Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM

Old March 8th, 2024, 03:19 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: March Gathering

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 8 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Dead in the center of the group was Goopypaw, padding towards the seastones with an extra pep in his step. The chance to finally interact with other clans was setting his pelt ablaze with excitement. He'd only been to one other gathering before, and he'd been much too nervous to even speak! The calico chuckled to himself at the memory. If it weren't for so many kind cats in his own clan like Squirrelpaw, Midnightpaw, Palepaw, and the enforcers he might still shake like a leaf if anyone looked his way! Now though? Goopypaw was feeling like making his first cross clan friend.
(Open!)
Old March 8th, 2024, 11:25 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Taking up the rear, Darkfall padded silently behind many of his other clanmates. Contrary to the last gathering, he was not in the mood to do a lot of talking, nor did he particularly want to be seen up in the front. A lot of things had transpired since the last gathering and he just wasn't up to being seen at the front, especially not if that fiery young WindClan warrior was coming. He honestly didn't want to be asked more questions about Larkfire. She had decided to end things for an indefinite amount of time, and he wasn't sure if they'd end up back together. He didn't want to have to put on a smile and say "Haha, yeah, we're on a break!" or something along those lines. He just wanted peace...

So with that, he found a quieter spot, separated from some of the other cats, and awaited the other two clans. Hopefully, this gathering was going to be a bit peaceful, relatively speaking. All he had to do this time was just focus on what was happening around him, and make sure no cats caused any trouble. He had to step up as an enforcer, show Dawnstar he still deserved his spot.
[ OPEN ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 9th, 2024, 12:07 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Thunderclan▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Mousepaw▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄sea/them▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ace, omniro▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄no purrks▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

52/100

Mousepaw arrived (open)

Now playing:
"Frostsnow (he/him) - shadowclan"
01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:43
ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
—˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹—
Frostsnow arrived (open)

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 9th, 2024, 12:58 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantispaw arrived at the gathering. The six moon old appeared eerily impermeable, especially considering that this was her maiden gathering, not that her unbothered manner would make it easy to realize that.. That was because, like usual her emotions were locked up tightly in her heart, forbidden from showng. She searched for another cat to talk to, preferably a ShadowClan cat, as they were the only clan that had arrived besides ThunderClan and she would prefer not to chat with a clanmate during a gathering. She was utterly aware that she would have to be careful, as ThunderClan and ShadowClan were currently at war, but that utterly true fact wouldn't prevent her from chatting with a ShadowClan cat. Mantispaw soon spotted her target. A ShadowClan cat, most likely an apprentice around her age, perhaps a few moons older. Walking up to the cat she meowed hey with a smile on her face. After she was certain that the cat had heard her she meowed I'm Mantidpaw. You? She internally winced when she said her name, her smile not leaving her face as she forbid it from disappearing or even faltering. She had already known what she would sound like, but she had decided to get introducing herself outt of the way, as she knew that she would have to do it eventually, since they were in different clans and this was their first time meeting each other. She still was incapable of pronouncing her name correctly, even now that she was an apprentice. She was still merely a child, though she was fairly certain that she wasn't an infant anymore. She was far too old for this problem, but she couldn't seem to outgrow it for some reason that was utterly unknown to her. @Poprock
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 10th, 2024 at 01:27 AM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 07:51 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

Silverpaw And SilverStorm Have Spawned.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:48 AM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Brokenmoon (TC) Exists
Brightfur and Silvershadow (ShC both) spawns and exists.

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 9th, 2024, 07:19 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Elkpaw thought he had done a fantastic job behaving on the walk over. Sure, he was pretty much all over the place and sticking things into his mouth that didn't belong there and talking Redhawk's ears off her head, but at least he wasn't dead or injured. So there was that.

As soon as his paws hit sand, he bolted off to the crowd of cats, abandoning his own Clan for the ones that smelled completely different and very strange. Strange meant new. New meant "put it in your mouth and see what happens". But these were cats and unfortunately taking a bite out of one of them would probably result in getting whacked over the head.

His targets were two strangers sitting off the to side by themselves. It looked lonely. Elkpaw could fix that! He quickly wove his way through the groups of cats and skidded to a halt in front of the two ShadowClan medicine cats, forepaws tippy-tapping restlessly. "Hi!" he chirped out. "Everybody else is over there. Why are you all alone?"

[ @Rose @Fawn<3 enjoy the baby ]
Old March 9th, 2024, 07:19 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflepaw
▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

It had been some time since he last came to the gathering with everyone else, couldn't be surprising when it was kinda boring. Hopefully, this time something interesting would happen, maybe someone pulling a stunt. Or maybe one of the leaders on the rocks would get mad at each other, he wanted action. Rufflepaw could spot his mentor here but he didn't immediately go towards him, not when he looked gloomy. Today he wanted to be around an upbeat atmosphere, no one would drag him down. Right now he didn't see much going on besides just chatting, guess he'd have to wait till Windclan and Riverclan got here.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old March 9th, 2024, 07:27 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

The walk from camp to the Gathering had been... a lot. Redhawk considered herself pretty sociable since becoming more dedicated to the Clan, even more so after being named a hornet, but stars above Elkpaw had had more questions than she had ever heard in her life. And of course he had been all over the place, running up to this and that along the way. By the time they reached the sand and he was bolting off, the hornet breathed a silent sight of relief.

It didn't last long as she saw where he was headed - Red recognized one pelt belonging to Lostspark, ShadowClan's medicine cat, but not the cat beside her. Immediately she was on high alert, and against her better judgement of letting Elk explore on his own, she headed over. Thankfully she knew Foxpaw would be alright on her own, having seen her come in. With a slightly wary look, she dipped her head. "Hello." Stars above it was difficult to be cordial with any cat from ShadowClan, but she forced a strained smile. "My name is Redhawk of ThunderClan, and t-this is my apprentice, Elkpaw."

[ @dino. @Rose @Fawn<3 ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old March 9th, 2024, 07:53 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Had Elkpaw known Lostspark better, he might have seen the brief flash of amusement that crossed the Medicine Cat's expression as she watched the rival Clan's apprentice - or so she hoped he was an apprentice, considering he only looked to be the age of Lostspark's own most recent litter - approach them from the corner of her gaze. ShadowClan's Medicine Cat kept her gaze fixated on the ever-darkening sky for a moment, and then turned her face towards the antsy, constantly-moving apprentice as his mentor came up and introduced herself and the little one.

Lostspark's glassy amber gaze purposely rested somewhere over Redhawk's shoulder, under the guise of being blind, perpetually scanning the horizon. "Hello." The word was cautious, and the scarred feline canted her head to the side, lips tilting up as she considered Elkpaw's question. For the moment, she could just focus on the apprentice. "We are sitting here all alone, I suppose. My name is Lostspark." The feline paused, a muscle in her jaw ticking with distaste at the name, but she continued on smoothly aside from the momentary pause. "This," a careless, gestured paw in the oriental beside her's direction. "Is my apprentice, Mossfreckle. We're ShadowClan's Medicine Cats. Waiting for your Drizzlecloud and Springpaw to show up."

[ @dino. - Elkpaw / @tally - Redhawk / @Fawn<3 - Mossfreckle ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; March 9th, 2024 at 07:54 PM.