Last post by Epiales
Today 10:32 AM

Old July 2nd, 2017, 04:21 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Willowheart yawned, laying her head on her paws and watching the entrance of the den, her ears picked for the sounds of movement. She'd been bored all day, and had felt too miserable to come out of her nest. Her long, light grey fur rose with every breath she took, and as she waited, she told herself that no cat would come inside the den at this time of day, when every cat was hungry and willing to go on patrols to hunt. She shut her eyes to see if she felt tired - not at all. Her legs felt stiff, but she just didn't feel like getting up. Not unless there was another cat with her, because she just hated being alone.
Fallenleaf,
a big brown muscular tabby tom woke up as the sun began to peak through the hole that was the entrance/exit. The tom let out a sigh as he looked away,
Spotting Willowheart. He let out a quick, but large yawn,
showing his teeth for a bit. "Good Morning!" called the tom.

I wonder if the sun woke her up as well. Oh well that's the suns job here. To make sure we don't waste the day off.

Fallenleaf stood up, arching his back and stretching the sleep out of his hind legs. "That sun out there is such a bother don't ya think?" he asked, wondering his denmates opinion.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:17 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 04:41 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
Fallenleaf,
a big brown muscular tabby tom woke up as the sun began to peak through the hole that was the entrance/exit. The tom let out a sigh as he looked away,
Spotting Willowheart. He let out a quick, but large yawn,
showing his teeth for a bit. "Good Morning!" called the tom.

I wonder if the sun woke her up as well. Oh well that's the suns job here. To make sure we don't waste the day off.

Fallenleaf stood up, arching his back and stretching the sleep out of his hind legs. "That sun out there is such a bother don't ya think?" he asked, wondering his denmates opinion.
Willowheart jumped as her confident denmate spoke. "Oh, uh, yeah." She stuttured, surprised any cat would still be in the den.

She stood up in a hurry, not wanting to be alone and considering following Fallenleaf out of the den, she felt her fur get caught under her paw, and pain stabbed her like unforgiving claws. "Ow!" She yowled, before stopping mid-yowl in embarrassment. "Heh..." she looked at Fallenleaf and could feel herself blushing. Stupid fur! Why can't I do anything right and just get up without embarrassing myself!? Willowheart thought angrily. "So, uh, you wanna get some fresh-kill?" She asked as her belly rumbled.

fighting
Old July 2nd, 2017, 04:49 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Willowheart jumped as her confident denmate spoke. "Oh, uh, yeah." She stuttured, surprised any cat would still be in the den.

She stood up in a hurry, not wanting to be alone and considering following Fallenleaf out of the den, she felt her fur get caught under her paw, and pain stabbed her like unforgiving claws. "Ow!" She yowled, before stopping mid-yowl in embarrassment. "Heh..." she looked at Fallenleaf and could feel herself blushing. Stupid fur! Why can't I do anything right and just get up without embarrassing myself!? Willowheart thought angrily. "So, uh, you wanna get some fresh-kill?" She asked as her belly rumbled.
Fallenleaf looked back at her, hearing the comosion. He sniffed her for any wounds before, turning towards her. "Are you going to be okay?" wondered the tom with a pick of his ears.The tom just wanted to make sure that Willowheart was alright.

I've done that a few times.

Fallenleaf heard her ask if he was hungry, so he too that as a sign that she was alright. "I could go for something to eat. It's been two sunrises since I've eaten anything." replied the Riverclan tom, with a shrug and a flicker of his tabby tail.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by BEAR.; July 26th, 2017 at 08:49 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 05:05 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
Fallenleaf looked back at her, hearing the comosion. He sniffed her for any wounds before, turning towards her. "Are you going to be okay?" wondered the tom with a pick of his ears.The tom just wanted to make sure that Willowheart was alright.

I've done that a few times.

Fallenleaf heard her ask if he was hungry, so he too that as a sign that she was alright. "I could go for something to eat. It's been two sunrises since I've eaten anything." replied the Riverclan tom, with a shrug and a flicker of his tabby tail.
"Two sunrises!? Well let's go get some food! Whoever gets there first gets the fattest fish!" She squealed in excitement before dashing out of the den.
(to the fresh kill pile!)
edit: omg i just realized there isnt a fresh kill pile to the clearing instead i guess

fighting

Last edited by BEAR.; July 26th, 2017 at 08:49 PM.
Old July 16th, 2017, 05:44 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Mossyleap got out of her next eagerly. The kit-like molly had a grin on her face. "I think I'll hunt today!" She chirped. Mossyleap found herself not quite wanting to leave the comfort of the den, but forced herself to.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 01:02 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Lawlipop

Wolfdancers claws dug into the ground in agony as she slept. She could feel nothing but pain racking through her body as her lungs heaved. She felt hot and over heated. Her kits didnt know she was training in the darkforest. The only cat that knew of her trainings were Honeycomb. the thought of them made them want to throw up bile. Not because they were disgusting or anything, but the strong discomfort she felt around them now. Currently in her dream she was in the Darkforest training. She often slept during the day so most cats wouldnt see her thrashing in her nest like this. Either that she slept in the territory.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 01:30 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Lawlipop

Wolfdancers claws dug into the ground in agony as she slept. She could feel nothing but pain racking through her body as her lungs heaved. She felt hot and over heated. Her kits didnt know she was training in the darkforest. The only cat that knew of her trainings were Honeycomb. the thought of them made them want to throw up bile. Not because they were disgusting or anything, but the strong discomfort she felt around them now. Currently in her dream she was in the Darkforest training. She often slept during the day so most cats wouldnt see her thrashing in her nest like this. Either that she slept in the territory.

Somehow, with her bad eyes, Briarpaw was able to track down her mother's scent that was in the den. She twirled around, looking up and around at den. This den was much bigger than the apprentice's den! She was still such a young apprentice but she already couldn't wait to become a warrior just so she can more space to sleep. Maybe she could find a nest right next to her mother and maybe even Lunarpaw, or whatever his warrior name would be at the time. She wondered what her warrior would be, she hoped it was something good and matched who she was. Her thoughts of the many possibilities of how her name could change was interrupted when she hears loud thrashing in the den. She points her ears towards the area she suspects and sniffs the ear. "Wolfdancer?" She sniffs cautiously. "Mother?" She approaches slowly towards the moving unconscious cat and her heart nearly dropped. She breathed heavily and her claws dug in the ground. "Mother!" She called in her ear in an attempt to wake her up. No response. Briarpaw softly presses her paw softly on her mother's side and was shocked at how hot she felt. She romped over to where her mother's head and desperately licked her forehead. "Mother! Mother! Please wake up!" she whimpered frantically. She was so worried. What if she...? What if she is...? No she couldn't think that. She needed to wake her mother up.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 01:59 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Somehow, with her bad eyes, Briarpaw was able to track down her mother's scent that was in the den. She twirled around, looking up and around at den. This den was much bigger than the apprentice's den! She was still such a young apprentice but she already couldn't wait to become a warrior just so she can more space to sleep. Maybe she could find a nest right next to her mother and maybe even Lunarpaw, or whatever his warrior name would be at the time. She wondered what her warrior would be, she hoped it was something good and matched who she was. Her thoughts of the many possibilities of how her name could change was interrupted when she hears loud thrashing in the den. She points her ears towards the area she suspects and sniffs the ear. "Wolfdancer?" She sniffs cautiously. "Mother?" She approaches slowly towards the moving unconscious cat and her heart nearly dropped. She breathed heavily and her claws dug in the ground. "Mother!" She called in her ear in an attempt to wake her up. No response. Briarpaw softly presses her paw softly on her mother's side and was shocked at how hot she felt. She romped over to where her mother's head and desperately licked her forehead. "Mother! Mother! Please wake up!" she whimpered frantically. She was so worried. What if she...? What if she is...? No she couldn't think that. She needed to wake her mother up.
Wolfdancer hurt. Her body ached. Scars were laced across her body like stripes, shreds of fur that wouldnt grow back from some time. She looked skinnier, which was concerning for what breed of cat she was. Though she could feel her dream fade, the dark tall trees and Moonstrikes ruthless blue eyes start to vanish as she opened her own to the feeling for her forehead being licked. She felt some relief of not being in the darkforest anymore. Opening tired eyes she found her daughter Briarpaw. One of the first kits she adopted, she felt comfort in her being there. "Briarpaw..?" her voice was hushed as she gazed up at the apprentice. She felt scared. Not of her daughter of course but what she had just dealt with, finding herself sitting up a bit more and placing her head ontop of her in comfort. For both Briarpaw and herself. "Momma just had a bad dream is all." she didnt want her to worry, she simply could tell her that their mother was training in the Darkforest. Theyd worry. theyd be disappointed. they look at her different.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 06:13 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Wolfdancer hurt. Her body ached. Scars were laced across her body like stripes, shreds of fur that wouldnt grow back from some time. She looked skinnier, which was concerning for what breed of cat she was. Though she could feel her dream fade, the dark tall trees and Moonstrikes ruthless blue eyes start to vanish as she opened her own to the feeling for her forehead being licked. She felt some relief of not being in the darkforest anymore. Opening tired eyes she found her daughter Briarpaw. One of the first kits she adopted, she felt comfort in her being there. "Briarpaw..?" her voice was hushed as she gazed up at the apprentice. She felt scared. Not of her daughter of course but what she had just dealt with, finding herself sitting up a bit more and placing her head ontop of her in comfort. For both Briarpaw and herself. "Momma just had a bad dream is all." she didnt want her to worry, she simply could tell her that their mother was training in the Darkforest. Theyd worry. theyd be disappointed. they look at her different.

Briarpaw wasn't paying attention too much as her thoughts were clouded with worry. She finally stopped her affectionate assault on her mother's forehead as she heard a quiet voice call her name. Relieved and overwhelmed with sudden joy, she creeps under her mother's chin and hugs her. "Mother! I was so worried!" She cried. "I came in and I heard a strange noise and I saw you moving weirdly and you felt so hot and I tried yelling in your ear and then I licked your head and I... and I..." she took a deep breath after rambling without taking any breaks before finishing. "I was afraid I wouldn't be able to wake you up." Briarpaw may not have had parents or a family, but she had Wolfdancer, the most important cat in her life. In her Briarpaw's eyes, even in sickness, in pain, in misery, Wolfdancer was the most kindest, warmest, most prettiest she-cat she knows. Without Wolfdancer, she is nothing. She doesn't want to think of an alternative life without her in it.

Briarpaw wasn't paying attention too much as her thoughts were clouded with worry. She finally stopped her affectionate assault on her mother's forehead as she heard a quiet voice call her name. Relieved and overwhelmed with sudden joy, she creeps under her mother's chin and hugs her. "Mother! I was so worried!" She cried. "I came in and I heard a strange noise and I saw you moving weirdly and you felt so hot and I tried yelling in your ear and then I licked your head and I... and I..." she took a deep breath after rambling without taking any breaks before finishing. "I was afraid I wouldn't be able to wake you up." Briarpaw may not have had parents or a family, but she had Wolfdancer, the most important cat in her life. In her Briarpaw's eyes, even in sickness, in pain, in misery, Wolfdancer was the most kindest, warmest, most prettiest she-cat she knows. Without Wolfdancer, she is nothing. She doesn't want to think of an alternative life without her in it.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 06:31 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

It broke her heart. She thought..she thought she wasnt going to wake up. That scared her. She pressed comforting licks to her daughters forehead. No matter what she went through. No matter what was going on between her and Honeycomb, no matter how many injuries she she collected, how tired or stressed she was, she would always be there for each and every one of her kits. It was the only reason she wasnt letting herself go at this point. "I'll always wake up." she cooed softly. She wanted to keep her training seperate from her life with her kits, she didnt want them to worry. She wanted them to live in bliss and think that their mother was okay so everything would be alright. "I just had a bad dream is all, you dont have to worry about it."