Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM

Old February 15th, 2018, 09:34 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Pirates of madness ( reboot and updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Suddenly Tobias sat up smashing his head in the bucket that Jonathan held over his head causing it to spill over him anyways. With a scream he tumbled off the table hitting the dusty floor with yet another thud on the other side of the table. He grumbled nd rolled onto his stomach burtuknh his hands into his hair and just laying there for a moment as blood trickled down his forehead.

best proposal ever!!)

he jumps when Tobias suddenly gets up “ oh god! I’m so sorry!!” He Says blushing as he begins to toss the bucket to the side and begins to kneel down by Tobias immediately checking the wound “ okay! I’ll stop the bleeding “ He Says as he begins to rip a bit of his shirt and begins to tie the cloth around his head. “ okay there...” suddenly tears begins to fall down his eyes “ I’m so sorry... I caused you a lot of pain and made you bleeding I’m sorry “ He Says like a sad child.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:41 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
best proposal ever!!)

he jumps when Tobias suddenly gets up “ oh god! I’m so sorry!!” He Says blushing as he begins to toss the bucket to the side and begins to kneel down by Tobias immediately checking the wound “ okay! I’ll stop the bleeding “ He Says as he begins to rip a bit of his shirt and begins to tie the cloth around his head. “ okay there...” suddenly tears begins to fall down his eyes “ I’m so sorry... I caused you a lot of pain and made you bleeding I’m sorry “ He Says like a sad child.

“Don’t be sorry you idiot” he punched him In the shoulder laughing hard as he wrapped up his head “why so serious? It’s just a little scrape!” said Tobias laughing slightly and tilting his head to the side. “That’s why your so weird, stop saying sorry” said tobi rubbing his head a bit and yawning.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 09:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

“Don’t be sorry you idiot” he punched him In the shoulder laughing hard as he wrapped up his head “why so serious? It’s just a little scrape!” said Tobias laughing slightly and tilting his head to the side. “That’s why your so weird, stop saying sorry” said tobi rubbing his head a bit and yawning.

He sniffs a bit “ but... as a man I’m supposed to protect my love not cause them pain!” He Says stubbornly as he begins to suddenly hold him close. “ I shall be responsible for what I did... but... do you remember... what I asked you before..” he says blushing a bit “ I would.. love to have a answer of course I can wait but...” he suddenly pushes him away covering his mouth and blushing madly “ ... I really want to kiss you.. but I won’t since you...” he blushes even more.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:48 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
He sniffs a bit “ but... as a man I’m supposed to protect my love not cause them pain!” He Says stubbornly as he begins to suddenly hold him close. “ I shall be responsible for what I did... but... do you remember... what I asked you before..” he says blushing a bit “ I would.. love to have a answer of course I can wait but...” he suddenly pushes him away covering his mouth and blushing madly “ ... I really want to kiss you.. but I won’t since you...” he blushes even more.

“Oh just shut up!” He grabbed his face and gave him a kiss quickly before pulling back. “Your so weird” he said standing up and rubbing his head a third time before walking across the shop looking down in disappointment at his mentor who lay with a half empty bottle in his hand. “I mean.. marriage is a very large commitment...” than suddenly he turned walking back over than grabbing his shirt and kissing him again roughly

François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 09:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

“Oh just shut up!” He grabbed his face and gave him a kiss quickly before pulling back. “Your so weird” he said standing up and rubbing his head a third time before walking across the shop looking down in disappointment at his mentor who lay with a half empty bottle in his hand. “I mean.. marriage is a very large commitment...” than suddenly he turned walking back over than grabbing his shirt and kissing him again roughly

He blushes madly at the first kiss and quickly stood up hearing him he begins to speak “ I know! And I’m willing to-“ Suddenly he was cut off and pulled down kissed again but even more roughly. He almost immediately kisses him back even slowly pinning him against the wall as he did. After five whole minutes of this he himself stops the kiss to breath, a trail of drool connecting them. He was catching his breath “ ... give me.. a minute.” He Says blushing a bit however his eyes held a warm loving glow as he looks at Tobias and smiles “ I’m guessing that’s a yes?”
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:56 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
He blushes madly at the first kiss and quickly stood up hearing him he begins to speak “ I know! And I’m willing to-“ Suddenly he was cut off and pulled down kissed again but even more roughly. He almost immediately kisses him back even slowly pinning him against the wall as he did. After five whole minutes of this he himself stops the kiss to breath, a trail of drool connecting them. He was catching his breath “ ... give me.. a minute.” He Says blushing a bit however his eyes held a warm loving glow as he looks at Tobias and smiles “ I’m guessing that’s a yes?”

[ tobi is the most playful of my oc’s ]

He glanced at the string of spit “ew” he said wiping his lips off with a nervous laugh. “Oh, it’s a no” he said with a straight face than began to laugh gently. “Your too naive Jonathan” he said leaning back into the wall with a long sigh

François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 09:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

[ tobi is the most playful of my oc’s ]

He glanced at the string of spit “ew” he said wiping his lips off with a nervous laugh. “Oh, it’s a no” he said with a straight face than began to laugh gently. “Your too naive Jonathan” he said leaning back into the wall with a long sigh

( XD my poor cinnamon roll! )
He blushes a bit and sighs placing his head on Tobias’s shoulder “ I knew it... could it be a promise ring... how about going out with me instead? I’ve never been in a relationship since.. I’ve only loved you but I can be gentle! .:. And kind.. I’m really loyal and..” he blushes a bit “ how about becoming my lover? If I’m ... good enough for that..”
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:01 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
He blushes a bit and sighs placing his head on Tobias’s shoulder “ I knew it... could it be a promise ring... how about going out with me instead? I’ve never been in a relationship since.. I’ve only loved you but I can be gentle! .:. And kind.. I’m really loyal and..” he blushes a bit “ how about becoming my lover? If I’m ... good enough for that..”
[ it was a yes he was just joking around!! You have to understand tobi being a jerk but thinking it’s funny XD ]

François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 10:03 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

[ it was a yes he was just joking around!! You have to understand tobi being a jerk but thinking it’s funny XD ]
XD I know tease the boy! XD this is honestly so cute! He’s too pure ( and air headed) to know tease him!!)
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:08 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

“Well- it’s really pretty but I’m a relationship” he said pursing his lips trying so hard not to start laughing. He turned and walked across the room and whistled. Clocking claws echoed for a moment than a mutt trotted out into the open. “You see I’m in love”

François Lelord