Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:41 PM
Rather Be the Hunter Than...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 12:39 PM
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:35 PM
.+*{Oakcrane's Art...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:33 PM

Old February 28th, 2024, 11:53 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Stormfly

Stormfly, she/her, Dark Forest (formerly ShadowClan)

Stormfly sauntered into the meeting space she'd been told of, where a Covenant decided who stayed dead and who was given the chance to move back into the living world. She oozed confidence like any Shadow borne cat who'd served under Icestar.
She tolerated the pesky questions. Why did she deserve another chance?
She had to hold back a sneer at the thought that she was anything but worthy, but she'd play along! She did want to go home, after all, and these nosey little creatures were her ticket to getting out of here. She'd hold a modicum of respect for them, as was due.
Their power was no imagined thing, if they could bar her entry to the living realm. And power should be revered.

The grey tabby tossed her head back as she faced the first cat to approach her, and gave them her undivided attention.
"Why do I deserve to go back? I deserve to go back... Because ShadowClan has untrained apprentices, unfinished patrols, and it is obvious that this younger generation needs someone to show them how it's done. Why me and not another?"
She grinned viciously.
"I've the drive to do what needs to be done, I have a strong desire to see ShadowClan remain strong, and I hate the weakness currently festering within. In life, I was an asset to my Clan, and I wish to be again."
She allowed her tail to swish behind her.
She knew she had failed her leader, had died before she'd spilled ThunderClan's secrets as she had promised, and hadn't learned how to properly send dreams until it was no longer relevant. No, she'd have to redeem herself somehow.... And she knew exactly how she'd do it.
"I am aware that Dawnstar will be strict with my rejoining. I plan to buy my way in.... And what better way than to bring her the pelt of someone who defied her before she'd started? My traitor sister has begun sniffing at the border again, and I intend to be the one that brings her head to Dawnstar. This does not superceed my desire to better ShadowClan, but it is perhaps a factor into why I wish to return, if you want full honesty and transparency."
And if that wasn't a good enough reason, then these lot were fools. Anyone could see that ShadowClan was in great need of decent warriors again. The current brood? Nothing more than cannon fodder for battle, and worth little else with the way they couldn't even do basic tasks.
The health of her Clan was at stake, and she desired to fix it, even if it was by showing them all how it was done.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old March 1st, 2024, 07:13 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Stormfly

Snowleopard
Dark Forest
Slinking her way out from the dark mist that she had called home since she died. She took a seat not far from the other, eyeing them as they spoke. "You could always just do the training here in their dreams" she idly flicked her tail as she wrapped it around her paws. "Any cat here can easily bring someone from below into a dream to teach them a few things, so who's to say you can't do that too, what exactly makes you the special one to go down there and train these apprentices? Lots of cats that come our way say they have a strong desire for every reason they can think of, yet they just go live a casual life after they go back" she regarded the other molly with a judging gaze, she hadn't been convinced yet that this one would be any different. No, she wanted to exactly how convicted this one was to go through with their plans, she wanted to see all bite and no bark."What if she denies you even if you bring the head of the traitor? What if she doesn't care for them anymore?"
@Abyssopelagic

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old March 15th, 2024, 11:09 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Autumnfluff °•
Ancient ThunderClan Warrior • StarClan • she/they

Well well well, what was she stepping into now? The eyeless tortoiseshell cat let out a yawn as she stepped onto the scene. She couldn't lie, the other cat's proposal -- Stormfly, they'd heard -- was tempting. Despite being fiercely loyal to ThunderClan, Autumnfluff had to get over their connection to it eventually. Sure, they still favored it, of course. But If a cat wanted to help their own Clan, she didn't see why not. ThunderClan always needed a challenge anyway. The StarClanner listened as Stormfly spoke, then as Snowleopard replied. As much as Autumnfluff didn't like it, the Dark Forester had some points.

Once it was her turn, they wrapped their tail around her paws. They lifted their chin in the air and considered. "That's all fine n dandy n all, but stick-in-the-mud here has some points. What're you gonna do alive that you can't do dead? Because if we let'cha down there n you sit on your ass n do nothin', I'll drag you back to the Dark Forest myself." Autumnfluff wanted to send this cat back, as long as she had reason. And sure, things were different training dead versus alive. But they wanted to see Stormfly's reasons for wanting to be "in the flesh" rather than putting words in the other cat's mouth. With a small hmmph, the tortoiseshell flicked an ear and awaited an answer. But first, another councilor. She hoped it wasn't anyone boring.

// @Abyssopelagic @Eden \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; March 15th, 2024 at 11:09 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 10:51 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Dustpoppy | Female + She/Her | Dark Forest
Dark tan cat with black points and light blue eyes.

Well the molly supposed she'd heard worse excuses to go back but still there were holes here to pick at. Dustpoppy didnt bother to hit on the previous points, that training could occur in death, though the plan to return via ending a life for Dawnstar had merit and she might even accept it. She still wondered who the 'sister' was though, not that it particularly mattered to Dustpoppy.

No their question laid elsewhere "So after all that 'effort' put into infiltrating thunderclan you wish to return to shadowclan? And so empty pawed? A life alone might not be enough to buy your way back in after such a failure, even if it is a decent idea in concept.

Beyond that your worldview sounds to me like a short lived one. As in, you'll die in battle shortly with such blind 'devoted' bloodlust. How did you even pass in the first place? Whatever it was it certainly wasnt memorable and Im curious if youve actually learned anything from it.

Finally beyond your plans to rejoin I dont see anything special you're asking to go back and do. Talking big and doing the bare minimum may have served you in life but youre going to need better to gain approval here."
Though at least his talk of the weakness in shadowclan showed promise of deeper ideals and plans.

@Abyssopelagic @Eden @vellichor
Old March 24th, 2024, 04:08 AM

Stormfly regarded the newcomer with vague interest, and bit back a sneer when she asked her the most basic of questions. Really, these were the hard hitting questions that sent so many back to their little hovels in the afterlife? Clearly, only weak minded fools were coming here, if this was enough to make them flee with their tails between their legs.
This one was another resident of the Dark Forest, of the direction she'd sauntered from was anything to go by, so decided to remain on her best behavior. After all, surely she would understand why a strong Clan was important.
"You are correct. I could train apprentices from the afterlife, but so few are open to dreams from the Dark Forest, and even if they were, I've seen others send dreams, visit near nightly, and to simply be written off, and their efforts go to waste.
The living do not take heed when we speak to them, do not appreciate what we do for them when we try. No, they instead are influenced by the actions of their peers. Peers that are not fulfilling their duties as they should, and have grown lazy and complicit."

She bared her fangs, but not at Snowleopard. No, she bared her fangs as she remembered watching the failures of her so-called kin and Clanmates that still lived. Soft, all of them.
"I am not one that wastes words or effort on those that will not pay attention, and is the reason I've not tried after seeing the low.... Retention rates among students. Besides, if dreams worked, wouldn't all of the Dark Forest be trying to corrupt the living this way?"
StarClan themselves made very little effort to send dreams. It didn't happen because it doesn't work. No, if you want to influence another, it cannot be from beyond the grave.
The tabby watched the Dark Forest molly, and the emotions that flitted across her face as she judged her. She was skeptical, but Stormfly didn't need to read her to know that. Her words had long told that story. She wanted to see if any part of her might find her words of value, to see if this was the cat she should be trying to appeal to.
She hummed to herself.
"I can see why you are skeptical. It is hard to gauge intentions with mere words. As you have stated, many promise they are passionate, only to take your gift for-granted and never make good on the promises they made. And there is nothing I can say that can prove my intent truly. You'd need to take me at my word if you were so inclined. This is a chance you take anytime you decide to trust someone, isn't it?"
She cocked her head, and then chuckled when asked if she really thought Dawnstar still cared about this. Of course she did.
It wasn't as if she didn't still keep an eye on her old home.... Else, she wouldn't even know the amount of lazy warriors that littered her precious birth clan.
"I know Dawnstar, she does not let go of infractions, much less something like an attempt upon her life of all things."
Her tail flicks behind her.

Another Warden approaches her. This one does not bear new questions, only a promise. One that made her whiskers twitch with a strange glee.
"I will have to hold you to this promise, my dear, if I am allowed to return. ShadowClan has grow weak and complacent, and if I ever fall into such fallacy, I'd want to be put out of misery."
She would admit, she appreciated the effort of those in this new rank known as Enforcer. They seemed to be one of the few cats that actively did good for the Clan.

She openly snarled at Dustpoppy at her accusatory tone.
"I infiltrated ThunderClan for the sole purpose of bringing information to Dawnstar! Not out of any love for the Clan! I was murdered before I could ever relay anything useful that was not "Oh the leader doesn't have a grip on his own Clanmates!"
I had been en route to visit her with something substantial when I was murdered by someone who'd suspected my origins. And by the time I was oriented enough to send dreams, too much time had passed, and what I knew had already come to be known."

The tortoiseshell watched the other with contempt as she continued to speak, but kept her tone as even as was possible.
"And what worldview is it that bothers you? That I think patrols should be completed? That apprentices must be trained rather than neglected, that they need better role models in their lives?
What about that is "short-lived"? Are there not always patrols to complete, young to train? Prey to catch? Their own former deputy isn't exactly making himself to be a good example, either, with his disappearing tricks,"
she hissed the final word.
Stormfly rolled her shoulders, finally allowing the fury in her stare to burn out, and returned to the real enemy at hand: getting out of this dump so she could knock some sense into her so-called kin in ShadowClan. If such disrespectful and lazy creatures could be called her kin.
"I did not die in a battle, I died after being ambushed. I can hardly imagine what lesson there would be to learn from this."
She allowed a hint of softness to taint her voice. The question made little sense to her. She had not died of some foolish endeavor, so what was there to learn?
Bloodlust. It certainly wasn't what killed her. It had hardly been her temper that did her in. No, it was an attempt to give ShadowClan knowledge and give them a leg up against ThunderClan that had caused her death.
She had to wonder if this cat had been watching her as it had all unfolded, or if her memory was built up on the foundation of second hand knowledge. Either way, she was rather opinionated about the entire thing.
"No, perhaps not, but not everyone can die in a blaze of glory, something worthy of a tale."
Her ears twitched.
"Re-join, and pick up the slack of the many, yes. If you want a greater scheme, there isn't one. That might seem dull or inane, but with the state ShadowClan is in, they need every paw to put those pieces together. The decent warriors of the Clan seem to have been murdered off by ThunderClan, and those that are left are leaving patrols undone, and what kind of a message does that send to those that these warriors are meant to be teaching?
If there is something else you seek of me, you'll need to ask more bluntly. This is the case I make.
Take it or leave it, all I can do is offer details if you so insist."

That last one in particular might try to challenge her again.

[ @Rani , @Eden , @vellichor ]

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 5th, 2024, 12:12 PM

Bumping here since it's been almost 2 weeks and the initial bump didn't get a response
[ @Eden , @vellichor , @Rani ]
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:43 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Autumnfluff °•
Ancient ThunderClan Warrior • StarClan • she/they

Ah, great. The stink of the Dark Forest hit Autumnfluff's nostrils right before Dustpoppy spoke. Her ears flattened. Greeeaaat. Though, yet again, Dustpoppy always brought up some perspective Autumnfluff didn't usually think of. And now was no different. They listened as Stormfly spoke again, ready for the typical 'I need to go back because' speech.

It was true that much of the time, living cats disregarded the dead. Though that alone was no foundation for an argument. Living cats ignored other living cats, too. Autumnfluff kept her mouth closed, though, as the cat before them spoke again. The StarClanner couldn't help but scoff a bit. Though these words weren't in reference to Autumnfluff, but Snowleopard. When Stormfly finally addressed her, it was for what seemed to be a passing comment. Autumnfluff wasn't sure whether to bare their fangs for being called 'my dear' or to laugh at the sheer gall of this cat. Either way, it still kept Autumnfluff on the fence.

More listening. Autumnfluff stifled a yawn. The tortoiseshell preferred shorter sessions, but it seemed like Stormfly was insistent on yapping like her life depended on it. And, well, it did, but it was annoying nonetheless. "Every Clan goes through lulls. I'm sure Dawnstar can handle herself just fine. She's been runnin' that Clan for seasons." Her tail flicked. "But I ain't done yet. You're talkin' a whole lot, but I wanna know what makes you different from every other cat, livin' or dead. What are you gonna do that no one else down there's doin'? What makes you so egotistical that'cha think you're gonna be the one to tip the scales in ShadowClan's favor?"

If Autumnfluff had eyes, they would be boring relentlessly into Stormfly's. Instead, the StarClanner would just have to listen closely for the flick of her ears, the lash of her tail, and any other telltale body language signs. Autumnfluff had had countless moons to practice and perfect this technique.

// @Eden @Rani @Abyssopelagic - skipped Eden for the sake of hopefully not dragging this out too long, @/Eden feel free to reply after me! apologies for the skip <3 \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 8th, 2024, 02:22 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Snowleapord
Dark Forest

Black banded white tail flicked in silent consideration, black mist parting and wisping up in its wake… the feline seemed honourable enough but her reasoning still panged a bit oddly in the ancient mollies mind… ”You speak true on the living heading little of our words but Autumnfluff has a good point, training apprentices in a lacking clan is honourable and praise worthy yes but Dawnstar has handled her clan with a firm paw for many a moon, even as your passed she remained strong,” the rosetted feline paused for a moment to let her words sink in, ”Furthermore, the information you had when you where ambushed is probably worth nothing more what it is, mere words you cone to relay to feel better about completing a task you never got to complete in life. I do want to know what specific bring to the table with training, you think the current methods failing and lackadaisical, what means to seek to bring to your clan - if you are even able to rejoin - if we where to let you return, your spirit is commendable and your want is about as unselfish as one can expect of a feline seeking to live once again but I think we all need just a little more convincing,” Snowleapord felt for the feline that stood before them perched on the pedestal of her judgement day but Dustpoppy’s comment of Stormfly doing the bare minimum in her life coupled with the temper she wasn’t sure whether to find distasteful or devoted passion left a bitter taste in her maw, for the sake of the feline she hoped that her next words would put an end to her lingering hesitancy.

{ @vellichor ~ Autumnfluff } { @Rani ~ Dustpoppy }
{ @Abyssopelagic ~ Stormfly }
[ @/Eden ask me to take over for her o7 I’m sorry it’s short I just wanted to get it a bit back in order ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old April 12th, 2024, 06:56 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Dustpoppy | Female + She/Her | Dark Forest
Dark tan cat with black points and light blue eyes.

Goodness. Temper temper Stormfly. Did no one ever teach you that you get more flies with honey rather then vinegar?

Well it hardly mattered, Dustpoppy honestly didnt care about the snarling, especially when Stormfly completely misinterpreted her words and somehow believed Dustpoppy thought she cared about thunderclan or something. It didnt matter.

What mattered was that her responses were good but not quite good enough to go back. Yet. It seemed the other wardens concurred by that they were not rejecting Stormfly (yet) and simply asking further.

Autumnfluff and Snowleopard seemed certain Dawnstar had things in paw and didnt need help but Dustpoppy was less sure of that. Shadowclan had been declining of late in many areas, and while the leader had been good in the past even she seemed to be struggling with the current lack of motivation. A cat motivated enough to come back from the dead might be good, granted Stormfly had a plan that the other wardens seemed keen on asking about.

But that was them, asking about Stormflys detailed plans to helping shadowclan, and Dustpoppy instead only had one different final question before judgement.
"From what I can tell your goals require a life to even begin, as a gift for Dawnstar to buy your way back. Your 'traitor sister'. Who is she, I wish to judge if your second life and new plans are worth more then her before giving my answer, as there are living warriors that are worth far more then you."

Every cat had their own worth, and while Stormfly had hers there were those who had more and Dustpoppy would not be complicit in creating their end for a lesser cat. Stormfly would have to prove herself more in plan and in value.

@Abyssopelagic @ellie @vellichor

Last edited by Rani; April 12th, 2024 at 06:57 AM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:23 PM

It seemed her outburst had not been as subtle as she had hoped, and her flash of anger had set the entirety of the gathered presence of these Warden on edge with her. Stormfly clamped her mouth shut, lips drawing into a line as she leashed her emotions in an attempt to make herself more palatable to the more spooked of those gathered.
She stood stiffly, now far too aware of every little movement she made. If anything, the fact she had to temper her emotions to be taken seriously made her all the less confident in these Wardens to send her back. Although, all wasn't lost if they decided she wasn't 'worth' their efforts.
She had other plans she could fulfill, though her progress would be so much slower. If she couldn't make ShadowClan better, she'd tear down their enemies from the inside.
She hummed in response to each cat, though found Autumnfluff's words grated at her nerves. So, she decided to address them first, as well as because they'd been the first to speak.
"I am sure that with time, ShadowClan could get their act together, but before then, how many patrols will remain unfinished? How many cats will go hungry because cats are shirking their duty? How many apprentices will be neglected by lazy warriors?
How many is an acceptable number?"

She took a deep breath.
"Change does not happen overnight, no matter how much work you put in, and this will always be true, but change is slower when there is no one to inspire it.
And I will admit, I admire the work Dawnstar's Enforcers do, but it seems to me the warriors think that they have a pass now that there is someone to pick up their slack."

It wasn't as if this was even only recent, it's been going on and a rampant issue for what is nearing one or two seasons now. And if they weren't going to let someone willing to try to make up for the Clan's slack go back, that was on them.
For now, she was tired of the exact same questions, questions that anyone could very well lie about to earn their way to freedom, and completely disregard. What's was she supposed to do this exact second that was supposed to make her stand out? What more was there to be done than offer words?
Either her passion was enough or it was not.
She refused to acknowledge anymore of these questions, they got her nowhere! And obviously it seemed that unless she had something to show she wanted to try, they wouldn't care. It seemed that she'd have to stoop to wasting her time before they'd really see her as valid, as worthy of being allowed to go back. And she hated that, hated the lot of them for it.
She sighed, and tried to keep the growl that threatened to rise out of her tone.
"You are all asking the same questions as your peers. You want something more than my word, as of this moment, I have only my word and the desire to improve the Clan that I once was part of. If that is not enough, then say so, and let us be done with this back and forth."

//Thank you all for your time, I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply to this\\
[ @Rani , @ellie , @vellichor ]