Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 6th, 2019, 06:51 PM

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Echosong padded into the clearing stiffly as she let the squirrel between her teeth fall onto the prey already gathered there. Her amber eyes raked the clearing for a place to stretch out in the sun to help soothe her tired muscles. Having been on hunting duty most of the day, she gave out a tired groan as she flopped over onto the grass. Twitching her whiskers in annoyance at the feel of grass stuck in her fur she began the task of washing herself before any of her clanmates saw her. "Foxdung," Echosong muttered as she noticed her black pelt had flecks of soil clumped in as well, "must have hunted harder than I thought." Twisting around she began to lick off the soil and grass, spiting in disgust at the taste of the earth in her mouth.
Old June 6th, 2019, 06:58 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
|| @Dust ||

Ravenvine - a coal black tom - was sitting in shelter from the rain, his pear green eyes tracking every single drop that he heard. Heard yes, because the tom had a huge scar covering his right eye completely, rendering his sight on that eye completely useless and his left eyesight had deteriorated long ago. So now it was only shadows, only darkness that he saw but he had learned. He had adapted. His ears flicking back and forth he sighed.. It was perfect to be assigned to a hunting patrol just as the rain was dying off. They wouldn't be able to smell ANYTHING, and Raven had been relying on scent for nearly every action he did... He assumed that was exactly why he was the one sent out to hunt in this weather. To improve his weakness. He sniffed, not exactly happy with the decision but would follow it through.

He stood up, giving his black coat a good shake and arched his back in a stretch before padding out, the rain having stopped shortly before. He knew that he had to find another member for the patrol and sighed. He didn't do socializing. He really didn't, but he guessed he would have to if there was gonna be any chance of bringing home prey in this terrible weather. It was damp - which was usual in Shadowclan - but the scents were all muddled and the tom started to walk, his gait a bit unsure. Picking up the scent of a younger member that he struggled to identify he followed it and stopped just before he walked into the younger tom.

"Blackbird.. Isn't it?" Ravenvine asked with a soft meow. He didn't wanna shock the cat, knew how others reacted to his large scar cover his eyes, to the ugly scar tissue that was all that remained. "I am going hunting, wanna accompany me? It'll be harder to catch prey today... with the scents all muddled because of the rain." He sat down in front of where he could sense the other tom was sitting or lying down, he didn't know.
Mud was no foe to the young warrior, as he could be seen prancing around like a young kit lifting his paws to examine the misshapen prints left in his wake. It was surprising to say the least when he heard the approaching foot steps of... well who assumed to be Ravenvine. He had been quite unnerved at one point by Ravenvine's wounds - though in a way it reminded him of his brother and it was.. comforting in a way. Though like himself and his brother, Blackbird was not close with this warrior. Not one bit. "Yes, that's me!" He meowed with a small pep to his voice, turning to face the other feline. How did he know it was him? Last he knew, Ravenvine was blind... right? But he wouldn't pass up the offer to go hunting! His stomach was rumbling and he had quite a bit of built up steam to let off. "All the sce-" He started but quickly cut himself with a knowing, "Oh!" With a gentle flick of his ear as a few cold raindrops battered at it, he tilted his head to the side. "Will you be alright to hunt?" There was a genuine tone of worry to his words - more so worried that Ravenvine might hurt himself on any debris from the rain storm. Or what if he tripped in mud? or what if the prey decided to go rogue and attack them?! Though Ravenvine couldn't see him, the ebony tom let his brow furrow in slight confusion, though he quickly shook it away (as well as a few more drops splattering his pelt.) "Shall we go then?" He was a full-grown warrior, surely he had been dealing with it all his life... Blackbird wouldn't question it for now...

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 6th, 2019, 09:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

(OPEN)
Luckynight stared with a solemn expression at the medicine den from the other end of the clearing. She knew Daydream was no longer there. She knew the crabby enby would no longer be sorting herbs, or chewing up poltices. Throughout her time in Shadowclan, Snow and Daydream had been her closest friends. Now, all of a sudden, she had no one. She looked around and saw she was in a clan of strangers. Heavily, the black shecat sank onto the clearing floor, suddenly feeling like her heart was too heavy to drag along on a hunt or for a stroll through the pine needle carpeted woods. It didn't sound like any fun now. Nothing sounds fun.

Old June 7th, 2019, 06:05 AM

After grooming herself for the better part of the day Echosong finally ripped the last piece of debris from her fur in triumph. Feeling much more rested having lazed about the clearing most of the day after hunting she jumped up and stretched with a yawn. Looking around the clearing she noticed another black she cat staring forlornly at the medicine cats den. 'Whats eating her?'she thought as she padded over hesitantly, the she cat didn't very much look in the mood for interruption. "Hello, I'm Echosong," the young she cat purred, "What your name?" she meowed hoping the other she cat wouldn't shirk her off. @Charmer (Hope you don't mind me jumping in!)
Old June 7th, 2019, 08:28 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebelsNight View Post
After grooming herself for the better part of the day Echosong finally ripped the last piece of debris from her fur in triumph. Feeling much more rested having lazed about the clearing most of the day after hunting she jumped up and stretched with a yawn. Looking around the clearing she noticed another black she cat staring forlornly at the medicine cats den. 'Whats eating her?'she thought as she padded over hesitantly, the she cat didn't very much look in the mood for interruption. "Hello, I'm Echosong," the young she cat purred, "What your name?" she meowed hoping the other she cat wouldn't shirk her off. @Charmer (Hope you don't mind me jumping in!)
(not at all! That's why I left it open)

The shecat turned her green eyes upward and to her surprise, saw a cat who looked a lot like her. Echosong she had called herself. "Oh!" Luckynight said, suddenly realizing how rude it must look for her to be lying around in the clearing doing nothing as she hastily sat up. "Luckynight! Luckynight is my name. Yours is really pretty!" she added in a burst of warmth, animated at the fact that another cat was talking to her. "You must have been really excited to get it as a warrior name."

Old June 7th, 2019, 08:50 PM

Echosong's whiskers twitched in surprise as the she-cat seemed to shrug off her earlier melancholy to greet her. Dipping her head politely in thanks at the mention of her warrior name Echosong gave her chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks. "Thanks, It was a pretty exciting moment," she purred with a nostalgic gleam in her eye, forgetting her earlier embarrassment. Once her amber eyes regained focus from the memories swirling in her head, Echosong noticed the she-cat still seemed somewhat burdened by her earlier train of thought. "Ummm, if you don't mind me asking are you ok Luckynight?" she meowed pensively, shifting from paw to paw. @Charmer
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:10 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebelsNight View Post
Echosong's whiskers twitched in surprise as the she-cat seemed to shrug off her earlier melancholy to greet her. Dipping her head politely in thanks at the mention of her warrior name Echosong gave her chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks. "Thanks, It was a pretty exciting moment," she purred with a nostalgic gleam in her eye, forgetting her earlier embarrassment. Once her amber eyes regained focus from the memories swirling in her head, Echosong noticed the she-cat still seemed somewhat burdened by her earlier train of thought. "Ummm, if you don't mind me asking are you ok Luckynight?" she meowed pensively, shifting from paw to paw. @Charmer
Luckynight opened her mouth to say that of course she was ok. But, after a moment, she closed her mouth and glanced over at the medicine den again. Then she turned back to Echosong and replied softly, "You know... I actually don't think I am." Luckynight thought for a moment about how to begin to explain what was going on with her. She'd been through so much since she'd come to Shadowclan. But she was able to sum it up more easily than she thought. "They're gone. All my friends are gone. Daydream was the first cat I met when I came to Shadowclan. They saved my life. Goldenstar was my mentor when I decided to train as a warrior. Snowsong was an apprentice along with me. We became warriors together. Now they're all just...gone." The black shecat's heart seemed to fall a little lower. Even her ears drooped as she hung her head.

Old June 7th, 2019, 09:12 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

A grey speckled Molly was hiding behind a bush in a sunlit clearing, giggling to herself softly- it seemed like she was waiting for something to happen and whatever it was, it wasn't something good."Okay part one of operation 'Prank LittleBee' is completed now time for part two!".she was laughing in a hushed voice to herself- to anyone who didn't know the shecat would probably think that CinderPaw is some sort of crazy mousebrain randomly hiding in a bush, honestly the shecat knew that was what most of her Clanmates thought but she didn't mind all too much since her talking to herself was a way to get things she had on her mind out without bothering others since most cats find her rambling annoying. Hearing a yowl from the Warriors den she sat up straight just in time to see LittleBee run out of the den in a angry manner, seeing mud on one side of the cream Molly she tried her best not to snort with laughter."CINDERPAW! COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'LL MAKE YOU CLEAN OUT THE ELDERS DEN FOR A MOON!". Hearing This CinderPaw nervously and quickly shrank back down hiding herself in the bush.'Whoops- Okay maybe I went over board this time?'. She gulped slightly nervous now since she remembered how bad LittleBee's wrath can be- slowly she crept out from behind the bush and took cover behind the nursery where not many cats could see her."O-okay! All I have to do is wait here until Moonhigh so that I can sneak into the apprentice den when LittleBee is sleeping!...yeah?". She asked herself this quickly her multicoloured gaze staring at her paws.

@ItsATryp

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 7th, 2019 at 09:16 PM.
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:23 PM

Even Echosong's head hung low in remorse as the she-cat spoke of her friends and she couldn't help but slit her eyes in sympathy. "Im sorry, Luckynight." she meowed softly reaching forward and giving the she-cat a comforting lick between the ears. Having settled down more thoroughly next to her companion Echosong looked away, towards the horizon to think of her next words carefully. "I'd like to believe that Starclan has a plan for the cats removed from your life," she spoke softly when she found the words. "Perhaps they were needed urgently in Starclan, and even though they may be gone they can't be forgotten so long as you hold on to their memories," Echosong concluded hoping her friend could feel comforted by the reassurance that her previous friends were somewhere out there. @Charmer
Old June 7th, 2019, 10:14 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
A grey speckled Molly was hiding behind a bush in a sunlit clearing, giggling to herself softly- it seemed like she was waiting for something to happen and whatever it was, it wasn't something good."Okay part one of operation 'Prank LittleBee' is completed now time for part two!".she was laughing in a hushed voice to herself- to anyone who didn't know the shecat would probably think that CinderPaw is some sort of crazy mousebrain randomly hiding in a bush, honestly the shecat knew that was what most of her Clanmates thought but she didn't mind all too much since her talking to herself was a way to get things she had on her mind out without bothering others since most cats find her rambling annoying. Hearing a yowl from the Warriors den she sat up straight just in time to see LittleBee run out of the den in a angry manner, seeing mud on one side of the cream Molly she tried her best not to snort with laughter."CINDERPAW! COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'LL MAKE YOU CLEAN OUT THE ELDERS DEN FOR A MOON!". Hearing This CinderPaw nervously and quickly shrank back down hiding herself in the bush.'Whoops- Okay maybe I went over board this time?'. She gulped slightly nervous now since she remembered how bad LittleBee's wrath can be- slowly she crept out from behind the bush and took cover behind the nursery where not many cats could see her."O-okay! All I have to do is wait here until Moonhigh so that I can sneak into the apprentice den when LittleBee is sleeping!...yeah?". She asked herself this quickly her multicoloured gaze staring at her paws.

@ItsATryp
Featherpaw had just walked out of the apprentice's den, seeming out of focus. He was still half-asleep from his nap, and wasn't really paying attention to anything around him. The white-and-gray tom moved slowly, tail dragging against the ground a bit. After a moment, though, due to his lazy movements, he managed to trip over his own paws! It was quite embarrassing, but that didn't hit yet as he tumbled over; it did wake him up, though. He landed on his side, eyes shut, and took a deep breath. It took him a moment to push himself up, and when he did, he realized he was directly in front of a much older apprentice, and... behind the nursery? "Eek!" he squeaked, jumping back a little as he was startled. "Oh, my bad!" His frosty blue eyes trailed over his surroundings, and narrowed a bit in confusion. His embarrassing moment of falling was somehow to wallow over later, and NOT in front of the new face. "Why are you, uh, behind... here?" He ridiculed himself internally for being so weird.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Closed Thread