Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:21 PM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:19 PM
Official Ferret Cult
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by ollie
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2018, 10:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Morgan

A slender brown warrior trotted up the mood her tail lashing as she took each graceful stride. She released an uneasy sigh blinking her eyes shut briefly as a gust of powerful wind wrapped around her aides brushing through her lips by fur. She glanced over her shoulder expecting Blazepaw to be following closely after her.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 1st, 2018, 10:58 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Morgan

A slender brown warrior trotted up the mood her tail lashing as she took each graceful stride. She released an uneasy sigh blinking her eyes shut briefly as a gust of powerful wind wrapped around her aides brushing through her lips by fur. She glanced over her shoulder expecting Blazepaw to be following closely after her.

Blazepaw stumbled into the training moor, his paws shaking as he walked behind his mentor. He looked around the clearing at all the stuff he could make out with his eyes. He felt his paws shift a bit as he noticed how big the place was. "What are we going to do today?" wondered the young apprentice, trying his best not to studder when he spoke.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 1st, 2018, 11:00 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird let out a little yawn blinking her eyes a few times, "That would be nice I am tired sweetie~" She rumbled resting her head on her paws happy that she would get some more rest in, "If any of them open their eyes feel free to wake me up though I don't want to miss seeing are kittens' pretty hues~" She cooed maternal bliss making her much calmer than her usual self, "Honey," Gorsebird began now somewhat confused, "Where's Streamkit? I thought you had been watching her? D-did something h-hh-happen?" She whimpered remember her older kit and was wondering where in StarClan's name she was, "S-she's o-okay right?" Gorsebird gasped giving her mate a distressful look.
@The Fallen Queen @Panda @Morgan @Euonym @Ninjasinsocks
stormglare let out a small chuckle, nodding. "of course, love. just sleep, now. " he wanted his mate to rest after all, it would be good. he furrowed his eyebrows when his mate started to sound distress. he would admit he may or may not have forgotten about streamkit with everyone going on. would he say that? starclan no! stormglare recalled she was sleeping in her nest. he figured she was thinking about tawnykit, their kit that died of greencough. he wondered if this litter of kits would ever learn of their infected kit. "she is okay, don't you worry. streamkit is sleeping, peacefully in her nest. " the tom cooed, nuzzling his cheek to her's. he put his paw up and pointed to where the sleeping kit was. "see?" stormglare said. "now sleep, love. everything is perfectly fine. "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 1st, 2018, 11:13 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Blazepaw stumbled into the training moor, his paws shaking as he walked behind his mentor. He looked around the clearing at all the stuff he could make out with his eyes. He felt his paws shift a bit as he noticed how big the place was. "What are we going to do today?" wondered the young apprentice, trying his best not to studder when he spoke.

The brown and brindle she cat stopped after a while flicking her ears as an only response to blazepaws question. As she stopped she puffed out her chest and sucked in an amble breath. And after a few long moments she turned back to him "pouncing" she remarked steadily giving her long feathery tail another flick. It was a good time for pouncing, the clouds where low in the sky therefore the moor was very overcast and there was a lack of wind, it was a perfect day to be out and working. She sat down promptly and looked back at the apprentice her gaze softening ever so slightly "tell me what you know"

François Lelord

Old April 1st, 2018, 11:20 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
stormglare let out a small chuckle, nodding. "of course, love. just sleep, now. " he wanted his mate to rest after all, it would be good. he furrowed his eyebrows when his mate started to sound distress. he would admit he may or may not have forgotten about streamkit with everyone going on. would he say that? starclan no! stormglare recalled she was sleeping in her nest. he figured she was thinking about tawnykit, their kit that died of greencough. he wondered if this litter of kits would ever learn of their infected kit. "she is okay, don't you worry. streamkit is sleeping, peacefully in her nest. " the tom cooed, nuzzling his cheek to her's. he put his paw up and pointed to where the sleeping kit was. "see?" stormglare said. "now sleep, love. everything is perfectly fine. "

Gorsebird shook her head blinking her eyes a few times, "No I can't go to sleep I-I don't feel well." She fibbed before softly raising an eyebrow at what looked to be Tempestkit crying- but no sound was coming out, "Stormy cradle him in your paws he's getting fussy!" She whined picking the silent bawling curly furred and laying him on his father's paws, "I glad to know Streamkit's okay but, sweet StarClan now I'm going to have to take care of six kittens instead of one!" She whimpered pouting as she stared at her five newborns before sending a quick glance to Streamkit, "Will spend the night and tomorrow with us? My stomach hurts." Gorsebird sniffled letting a few crocodile tears fall down her cheek, "And I'm just so s-stressed and hungry!" She weakly cried trying to use a little emotional manipulation to get her way. @Euonym @Morgan @Panda @Ninjasinsocks

Last edited by Tavvi; April 1st, 2018 at 11:38 PM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 11:24 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

The brown and brindle she cat stopped after a while flicking her ears as an only response to blazepaws question. As she stopped she puffed out her chest and sucked in an amble breath. And after a few long moments she turned back to him "pouncing" she remarked steadily giving her long feathery tail another flick. It was a good time for pouncing, the clouds where low in the sky therefore the moor was very overcast and there was a lack of wind, it was a perfect day to be out and working. She sat down promptly and looked back at the apprentice her gaze softening ever so slightly "tell me what you know"

Blazepaw looked at his mentor with a slight flick of his tail. "I know that you want to...to find the wind, so...So that it doesn't blow your scent towards the prey you're trying to... to catch." replied Blazepaw, studdering as he spoke causing him to pause at some of the words he used. The young apprentice looked around the moor, a bit uneasy. "Thats all I... I really know." he shrugged.

Old April 1st, 2018, 11:28 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

Blazepaw looked at his mentor with a slight flick of his tail. "I know that you want to...to find the wind, so...So that it doesn't blow your scent towards the prey you're trying to... to catch." replied Blazepaw, studdering as he spoke causing him to pause at some of the words he used. The young apprentice looked around the moor, a bit uneasy. "Thats all I... I really know." he shrugged.

Her brindle tail waved once than settled on the young apprentices shoulders "don't be scared of me blazepaw, you must understand I am here to support you" she said referring t his unhealthy stutter. Her tail assumed its position back by her side straightening up again and letting out an uneasy sigh. Another scent passed through her flared nostrils, the scent of newleaf coming on the wind was so fresh and luring. She snapped back to her apprentice tail flicking. "Good, that's a start, now show me some posture"

François Lelord

Old April 1st, 2018, 11:29 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird shook her head blinking her eyes a few times, "No I can't go to sleep I-I don't feel well." She fibbed before softly raising an eyebrow at what looked to be Tempestkit crying- but no sound was coming out, "Stormy cradle him in your paws he's getting fussy!" She whined picking the silent bawling curly furred and laying him on his father's paws, "I glad to know Streamkit's okay but, sweet StarClan now I'm going to have to take care of six kittens instead of one!" She whimpered pouting as she stared at her five newborns before sending a quick glance to Streamkit, "Will spend the night and tomorrow with us? I don't feel well." Gorsebird sniffled letting a few crocodile tears fall down her cheek, "And I'm just so s-stressed and hungry!" She weakly cried trying to use a little emotional manipulation to get her way. @Euonym @Morgan @Panda @Ninjasinsocks
Tinykit pressed against his mother, keeping close to her for comfort. He let out tiny mews as his mother spoke to his father. In his head he was screaming "Shut up and let me go to sleep. Its been long since I've slept." Tinykit lifted up his head, letting out a few cries.

Old April 2nd, 2018, 03:17 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

Her brindle tail waved once than settled on the young apprentices shoulders "don't be scared of me blazepaw, you must understand I am here to support you" she said referring t his unhealthy stutter. Her tail assumed its position back by her side straightening up again and letting out an uneasy sigh. Another scent passed through her flared nostrils, the scent of newleaf coming on the wind was so fresh and luring. She snapped back to her apprentice tail flicking. "Good, that's a start, now show me some posture"

Blazepaw nodded his head, getting into a hunters crouch. He kept his tail off the ground, but kept it low enough to where if didn't stick up. The young apprentice kept like that as he waiyed for his mentor to tell him if he was doing it wrong, but of course like always his legs felt weak and he fell flat on his stomach with a loud Thud. "Stupid legs!" spat Blazepaw in frustration. 'Why do they have to give out when I was doing so good,' thought the wibdclan apprentice.

Old April 2nd, 2018, 09:54 AM
so nasty

Quote:

Tinykit pressed against his mother, keeping close to her for comfort. He let out tiny mews as his mother spoke to his father. In his head he was screaming "Shut up and let me go to sleep. Its been long since I've slept." Tinykit lifted up his head, letting out a few cries.
Gorsebird then picked up Tinykit as well and put him on Stormglare other paw, "Stormy coo and cradle him because all our kittens hate me!" She bawled being overwhelmed by her kits and all their fussiness and putting her paws to her eyes, "I-I-I-I'm a horrible queen and m-mum! I can't even c-comfort our kits r-rr-right!" Gorsebird whimpered starting to tremble. @Euonym @The Fallen Queen @Panda @Ninjasinsocks

Last edited by Tavvi; April 2nd, 2018 at 10:05 AM.
Closed Thread