Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:26 PM

Old April 12th, 2023, 09:53 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default birdie's creations

Hello there!

I've been going back and forth about doing this, but with my break I have recently had much more free time, so I decided why not? One of my hobbies is coming up with in depth characters and really making them pop off the page. Giving them backstories, researching certain past events that may have shaped them into who they are. I quite enjoy all of it, so I thought I would open this little shop up!

What will be included you ask? Let me lay out the basic information that an order will entail!

Name-
> Prefix Meaning
> Suffix Meaning
Age-
Gender-
Pronouns-
Orientation-

Voice Clam-
Theme Song-
Creation Date-

Pelt Color-
Markings-
Fur Length-
​Fur condition-
Eyes-
Scent-
Scars-
Conditions-

Residence-
Rank-
Mentor/Former Mentor-
Apprentice/Former Apprentice-

Mother-
Father-
Brother(s)-
Sister(s)-
Other Family-
Love Interest-
Mate-
​Kits-

Detailed Personality-

Detailed Backstory-

Favorites-
> Season
> Prey
> Place
> Word
> Phrase

Each of these will also come with a design! Please keep in mind that I am no artist so they will not be intricate designs (and a base will be utilized) but I think they'll be pretty cool

There will be a small change to this, so that it doesn't take me so long! The backstory, instead of being written out, will be in bullet points! This will cut down on a lot of the time spent, but still contain a detail synopsis of their history in relation to the canon WCO history!

So if you're interested in nabbing a spot, go ahead and complete the form below! The price of each will be 5,000kk, to be sent over after the character has been completed. The reason for the price is the in depth research I will be doing to really tie the character to the canon WCO storyline, so that they will fit in seamlessly! If there are any predetermined details that you wish for the character to have (residence, family, gender, rank, etc) feel free to let me know!

Let's get creative!
Predetermined Details:
Other Information:
Mention:
@birdie
Working On:
@/~WallyDarling~
-predetermined details: shadowclan, mental or physical disorder

In the Queue:
@/~*The Collector*~
-predetermined details: rogue
@/comet15
-predetermined details: windclan queen, afab, younger
@/SUGA
-predetermined details: not riverclan, kit or apprentice
@/ares
-predetermined details: afab, riverclan, kit or apprentice
@/U.S.S.Catacombs
-predetermined details: young warrior, riverclan, strange, male identifying, fadedcove/dryember/dizzycoast

Last edited by taillow; May 22nd, 2023 at 11:43 PM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 09:53 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Tal's Creations

Predetermined Details: thunderclan
Other Information: you're super cool
Mention: @tallulah

Last edited by poppy; April 12th, 2023 at 09:54 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 02:29 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Predetermined Details: Maybe a rogue, perhaps? I'm no good at keeping clan cats active, and i don't want to put your talents to waste
Other Information: ily /p

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old April 13th, 2023, 04:05 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Predetermined Details: Windclan, Queen (AFAB but doens't need to be fem, just will be having kits soon)
Other Information: younger side plz
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old April 15th, 2023, 06:39 AM
side effect

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Predetermined Details: perhaps a clan other than RC, either a kit or an apprentice.
Other Information: thank you
Old April 15th, 2023, 06:52 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

I’ve been in a need for some new characters so why not!

Predetermined Details: AFAB | RC | Kit or App
Other Information: I request that maybe this could be a possible chimera in a way? You can go all out with the creativity of them, but I was thinking for a possible chimera. Btw, you’re amazing

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; April 15th, 2023 at 06:52 AM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 10:00 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Predetermined Details: Young RC Warrior(maybe... 10 - 13 moons old), male identifying, maybe named Fadedcove/Dryember/Dizzycoast? And a very... Strage type of cat, please!
Other Information: YOU ARE AMAZING!

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; April 15th, 2023 at 10:01 AM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 10:05 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Predetermined Details: preferably windclan, but anything is fine, has a disorder of some kind, mental or ohysical
Other Information: is for a seperate plot
Old April 17th, 2023, 08:16 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

if you have room to take another one ^^
Predetermined Details: non-thc, very small size for their age
Other Information: hello

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 22nd, 2023, 03:20 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Predetermined Details: thunderclan
Other Information: you're super cool
since this is a month late and i sincerely apologize, it will only cost 3,500kk! also there is a small part in there you will need to ask eaglet for confirmation for since it does involve thrush doing a name change. if it doesn't get approved, let me know and i will edit the background for you!

Name- Butterflykiss [Smokepaw, Smokekit]
> Prefix Meaning: For her blossoming and kind spirit
> Suffix Meaning: In reference to her softer nature
Age- 12 moons
Gender- Female (MtF)
Pronouns- She/they
Orientation- Bisexual

Voice Clam- Tom Holland
Theme Song- Upside Down - Jack Johnson
Creation Date- 4/13/2023

Pelt Color- Dark gray
Markings- Ginger and brown patchy spots throughout pelt
Fur Length- Short-medium; long and fluffy in certain places like her tail and cheeks, with tufts on her ears
​Fur condition- Soft from daily grooming, sometimes twice daily
Eyes- Deep orange
Scent- Honey from her interest in bees
Scars- None
Conditions- None

Residence- ThunderClan
Rank- Warrior
Mentor/Former Mentor- Poppyhawk
Apprentice/Former Apprentice- N/A

Mother- Yellowtail
Father- Beechfeather
Brother(s)- Dusktail
Sister(s)- None
Other Family-
Love Interest-
Mate- None
​Kits- None

Detailed Personality-
Butterflykiss is and always has been kind and compassionate first. She loves to explore and go off into new areas, always letting her curiosity lead her. There isn't much in the world that she dislikes, always seeming to find the good in every little thing she can. She thrives off of helping others, and likes to take special care with those who are discovering their identities and how they fit into the world, much like she did at a young age. Since becoming a warrior she is often more soft-spoken, but does still retain her rambunctious side around those she trusts.
Despite her soft nature, deep down this newly named warrior can be very competitive. Often times it's more on the quiet side, such as trying to catch the most prey while out on a patrol, or making her strides a bit longer to be the first one back to camp. Only around those closest to her does it come out in a more apparent manner, such as lighthearted teasing or gentle rebukes. Often times she'll visit the nursery to gather up all of the kits to play some games, or make sure they're actually having a kithood away from all of the drama of Clan life.
Though 98% of Butterflykiss can be summed up as kind-hearted and good-spirited, there is a darker side to this she-cat. It is rarely ever seen, but if her family or those she loves are ever threatened, she can become cold and ruthless, tearing apart any who bring harm and suffering to them. She'll often only do this if there are no other witnesses around, and it remains unknown even to those closest to her. While she is a dedicated warrior to ThunderClan and her home, her loyalty comes to her family first and foremost above all else. This has yet to get her into any peril however.

Kithood 0-6 Moons Old
Smokekit was born to two very well respected warriors of the Clan, with his mother being Yellowtail and his father, Beechfeather. His earliest memories are playing in the nursery amongst them both, batting a moss ball back and forth with his littermate Duskkit. They were practically inseparable, always playing Clan together and exploring around the camp clearing once they were old enough to be let out on their own.
During the first meeting that Smokekit remembers, several apprentices started their warrior training, among them being Violetpaw, Snowpaw, Swanpaw, Wishpaw, Marigoldpaw, Wisteriapaw, and Flamepaw. Two warrior ceremonies happened as well; Bushtuft and Asterdance, who was once known as Lotuspaw. Two other name changes happened at this meeting which had the young tom keenly interested in what all went into a name. He often would question his mother about why he had been named Smokekit, and was told it was in reflection to his dark gray fur and black mask.
It was during this meeting, and the subsequent one after, that Cinderpaw's kidnapping and followed death was announced - all at the fault of RiverClan. Not old enough to understand how life and death really worked, Smokekit noticed the ways in which his Clanmates around them grieved, and it made him sad. Since this meeting, he had avoided even the tiniest trickling streams, feeling as though it would be seen as a betrayal to his Clanmates grief to go anywhere near water.
When Cinderstar stepped down as leader, and Sparrowflight rose to take her place, Smokekit was about four to five moons old and approaching his apprentice ceremony. It threw him for a loop for a moment; the change was difficult to process but with how seamless the transition was he felt at ease knowing that he and Duskkit would likely still become apprentices on time.
In the days leading up to his apprentice ceremony Smokekit often sought out older apprentices to learn a few basic moves. Alongside Duskkit he got to practice a basic hunting crouch and pounce, excited that he would be one step ahead of all of the other kits when the day finally came for his warrior ceremony.
Finally, the day came where he was to be apprenticed. The meeting was not barred from tragedy though, as several of his Clanmates' deaths were announced; Wildspark, Brightpaw, Leafheart, and Firelight (as well as a young kit not even a day old, Bluekit). It was heartwrenching, but Smokekit was focused on his ceremony alongside his brother Duskkit. In time, they became 'paws as Smokepaw and Duskpaw, along with Juniperpaw, Lavenderpaw, and a new outsider welcomed as Raypaw.

Apprenticeship 6 - 12 moons
During his apprenticeship, it was quite clear that Smokepaw was especially gifted in one area; hunting. He had quite the nose for it, and caught his first piece of prey within his first training session - a rather plump mouse. His mentor Poppyhawk had been so proud of him that he had burst back into camp and announced it to every cat, much to Smokepaw's chagrin. The first cat to congratulate Smokepaw of course was his brother, and the two shared the mouse that night. Much of his training went normally, with both Smokepaw and Dustpaw progressing normally.
His first gathering as a new apprentice saw many dramatics in the form of a stray loner kit wandering up to the Seastones. Before this, Smokepaw had never really seen cats that lived outside of the Clans, and since they were young he figured they didn't pose much of a threat. But he watched confused as the kit was brought front and center to the leaders. It seemed that a WindClan apprentice had taken it upon herself to present her to those gathered, but something on her tone sent shivers down Smokepaw's spine. Soon enough it seemed she was sent home though, and the gathering carried on as normal. There were promotions, news, and deaths all announced, and Smokepaw watched all of the High Ranks with wide eyes. Then it was Sparrowstar's turn, and his apprentice ceremony was announced alongside Dustpaw and several others. It brought a trill of excitement to his heart, and he found himself wondering what it would be like to perhaps one day stand atop the large stones and announce the apprentices of ThunderClan...
After his first gathering, Smokepaw found that he wasn't a big fan of them at all. But that didn't stop him from daydreaming about them during his training. Now about a quarter of the way through, Smokepaw was getting better at both hunting and fighting. He would often sit in the camp clearing and watch as warriors and apprentices showed off their fighting skills to each other, observing so that he could perhaps copy it one day. Dustpaw was often at his side as well, watching and observing and offering Dustpaw-like commentary.
It was during this time that a cat who had died during Smokepaw's kithood returned to them; Cinderpaw. He had heard whispers about her, but with eyes round with admiration he would watch as she came and went. He had never heard or seen a cat returning from the dead before! There were stories that leaders had nine lives, but Smokepaw had yet to see one die so he wasn't too sure about it.
When leaf-bare came, Smokepaw got to experience snow for the first time. With glee he would run around camp in it, leaping up to catch the flakes on his paws with Dustpaw quick on his heels. His mentor soon joined them as well, and all three cats often spent their time when they weren't training or completing duties in the snow. It was a core memory that quietly nutured
Things were... pretty normal for awhile. Training went on normally, but something was happening within Smokepaw the older he grew. He felt... discontent, almost as if there was something missing. He often threw himself into training sessions to try and forget about it, but it always reared its head. He had no idea where it came from, but it really only flared up when he overheard others using 'he' or 'him' when referencing him. It was an oddity, one that sent shivers up his legs.
One night, near the end of his training, he sought out Poppyhawk for a late night walk. The warrior obliqued and the two spent the night walking around ThunderClan's territory. Smokepaw confessed to not feeling okay, and feeling odd with how cats were referring to him. He confided in his mentor that he didn't feel... like a tom, but that it both parts terrified and elated him to consider anything else. Poppyhawk was patient though, and that night they both came to the conclusion that Smokepaw might be more comfortable using more feminine and non-binary pronouns. Though the young apprentice was scared, they took comfort in their mentor.
With each day that passed, Smokepaw only having told Poppyhawk and Dustpaw, they felt more at ease whenever they were out with either. The first time Dustpaw referred to Smokepaw as 'she' it seemed to flip a switch in their mind; it just felt right. It was during a dual training session where Poppyhawk had taken them both out. It made her feel... warm. Accepted. A different feeling than anything in the past she had ever experienced. Both Poppyhawk and Dustpaw were all smiles and very excited.
It wasn't long after this that Smokepaw was made into a warrior, though during her ceremony before saying 'I do', she requested a change. Speaking to Thrushstar, she asked if her prefix could be changed to Butterfly, to represent her blooming into who she's truly been all along. She is then named Butterflykiss, as a symbol of her elegance and grace, and way with words.

Favorites-
> Season Newleaf
> Prey Vole
> Place Giant's Rest
> Word "Illuminate"
> Phrase "That's just the way the wings flap!"

Last edited by taillow; May 22nd, 2023 at 03:21 PM.