Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM

Old October 4th, 2017, 12:48 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw grinned as the shecat jumped up and ran towards him. "It has been a while." He said, lowering his voice to match Peachpaws whisper, "I don't have anywhere I have to be today, well until dusk that is. My mentor is with his family, visiting some friends for the day." The gray Maine Coon mix smiled, looking to his friend. Ashpaw sat down and curled his tail in front of him. "Any ideas on what you want to do while we hang out?" He asked, raising his voice since he noticed no one around. The shadowclan apprentice hoped no one would come by, he didn't want to get in trouble for being at the border when he wasn't technically supposed to.
Peachpaw smiled, glad to hear his voice. She hated that because of the warrior code she couldn't see Ashpaw whenever she wanted to, even though the two were good friends. "Well, we could always climb trees again. That so so much fun!" she chirped happily. "Maybe this time I won't be as nervous about it." she added with a small giggle. "I'll race you there." she said with a wave of her tail already heading off towards the nearest cluster of trees.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 4th, 2017, 02:51 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Peachpaw smiled, glad to hear his voice. She hated that because of the warrior code she couldn't see Ashpaw whenever she wanted to, even though the two were good friends. "Well, we could always climb trees again. That so so much fun!" she chirped happily. "Maybe this time I won't be as nervous about it." she added with a small giggle. "I'll race you there." she said with a wave of her tail already heading off towards the nearest cluster of trees.
"That was pretty cool." He said, smiling as he stared at Peachpaw, "Cheater! You had a head start. And you're from Windclan." He ran quickly, attempting to beat his friend to the cluster of nearby trees. Peachpaw was only a few tail-lengths ahead, but the trees were very close now. The grey tom was grateful to have a great friend like Peachpaw, even if the two couldn't visit very often. He jumped in front of the shecat, that was the only way he could beat her...if he cheated too. "I am winning now." Ashpaw pointed out, grin wide.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:03 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"That was pretty cool." He said, smiling as he stared at Peachpaw, "Cheater! You had a head start. And you're from Windclan." He ran quickly, attempting to beat his friend to the cluster of nearby trees. Peachpaw was only a few tail-lengths ahead, but the trees were very close now. The grey tom was grateful to have a great friend like Peachpaw, even if the two couldn't visit very often. He jumped in front of the shecat, that was the only way he could beat her...if he cheated too. "I am winning now." Ashpaw pointed out, grin wide.

As Peachpaw ran, she pumped her legs harder, her lithe free streaming across the land towards the trees, she watched as Ashpaw passed her. She laughed when he claimed he was in front because she honestly didn't care to win. She just enjoyed the time spent with her friend. "Well once we get to the trees you can beat me at climbing. But running is my expertise." She bragged joking as she put on an extra burst of speed and raced for the trees. She easily passed him in just a couple of bounds, making sure she pulled in for another stride at only the last moment, giving her a longer stride and a better push off each time. She raced ahead of him, the trees nearing. She began to slow as she neared them, bunching her muscles already. She got upon the tree and jumped up, landing on one of the lower branches, her creamy peach pelt slicked back from the wind against her. She then glanced back down happily watching him follow.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:04 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
As Peachpaw ran, she pumped her legs harder, her lithe free streaming across the land towards the trees, she watched as Ashpaw passed her. She laughed when he claimed he was in front because she honestly didn't care to win. She just enjoyed the time spent with her friend. "Well once we get to the trees you can beat me at climbing. But running is my expertise." She bragged joking as she put on an extra burst of speed and raced for the trees. She easily passed him in just a couple of bounds, making sure she pulled in for another stride at only the last moment, giving her a longer stride and a better push off each time. She raced ahead of him, the trees nearing. She began to slow as she neared them, bunching her muscles already. She got upon the tree and jumped up, landing on one of the lower branches, her creamy peach pelt slicked back from the wind against her. She then glanced back down happily watching him follow.
"Yeah, still...it wasn't fair." He laughed, racing behind her as they reached the trees. He leaped after the shecat, landing on a branch above her with finesse. He gripped the hard bark with his claws, fluffing his grey fur up because of the wind. "Race you to the top of the tree?" He asked, looking to Peachpaw with a grin. She won the footrace, time for him to beat her in climbing. "What do you say Peachpaw?'

( @Nighty )

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; October 18th, 2017 at 06:43 AM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨Its not that.¨ he replied quickly. He wanted to think over his words carefully. He had spent so much time with Honeypool that it felt weird letting her go. She was suppose to be another shecat that he would play to get information out of and ditch it until he caught another shecat by the heart strings and so on. It was a cycle that he broke before it even started.

He was trying to better himself. And being in a forbidden relationship was not only doing anything besides that, but stressing himself out. He had enough to worry about, he had clan duties, he had to worry about his brother Spireflare and his now hot headed revenge. He had to worry about his friends(that were in HIS clan) and much, much more. He couldnt handle this right now.

¨I have a lot of things going on outside of this relationship. Too much. I think I need to focus on those things right now.¨

Honeypool still kept pushing him. He was not telling her everything she wanted to know. She only said things that led to more questions. She stepped forward, her tail lashing anxiously. "What things, Fireflare?" she meowed. "I'm sorry, but all of what you are saying is hard to head around." Honeypool, such the naive cat she always seemed to be, how could she not let it go? How could she not just accept that their relationship was taboo and going down the path they were walking would only get downhill from here and will harder to climb back up the slippery slope. Did she not recognize the dangers of their relationship before? Did the reasoning she questioned a while ago slip out of her head? Or did she throw it out to make way for her feelings. It is not as if she is a dense cat, she is more than that. She is able to understand reason very well, but lately she has put it away so her emotions can fly free without noticing the anxious consequences.
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:02 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Honeypool still kept pushing him. He was not telling her everything she wanted to know. She only said things that led to more questions. She stepped forward, her tail lashing anxiously. "What things, Fireflare?" she meowed. "I'm sorry, but all of what you are saying is hard to head around." Honeypool, such the naive cat she always seemed to be, how could she not let it go? How could she not just accept that their relationship was taboo and going down the path they were walking would only get downhill from here and will harder to climb back up the slippery slope. Did she not recognize the dangers of their relationship before? Did the reasoning she questioned a while ago slip out of her head? Or did she throw it out to make way for her feelings. It is not as if she is a dense cat, she is more than that. She is able to understand reason very well, but lately she has put it away so her emotions can fly free without noticing the anxious consequences.
fireflare at the moment didnt want to talk about his brother, he didnt want to think about all of the stress that was happening at home, but if thats what honeypool wanted to hear, hed give her an ear full. ¨My brother and me had a fight and hes on a murderous rampage, my best friend is currently being forced to give her kits up, my own clan is having rising tensions with thunderclan, starclan knows the other countless things honeypool.¨ he spoke fast, pacing across the ground of a moment, green eyes darting against the ground. he didnt want to go back home, he didnt want to face the fact that his brother wanted him dead where he stood, he didnt want to think about having to deal with Fawnflower and her drama, it was to much. and this relationship, that would eventually lead to a dead end, wasn't helping. ¨forbidden relationships are forbidden for a reason. i think this is the farthest well ever go.¨
Old October 16th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
As they walked Harepaw listened to his mentor and took in his surroundings. "I like rabbits. What do you like?" He asked/answered his mentor. He looked around glade to finely be out of camp. The smell of grass and fresh wind smelled so good to him. As he walked he picked up a few voices of his den-mates. But he didn't really know them so he didn't try to locate them. He looked back at his Mentor, Hawkfeather and started wondering if he could guess his favorite type of prey was. 'Hm maybe its rabbit as well or it could be hares.' He thought pondering on what it could be.
“I’ve always liked the taste of a fresh rabbit myself, but muskrat has to be a known favorite of mine - they are quite hard to find during this season though.” Hawkfeather said as they both walked along through the lush green uncut grassland of the Windclan hunting territory without much of a care in the world, “Hunting, in general, is becoming more and more challenging these days.” As he had mentioned before, Leafbare was soon to come over the forest where the clans live, covering the ground in cold white snow and freezing the water to a thin, unstable ice. He breathed in a long breath, taking in the various scents that surrounded them as they continued on their way. There were faint scents of Windclan cats and animals from mice to a shrew that had scattered through the grass that their paws now brushed through. Eventually, they reached the Riverclan borderline that separated them from the fish-eating clan cats. A river divided the border, so it wasn’t the difficult to know where the line was. “Beyond the river here is Riverclan territory, take a whiff and see if you can smell their scent. It is good for you to know the scent of every clan, including your own. Each one is very different.” He said, looking at the youth beside him with a gentle smile.
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“I’ve always liked the taste of a fresh rabbit myself, but muskrat has to be a known favorite of mine - they are quite hard to find during this season though.” Hawkfeather said as they both walked along through the lush green uncut grassland of the Windclan hunting territory without much of a care in the world, “Hunting, in general, is becoming more and more challenging these days.” As he had mentioned before, Leafbare was soon to come over the forest where the clans live, covering the ground in cold white snow and freezing the water to a thin, unstable ice. He breathed in a long breath, taking in the various scents that surrounded them as they continued on their way. There were faint scents of Windclan cats and animals from mice to a shrew that had scattered through the grass that their paws now brushed through. Eventually, they reached the Riverclan borderline that separated them from the fish-eating clan cats. A river divided the border, so it wasn’t the difficult to know where the line was. “Beyond the river here is Riverclan territory, take a whiff and see if you can smell their scent. It is good for you to know the scent of every clan, including your own. Each one is very different.” He said, looking at the youth beside him with a gentle smile.
Harepaw let out a small purr hearing that his mentor liked rabbit as well. He followed Hawkfeather to the border. As they stood there on the border he took in a deep breath. "They smell of fish." He meowed twitching his whiskers. "I've smelled that on a warriors after a night hunt a few times as a kit." He commented thinking back to when he smelled that sent. Who was the cat? He couldn't remember no matter how hard he tried.
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Harepaw let out a small purr hearing that his mentor liked rabbit as well. He followed Hawkfeather to the border. As they stood there on the border he took in a deep breath. "They smell of fish." He meowed twitching his whiskers. "I've smelled that on a warriors after a night hunt a few times as a kit." He commented thinking back to when he smelled that sent. Who was the cat? He couldn't remember no matter how hard he tried.
“I actually am very close friends with a Riverclan tomcat named Sproutwhisker.” Hawkfeather explained to the youth with a smile, “We met at a Gathering when we were mere apprentices long ago and we’ve been friends ever since - sometimes I come to this exact border to catch up with him now and then. Though he’s been rather busy because his mate just birthed five kittens.” The young warrior was truly happy for his dear friend after hearing that he had become a father to five healthy children. His ears twitched slightly at Harepaw’s words, glancing at the apprentice when he mentioned smelling Riverclan on a Windclan warrior. That was interesting and strange indeed. Could that mean that there was questionable loyalty among the warriors of his clan? He wasn’t sure. It could be harmless though, like a cat had a friend and visited them on the border like he did with Sproutwhisker in the past - no harm in that, right? Hawkfeather wasn’t sure, once again, but decided to not dwell on it now. “Come along, we’ll go to the Shadowclan border now.”
Old October 17th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“I actually am very close friends with a Riverclan tomcat named Sproutwhisker.” Hawkfeather explained to the youth with a smile, “We met at a Gathering when we were mere apprentices long ago and we’ve been friends ever since - sometimes I come to this exact border to catch up with him now and then. Though he’s been rather busy because his mate just birthed five kittens.” The young warrior was truly happy for his dear friend after hearing that he had become a father to five healthy children. His ears twitched slightly at Harepaw’s words, glancing at the apprentice when he mentioned smelling Riverclan on a Windclan warrior. That was interesting and strange indeed. Could that mean that there was questionable loyalty among the warriors of his clan? He wasn’t sure. It could be harmless though, like a cat had a friend and visited them on the border like he did with Sproutwhisker in the past - no harm in that, right? Hawkfeather wasn’t sure, once again, but decided to not dwell on it now. “Come along, we’ll go to the Shadowclan border now.”
[I need to get to bed soon, just thought I'd let you know.]

Harepaw nodded and followed Hawkfeather. "So your friends with another clan's warrior. Dose he tell you about the defrosts in his Clan then our clan?" He asked. "If he did will you tell me? Do they only eat fish? or do the eat mice and stuff to?" He asked forgetting he mentioned a warrior who would carry the sent of another clan after a hunt. "Do you have friends in ShadowClan too?" He added to his pill of questions. he looked around again trying to make sure he could remember every paw step of there territory.