Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:47 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:45 AM
Lumi's trackers
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:40 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:36 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM

Old August 30th, 2021, 11:18 AM
twilight

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: The 6 clans ( cliffs )

Quote:
The night was young by the time the two cats had made it to the cliffs. Darkstar was still as a rock blending into the surrounding shadows. His ears twitched in annoyance as the cats finally showed up, sighing he got to his paws and padded towards the two cats. The moon illuminated his large shape and his green and blue eyes seams to glow like fire as he asked “I leader of darkclan, will only ask you this once for if you refuse then you will never be allowed to step foot onto this territory every again. So I will ask you this once while my warrior ancestors are closest to us, will you join my clan? If you agree you can NEVER go back to you two-legs ever again he finished with a flick of his tail and sat down waiting for their response to his question.
rock thought for a moment about the toms words if he joined he would not have to be held by those twolegs kits that pulled his tail and wiskers ill join he said only if i can bring my kit he said i wont leave her at the twolegsplace for them to give her away he said to darkstar

bird thought for a moment ill join she would miss her twolegs but she had alwased wanted an anevtour in her life
@Hakuna
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old August 30th, 2021, 11:44 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaded shadow View Post
rock thought for a moment about the toms words if he joined he would not have to be held by those twolegs kits that pulled his tail and wiskers ill join he said only if i can bring my kit he said i wont leave her at the twolegsplace for them to give her away he said to darkstar

bird thought for a moment ill join she would miss her twolegs but she had alwased wanted an anevtour in her life
@Hakuna
The large gray Tom nodded at rock “very well you may bring her” he meowed gruffly as he got to his paws he flicked his tail towards a steep path going down the steep cliff ledge far down below there was a grassy plain with roses everywhere. He gracefully jumped down the path in large bounds. He called up form halfway down “this is your first test see if you can survive” he joking added
Old August 30th, 2021, 11:52 AM
twilight

Quote:
The large gray Tom nodded at rock “very well you may bring her” he meowed gruffly as he got to his paws he flicked his tail towards a steep path going down the steep cliff ledge far down below there was a grassy plain with roses everywhere. He gracefully jumped down the path in large bounds. He called up form halfway down “this is your first test see if you can survive” he joking added
bird followed darkstar careful not to step on any thorns

rock turned to make his way back to the towlegs place to get seed then he would come back but then turned to see where darkstar and bird were going so he could follow his sent when he came back. @Hakuna

Last edited by shaded shadow; August 30th, 2021 at 11:52 AM.
Old August 30th, 2021, 01:34 PM
twilight

Default Re: The 6 clans (two-leg town)

@windtail

rock mayed his way over to his twoleg place and walked inside and over to a little soft red nest were a tiny kit was he gently picked her up and walked out of the house for the last time.
Old August 30th, 2021, 01:49 PM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
rock mayed his way over to his twoleg place and walked inside and over to a little soft red nest were a tiny kit was he gently picked her up and walked out of the house for the last time.
seed looked around sleeply as rock carried her away from the twolegplace where are we going she asked.
@shaded shadow
Old August 30th, 2021, 01:56 PM
twilight

Quote:
seed looked around sleeply as rock carried her away from the twolegplace where are we going she asked.
to are new home he said.
@windtail
Old August 31st, 2021, 12:07 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Birth of the 6 clans

@Hakuna done!

The salty breeze ruffled Seasong's fur as she padded along the edge of the ocean. her light sea-green gaze cold with envy. How could they do this to her? Her own father and brother! "They will pay.." Malice dripped from her voice like venom, her neck fur fluffed up as she stalked along the white sandy beach.

A huge molten black-white-and-blue tom appeared in Seasong's way, his yellow-blue gaze holding the mollie's as she eyed him. "What do you want?" She snapped, flicking her tail crossly.

The tom just looked at her. "My name is Stormstar, former leader of the now dead Seaclan. It is up to you to revive this clan and live besdie this here beach. The other clans are being rebuilt by the other 5. You have been chosen for SeaClan." Stormstar bent down. "With these lives I give you Judgement, Truth, and Honor, may you use these lives well. After the next six are given, it will be over."

Pain, passion, and proudness flooded every inch of Seasong's pelt as their noses touched, she wobbled backwars, trying to steady herself. The tom then dissappeared and cat almost identical to Seasong appeared in front of her. Pain and sadness clouded her gaze as she looked at the blue mollie. "Mother." Tears pricked her eyes.

Her mother smiled sadly, padding forward towards Seasong. "My love.. With these lives I give you a Mother's Love, Sympthay and Understanding. May you love SeaClan as they were your own kits, and understand your clan's needs aswell as your own."

Pain pierced down Seasong's spine as she was touched by her mother. She gasped and shut her eyes, before opening them to find that not only was her mother gone, but another cat had appeared.

The short, slight squeaky voiced tom looked up at Seasong with wide amber eyes. "My name is Heronflight, SeaClan's preveious medicine cat. With these lives I give you Resilience, Patience, and Forgiveness. May you use these lives well, we have put the faith of SeaClan into your paws, Seastar."

The lives flooded her body making her warm all over. Countless cats with starry fur appeared, chanting her new name. As the voices seemed to grow louder, diamond-like shape appeared between her eyebrows in a bright blueish-cream color.

It was time, time for a new beginning.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; August 31st, 2021 at 12:08 PM.
Old September 1st, 2021, 08:56 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Birth of the 6 clans

@Hakuna {Eternalfall}

His fur bristled along his back. The deep black tom's fur was ruffled along his back. The smoky black tom's eyes narrowed, looking forward at the den ahead of him. This was it. He was gonna become the next leader of ForgottenClan. A small growl escaped the tom's throat, he made his way forward, going towards the sea. His icy gaze glanced down towards the sea blue ocean. He was prepared for this, so he didn't know why he had felt a sudden prickle of nervousness at his belly.

Bending down, his fur brushed against the sandy ground as he licked up a lap of the ocean, Eternalfall nearly gagged at the salty taste touching his tongue, his eyes feeling suddenly heavy as he drifted into a sleep slumber. Opening up his eyes, he saw himself on a field, he could see the stars twinkling in the ground, the scent of all four seasons in his nostrils. His eyes narrowed as he saw 9 faint shapes forming in the distance, making their way over towards him. One of them stepped first, making his blood slightly run cold. His father. "Hello, Clawmoon." He grumbled, his ears flattening against his head as he saw his father's broad shape making his way over. Eternalfall had inherited much of his father's appearance..but not his gray coat.

The starry tom's eyes just remained warm, making his way over towards Eternalfall and landing his nose on his son's head. "With this life, I give you power. Use it wisely when you are in a battle and leading your clan." backing up, Clawmoon made his way back over towards the other cats. Eternalfall felt his fur spike up, both pain and relief rushing through his body. Each and every other cat had different lives, he had felt much more pain than the last, he had dealt with much worse than this..this was nothing to him.

The 9th final cat made his heart skip a beat. mother? A dark-gray, nearly black shape made her way over, her yellow eyes filled with such love and compassion. "My son. I am proud of you. I may not have seen you or your brother grow up to be such strong warriors. But I know..that you both will be great leaders." That caught Eternalfall off guard, he opened his mouth to suddenly retort, only to shut his mouth when the she-cat landed her muzzle on his head. He expected pain but this time he felt..warm and happy. "With this life I give you love. Use it for your clan and for new life coming to the clan.." She backed away, backing up towards the rest of the cats. Eternalfall's eyes suddenly burned with emotion, he was usually cold, this wasn't him. The older former leader, Forgottenstar stood up, looking at Eternalfall with passion. "You are the next leader of ForgottenClan. Use you're lives wisely, and you will be an excellent leader. From now on, you will be known as Eternalstar, lead your clan with courage." He heard the 9 cats starting to chant his new name. Eternalstar felt his pride rush through him, he looked up, a sudden glint of pride in his icy eyes.

He will leading his new clan with courage..

done!

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; September 1st, 2021 at 08:57 AM.