Last post by iliri
Today 03:35 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM

Old January 25th, 2020, 06:32 AM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

(Can I join? If so ) the small gray kit fell into the river, being weighed down by her wet fur. She started crying out for help! Mewling desperately! Pebble would cling to a small branch, calling for help as loud as she can.
Old January 25th, 2020, 10:36 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno View Post

Wake up? If she hadn’t been before, Beetlepaw was certainly awake now. She wasn’t quite sure how it happened, but suddenly freezing water was slamming its way into her lungs. That cat had thrown her in! An attempted murder for sure! The bitter currents lashed at her flanks and crashed over her head as she fought to keep herself above the surface, clawing desperately at the air in search of something to grasp onto. Rocks! The rocks! She’d swim to the rocks! The apprentice kicked and swiped at the depths beneath her. Swim! Swim! She needed to swim! She’d never swam before, but she wouldn’t let herself be bested by a river! After what seemed like an eternity, Beetlepaw finally managed to throw herself at a rock just off the shore and clawed her way up on top of it. “C-cold..” Chattered the little black apprentice, shivering like a drowned rat. Her heart was pounding so hard she’d forgotten how exhausted she was. “Fi-fish? I c-can’t… f-fi-fish.. I wa-wan-na.. g-go ho-home.” Why was he making her do this? The moment she returned home she was thrown right back out again. Did Lionstar put him up to this?
A creasing frown formed on the warrior's face displaying full, blazing disappointment. She doesn't know how to swim nor fish? What exactly is he dealing with here? "I don't think so," he pad over slowly along the side of the river bank and hopped over on each rock until reaching over to her. His neck stretched out grabbing the black feline's scruff and turned paw to head back on snowy grounds. He instantly released her from his grip, letting the apprentice drop to the floor. "How useless," hissing out his word though his face looked bored and tired. "You want to go home? Then catch something!" this voice slowly dialed up as he spoke, lashing out his words has it echoed out. "I will not say it again. Clean yourself up now and get started. It's easy to do, just scoop the fish out once you see it swimming your way." Greenfur sat down and yawed again. "Go ahead, before you end up being a catsicle."
Old January 25th, 2020, 10:45 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Cecily Herondale

Dashing towards the territory . Sootpaw skidded to a halt and whirled around "can we do a mock battle?" he asked . " also the island is way too crowded ....at least for me right now ."

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 25th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebbleStorm View Post
(Can I join? If so ) the small gray kit fell into the river, being weighed down by her wet fur. She started crying out for help! Mewling desperately! Pebble would cling to a small branch, calling for help as loud as she can.
It had been a long day. While it was strange being in a different Clan, Honeybrume was relieved to finally have a functioning home! To settle down, she decided to take a well-needed hunt and finally feed herself. Although she was accepted as a member, it would be rude to immediately help herself to the fresh-kill pile. Besides, the loved hunting!

She strolled by the river in search of any easy prey, such as a water vole or mouse, since she wasn't comfortable with eating fish yet. Though as she strayed closer to the water, she noticed something bopping wildly at the surface. Honeybrume squinted at the strange figure...and by stars, was that a kit!?

"Oh stars! Hold on little darling, I'll fetch you!" She cautiously stepped into the river and desperately paddled over to the poor kitten. The water wasn't too deep, but she wasn't the biggest of cats either, so her paws could barely touch the bottom. But surely enough, Honeybrume was able to grab the kit between her jaws and carry her back to shore. She set the kitten down at the bank and pulled herself out of the river, "There," she huffed, "Don't worry dear, you're safe now. How did you even get into the river? Your mother must be worried sick!"

Last edited by Doom; January 25th, 2020 at 12:40 PM.
Old January 25th, 2020, 01:18 PM

Pebble would cough out some water and mew. She’d press up to the cat, glad she was safe from the water. “Mew?” @Fae

Last edited by BEAR.; January 25th, 2020 at 01:47 PM. Reason: added mention
Old January 25th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Quote:
Pebble would cough out some water and mew. She’d press up to the cat, glad she was safe from the water. “Mew?” @Fae
Her heart ached as the kitten pressed up against her. Poor thing! So stunned she can't even speak...Honeybrume let out a tired sigh and began lapping at the poor kitten's fur, hoping that would warm them. "There, there...let's get you to Lionstar. He should know what to do."

Once the kitten felt warm and dry enough, the warrior picked Pebble up by the scruff and carried her to camp.
Old January 25th, 2020, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Her heart ached as the kitten pressed up against her. Poor thing! So stunned she can't even speak...Honeybrume let out a tired sigh and began lapping at the poor kitten's fur, hoping that would warm them. "There, there...let's get you to Lionstar. He should know what to do."

Once the kitten felt warm and dry enough, the warrior picked Pebble up by the scruff and carried her to camp.
once She was dry, Pebble was a puffy gray ball of fluff. When HoneyBrume picked her up, she felt too tired to wiggle and sat limp in her mouth

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; January 25th, 2020 at 03:31 PM. Reason: A more accurate wording
Old January 25th, 2020, 03:18 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"I guess so..." Shimmeringpaw said, sadly and in a defeated tone. The she-cat didn't notice the slight direction of change until she decided to look up at the scenery. "Where are we going?" Shimmeringpaw wasn't very familiar to the Riverclan territory but she was pretty sure that there would be more prey in the other direction. Then she smelled something, it smelled familiar but she couldn't put her claw on the name. Light blue eyes looking around to see if she could find out where it was coming from.
@Ever
Goldencloud smiled from the corner of his maw. At least she was payin attention to what was going on. Maybe she truly had very little training. His tail hung low to the ground as he tasted the air again, trying to get a better taste of what and how close the prey was.

"Well, we are on a hunt are we not? Where do you think we are going?" He asked, hoping she would find her own answers. Maybe she would even pick up the scent and mention it. He watched her out of the corner of his eyes, seeing if her expression held any hints as to what was going on in that mind.
Old January 25th, 2020, 03:42 PM

(Fae, are we moving to the clearing thread?) @Fae
Old January 25th, 2020, 04:24 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Quote:
(Fae, are we moving to the clearing thread?) @Fae
(yes, when i find the time, i will post honey bringing pebble into camp and lionstar will take a look at her <3 )