied. "I'm going to go in the nursery, Dholewhisker...", she meowed, getting to her paws, going into the nursery.

Dholewhisker ignroed what she had said as she went into the nursery. If she told me sooner, I probably wouldn't have been mad..., he thought, padding across the clearing and went into the warriors den.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old July 30th, 2017, 07:28 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Snowstar made her way up onto the Highpeak, taking a deep breath. The Siamese was tired, worn out. And no wonder. Expecting kits took its toll on the young leader. And having all these duties wasnt helping. Still, Snowstar pushed it back and smiled down at her Clanmates. Today was a good day. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highpeak for a Clan meeting!" First, waiting for her Clan to gather, she decided she would do the apprentice and warrior ceremonies first.

@Suspiciousmindz

"Treekit," She started when the Clan was gathered, beckoning the young cat forward with a flick of her tail. "You are ready to become an apprentice. From this day forward, you will be known as Treepaw. Tawnystream ( @tawny~ )," She looked at the warrior. "You will mentor Treepaw. I trust you will pass down all you know onto this apprentice." With that, Snowstar turned to the next cat, and smiled warmly.

@Constellation

"Tigerpaw, step forward." Snowstar nodded to the Tom. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of the Warrior Code, and I grant him his warrior name in return. Tigerpaw, from this day forward, you will be known as Tigerbreeze. ThunderClan honors your compassion and integrity, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

Now came the most important ceremony. Snowstar cleared her throat. "Now, as we know, Fennelnose has disappeared. It has been several days, and ThunderClan cannot - Will not - Go on without a deputy any longer. So without further ado," Snowstar turned her ice blue eyes to the crowd until it landed on the cat she was looking for.

@Stario

"Bubblestep, please come forward."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; July 30th, 2017 at 07:29 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 07:42 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

(-takes deep breath- okay. Let's do this)
"M-me?" Bubblestep felt the gazes of her clanmates. They were all staring at her. What was happening?
"She did say step forward, Bubble," Turtlesong, Bubblestep's littermate mumbled, and nosed the young cats shoulder.
"Oh! Right," Bubblestep brought herself to her paws and started forward. Maybe she wants me to lead a patrol to look for Fennelnose. That must be it, or maybe, just maybe....could it be possible?
Old July 30th, 2017, 07:50 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
(-takes deep breath- okay. Let's do this)
"M-me?" Bubblestep felt the gazes of her clanmates. They were all staring at her. What was happening?
"She did say step forward, Bubble," Turtlesong, Bubblestep's littermate mumbled, and nosed the young cats shoulder.
"Oh! Right," Bubblestep brought herself to her paws and started forward. Maybe she wants me to lead a patrol to look for Fennelnose. That must be it, or maybe, just maybe....could it be possible?
Snowstar smiled a little as she watched the young cat. Bubblestep reminded the Siamese leader of herself, remembering her own confusion when Gyrewind had called her up before. Speaking of Gyrewind.. Snowstar let her gaze trail around the Clan. Was her former leader happy with her choice? Snowstar hoped so.

Taking in a breath, Snowstar turned back to Bubblestep, and made her way down the rocks to stand in front of her. "Bubblestep, you have shown great loyalty to ThunderClan, to your Clanmates. You've shown your worthiness. If you accept the position," She lifted her head, keeping her gaze trained on the she-cat with a smile. "I would like to name you the new deputy of ThunderClan."

Forever...

Old July 30th, 2017, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Snowstar smiled a little as she watched the young cat. Bubblestep reminded the Siamese leader of herself, remembering her own confusion when Gyrewind had called her up before. Speaking of Gyrewind.. Snowstar let her gaze trail around the Clan. Was her former leader happy with her choice? Snowstar hoped so.

Taking in a breath, Snowstar turned back to Bubblestep, and made her way down the rocks to stand in front of her. "Bubblestep, you have shown great loyalty to ThunderClan, to your Clanmates. You've shown your worthiness. If you accept the position," She lifted her head, keeping her gaze trained on the she-cat with a smile. "I would like to name you the new deputy of ThunderClan."

Deputy....
That word. It held such responsibility and honor. A title that put a cat in the second highest rank. It was given to the next cat to be leader of their clan. That word, that ancient but well known and respected word, was being said to her. She was being addressed, requested to be deputy of her clan. She heard her sisters and mother gasp behind her.
All Bubblestep could do was stare at Snowstar in shock. She couldn't find the words. When she did, they were but simple words that covered both her excitement and fear. "I...I accept." she dipped her head "I promise to work hard and do my best to serve the clan as deputy."
Old July 30th, 2017, 08:18 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post

Deputy....
That word. It held such responsibility and honor. A title that put a cat in the second highest rank. It was given to the next cat to be leader of their clan. That word, that ancient but well known and respected word, was being said to her. She was being addressed, requested to be deputy of her clan. She heard her sisters and mother gasp behind her.
All Bubblestep could do was stare at Snowstar in shock. She couldn't find the words. When she did, they were but simple words that covered both her excitement and fear. "I...I accept." she dipped her head "I promise to work hard and do my best to serve the clan as deputy."
"I know you will."

Snowstar smiled brightly at the young cat, tail flicking. Her new deputy would be someone great. Someone trustworthy for her Clan. Someone who would grow to be a good leader. Or at least, that's what Snowstar hoped. And being the naive, trusting cat she was, this is what she expected. The she-cat stepped forward, pressing her nose lightly to Bubblestep's head before stepping back and raising her voice. "Cats of ThunderClan, I hereby name Bubblestep as the knew deputy of ThunderClan!"

Forever...

Old July 30th, 2017, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
"I know you will."

Snowstar smiled brightly at the young cat, tail flicking. Her new deputy would be someone great. Someone trustworthy for her Clan. Someone who would grow to be a good leader. Or at least, that's what Snowstar hoped. And being the naive, trusting cat she was, this is what she expected. The she-cat stepped forward, pressing her nose lightly to Bubblestep's head before stepping back and raising her voice. "Cats of ThunderClan, I hereby name Bubblestep as the knew deputy of ThunderClan!"
Bubblestep couldn't stop smiling at this point. She was deputy of Thunderclan! That itself was enough excitement for a lifetime. She knew then that not only was this her time to shine, but her chance to protect her clan with honor, and that her short stature wouldn't slow her down.
Old July 30th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Bubblestep! Bubblestep! Cherrypaw called out, welcoming the new Thunderclan deputy.Being only recently apprenticved and out of the nursery, Cherrypaw had seen little of Fennelnose, but the loss of the deputy had shaken the clan, and she was proud to see that her leader was doing the responsible thing and appointing a new deputy so that Thunderclan could remain strong.
Closed Thread