by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Yesterday 11:25 PM

Old March 7th, 2024, 05:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Naturally, after watching BIrchbranch sprinting from the medicine den and knowing how the cat behaved, Birdsnow was quick to spring to her paws and dash across the clearing, claws sliding out and tackling the molly. ”What the hell have you been up to?” She growled out, leaning down to grab the molly’s scruff and dragged her to the medicine den, eyes darkening with a dangerous glow as she saw the wound on Cobwebpaw.

"You better say your goddamn prayers now, if you did that to her." She snarled out.

Slamming Birchpaw on the ground and placing a firm paw on her neck to hold her down, the leader’s voice came out breathless and brisk. ”What. Happened.”

[ using hr perms for this! It’s not realistic for birch to have left camp without being stopped just a warning unless there’s a really good explanation, birch may be executed due to bird not tolerating attacking clanmates <3
@paris @Catherine @finley.exe @tally ]

Last edited by poppy; March 7th, 2024 at 05:39 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 05:46 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Naturally, after watching BIrchbranch sprinting from the medicine den and knowing how the cat behaved, Birdsnow was quick to spring to her paws and dash across the clearing, claws sliding out and tackling the molly. ”What the hell have you been up to?” She growled out, leaning down to grab the molly’s scruff and dragged her to the medicine den, eyes darkening with a dangerous glow as she saw the wound on Cobwebpaw.

Slamming Birchpaw on the ground and placing a firm paw on her neck to hold her down, the leader’s voice came out breathless and brisk. ”What. Happened.”

[ using hr perms for this! It’s not realistic for birch to have left camp without being stopped just a warning unless there’s a really good explanation, birch may be executed due to bird not tolerating attacking clanmates <3
@paris @Catherine @finley.exe @tally ]

birchbranch art created by @/niiight

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 3 (Literally just bought it ) + Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes
´´Now suddenly you´re asking for it back. Could you tell me where´d you get the nerve?´´

____

Birchpaw hissed as claws pierced her neck. Her amber eyes looked up to see Birdsnow standing atop of her.

´´I had been sitting at Lionbeach when I had a panic attack,´´ The demoted warrior managed to grunt out. ´´Dusklion found me, and let me confide in her. I knew I would regret and I proved myself to be right.´´

The she-cat´s scorching amber orbs met Birdsnow´s icy-cold ones as she continued to speak. ´´Dusklion snapped at me. I tried to go hunt for the elders, but she chased after me and reopened her wound,´´ The molly explained. ´´I admit that her wound reopening is my fault. I managed to find cobwebs and patched it up - as well as rebandage the wounds where the old cobweb plasters had fallen off.´´ Birchpaw admitted.

´´But then Dusklion had the audacity to call me inconsiderate.´´

Birchpaw´s voice was becoming taut with pain. She squirmed, managing to loosen Birdsnow´s grip and causing the pain to lessen. The RiverClanner contined to speak. ´´Dusklion was stumbling and refusing my help, so I had to force her into agreeing by lodging my shoulder underneath hers and letting her lean on me so we could get back to camp,´´ The she meowed.

´´However, when Dusklion and I returned, Cobwebpaw had the nerve to accuse me of attacking Dusklion,´´ Birchpaw´s eyes narrowed. ´´As I said, I admit her wound reopening was my fault, but I patched it back up.´´

´´Dusklion snapped at me, so I snapped back,´´ The dappled she-cat hissed. ´´And Cobwebpaw decided she thought it was alright to call me mouse-brained and an apprentice and all that.´´

Birchpaw´s eyes blazed. ´´I am no apprentice and I refuse to be called that - nor am I a kit-´´ She broke off and flashed a glare at Dusklion. ´´I only clawed Cobwebpaw out of anger and out of fear.´´

Birchpaw´s words were true. She knew that Cobwebpaw must have seen the rage and fear in her eyes when she had attacked the apprentice.

´´Happy now, because I have questions to ask all of you.´´

Glancing around the five cats, Birchpaw´s eyes scorched their pelts. ´´Who raced to help Garlicfeather´s patrol at Sedgewater Valley when the fox attack happened, hm? Who sent Dunepaw back to camp for help?´´

The she-cat let out a sharp hiss. ´´Who saved Mothcrash when he fell into the river?´´

Birchpaw glanced over at the bloody lynx pelt in the clearing. ´´A lynx invaded RiverClan territory and attacked Doedapple and I. Guess who killed it?´´ She glared at Birdsnow. ´´I skinned its pelt so you could hang it in your den - a symbol of my loyalty to you.´´

She shook her head. ´´If that isn´t a good enough explanation for you, I don´t know what is, because that is exactly what happened.´´

[ the lynx was killed in a separate roleplay! but since shes back in camp, may as well bring it up. ]

[ @tally // @finley.exe // @Catherine // @shoomy! ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by vellichor; March 7th, 2024 at 10:45 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 05:52 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Fallenwish had been chilling near outside the medicine den when she saw... something that looked important happen. She decided to not get tangled in the crap. She'd stay where she could help (if she could figure out how to work with her keg, which had not healed).

Then she saw her queen appear. "Que-" What in the world? Dusklion talking about shredding someone, Birchpaw very in trouble clearly, Cobwebpaw also there. And that kit that was with Cobwepaw during the raid. "What- what happened?" She didn't process the severity of the situation. "Sorry, don't answer that yet. C-continue." Fallenwish said. "N-not that you need my permission. After all, you're the queen." She dragged that sentence out way too long.

She wasn't, however, surprised to see Birchpaw causing trouble. And then thought she could actually defend herself.
[ @poppy @tally @finley.exe, @paris, @Micanomancy @Catherine ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; March 7th, 2024 at 05:57 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 10:31 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @tally , @Micanomancy , @poppy , @paris { catherine doesn't wish to be tagged until birch leaves }

[ 126 posts ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
the urge to start crying was a strong one. cobwebpaw let out a heaving sob of pain, cats rushing by her in a red blur of fear. choking back the tears that pricked at her eyes and focusing on marigoldleap, she managed to force out a reply. ' birchpaw.. clawed me. ' it hurt to speak. why did it hurt to speak? what had happened to her?

cobweb forced herself to stand up and get to her paws, wobbling painfully. ' i-i'm alrigh.. ' were the only two words she could choke out before slumping to the ground again. stars above, it hurt. blinking through the blood, she watched as birchpaw was dragged back into the den, a spark of relief igniting itself in her chest when she saw birdsnow was the one carrying her.

' birdsnow- it's- ' hell, it was hard to talk. she swallowed the sentence and instead let eaglekit remove some of the blood from her eye. finally, cobwebpaw was able to take in the whole scene, with the three concerned cats standing above her-- wait, wasn't dusk still injured?-- to the demoted apprentice under the claws of birdsnow.

' i- i 'gree it's uh- my fa.. ' she took a second to gather her words, voice hoarse. ' faul.. fault. for callin' you.. uh.. those th-things. but what you're doin' in the clan la.. lately, was it real-really so out of touch to ask if you hur.. hurt dusk? can we really trus..trust you? ' the words may seem cruel, but cobweb was fed up. for the final time.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old March 7th, 2024, 10:46 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

Good, more cats who were much more qualified than her were coming to help. "That piece of dung Birchkit is what happened," came the snarl from Dusklion, moving so that Marigoldleap could take her place. Glancing at Eaglekit she gave a nod of gratitude, before looking at Cobs. Her heart ached and she bent down one last time to rasp her tongue over the younger cat's ear. "You'll be alright, Cobs," she murmured as she got to her paws from where she'd been sitting. Now to explaining all that had happened in more detail; Dusk glanced towards Marigoldleap and parted her jaws to speak when a familiar scent filled her, as well as the words of her leader.

And well, well, well. Brought in with her was -

"Oh, I'm going to rip you apart!" Dusklion's eyes flared with rage as she stared at the pathetic excuse for a cat, tail lashing behind her. Adrenaline from earlier flowed back into her body as she stalked towards Birds and the rat trapped under her claws. Her excuses made her ears flatten, and without removing her glare the RiverClanner decided to correct a few things. "Birchpaw was out of camp, by herself at Lionsbeach. I found her 'n tried to get her back to camp - she bolted from me 'n I had to run to catch her. Reopened my wound doin' so. Sure she patched me up, but if she hadn't ran in the first place I wouldn't've had to chase her down." Teeth barred she made sure to get between Cobwebpaw and the downed Birchpaw, unwilling to let her get another swipe in.

It took... tremendous effort to not strike right now. Every fiber in her body was yowling at her to kill this cat, this rogue who dared to harm her apprentice. "I don't care how many lynxes you kill!!" came the roar from Dusklion as she gave another lash of her tail, claws sliding out. All she could see was Birchpaw's blood spilling from her neck, coating the ground. "You could've quite well blinded that apprentice, 'n I will not let you harm her again."

Without moving her gaze from the vile kit, knowing Birds was there, Dusk added, "She's a danger, Birdsnow." No nickname this time - the fury that the RiverClanner felt was making her head ache and pound. "She's a danger to Cobwebpaw, she's a danger to this Clan, 'n quite frankly," she gave another lash of her tail, "I want her dead." Was it the fact that this kit warrior had attacked Cobs? Or that she had bolted from her when she had been trying to help against her better judgement? Whatever it was, Dusk was ready to kill this cat - and she made it quite clear in her tone that she wanted to be the one to strip her of her life.

[ @/Catherine @shoomy! @finley.exe @Micanomancy @poppy @paris - please note that dusk's opinions do not reflect my own! ]

Last edited by taillow; March 7th, 2024 at 11:50 PM. Reason: forgot a mention ;w;
Old March 7th, 2024, 11:09 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

Good, more cats who were much more qualified than her were coming to help. "That piece of dung Birchkit is what happened," came the snarl from Dusklion, moving so that Marigoldleap could take her place. Glancing at Eaglekit she gave a nod of gratitude, before looking at Cobs. Her heart ached and she bent down one last time to rasp her tongue over the younger cat's ear. "You'll be alright, Cobs," she murmured as she got to her paws from where she'd been sitting. Now to explaining all that had happened in more detail; Dusk glanced towards Marigoldleap and parted her jaws to speak when a familiar scent filled her, as well as the words of her leader.

And well, well, well. Brought in with her was -

"Oh, I'm going to rip you apart!" Dusklion's eyes flared with rage as she stared at the pathetic excuse for a cat, tail lashing behind her. Adrenaline from earlier flowed back into her body as she stalked towards Birds and the rat trapped under her claws. Her excuses made her ears flatten, and without removing her glare the RiverClanner decided to correct a few things. "Birchpaw was out of camp, by herself at Lionsbeach. I found her 'n tried to get her back to camp - she bolted from me 'n I had to run to catch her. Reopened my wound doin' so. Sure she patched me up, but if she hadn't ran in the first place I wouldn't've had to chase her down." Teeth barred she made sure to get between Cobwebpaw and the downed Birchpaw, unwilling to let her get another swipe in.

It took... tremendous effort to not strike right now. Every fiber in her body was yowling at her to kill this cat, this rogue who dared to harm her apprentice. "I don't care how many lynxes you kill!!" came the roar from Dusklion as she gave another lash of her tail, claws sliding out. All she could see was Birchpaw's blood spilling from her neck, coating the ground. "You could've quite well blinded that apprentice, 'n I will not let you harm her again."

Without moving her gaze from the vile kit, knowing Birds was there, Dusk added, "She's a danger, Birdsnow." No nickname this time - the fury that the RiverClanner felt was making her head ache and pound. "She's a danger to Cobwebpaw, she's a danger to this Clan, 'n quite frankly," she gave another lash of her tail, "I want her dead." Was it the fact that this kit warrior had attacked Cobs? Or that she had bolted from her when she had been trying to help against her better judgement? Whatever it was, Dusk was ready to kill this cat - and she made it quite clear in her tone that she wanted to be the one to strip her of her life.

[ @/Catherine @finley.exe @Micanomancy @poppy @paris - please note that dusk's opinions do not reflect my own! ]

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.

____

´´If I have to die, then it´s only fair if you go with me,´´ Birchpaw hissed. Tears welled in her eyes.

Great StarClan, these cats were mouse-brains. Was Birchpaw really that bad of a warrior in their eyes?

´´I´m leaving, and I´m not coming back.´´ Birchpaw turned before adding on. ´´Don´t come after me. I know that none of you want me here.´´

[ @poppy // @finley.exe // @/Catherine // @Micanomancy // @shoomy! ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Last edited by vellichor; March 11th, 2024 at 03:47 PM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:36 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.

____

´´If I have to die, then it´s only fair if you go with me,´´ Birchpaw hissed. Tears welled in her eyes.

Great StarClan, these cats were mouse-brains. Was Birchpaw really that bad of a warrior in their eyes?

´´I´m leaving, and I´m not coming back.´´ Birchpaw turned before adding on. ´´Don´t come after me. I know that none of you want me here.´´

[ i swear that if she´s killed, then i may just lose it. none of you understand how much dusk´s words hurt me right now. /gen ]

[ @poppy // @finley.exe // @/Catherine // @Micanomancy // @shoomy! ]
"Cobwebpaw." Fallenwish wasn't much as a therapist, but she could try. "It isn't your fault. Words are nothing compared to claws." She glared at Birchpaw. Acting out of fear my ass. Fallenwish said internally. She didn't feel the need to keep this going.

Fallenwish flinched at Dusklion's yelling.

Though she wanted to believe Birchpaw, Dusklion's description sounded much more accurate. "Birchpaw- Cobwebpaw is an apprentice. Why in the world were you afraid? Nobody would attack their own clanmate..." But you. Not going to keep this going.

Fallenwish just wanted some peace. Some quiet. Nothing that Birchkit would bring. Then the severity struck her. Birchpaw's going to die, isn't she? Fallenwish switched into panic mode. Emotions set in. Sadness for Cobwebpaw, Agreeing with Dusklion (why did that make her feel angry?), And more anger at Birchpaw for clawing a clanmate. Her unnecessary stress became visible as she began to wave her tail.

"Cobwebpaw healed you. Why would you do that to them?" Fallenwish wanted to yell that sentence, but it seemed inopportune. Wait- did that come off as disrespecting Queen Birdsnow? "I believe Queen Birdsnow has this covered." Gah, that sounded more stupid.

"Will you actually leave forever?" She muttered under her breath. She doubted it, but wanted it to be true.

[ @/Catherine @tally @finley.exe @Micanomancy @poppy - remember, our characters thoughts do not reflect our own! ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; March 8th, 2024 at 12:56 AM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 02:40 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

What the hell was going on in here?! Mistypaw bounded into the medicine cat’s den furiously, hissing at Birchpaw. Of course this cat would never stop causing problems. So apparently Dusklion was at fault, Cobwebpaw was at fault, Birdsnow was at fault.. Misty’s amber eye narrowed at Birchpaw. Who did this cat think she was? Oh, of course Birchpaw is the only one who has done stuff for the clan, the only one who’s saved a life the silver tabby thought sarcastically. What was up with RiverClan cats and attacking clanmates? “Birchpaw, what is WRONG with you?! You’re not the only cat who’s done stuff for your clan, you ain’t the only cat who’s lost someone! My whole family is dead, gone, all my friends are gone, and yet I’m not attacking my clanmates. Nothing excuses you acting like a damn kit. You know, Cobwebpaw could be blind because of you, and yet you still find excuses! You’re were a damn warrior once and you should’ve acted like one. A part of that is handling grief and not getting aggressive. But I don’t think you know anything about what it’s like to live in a clan, to complete your duties. We’re like a family and you can’t understand that, so stop acting like you are the only loyal RiverClan cat.” She had half a mind to attack Birchpaw but Birdsnow already had her pinned.

”Dusklion has every reason to snap at you.” Misty wanted to say more, but Birchpaw was already long gone by the time she formed more words. The late apprentice’s eyes were narrowed and her nostrils flared with anger, but she didn’t let it control her. Because unlike Birchpaw, she wouldn’t let anger make her do something stupid. Instead she turned her attention to Dusklion, knowing Marigoldleap and Eaglekit would most likely have Cobwebpaw handled. “Dusk, are you alright? Birchpaw said somethin’ about your wound being reopened? Please tell me if there’s something I can treat, we don’t want your wounds to get worse.” It’s not like she was very responsible with treating her wounds either, but she didn’t want Dusklion to hurt herself further.

@tally @finley.exe @paris @poppy @Micanomancy @shoomy!
(please remember that misty’s opinions do not reflect my ooc opinions and should not be taken too seriously ooc )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 8th, 2024 at 02:40 AM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 06:41 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes

____

Birchpaw rounded on Mistypaw, tail lashing.

´´I NEVER SAID I WAS THE ONLY CAT TO LOSE SOMEONE!´´ She hissed. ´´And neither did I say that I was the only cat to do any good for this Clan.´´

Birchpaw glared at her Clanmates, amber eyes scorching.

´´The amount of toxicity and hate in this Clan is more than I can take. You´ve all been directing it at me, and I understand why you would at the moment-´´ The molly gestured to the wound on Cobwebpaw´s cheek. ´´-but that it is no excuse for all the times before this.´´

´´And Dusklion, I don´t know what crimes I have against Birdsnow except the wound on Cobwebpaw, but you can go and lie about it for all I care.´´

The RiverClanner shrugged. ´´I don´t care if you all die out. The only two cats I care about in this Clan anymore are my littermates - Doedapple and Cocoonwillow. And I swear by StarClan, Dusklion, if you lay your claws on them just because you´re angry with me, I will make sure I am able to sink my claws into your pelt.´´ Birchpaw didn´t care whether or not it was a threat. If Dusklion hurt them, Dusklion would pay. And grievously, too. Birchpaw was extremely protective over her sisters.

´´I have been nothing but loyal to RiverClan - except for the attack on Cobwebpaw - and yet you all still manage to find something so bad about me and use it to your advantage to get me in trouble. And for what, hm?´´

She fixed a glare on Birchkit. ´´If you don´t stop calling me Birchkit, I´ll start calling you Duskkit, whether you like it or not.´´

Birchpaw´s gaze flickered over to Fallenwish. ´´Cobwebpaw didn´t treat my wounds after the battle,´´ She growled with a flick of an ear. ´´Birdsnow did, and I am forever more grateful for that.´´

Guilt flashed through Birchpaw as she looked at Cobwebpaw, knowing the she-cat could see it in her eyes. But it didn´t last long. It hardened to hate when it landed on Dusklion.

[ @poppy - feel free to have birdsnow exile birch, but i refuse to have her killed. ]

[ @/Catherine // @tally // @shoomy! // @finley.exe // @starry ]

Characters W/ Purrks

Last edited by paris; March 8th, 2024 at 06:44 AM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 07:22 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglekit
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Plot Armor, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Cobwebpaw - @finley.exe ] [Dusklion - @tally ] [Marigoldleap - @/Catherine ] [Birchpaw - @paris ] [Fallenwish - @shoomy! ] [Mistypaw - @starry ] [Birdsnow - @poppy ]
· · ────────────── · ·
There was way too much happening. The den was getting crowded, and the tang of blood was growing stronger and stronger. Eaglekit felt her heart-rate increase, flashes of the battle she witnessed invading her memory and making her scrunch her eyes shut. No, she wasn't there, the battle was done, everything was... Oh for star's sake--

"Oh just SHUT UP!"

Eaglekit snapped, directed at everyone, not just Birchpaw. "If ya aren't injured, get OUT o' the den! Marigoldleap 'n I can 'ardly work with you lot takin' up so much stars damned SPACE!"

Eaglekit whirled on Birchpaw. "YOU. Why can't you just take accountability? I'm a damn kit and even I know 'ow to do it! All ya 'ad to do was accept the punishment and it woulda been over in 'alf a moon!" The maine coon kit's feathery tail lashed behind her, ears pinned back against her head. "Now you've got the entire clan on your arse, and no matter what you say, it is your fault!"

Her accent, previously barely noticeable, now made it difficult to fully understand what she was saying. A true indicator of just how angry she was.

"Ya defied direct orders, ya threatened cats left an' right, an' then ya attacked me best friend!!!" Eaglekit slammed a large white paw to the ground. "I've 'ad 'nough!!"

Eaglekit directed her glare to Dusklion. "AN' YOU. For the love of StarClan, Dusklion, calm down b'fore Marigol'leap 'as ta stitch you back together!"

Finally, she turned to Birdsnow. Her glare lessened significantly, and she looked a little ashamed. "I 'ave to ask you take this outside, ma'am. P-please." Oh... she had been behaving just like Birchpaw, hadn't she? Shame burned her pelt, and she cowered, admittedly, shakily resuming her cleaning of Cobwebpaw's cheek wounds. She didn't want Birchpaw to die, she really didn't. She just wanted everyone to chill the hell out and let the clan heal.

[Character's beliefs do not reflect my own, it's just for the roleplay! ]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 8th, 2024 at 07:24 AM.