Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:34 PM

Old January 24th, 2020, 11:43 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

She managed to look back up to him as his tail rested on her side. She really hoped he was right. But get used to it? That might take her a while. She didn't want to get used to killing cats... Who would? Was Eagleflight used to killing cats? That seem impossible. He was so nice and actually cared about her. Her of all cats! She never had anyone like that... "Are... you used to killing cats?" Riverpaw asked, voice a mere whisper. She'd calmed down a bit but was still a bit upset.
Snapping out of it River realized how personal that question was. "I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't. Ask that..." The silver tabby apologized trying to push her own emotions away. She was being selfish wasn't she? Eagleflight shouldn't have to listen to her after he already told her twice that she was fine.
With his question on hunting she nodded. She could do that. That was why they were out here to begin with.
Eagleflight was surprised yet again at her question. Perhaps he'd chosen his words wrong.
"Well, n-no," He began, awkwardly avoiding eye contact. He was rather lost here. "I suppose nobody ever really gets used to killing, and if a cat gets too comfortable taking lives, that's when there's a problem. I meant more like...You'll have to get used to the concept of death, I guess. It's a rough life in the forest, and cats die all the time. It's never easy, but if you let this eat away at you forever, you'll never be able to concentrate on anything."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 24th, 2020, 12:27 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

His green eyes rolled down at the slumped down black apprentice. What she has gone through doesn't matter to him. Not the slightest. Actually, it kind of ticked him off that he's assigned to this train-wreck of a kit-... I mean, he's a mess himself, no doubt about it but..ugh. How can he can take care of another if he can barely take care of himself? "Move it," nudging her again in a low, grating mew. Trickles of water and burbles over branches and rocks his eyes stared up at the river carrying pieces of ice down it's travelling bed. Good thing the weather kind of warmed up, the river was only partly frozen now. Greenfur bring to a stop from shoving Beetlepaw at the edge of the running water and stepped in himself. It didn't send shivers down his spine from the coldness , rather, it soothed his aching paws that's been through hell and back from all the duties of today. He waited for a few seconds, glaring down at the apprentice giving her the hint by looking at her and the water- does she not get it? Merely a few seconds in, he rolled his eyes, swiftly walking behind her and abruptly shoved Beetlepaw with his paw so that she falls head first into the running water. "Wake up and clean yourself," he spoke lightly, mouth widen in a form of a yawn, licking his lips. This is tiring already. " After that, I want you to catch a fish."

[ @Xeno ]

Last edited by tye; January 24th, 2020 at 12:28 PM.
Old January 24th, 2020, 01:29 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Pigeonpaw watched as Fawnsqueak further reinforced the little ice dam. She nodded approvingly and grinned.
"Yes, I think that'll do it." She crouched low, making sure her shadow wasn't falling over the water. She may not be great at catching land prey, but she loved to fish. Her pale green eyes darted back and forth across the brook, keeping alert for any swishing fins. At last, something darted through. A small fish, looking disoriented at the block in the stream. Pigeonpaw took the opportunity to send one big paw quickly forward to snatch the morsel out of the water and throw it onto the bank, where she dispatched it quickly.

"There's one!" She beamed proudly. It wasn't a huge catch, but for this time of year, she figured it would do just fine.
Fawnsqueak waited, watching with curious eyes as Pigeonpaw seemed to take over from here and work her expertise until they had a fish flopping on the bank of the stream. "Wow," he breathed, looking over it, then back at the dam. "It's kind of neat how well that worked. Your idea is, uh, well-- genius." He stumbled over the word, that goofy grin returning as he finished. It was true. "Oh, maybe we should stay here for just a bit, see if any other fish come through." Fawnsqueak backed away from the water to ensure he didn't scare them off, crouching to quietly say, "You'll have to show me how you do that sometime-- I never really got the hang of fishing, to be honest."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 24th, 2020, 02:48 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfDen~ View Post
@Shimm

Morningmeadow stepped outside of Riverclan camp to go hunting. She hummed as she walked and noticed Mossythorn sitting by the water. She walked over to him and said "Hi Mossythorn!"

The calico turned to the warrior, "Hey." Waving his tail in hello, smiling at her. His ambers eyes looking at Morningmeadow. "What's up?" He asked, not minding her presences.

@~WolfDen~
Old January 24th, 2020, 04:51 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Of course, she was skeptical with the warrior, Fennelheart didn't care about her, Stoatdance is injured. So now she was placed with a third mentor, it seemed like she was bad luck. Light blue eyes looking at the tom, he's smiling? It confused the molly, why is he smiling?
"U-uh yeah I guess it's b-better than knowing nothing." She agreed with Goldencloud, some of her nerves going away. "I blame m-myself for my mentor's injury. If I was there I could have helped her." The apprentice was being honest with the tom. It's all my fault... "I'm not n-nervous about training...it's if I mess up." Shimmeringpaw admitted out loud. No one knew about her anxiety but Wormpaw, her brother. Saying it out loud made the she-cat avoid Goldencloud's gaze.
@Ever
The tom frowned at her words. It wasn't because he was annoyed or thought less of the young cat, quite the opposite. She shouldn't be blaming herself for the actions of a warrior. It was not her fault at all, hopefully someone had already told her this.

"You shouldn't blame yourself. I know that it's easier to blame yourself for a bad situation, we all do it sometimes. As an apprentice though, you have to accept your role and know that you have your limitations. You'll be a warrior someday and then you can protect other cats. For now though, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself." He said, speaking honestly and politely keeping his gaze on the woods when he noticed her avoiding eye contact. His tabby pelt twitched against the soft breeze, annoyed by how it ruffled his fur the wrong way. There was scent of prey on the breeze, he veered them that way. It was far off still but they aught to speak quieter. Goldencloud also kept quiet about the scent, waiting to see if Shimmeringpaw would notice.
Old January 24th, 2020, 07:31 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"I guess so..." Shimmeringpaw said, sadly and in a defeated tone. The she-cat didn't notice the slight direction of change until she decided to look up at the scenery. "Where are we going?" Shimmeringpaw wasn't very familiar to the Riverclan territory but she was pretty sure that there would be more prey in the other direction. Then she smelled something, it smelled familiar but she couldn't put her claw on the name. Light blue eyes looking around to see if she could find out where it was coming from.
@Ever
Old January 24th, 2020, 10:20 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Eagleflight was surprised yet again at her question. Perhaps he'd chosen his words wrong.
"Well, n-no," He began, awkwardly avoiding eye contact. He was rather lost here. "I suppose nobody ever really gets used to killing, and if a cat gets too comfortable taking lives, that's when there's a problem. I meant more like...You'll have to get used to the concept of death, I guess. It's a rough life in the forest, and cats die all the time. It's never easy, but if you let this eat away at you forever, you'll never be able to concentrate on anything."

This was just them both chasing their tails wasn't it? He said she needed to get used to it, then that she didn't. Or that he wasn't... Honestly that thought was more relief then troublesome. She really didn't want to think she had to get used to killing. "...Oh." Riverpaw let out. He had a point. She let stuff do that to her. Eat way at her. Her aunt's death. Mother's death. Cousin's death. Younger siblings death, before she even met them! Her fathers death and even the disappearance of Frozenpaw. She didn't want to think he was dead. But really, it was the thought that she caused that death that bugged her most. She caused someone the pain that she hated so much! No... This wasn't right.
Sighing Riverpaw looked up at the russet warrior. "I don't really know how to deal with this stuff do I?" She asked with a nervously awkward chuckle. She over thought and worried about it all! Thinks just never happened right. If she had her way, her family wouldn't have been so chaotic, or dead and her mentors wouldn't have kept giving up on her. She would even be a warrior by now. Yet, life never went like she wanted.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 24th, 2020, 10:25 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
His green eyes rolled down at the slumped down black apprentice. What she has gone through doesn't matter to him. Not the slightest. Actually, it kind of ticked him off that he's assigned to this train-wreck of a kit-... I mean, he's a mess himself, no doubt about it but..ugh. How can he can take care of another if he can barely take care of himself? "Move it," nudging her again in a low, grating mew. Trickles of water and burbles over branches and rocks his eyes stared up at the river carrying pieces of ice down it's travelling bed. Good thing the weather kind of warmed up, the river was only partly frozen now. Greenfur bring to a stop from shoving Beetlepaw at the edge of the running water and stepped in himself. It didn't send shivers down his spine from the coldness , rather, it soothed his aching paws that's been through hell and back from all the duties of today. He waited for a few seconds, glaring down at the apprentice giving her the hint by looking at her and the water- does she not get it? Merely a few seconds in, he rolled his eyes, swiftly walking behind her and abruptly shoved Beetlepaw with his paw so that she falls head first into the running water. "Wake up and clean yourself," he spoke lightly, mouth widen in a form of a yawn, licking his lips. This is tiring already. " After that, I want you to catch a fish."

[ @Xeno ]

Wake up? If she hadn’t been before, Beetlepaw was certainly awake now. She wasn’t quite sure how it happened, but suddenly freezing water was slamming its way into her lungs. That cat had thrown her in! An attempted murder for sure! The bitter currents lashed at her flanks and crashed over her head as she fought to keep herself above the surface, clawing desperately at the air in search of something to grasp onto. Rocks! The rocks! She’d swim to the rocks! The apprentice kicked and swiped at the depths beneath her. Swim! Swim! She needed to swim! She’d never swam before, but she wouldn’t let herself be bested by a river! After what seemed like an eternity, Beetlepaw finally managed to throw herself at a rock just off the shore and clawed her way up on top of it. “C-cold..” Chattered the little black apprentice, shivering like a drowned rat. Her heart was pounding so hard she’d forgotten how exhausted she was. “Fi-fish? I c-can’t… f-fi-fish.. I wa-wan-na.. g-go ho-home.” Why was he making her do this? The moment she returned home she was thrown right back out again. Did Lionstar put him up to this?

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 24th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Won't be online cause bus

My Mood: Stressed

Sunleaf was out fishing waiting by the river paitently like hawk stalking prey waiting for the perfect moment then she swiped upwards into the water swiping a fish out the river it landing on the ground and then sunfur swiftly nips it to kill it
your spirit may break but it can be fixed you may be dragged down but you can get up you may feel like your drowning but you can float you may feel like your not worth it but you are and you may be a self doubter but its those who doubt themselves that find out more about themselves

and if you don't believe in yourself you will fall you never fail till you give up
Old January 25th, 2020, 03:03 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

@Solstice_X
*sorry!*

Chestnutpaw seemed to suddenly freeze in place then sprinted quickly to catch up again before breathing a small sigh of relief. He wasn't asking about him.
"Just the battle basics. I suppose I need to focus on hunting however." he shrugged. "I've fallen into the river quite a few times."
Life had been much better with his brothers. Days of climbing trees and training among his closest companions made him turn in the direction of the border between the clans and twoleg place. Before they left.
He walked a few foxlengths wistfully before realising what his mentor had said. "You based the dismissal of throwing me into the water solely because the fact that its cold?!"
The tom yelped, shuddering as he stared at the molly. Snow clung to his fur as he skidded to the sides before quickly regaining his balance.

Last edited by Blazepaw; January 25th, 2020 at 03:04 AM.