Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:19 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: August Gathering

Mudpaw burst into the area, his eyes bright as the stars that were glittering above them. He started to look around eagerly, searching for rye in case she was here. Hopefully she made it to one of the clans... if she didn't, he didn't knows what he would do, to be frank.

---

Snowfern stumbled into the clearing, still unsteady from her recent eye loss. She still had to stop to take a breather every so often, but she was getting better. Looking around, she noticed how only two clans were there so far, but she didn't mind.

---

Adderbark quietly followed duskstar in, his ears perked. Hopefully nothing would go wrong.

---

Honeytuft bounced in, humming a small time to himself. Oh, this was great! His first gathering in moons!

(All open)

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:21 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

{ OPEN }
-Amberglow-
Amberglow followed along with the rest of ThunderClan to the gathering. She hoped that she could interact with more people this time. Especially apprentices because it brings so much good nostalgia back to her.

{ OPEN }
-Oakcreek-
Oakcreek limped over to the gathering. He was still a pretty new elder, so he wanted to go as many times before he was definitely too old. He was hoping he could tell some younger apprentices some interesting stories.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:28 AM
Engine engine number nine

[ @Mumble; ]
Linnetwing arrived alongside her sister, glancing around the clearing. She was more willing to interact with others this time around. The silver tabby she-cat spotted Snowfern. "You need some help there?", she asked. She had watched her struggle.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:32 AM

My Mood: Dead

Coldamber trailed after Coyotesnarl, a fluttering feeling of anxiety settled in her belly. Thankfully, she had Snailswirl as a kind of support for her. Really, the thought only helped minimally, but she would tale any feeling of comfort she could get right now, soon to be right in front of all the clans to gawk at and scrutinize.

@wren @elysian
---

Shockpaw followed at the tail end of their clan, pace almost lazy. They were really, really tired of being an apprentice still. It's not like they started their training late and they even finally were given the opportunity to start on their final assessment, only for even that to be cut short.
They almost felt that at this point something just didn't want them to. That something was actively preventing them from becoming a warrior....
Or they would if they believed that drivel of dead cats controlling their fate. It was just bad luck, but they were getting tired of being at the poop end of the stick.

@Arie (only when you feel like it, hope you feel better soon)
----
[ OPEN for minimal interaction ]

Beepaw shuffled behind her clanmates and when they reached the Seastones, their anxiety and fear went into over drive. She made sure to pick a spot away from the other cats and sat, shoulders hunched with her back to the great stones, not wanting to see the crowd, the stones, the leaders shouting at them all..... it just stressed her so much.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Sparkling Flower

Gullpaw had been recalling the weird visions she had been having, and weirdly she could name all the cats she saw. That’s when she spotted the a cat who was around when she died. The cat I remember seeing things from implied this cat was deaf, she knew she probably shouldn’t have disturbed this cat but she had to,” Are you...Fogpaw?“ she asked. Unsure if the cat was a warrior at this point.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:46 AM
Engine engine number nine

[ @Zesty Mango; ]

Cottonstrike was minding his business when a Windclan apprentice added up to him. She looked sort of familiar Did he know this cat? Well at least he didn't think this was a cat from his former life as Thunderpaw. They were far too young. Perhaps it was a cat he knew that was given a second chance too. "It was. I'm Cottonstrike now. How did you know that was my name.", he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:49 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Stingpaw padded into the meeting at the back of the riverclan crew. Being first considering your entire territory enveloped the gathering place was a type of strength you couldn’t find anywhere else. He enjoyed it.

(Open)

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:54 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ Open ]

Eaglepaw sat at the back of the crowd, his eyes dull. His only friend was dead and he was sitting here.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; August 3rd, 2020 at 02:18 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:55 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Stingpaw padded into the meeting at the back of the riverclan crew. Being first considering your entire territory enveloped the gathering place was a type of strength you couldn’t find anywhere else. He enjoyed it.

(Open)

Tigerpaw padded up to an apprentice. The tom guessed the cat was from ShadowClan. "Hi. I'm Tigerpaw" he introduced himself.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 02:01 AM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

(OPEN)
Mudpaw padded into the clearing and looked around for a place to sit. It was her first gathering and she was excited to meet the other clans.

(OPEN)
Cheetahpaw followed his clan into the clearing. He was nervous because it was his first gathering as an apprentice, but he tried not to let it show.

(OPEN)
Ravenpaw excitedly entered the clearing and looked for someone to talk to. Her first gathering! She was super excited.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Closed Thread