Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old January 26th, 2019, 04:11 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post

@Lilyfur2 @Snow Blade

Bellpaw gave a loud sigh. He pelt felt hot and her mind was full of sorrow. Her brother was beyond her help. She started to cry, tears streaming down her face slowly. She never thought her gentle, loving brother could become like this. It broke her heart to a million pieces to see him hurting. She wiped her face with her paw. "Snowpaw! Wait!" She bolted after him, finding him pretty quickly with her tracking skills. "Snowpaw... She began, "Do you need help? I can...help you." She mewed quietly. If he wanted help, he would tell her, but she wasn't sure. Right now, it looked as if he could tear a tree out of the ground with his claws.
@Lilyfur2 @ Flippaw (flippeen :P )

Snowpaw's pelt fluffed up angrily at the sound of sister. “What do you want?” He snarled.
But there was still a faint part of him that existed. The kit that was kind and lovable. He sighed and sat down, hanging his head. If he had looked up, Bellpaw would’ve seen the sadness in his eyes. But he knew she could never do anything. “L-like what? Don’t tell me it’s going to be like those stupid fox brained lessons for deaf cats thunde- ” he snapped his mouth shut, afraid to say anything more. He then lay down, covering his nose with his paws. “What’s wrong with me!” He sorrowfully wailed.
Old January 26th, 2019, 05:43 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post
hi
@Lilyfur2 @ Flippaw (flippeen :P )

Snowpaw's pelt fluffed up angrily at the sound of sister. “What do you want?” He snarled.
But there was still a faint part of him that existed. The kit that was kind and lovable. He sighed and sat down, hanging his head. If he had looked up, Bellpaw would’ve seen the sadness in his eyes. But he knew she could never do anything. “L-like what? Don’t tell me it’s going to be like those stupid fox brained lessons for deaf cats thunde- ” he snapped his mouth shut, afraid to say anything more. He then lay down, covering his nose with his paws. “What’s wrong with me!” He sorrowfully wailed.
(Bringing Thunderpaw into this)

Thunderpaw looked at his brother Snowpaw and walked up to him. "Theres noyhing wrong with deaf.", he growled, holding back the urge to tackle his brother. The tom let out a horrifying growl.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 26th, 2019, 06:25 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

(Bringing Thunderpaw into this)

Thunderpaw looked at his brother Snowpaw and walked up to him. "Theres noyhing wrong with deaf.", he growled, holding back the urge to tackle his brother. The tom let out a horrifying growl.
Bellpaw snapped her head toward Thunderpaw. "Leave Snowpaw alone." She mewed upset at her brother. "I'm talking to him." She turned back to Snowpaw and nuzzled his shoulder. "There is nothing wrong with you. The accident just made you upset. I get it. I got your back, Snow.."

@Snow Blade
(bell wants snowpaw to be happy shes such a gud sister

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old January 26th, 2019, 06:36 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Bellpaw snapped her head toward Thunderpaw. "Leave Snowpaw alone." She mewed upset at her brother. "I'm talking to him." She turned back to Snowpaw and nuzzled his shoulder. "There is nothing wrong with you. The accident just made you upset. I get it. I got your back, Snow.."

@Snow Blade
Thunderpaw looked at his sister with hurt in his eyes. He was just defending himself. He felt his heart break and he broke out into a run. The young tom could hear Roseclaw's words in his head.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 27th, 2019, 01:49 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:

@Snow Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Thunderpaw looked at his sister with hurt in his eyes. He was just defending himself. He felt his heart break and he broke out into a run. The young tom could hear Roseclaw's words in his head.

The toms eyes widened as Thunderpaw appeared, pushing himself though the bushes. “How long have you been there?” Was he spying on him? Were they all? “What are you guys doing?” He narrowed his eyes suspiciously. “Bellpaw are you actually concerned or are you also spying on me? You’re always following me..”

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old January 27th, 2019, 07:49 AM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

The toms eyes widened as Thunderpaw appeared, pushing himself though the bushes. “How long have you been there?” Was he spying on him? Were they all? “What are you guys doing?” He narrowed his eyes suspiciously. “Bellpaw are you actually concerned or are you also spying on me? You’re always following me..”

Bellpaw's eyes widened with hurt. She looked down. "No. Snowpaw, I'm not spying on you! I actually want to help you.." Tears began to well up in her eyes, slowly at first then, she was sobbing. She collapsed on the ground, her face buried in Snowpaw's fur, tears streaming out of her eyes.

@Snow Blade

Old February 4th, 2019, 12:41 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:
Bellpaw's eyes widened with hurt. She looked down. "No. Snowpaw, I'm not spying on you! I actually want to help you.." Tears began to well up in her eyes, slowly at first then, she was sobbing. She collapsed on the ground, her face buried in Snowpaw's fur, tears streaming out of her eyes.

@Snow Blade
Snowpaw would have nuzzled her, but he knew he shouldn’t. What if he grew aggressive again? Fear gripped him as he pulled away from his littermate. I’ll just hurt her again. He looked at the rest of his siblings, sorrow in his gaze. “What have I become?” He whispered to himself. Memories of his anger clouded his thoughts. He couldn’t do this anymore. He began to slowly walk away, turning to give a quick apologetic look at Bell before he leapt into the bushes.
He wasn’t afraid of her, he was afraid of himself.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old February 4th, 2019, 07:02 PM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

Snowpaw would have nuzzled her, but he knew he shouldn’t. What if he grew aggressive again? Fear gripped him as he pulled away from his littermate. I’ll just hurt her again. He looked at the rest of his siblings, sorrow in his gaze. “What have I become?” He whispered to himself. Memories of his anger clouded his thoughts. He couldn’t do this anymore. He began to slowly walk away, turning to give a quick apologetic look at Bell before he leapt into the bushes.
He wasn’t afraid of her, he was afraid of himself.
Her eyes filled with sadness, she watched Snowpaw leap into the bushes. Her heart ached and her chest felt heavy. She sniffed and looked around. It wasn't her she knew.. but it felt that way.

Old February 17th, 2019, 08:46 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@TawnyNeedsACoffee @RedHead

Even through the dark times, through the sickness, and his own doubt, there were still ceremonies to be done. And despite his current state, Grousestar would continue to do his duties because he couldn't bring himself not to. Despite his lack of trust for nearly most of the clan as well as the other clans, the tabby leader still pulled himself up to that peak to call the clan together.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!" His voice would ring out clear, perhaps not as tired sounding as usual, but certainly not cheerful. The tip of his tail would rest low, nearly touching the rock he stood on as he watched the cats gather slowly around the base of it.
"A kit has reached the age of six moons and is ready to be apprenticed, and an apprentice has successfully completed their training and is ready to recieve their warrior name. So Dawnkit and Flickerpaw, will you two please step forward."
Grousestar would offer a light, brittle smile, searching for the young cats. There was a long road to recover his trust, however, at the very least he has started it. Maybe one day he'll learn to trust them again. Even if it took him to the very end of his lives.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 17th, 2019, 09:14 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Dawn'Kit stepped forward as she felt both Excitement and dread wash over her but her face remained unreadable, Dawn'Kit could feel the glares Coming off of Quick'Feather and Her father as they watched her.
@Cave @The Cannibal

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 19th, 2019 at 12:04 AM.