Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 10:57 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

[ @Casper ]

Bravedawn bared her teeth at Russetstrike's threat. Taking a life from Icestar? Ha! She'd like to see him try. She glanced back at Icestar, brow furrowing at a sudden thought. "Should I go after him?" she questioned. "To make sure he actually leaves, and doesn't try anything stupid, I mean." If he really meant to move forward with his threat... she wanted to confirm that he was really leaving, and never coming back.
Old April 17th, 2020, 11:34 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Redheart did not expected that. The annoying apprentice leapt at the young warrior. He jumped out of the way but it was too late; he rolled through the clearing. After making sure to keep his claws in, he attempted to shove the little apprentice off of the warrior with his hindlegs.

@Cörruptly

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 18th, 2020, 01:43 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Her jaw dropped, this was absolutely crazy. Shadequill had obviously lost his mind! This was not the tom she fell in love with. No this was a traitor who was running around trying to tame rats!
Shaking her head the molly nodded at Icestar and Falcondive's words of advice. Perhaps he lost her mate in that battle maybe not physically but mentally for sure. Tears were prickling the brim of her vision. She begged for his life and he ran into the forest to find rats! They need to have a serious talk if he ever came back.
@Cloudsky
Old April 18th, 2020, 02:15 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Daintybird strutted toward the leader's den and paused at the entrance because she was a properly socialized gal, and she knew it would be rude to waltz in as if she owned the place. She liked to think she could own the place though, someday. Yes indeed. "Ooh, Icestar," she called in a purr, "I'm so tickled to hear you've claimed victory, but of course you did. Why wouldn't you? ...Anyway, may I come in? I'd love to hear more about your accomplishments while squashing the ThunderClan threat."

@Casper

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 18th, 2020, 08:15 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

"Luckily they didn't," Fallenheart replied to Puddlemask's first statement. "They'll be too occupied with their own issues to raid us back, and even if they invade our camp, even injured, we can easily chase them off."

The black warrior glanced at the offered vole. "Now that I'm thinking about it, I suppose I am." He took a small bite of it and swallowed. "Thank you." @hal
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 18th, 2020, 09:39 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Sagedust sat at the back of the meeting, shaking her head. Those toms had gone about it entirely the wrong way. Of course killing Honeyleaf had been wrong and invading Thunderclan too, but Sagedust knew enough not to broach the topic at the meeting describing their victory. The molly sighed and curled her tail, looking down at her abdomen- it was beginning to show signs of growing. How did she end up here? Sagedust knee for certain that she was in the wrong clan. If only she’d figured it out before falling in love- though she could never regret Flintfreckle. The feline simply recognized that this clan wanted too much from its warriors. She loved other creatures far too much to want to kill and maim and force her way to the the top of the food chain. If she had it here way, Shadowclan would begin to recognize the beauty of nature and of all creatures. They wouldn’t want to force the other clans under their paws and destroy lives left and right. Sighing, Sagedust frowned- poor misguided cats. How it must hurt to live with hatred in their hearts.
Old April 18th, 2020, 11:29 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@Casper

Daisybloom was breathing heavily by the time she finally returned to Shadowclan, and with extra baggage as well. The trip, as she thought the moment she found Ravenvine's body, took her longer. She had to take a few breaks to regain the strength to carry the corpse. The she-cat brought Ravenvine's body to the center of camp and slide him down her slighter form gently.

Then, turning her head to scan the crowd, not seeing her sister anywhere at the moment, to spot Icestar. Clearly, she needed to know about her finding the body during her trip back from Windclan.

"Does anyone know where Icestar is?"
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:32 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Redheart did not expected that. The annoying apprentice leapt at the young warrior. He jumped out of the way but it was too late; he rolled through the clearing. After making sure to keep his claws in, he attempted to shove the little apprentice off of the warrior with his hindlegs.

@Cörruptly
Sparrowpaw tumbled clumsily into the laden dirt, her head thumping on a patch of moss. Instantly anger roiled through the apprentice, hot and burning. But she would not let it swallow her pride, no matter how deadly the consequences: because while Sparrowpaw may be feeble, she was just as internally fierce as any full-grown warrior.

Growling irritably, Sparrowpaw climbed to her paws and whipped around to face the tom. "That all you got?" she snarled, gritting her teeth. Tensing her muscles, Sparrowpaw launched forward and, quick as a hawk, swept Redheart's paws from under him, toppling the red warrior.

Sparrowpaw's hot, rank breath billowed like fog into Redheart's face as she loomed over him, planting a paw on each one of his limbs. "I expected more from a trained warrior," Sparrowpaw taunted silkily. She wrapped her paws skillfully around Redheart's head, straddling him.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:40 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Silvermist shot into the camp and collapsed,her breathing shallow. "Irisflame!" she yowled as loud as she could. "Help me!"

@Moon Lily
@Dirtfur

Last edited by Sorrow; April 18th, 2020 at 12:43 PM.
Old April 18th, 2020, 01:58 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Chasepaw grumbled walking into the elders den. "Need something?" He snapped at the elders.