Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 08:51 PM

Old March 22nd, 2021, 08:15 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: (HELP) Bone's Prisoner

@~Raven~ @gs29513

Kali stepped out of the den. It was nice to be out of the shadows, but now she could just see the full extent of her wounds. She didn't like to be seen like this. "Thank you." She dipped her head slightly to Pit. Her legs were shaking, this was taking more strength and energy than she felt like she had. Kali turned around, a growl deep in her throat when she heard Tundra's voice.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 08:29 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Pit's heart jumped as more cats appeared, not seeming the nicest either. Turning to Tiny, he whispered quickly Get her out of here. I'll stall a bit and then join you. This'll be fine. The last bit was more to himself than anything, but it felt good to say in the moment anyway. Turning back to the new arrivals, he mewed smoothly Hello. I'm not sure the situation is conducive to a "nice to meet you", but nice to meet you anyway. Politeness and friendliness never hurt, at least he didn't think so. Taking a step forward he tried to block their line of sight subtly, keep them from watching Tiny leave.
----------------
WHY? Why was her father so brave and so dumb at the same time, and why had she even listened to him? It was NEVER a good idea to mess with cats in a bad state, no twolegs in sight, it just meant there was a dangerous cat around, and here they were messing with a whole GROUP of them. Sighing, she whispered Pretend you know their leader or something. Don't fight them. before turning her attention back to the she-cat. Come on. Act scared. she whispered, hoping that a ruse of taking her somewhere worse would get them off the hook, before adding loudly Come on rat. You'll pay for what you did! She thought it sounded fairly menacing at least. @~Raven~ @-Skyfall-
Old March 23rd, 2021, 09:29 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Pit's heart jumped as more cats appeared, not seeming the nicest either. Turning to Tiny, he whispered quickly Get her out of here. I'll stall a bit and then join you. This'll be fine. The last bit was more to himself than anything, but it felt good to say in the moment anyway. Turning back to the new arrivals, he mewed smoothly Hello. I'm not sure the situation is conducive to a "nice to meet you", but nice to meet you anyway. Politeness and friendliness never hurt, at least he didn't think so. Taking a step forward he tried to block their line of sight subtly, keep them from watching Tiny leave.
----------------
WHY? Why was her father so brave and so dumb at the same time, and why had she even listened to him? It was NEVER a good idea to mess with cats in a bad state, no twolegs in sight, it just meant there was a dangerous cat around, and here they were messing with a whole GROUP of them. Sighing, she whispered Pretend you know their leader or something. Don't fight them. before turning her attention back to the she-cat. Come on. Act scared. she whispered, hoping that a ruse of taking her somewhere worse would get them off the hook, before adding loudly Come on rat. You'll pay for what you did! She thought it sounded fairly menacing at least. @~Raven~ @-Skyfall-
Tundra pricked her ears at what Pit said. Why was he being nice? She heard Tiny's voice, and narrowed her eyes. "Why are you here?" Adder let out a hostile growl from behind her.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 09:59 AM
You're stuck with me

( @-Skyfall- just mentioning you since they forgot to)
Old March 23rd, 2021, 11:01 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
( @-Skyfall- just mentioning you since they forgot to)
(Ok, thx)

Kali nodded slightly to Tiny, then crouched lower. "I'm sorry, okay?" She whimpered. "Please don't hurt me, I'm already having some... issues with other cats." She shot a quick glance at Tundra. This cat wasn't as bad as the others, neither was Adder. They were pretty nice. But what could she do? She was hardly in a position to help them, not that they even wanted help.

Last edited by poppy; March 23rd, 2021 at 11:04 AM.
Old March 24th, 2021, 04:57 AM
You're stuck with me

@~Raven~ @-Skyfall-
Bluff, pretend to know them, PRETEND! Tiny's words ringing in his ears Pit sucked in a quick breath through his nose, before speaking with an air of casual confidence and superiority. Why am I here? For the prisoner of course! he mewed, not wanting to give too much information lest something slip up. I was told the guards would stand down, but then again it would be like my littermate to play a few tricks, make me do a bit of fighting. He wasn't sure what their leader looked like, but he himself was fairly large and imposing, dark brown with scars from many fights. Of course, he hadn't actually started any of them, but they didn't know that.
--------------------
Tiny was somewhat impressed, Pit seemed to be doing passably well and that gave her an opportunity to add a bit of her own bluffing to the line. She kept her voice fairly low, as if she was only really intending for Kali to hear, but she hoped the others would hear a bit of what she was saying. Oh, but don't you know? We're friends with those "other cats". Doing them a favor really, getting rid of you! It was savage, and she got behind the she-cat, ushering her forwards with her claws out, hissing quietly.
Old March 24th, 2021, 08:48 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
@~Raven~ @-Skyfall-
Bluff, pretend to know them, PRETEND! Tiny's words ringing in his ears Pit sucked in a quick breath through his nose, before speaking with an air of casual confidence and superiority. Why am I here? For the prisoner of course! he mewed, not wanting to give too much information lest something slip up. I was told the guards would stand down, but then again it would be like my littermate to play a few tricks, make me do a bit of fighting. He wasn't sure what their leader looked like, but he himself was fairly large and imposing, dark brown with scars from many fights. Of course, he hadn't actually started any of them, but they didn't know that.
--------------------
Tiny was somewhat impressed, Pit seemed to be doing passably well and that gave her an opportunity to add a bit of her own bluffing to the line. She kept her voice fairly low, as if she was only really intending for Kali to hear, but she hoped the others would hear a bit of what she was saying. Oh, but don't you know? We're friends with those "other cats". Doing them a favor really, getting rid of you! It was savage, and she got behind the she-cat, ushering her forwards with her claws out, hissing quietly.

Kali snarled, it was fake, but she made sure she looked angry. It wasn't very hard, given how her week had gone already. "I'd like to see you try!" But she moved forwards, tail down, fur bristling. She definitely didn't want to resist too much, she wasn't in a very good way, and could barely hide her eagerness to escape.
Old March 24th, 2021, 08:52 AM

My Mood: Lonely

@-Skyfall-

Adder watched Tiny and Kali carefully. He didn't trust that these cats were who they said they were. Bone would be waking soon, and he didn't want to watch another cat get tortured.
@gs29513

Tundra's eyes were slits. "Your littermate? Bone never said anything about having a brother. Slightly nervous from the large, scarred tom, she didn't step back but her muscles tensed. "Of course, he isn't always open with us about his background. So what do you want with the prisoner?"
Old March 24th, 2021, 10:47 AM
You're stuck with me

This was going a bit better than Pit had expected, now he had a name to use in his ruse. Bone. It sounded a bit like his own, so that wasn't bad either. Scary, menacing. Never mentioned me? Well, that would be like Bone. he half-chuckled, his tail twitching. He was feeling a bit more confident, and he took a step forward, his tail lashing momentarily. Should I really tell you? If you haven't been informed already, Bone must not want you to know. Be mysterious, pretend it was all in the plan.
---------------
Her 'prisoner' was fairly convincing, and Tiny let out another hiss of her own. In the state you're in? Get going, let's not bother these cats anymore. It would be wrong of us, considering how nicely they've kept you. she added at the end, hoping a bit of flattery, and complimenting of the violence couldn't hurt. She continued to usher Kali away, taking care to keep her smile in tightly. She hadn't realized quite how good at words Pit was, his acting was much better than she had expected. @~Raven~ @-Skyfall- (I am loving this, Pit is almost enjoying his role, although Tiny is WAY to happy having a prisoner lol)
Old March 24th, 2021, 11:25 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

@gs29513 ://

(lol yeah, I'm impressed. I would have been stammering and blushing. He is a very good actor)

Kali ducked her head. "Please don't hurt me!" She whimpered, loud enough for Adder and Tundra to hear, but soft enough that they thought it wasn't intentional. "I didn't do anything wrong!"