Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by stag
Today 04:39 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 04:38 PM
Little finder <33
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:36 PM
wc newbie kinda
Last post by taillow
Today 04:34 PM
Prison Escape help
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 04:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2020, 05:38 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Beau ]

The small smile spread into a grin and Buckbranch laughed. It felt good to laugh. What with everything happening with Duskstar and Flintspirit - it STILL felt weird to call them that - and with Bluegorse and Sunsnow and possibly even Foxbound, he hadn't had the chance to in quite a while. Then suddenly this tiny kit barges his way into the warriors den and he's suddenly chuckling to himself.
"Normally I would say 'no' to teaching you these kinds of moves so early, but... ah, heck, why not?" He got into his own battle crouch, whiskers twitching with amusement. "Pretty good, but try to keep your tail low and your paws evenly spaced - about lined up with your shoulders. This stance is good for hunting, but it can also be used to prepare your attacks and to brace yourself against incoming strikes."
Condorkit’s eyes were riveted to Buckbranch as he spoke and demonstrated the crouch; the lit soaked in every single word hungrily, like a parched cat who finally stumbled upon water. Condorkit nodded along and immediately dropped his tail low to the ground, straining to keep it as low as possible in his eagerness to get the position correct. He shifted his paws closer together, trying to gauge whether they were directly below his shoulders. It took a few adjustments and multiple glances from Buckbranch’s form to his own paws, but eventually Condorkit was pleased with his crouch and looked expectantly up at the warrior before him. “So this is a defensive position?” Condorkit asked, trying to remember every detail but also trying a little bit- though he’d never admit it- to impress Buckbranch with his listening skills and knowledge of terms such as “defensive.”
Old March 24th, 2020, 05:43 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

ashcloud spotted the molly eating by herself, he felt kinda bad for her so he grabbed a robin off the pile and settled down next to her, "afternoon speckledrose." he made himself aware before he started to pluck feathers off the robin @DarkNight

Last edited by kittygirl; March 24th, 2020 at 10:00 PM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

“Hi, Ashcloud!” Speckledrose gave him a sweet smile. “I have been thinking about romance. What is your take on it? Are you searching for that certain someone?” She knew he might think she was weird for asking him or trying to be flirty, but she really wanted to know.
@amber‘light

Last edited by DarkNight; March 24th, 2020 at 09:44 PM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Petalpaw saw Brightpaw and ran over to him. The young molly day right down beside him. "Hey Brightpaw." , whispered the apprentice.
Brightpaw turned quickly, startling a bit, but relaxed upon just seeing it was Petalpaw. "Oh, hi," he mewed cheerily.
Old March 24th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@MagicCat99

Bored of talking, Ivykit trotted over to one of the empty nests in the nursery, flopping onto the moss with a soft grunt.
Old March 24th, 2020, 07:30 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Beau ]

Buckbranch grinned down at Condorkit. "That looks awesome," he praised. "You'll be a warrior in no time." He shifted back to a regular sitting position, flipping his tail over his paws. "Usually it's utilized as a hunting crouch, but it can also be used for offense and defense, yes. It isn't a popular move for huge battles, but if you're caught in a border skirmish it can be very effective for fending off enemy attacks." He couldn't help but giving a small laugh of joy. Condorkit reminded him of Sagepaw, but in a good way. The two were so alike, and being able to teach someone something again was exhilarating.
Old March 24th, 2020, 07:48 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@slushie

Condorkit beamed as Buckbranch praised him. He craved life as warrior and the approval of those he respected. Condorkit sat up as well, imitating Buckbranch’s posture without intending to or noticing that he was doing it; the kit listened intently to all of the information that Buckbranch imparted on him, mentally storing each word. The young tom was absolutely elated to be training this way- even if he wasn’t technically training. In that moment, he felt that he absolutely must have Buckbranch as his mentor or he would go crazy! Of course, he would respect whatever warrior Duskstar chose for him, but he was certain that Buckbranch would bring Condorkit to who he was meant to be. Despite his subconscious wish to be like and look like Buckbranch, Condorkit’s excitement got the better of him and he couldn’t sit still any longer and he hopped to his paws and began to bounce in front of the warrior, spouting questions eagerly, “Which prey do we hunt using this crouch? Why doesn’t it work in big battles? How do you remember all of the different ones? Have you ever used it in a border skirmish? Can you use it while fighting a fox or a badger? Ooh, have you ever fought one?”
Old March 24th, 2020, 08:15 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Beau ]

"Woah, woah, slow down there!" Buckbranch let out another amused chuckle. "I adore your enthusiasm, but it's been quite awhile since I've seen anything like it. Let's start with..." He racked his brain for a moment, then said, "Usually we hunt small prey with that crouch; mice, birds, voles and the like. It really isn't a great pose for defending all around you. Enemy warriors could very easily sneak up behind you, especially if you're fighting an entire rival Clan. You might be able to hold off two or so in front of you, but you leave your backside exposed if you do. For large battles it's best to use the back-to-back method."
He shuffled his paws a bit, noticing how Condorkit was copying him, and straightened his posture before continuing. "There aren't very many battle stances to remember, but there ARE a lot of moves. It sort of just becomes second nature, I guess, once you practice them enough. I've never been in a border skirmish, but I have been in battle with a small group of rogues, which I suppose is pretty similar? It worked fine, I guess."
Condorkit's next question made his heart flutter, and he closed his eyes. "A fox, maybe. They're fast, but they're dumb, so as long as you stay away from it's teeth you'd be alright. A badger... A badger may be slow, but what they lack in speed they more than make up for in size and strength. A badger could snap your neck with one blow, so waiting for it with this pose is a bad idea." He took a deep breath, opened his eyes again, and gestured at his torn left ear and the scar under his right eye with his tail.
"I have fought a badger, actually." His tone was tight, almost pained. "I actually saved Flintstar- I mean, Flintspirit from one. It tore off a good chunk of my ear and nearly took out my eye. I think Flintspirit almost lost a life." No way was he going to tell Condorkit about the time Flintstar really had lost a life. It had been Buckbranch's fault, anyway, and thinking about it still hurt just the same.

[yikes, that is a wall of text! I tried to space it out as best as possible. so sorry!]

Last edited by dino.; March 24th, 2020 at 08:18 PM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 09:09 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Beau ]

"Woah, woah, slow down there!" Buckbranch let out another amused chuckle. "I adore your enthusiasm, but it's been quite awhile since I've seen anything like it. Let's start with..." He racked his brain for a moment, then said, "Usually we hunt small prey with that crouch; mice, birds, voles and the like. It really isn't a great pose for defending all around you. Enemy warriors could very easily sneak up behind you, especially if you're fighting an entire rival Clan. You might be able to hold off two or so in front of you, but you leave your backside exposed if you do. For large battles it's best to use the back-to-back method."
He shuffled his paws a bit, noticing how Condorkit was copying him, and straightened his posture before continuing. "There aren't very many battle stances to remember, but there ARE a lot of moves. It sort of just becomes second nature, I guess, once you practice them enough. I've never been in a border skirmish, but I have been in battle with a small group of rogues, which I suppose is pretty similar? It worked fine, I guess."
Condorkit's next question made his heart flutter, and he closed his eyes. "A fox, maybe. They're fast, but they're dumb, so as long as you stay away from it's teeth you'd be alright. A badger... A badger may be slow, but what they lack in speed they more than make up for in size and strength. A badger could snap your neck with one blow, so waiting for it with this pose is a bad idea." He took a deep breath, opened his eyes again, and gestured at his torn left ear and the scar under his right eye with his tail.
"I have fought a badger, actually." His tone was tight, almost pained. "I actually saved Flintstar- I mean, Flintspirit from one. It tore off a good chunk of my ear and nearly took out my eye. I think Flintspirit almost lost a life." No way was he going to tell Condorkit about the time Flintstar really had lost a life. It had been Buckbranch's fault, anyway, and thinking about it still hurt just the same.

[yikes, that is a wall of text! I tried to space it out as best as possible. so sorry!]
(haha no worries )
Condorkit immediately fell silent and listened intently. He smiled at Buckbranch’s chuckle, but the expression faded swiftly to a thoughtful stare as he gave all of his attention to the speaking warrior and lapped up his words. He made mental notes of every important piece of information: small prey, unprotected backside, small battles. He’d ceased his excited motion when he’d fallen into listening and returned to mirroring Buckbranch unconsciously, flexing his small muscles to sit as tall as possible. “Wow, Condorkit exclaimed, then shook himself and added, “I’m sorry for interrupting, Buckbranch, it’s just that...fighting two warriors at one time? That sounds incredible.” He blinked up at the warrior with an awestruck smile. Wow, rogues! Condorkit thought, but didn’t interrupt again. He thought he’d be scared if he had to fight rogues, but Condorkit mentally shook himself. He would fight a million rogues if he had to to protect Thunderclan. Catching himself thinking rather than listening, Consorkit redirected his attention to Buckbranch’s words. The kit thought he noticed a shift in the warrior’s demeanor, but he didn’t question it and continued to listen carefully, forcing himself not to read into anything. Buckbranch’s story shocked Condorkit. He’d saved the leader from a badger! By himself! “Wow!” Condorkit exclaimed, gazing at Buckbranch in awe.
Old March 24th, 2020, 09:56 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud chuckled a bit, "well...I don't know much...but I did have my eyes on someone...she didn't want to settle down with a mate yet..." ashclouds words trailed off as he remembered the white molly, his ears drooped a little, but he quickly lightened up, "how about you?" he purred. @DarkNight
Closed Thread