Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2017, 08:37 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post

Daypaw stared at the elder with an unamused expression,"I think youll need a warrior guard to make sure you dont leave camp for thinking crazy thoughts like that." they sighed, mumbling under their breath. Eyes scanning over the toms body they located the thorns. They turned away in the den, facing their herb wall. The wall was mainly rocks, little herbs and flowers stuffed between the cracks. It looked pretty, Daypaw thought. Of course theyd never say that out loud. grabbing a poppy flower and marigold flowers, they made their way back to Acornfall. They dropped the flowers infront of him. Daypaw picked two seeds off of the poppy flower, before shuffling them over to Acorns reach. "Eat those, itll make the pain dull a bit. If it makes you sleepy, thats normal." They turned to where the thorns were. It seemed they were deep in the toms flank, tangled in his thick fur and embedded in his skin a bit. Leaning their head down they grabbed ahold of a thorn with their small teeth before pulling the said thorn out with a huff. They leaned down again and licked at the wound to clean it. Despite Daypaws grumpy outlook, they could be gentle at times. They leaned down again to another thorn and repeated.
(Sorry this took so long ;w; )
The elder snorted as the young medicine cat placed the poppy seed in front of him, slowly extending a paw out to scoop it towards his face. In a quick motion, Acornfall guzzled down the seeds and went limp again, waiting for Daypaw to get started.

"I wanted to see how my whISkers are heaLIng." His voice jumped as the other began to tug the thorns from his pelt. Dear Starclan did it hurt at first, but slowly the pain ebbed into a dull throb and the elder relaxed his body.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old July 1st, 2017, 08:37 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

Tempestjay fought the urge to leave him to drown but once he was out he thrashed his paws wildly. Sucking in the brown water through his open jaws as he cried out for help. The current pulled him backwards and he slammed into the trees side. The bark digging into his back. Now he was going to die... the thought of it made him angry. I sacrificed myself for goldeneye... That's not how I want to go out. he paused for moment. It was for a good cause... he told himslef. And just as the breath was being stolen from him, the fought the urge and turned agasint the current. He turned to face the tree and dug his claws into it. He than began to claw his way up its bark. Pulling himself to the surface. He gasped and pulled the air in through his jaws. He was panting heavily and held onto the bark for his life. Happy to feel the breath come in through his throat and into his lungs. He turned to face goldeneye but quickly looked away in shame, not even saying a word.
Goldeneye watched, slightly panicked, as he watched Tempestjay. What was he supposed to do? He wasn't Riverclan, he couldn't swim, they would both end up dying, and what use would that be? He found himself slightly relieved as he saw Tempest get up, about to say something to the Tom, before he saw him look away. Taking a deep breath in, he pushed away his grudge against the Tom, and muttered "Thank you," quietly. Honestly, what else could he say? Thanks for being a mange-pelt and then helping me? That sounded stupid, and there was no way him saying that would help. He wanted to say he was sorry as well, he just didn't know what for. He couldn't move either, as he was stuck on a tree trunk, one wrong step and he would probably be a goner. "You...okay?" The deputy asked after a moment, blinking, maybe this wasn't the time, but he was going to ask anyways. This Tom had saved his life after all, and if Tempest didn't want to talk, fine, he could be that way. Either way, Golden was grateful, and there wasn't really any other way he could put it currently.
Old July 1st, 2017, 08:45 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
“Aw, thank you..” She murmured, smiling over the fact that he called her nice and funny, it made the small apprentice feel rather shy and happy around him, “I’m really glad that already on my first day as an apprentice, I’ve made a friend that accepts me for who I am.” Newtpaw was truly grateful for his kindness towards her and somehow, she already knew that they would be friends for a long time. It made the smile on her maw widen and never leave. Her gaze flickered up to the sky once more, feeling a cool breeze ruffle her long fur as it swept through the camp. All the rain and wind that was coming was certainly something that few could get used to, but the short-legged apprentice enjoyed just watching it rain from the safety of inside the warmth of a den.

Newtpaw peered at Lionpaw, listening to him tell her about training with curiosity and interest in her green-hued gaze. She fantasized about the day when she would stand up in front of the whole clan and receive her warrior name. It made her more and more determined to train with her mentor, who would be around sooner than she’d think (mostly because I found a person to play the role as her mentor this morning). The apprentice smiled up at him when he offered her helpful advice about hunting when it came to mice. “Interesting.. I’ll definitely keep note of that when my hunting lesson comes around.” Newtpaw remarked with a twitch of her whiskers, “Apologies if I seem like I ask too many questions at times - I love just listening to others about things. I’ve heard enough stories through my younger moons.” She giggled slightly and gave a small stretch of her paws. The she-cat scanned the clearing, looking around at the clanmates that were around them.

Someday, she would be a warrior that would make her mother proud up in Starclan.

The female shook her head, becoming lost in thought again like usual. “I wonder what it’ll be like when I’m a warrior..” She said to Lionpaw, “What do you think your warrior name will be?” Newtpaw asked him this, smiling up at the older apprentice, her eyes showing pure interest and happiness, feeling no longer apart from everyone, but like a cat who now had a friend to talk to and trust for many moons to come - but perhaps she was thinking too much about this.
The golden brown tom's fluffy tail swished through the air lazily. "Ask all the questions you want, I don't mind! I'm quite the storyteller myself if I have stories, but I like listening to them too, of course!" Lionpaw was quite glad to have met Newtpaw. He wondered who would've been his first apprentice friend if he hasn't met Newtpaw. Honestly, he was glad it was Newtpaw he met and he wouldn't have it any other way. Even though he just met her, Lionpaw hoped that he and Newtpaw could grow to be very good friends - best friends even.
He thought about her question for a moment. "Well, I haven't put much thought into it since I was like, three moons old," he began, "Back then, I had a kind of unrealistic - and a little embarrassing - idea that my warrior name would be Lionchaser. If I'm thinking more realistically though, the name Lionleap or Liontail something, you know?" He smiles back down at her, greenish yellow eyes sparking with curiosity. "What about you? What do you think yours will be, Newtpaw?"
Old July 1st, 2017, 09:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
@Wyldfire
{Is it bad That I'm nervous to roleplay this character? XD She's just so specific I'm scared I'll mess her up}
Mistytuft walked into the training ground, her Mainecoon fur quickly groomed.
Her black tipped ears perked up, looking for any signs of other cats. Ugh, What if Peachfuzz sees me? Come one Misty, your fine, at least you don't like She-cats. Just relax for once in your life! Misty was battling herself, she knew Peachfuzz wouldn't approve of her training a cat. After all She-cats weren't as powerful as toms. Onionpaw is My apprentice for a reason...I just have to find that reason... The grey and Black Molly looked around, checking to see Onionpaw following her. "Okay Onionpaw, today we are going to work on," She paused for a moment, thinking on how to announce what they were doing."The most effective way to work a clan, along with Battle moves." Mistytuft Knew the first part was meaningless, she just needed someone to rant to. She needed to effect as many cats as possible. After all, she was always right. "So, We'll start with this. I want you to Turn onto your side, slip under the opponent's belly, rake it with your claws, then swiftly turn back onto all fours out from under your opponent. Use your paws on me, remember to keep your claws sheath or else we may have a problem." Mistytuft mewed, flicking her tail as she quickly showed with a invisible target.

[ Haha, don't worry I always do that! Besides
feel free to reset or fix your pair whenever you
feel like it!Not judging here <3 ]

As Onionpaw trotted behind his new mentor Mistytuft he took in all the scents and sounds of the territory. Just yesterday they had scouted the territory on his first little patrol. Just the two of them. It turned out he liked his new mentor and was proud to flont her carelessly all about the place. He told everyone.though sometimes he didn't quite understand her side comments he still enjoyed her wisdom and guidance. When her words broke his thought bubble his attention switched onto her and he fixated his blue eyes on her intently. I wonder what it is. If it's battle training I can't wait to show cherrypaw! She will be so jelous! I bet Crookedpath didn't teach her battle moves on her second day. Or if it's hunting I bet I can catch so much more prey! Hah I can just show it off. he thought, trailing off for a moment. Just when she began again his attention was returned. Working a clan? Like a leader? he paused to consider this. Am I supposed to lead a clan one day? he dismissed it and focused on the battle part. The leadership thing would come later. I think? "Really! Oh I bet I'll be really good at it!" he beamed. Stepping up closer and puffing out his chest proudly. He examined her movements, Recieving them rough his head as he watched intently. Slip, claw, roll, repeat? No you have to get on your oaws and get out first. Right. he nodded reassuring himself of the order. He bowed down on his paws, than used his hindlegs to propel himself fourth, pulling his head closer to his chest and rolling under Mistytuft. On the spin of a dime he batted her belly with soft paws and than rolled left in order to stand up, instead while getting up he bashed into his mentor and winded himself. Landing face first in the dirt. For a moment he registered everything that happened. "S- Sorry Mistytuft... It was an accident"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 1st, 2017, 09:59 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
The golden brown tom's fluffy tail swished through the air lazily. "Ask all the questions you want, I don't mind! I'm quite the storyteller myself if I have stories, but I like listening to them too, of course!" Lionpaw was quite glad to have met Newtpaw. He wondered who would've been his first apprentice friend if he hasn't met Newtpaw. Honestly, he was glad it was Newtpaw he met and he wouldn't have it any other way. Even though he just met her, Lionpaw hoped that he and Newtpaw could grow to be very good friends - best friends even.
He thought about her question for a moment. "Well, I haven't put much thought into it since I was like, three moons old," he began, "Back then, I had a kind of unrealistic - and a little embarrassing - idea that my warrior name would be Lionchaser. If I'm thinking more realistically though, the name Lionleap or Liontail something, you know?" He smiles back down at her, greenish yellow eyes sparking with curiosity. "What about you? What do you think yours will be, Newtpaw?"
Newtpaw was relieved that he didn’t mind all the questions she asked him and pondered on the stories that she could tell him. She couldn’t wait until her training began so that she could tell him all about it, she knew that he would be glad to listen. This tom-cat was special in her eyes, someone who saw the good in others and never saw appearance as something that prevented friendships such as this. The small apprentice could see it now - getting into fun, little adventures with him. It made her feel rather excited inside and she looked up at Lionpaw with a smile, wondering if he would mind having fun with her and having mischievous memories together. She did, after all, love to explore and get into trouble now and then - nothing too major though. Her ears twitched with a sense of content as Newtpaw wondered what the future moons would hold for her, would this tom-cat be her partner in crime? The thought made her giggle and shake her head, knowing that she was being rather silly with thinking about all this.

Once again, she broke away from her thoughts to listen to him, uttering a little giggle at his early name choice. “Lionchaser, huh?” Newtpaw remarked, smiling up at him, “I think that name suits you - a strong, brave warrior that chases that creatures larger than himself. The mighty Lionchaser!” She mewed out, puffing out her chest with a grin on her face. Fun aside, she nodded to his other name choices. “Lionleap sounds rather fascinating - a name fit for a proud hunter.” The apprentice purred and paused when he asked her what she would want as her warrior name. It made her grow silent and ponder this for a moment. “Hmmm..” Newtpaw said, bringing a paw to rest on her chin, “I haven’t really put much thought into it. I remember when I thought about the name Newtskip or something like Newtdash - mostly because I was a rather energetic youngster in the Nursery and the queens constantly had to catch me before I ran outside.” She giggled at the distant memory, “But for something more realistically.. I suppose that I would have to go with Newtsplash because of my fur and it’s splash of color or Newtwhisper ‘cause I’m so low to the ground.” This is the first time she had ever put real thought into such things, but it was rather interesting to wonder about. She glanced up at Lionpaw. “What do you think?” Newtpaw asked her newfound friend’s opinion on the matter.

Last edited by Captain; July 1st, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:12 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

[ Haha, don't worry I always do that! Besides
feel free to reset or fix your pair whenever you
feel like it!Not judging here <3 ]

As Onionpaw trotted behind his new mentor Mistytuft he took in all the scents and sounds of the territory. Just yesterday they had scouted the territory on his first little patrol. Just the two of them. It turned out he liked his new mentor and was proud to flont her carelessly all about the place. He told everyone.though sometimes he didn't quite understand her side comments he still enjoyed her wisdom and guidance. When her words broke his thought bubble his attention switched onto her and he fixated his blue eyes on her intently. I wonder what it is. If it's battle training I can't wait to show cherrypaw! She will be so jelous! I bet Crookedpath didn't teach her battle moves on her second day. Or if it's hunting I bet I can catch so much more prey! Hah I can just show it off. he thought, trailing off for a moment. Just when she began again his attention was returned. Working a clan? Like a leader? he paused to consider this. Am I supposed to lead a clan one day? he dismissed it and focused on the battle part. The leadership thing would come later. I think? "Really! Oh I bet I'll be really good at it!" he beamed. Stepping up closer and puffing out his chest proudly. He examined her movements, Recieving them rough his head as he watched intently. Slip, claw, roll, repeat? No you have to get on your oaws and get out first. Right. he nodded reassuring himself of the order. He bowed down on his paws, than used his hindlegs to propel himself fourth, pulling his head closer to his chest and rolling under Mistytuft. On the spin of a dime he batted her belly with soft paws and than rolled left in order to stand up, instead while getting up he bashed into his mentor and winded himself. Landing face first in the dirt. For a moment he registered everything that happened. "S- Sorry Mistytuft... It was an accident"
Mistytuft shook her head, looking up. Her eyes were warm, and a smile across her face. Onionpaw was an amazing apprentice, he was always so determined and trying. He would make a good father and warrior. Starclan knows how many of those we need... She thought. Turning her attention back to Onionpaw, Mistytuft let out a small purr of amusement. "No worries,
you'll get it. Accidents happen."
Mistytuft playfully pushed Onionpaw to the side. "Your to little and skinny to hurt me." Mistytuft turned, looking over as if she lost all interest in Onionpaw. Swiftly, she slid herself under his belly, pawing it before jumping back up. Moss and dust clung to her fur.
Misty shook her fur, standing a few mouse lengths away from Onionpaw.
"Okay, try again. But this time, after you finished, tell me the future of our clan." Misty mewed. Onionpaw will need to know how to multitask,
so questioning him on certain things and physically doing battle moves would help lean over to that goal. And Mistytuft could express her Opinions in a educational way. The grey molly set her orange orbs on Onionpaw, hoping he could remember the answer and attempt the move.

Last edited by judas; July 3rd, 2017 at 10:40 AM.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She took a bite of the Cole and chewed it up, she swallowed and looked up at ColdhColdhearted. A wide smile spread across her maw. "Thank you Coldhearted!" She purred as she stood up. The small She cat sighed, how should she tell him? "I have a very good reason for not doing my duties as a warrior...It's because.." She hesitated, well she had to say it at one point "I'm pregnant.."
Was she being serious? Coldhearted flicked his ears, probably too much than he intended. He was still quite surprised. On the verge of losing his mind. He didn't know if he were happy or if he were worried. Most likely both. His mate was pregnant. She would be having kits. Were they ready to be parents? The tom continued to flick his ears, even with the given affection that Cloverwhisker was giving him; he didn't know how to react. Should he be happy? Should he be sad? "Clover..." His voice trailed off, and he looked her into her eyes. He didn't know what to say, so he allowed his eyes to show his expression and his love. Yet, he was confused, and he felt that he wasn't ready.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:38 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Laughing as his young son seemed desperate to get out into the territory, Ocelotpath sat up; compared to the smaller cat, he felt like a mountain. Though Silentkit might be small, the Bengal was sure he would make a good warrior someday. It was funny to think that, perhaps, Silentkit would be just as big as Ocelotpath himself. Someday, Silentkit might be looking down on him; not mentally, but physically. "Alright, alright!" Trying to keep his own excitement on the down-low so that he wouldn't hurt the young tom's ears, the Bengal glanced around before settling back down. His head alone seemed to be the size of the younger kit. "We can go, just... make sure to be careful, okay?" This time, Ocelotpath's voice was serious. He didn't like the thought of something happening to his young kit and the fact that there were predators in the territory didn't make him feel any better.

Still, attacks were few and far between, and even more rarely were deaths by predators. Not in ShadowClan, anyways. An expression of doubt flickered over the warrior's features for a moment before he stopped, getting to his paws and looking down at the smaller tom. Still, what could go wrong? Everything would be alright as long as Silentkit chose to listen to him, and was careful about where he set paw. Ocelotpath would be beside him the whole time... still, with Moondancer's recent deranking, he was sure that she couldn't handle something happening to one of their kits. Oh, the Bengal would be glad when they were all apprentices; despite it being hard to see kits grow up, he would feel so much better knowing that they were safe and well with mentors... although, chances were that they could be involved in battles. Already the tom knew he would go to any length to protect his kits.

And his mate; Moondancer was a special, one of a kind cat that could never be replaced. He didn't love her any less for her deranking-- she hadn't been deputy when he had first met her, and there was no reason why they shouldn't be able to continue on as they were. He was sure Silentkit wasn't too disappointed about Moondancer's deranking. Ocelotpath would be disappointed if her own children were turning against her because of a misunderstanding by Halestar. He had always supported the leader. But now the Bengal was no longer sure whether she was capable of leading. And yes, of course he was bias; his best friend, and not only that, but his mate had been deranked by the leader! Ocelotpath did not like the realization of that at all. How real it was to him was frustrating, because he cared so much for the Egyptian Mau. "Are you ready?" He asked, glancing at his kit before a spark came into his hues as he turned to head into the territory.

(to the territory?)
To look up at his father, Silentkit had to dip his head all the way back. Ocelotpath was much larger than him and he had to put in more effort than he normally would to look at him. The kit was used to looking at kits that were either his age or a bit younger. To make eye contact with his father was much harder and as of the present moment, he wished for nothing more then to be a bit taller. Hopefully he would take after Ocelotpath and would one day be as tall as him, or even better, taller than him! The thought put a small grin on his maw and he could feel the excitement bubbling within him. Now he couldn’t wait to be older. Once he was an apprentice there would be so much more that he could do. But would he be safe? Well, he probably wouldn’t be as safe. That was the part that Silentkit wasn’t looking forward to. He was used to feeling safe with his parents and siblings around, but once he reached apprenticeship, his family wasn’t going to always be there for him.

While he waited for a response from his father, Silentkit flattened his ears against his head. The excitement of this situation would probably crank up the volume of which they spoke at and flattening his ears against his head always seemed to block out a bit of noise. Luckily, he didn’t have to stay like that. Relief danced in his eyes as Ocelotpath spoke in a soft tone. Not only did Silentkit avoid speaking whenever possible, but even just an excited tone of voice could hurt his little ears. Although he wasn’t a big fan of noise, he had some of the greatest hearing in the clan. It was a rather unfortunate gift at times, but at other times, it was the key to knowing every secret and detail there was. Silentkit nodded in response, his eyes too turning serious. He had to suppress a shudder before it rippled through him as he thought about going into the territory. The territory would be a more peaceful and pretty place, but it was most likely going to be far more dangerous than the camp clearing. "Okay,” he replied quietly, moving his gaze from his father and looking ahead of him. He let his neck rest for a moment before he slowly rose to his paws.

As Silentkit stood and waited for his father to do the same, his thoughts started to wander off a bit. He was going to be in the territory, as a kit, which meant he would be breaking a rule. He never broke the rules. Silentkit was a generally good kit and avoided doing anything that was wrong or against the rules. He was better at staying out of trouble than most kits too. What would Moondancer think of this? Would she disapprove? Well, he didn’t want to get in trouble, and he didn’t want Ocelotpath to get in trouble either. But then again, who said she had to know? No one. Maybe it would be best to keep this as a secret. Silentkit was great at keeping secrets. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he returned his gaze to his father. Surprise flickered in his hues as he realised he was already standing snd ready to go. "I’m ready,” he whispered, a small smile resting on his face. Hopefully they wouldn’t run into trouble.
Not wanting to waste another moment, he turned after Ocelotpath and padded towards the camp entrance.

(Yep!)

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old July 1st, 2017, 10:42 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Newtpaw was relieved that he didn’t mind all the questions she asked him and pondered on the stories that she could tell him. She couldn’t wait until her training began so that she could tell him all about it, she knew that he would be glad to listen. This tom-cat was special in her eyes, someone who saw the good in others and never saw appearance as something that prevented friendships such as this. The small apprentice could see it now - getting into fun, little adventures with him. It made her feel rather excited inside and she looked up at Lionpaw with a smile, wondering if he would mind having fun with her and having mischievous memories together. She did, after all, love to explore and get into trouble now and then - nothing too major though. Her ears twitched with a sense of content as Newtpaw wondered what the future moons would hold for her, would this tom-cat be her partner in crime? The thought made her giggle and shake her head, knowing that she was being rather silly with thinking about all this.

Once again, she broke away from her thoughts to listen to him, uttering a little giggle at his early name choice. “Lionchaser, huh?” Newtpaw remarked, smiling up at him, “I think that name suits you - a strong, brave warrior that chases that creatures larger than himself. The mighty Lionchaser!” She mewed out, puffing out her chest with a grin on her face. Fun aside, she nodded to his other name choices. “Lionleap sounds rather fascinating - a name fit for a proud hunter.” The apprentice purred and paused when he asked her what she would want as her warrior name. It made her grow silent and ponder this for a moment. “Hmmm..” Newtpaw said, bringing a paw to rest on her chin, “I haven’t really put much thought into it. I remember when I thought about the name Newtskip or something like Newtdash - mostly because I was a rather energetic youngster in the Nursery and the queens constantly had to catch me before I ran outside.” She giggled at the distant memory, “But for something more realistically.. I suppose that I would have to go with Newtsplash because of my fur and it’s splash of color or Newtwhisper ‘cause I’m so low to the ground.” This is the first time she had ever put real thought into such things, but it was rather interesting to wonder about. She glanced up at Lionpaw. “What do you think?” Newtpaw asked her newfound friend’s opinion on the matter.
Lionpaw laughed. Personally, now that he was older, he thought the name Lionchaser was ridiculous, but he really liked that Newtpaw could come up with a good reason for it. His ears heated as she described the name Lionleap as a name for a proud hunter. He listened to Newtpaw's names, and he thought they were all very good.
"I love all of those names, they all suit you in different ways," he purred, "Another one that I like is Newtheart, because you have such a big heart!" His smile was wide. "I also really like Newtsplash - has a right to it! And not only does it represent your fur's splash of color, but maybe even your splashing around in the mud!" He laughed goodheartedly. His tail continued to swish through the air a few more times, before finally coming to a rest at his side.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:49 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Was she being serious? Coldhearted flicked his ears, probably too much than he intended. He was still quite surprised. On the verge of losing his mind. He didn't know if he were happy or if he were worried. Most likely both. His mate was pregnant. She would be having kits. Were they ready to be parents? The tom continued to flick his ears, even with the given affection that Cloverwhisker was giving him; he didn't know how to react. Should he be happy? Should he be sad? "Clover..." His voice trailed off, and he looked her into her eyes. He didn't know what to say, so he allowed his eyes to show his expression and his love. Yet, he was confused, and he felt that he wasn't ready.
She could see it in his eyes, He didn't know what to think of all of this. She leaned into him and gave him a large smile "Now would the Coldmaster like to help me make a nest in the Nursery?" Her tail flicked back and forth, she knew he was worried. To be honest, she was worried too, she was scared and happy and maybe even a little sad. All the emotions were contradicting each other. She was terrified of the pain of giving birth. She was happy that she would be having his Kira. Then there was the sadness, she was sad that she might not have much time left with her mate, that is if the worst were to happen. She couldn't stand It, for him to be here all alone. For him to watch a queen that wasn't his mate nurse his kittens. For him to have lost someone who it would seem as though he just met. She flicked her ears, No matter what she would make sure that those kittens got here... She gained a blank expression while in thought and seemed to be staring at the wall.