Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2020, 05:02 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Shrewpaw
[OPEN]

The silver tabby padded slowly into the gathering, careful to look every which way. Even after a moon of being back to camp, the small apprentice was still a bit paranoid about the whole rogue situation. That, and after hearing about the battle between Riverclan and Shadowclan from some mumbling voices, he was gonna try his best to stay out of the whole thing and just keep a low profile. Bickering clans was a horrible thing. Padding to a spot not too far from the middle, Shrewpaw glanced around, wondering what to do exactly. He didn't really know anyone and sure didn't want to start up a conversation. Sighing in frustration, he just lowered his head in wait for the announcements to begin. Suppose that was kinda the main purpose of the gathering anyways.

Darkpaw raced into the clearing, black fur fluffed in excitement and against the cold.

My first gathering! Ohmygosh, I'm finally meeting cats from the OTHER CLANS WHO SHOULD I TALK TO FIRST?

It was then that he spotted a smallish silver tabby standing off to the side.

Hmm. Is it his first gathering too? Maybe we can be FRIENDS! That would be SO COOL!

With that thought training through his mind, Darkpaw skipped over and plopped down beside him.

"Sooooooo." He began. "I'mDarkpawhowareyouwhat'syournamewatclanareyoufro mareyouanapprenticetooit'sgreattomeetyou!"

He sat there looking at the other tom, a great big goofy grin plastered on his face.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old February 5th, 2020, 05:20 PM
nothing but a comedy

(OPEN to anyone willing to be pranked)

Hawktalon had settled down near the back of the crowd, gazing listlessly into the distance trying his best to look lonely. He sighed for dramatic effect.

I hope someone comes along soon.

He had it all planned out in his head; a cat would come along, and he'd pretend to be deaf. It'd be SO hilarious when he revealed he wasn't! Maybe. Now that he thought about it, perhaps he could've planned something with a bit more... flair. He shrugged it off.

Nah, it's fine. Besides- too late now!

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old February 5th, 2020, 05:36 PM
nothing but a comedy

(OPEN)

Embercry yawned, stalking into the clearing. Although his muscles had atrophied while he'd been held hostage by twolegs, he'd gone on a handful of patrols since then and was as lean and muscular as his clanmates.

The tom picked his way between the clusters of other cats until he finally found a spot near some apprentices who smelled strongly of Thunderclan.

I don't recognize about a quarter of these cats. How long have I been gone, really?

-Sui Ishida
Old February 5th, 2020, 05:40 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

(Open)

Shadepaw padded alongside his fellow ThunderClan mates. He couldn't admit to being amazed to see many cats from other clans when it is of course a gathering. He walked away from his home-clan and sat alone in a small clearing. Maybe he could find some prey here that need to catch! Or maybe the prey can mouse-brainingly walk towards to the predator!

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 5th, 2020, 06:06 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

@Shimm
wormpaw // riverclan apprentice // black, white speckled lanky tom with pink-tinted eyes //

it was the apprntice's first gathering. first actual interaction with anyone outside his clan too. however while you should be excited and happy, wormpaw was not. in fact he had decided gatherings were horrible and he was never attending another one. why? whY? well you see, there were lots of things. first of all, the rest of the cats at camp was a perfect weak spot to be targeted on. second of all, the tension was rising. while only windclan, riverclan, and thundercan was here-- he could feel shadowclan's impending doom. so yes, it was safe to say the lanky apprentice was anxious. he pressed against shimmeringpaw, trying to hide in his sister's fluffy fur. while he wouldn't admit it, he was also struggling gratefully to find his way around without stumbling. things were so blurry,, and he kept having to squint his eyes. wormpaw was sure she was also anxious with all the cats here so he thought it would be best if he stuck close to shimmeringpaw. his pink-tinted glare was focused on thunderclan at least the cats scented like thunderclan, not hiding his aggression one bit. his thin fur was bristling, his tail flickering in annoyance. the one positivity thing was, wormpaw was grateful for the new scenery at least. the cold winter ear was a pang to his lungs. he stalked towards the edge of the crowd stumbling not so secretly but at least he made it without falling. wormpaw glanced to see if shimmeringpaw wanted to go somewhere else or wanted to go alone in her adventure. her blurry figure brought comfort to his anxious beating heart.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 5th, 2020 at 06:11 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 07:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Applefluff padded into the clearing, the scent of riverclan overwhelming and salty. He’d stressed coming to a gathering.. he hadn’t been to one since his father died. So realistically he had no need to otherwise.. but after seeing Cedarbug the other day he felt.. a want to come? Just in case the warrior was there as well. He sheepishly smiled to himself and anxiously shuffled through the crowd looking for the familiar orange and white pelt before- there! There he was! A sense of relief washed over him. Padding around a few clanmates he approached the tom from the side before gently bumping shoulders with him. “Cedar” he greeted kindly ”I was hoping you’d have come tonight” he mrrowed quietly to him smiling

@SuspiciousMindz

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 5th, 2020, 08:01 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Open to anyone!

~Wow, My first gathering! Chilly nonetheless but hopefully I'll make some friends~ The young apprentice excitedly padded onto the sandy beach. It felt weird on her paws. She had felt a little sand here and there in the camp but not like this. It was squishy, grainy, and just odd. After thinking about the sand she smelled Thunderclan, her clan, Windclan, and Riverclan! Then she noticed that idiot Shadepaw wandering off. ~Stupid mousedung of a cat.~ She began spitting insults in her head at the tom as she walked away. Duskpaw looked around realizing she had no one to talk to, no one to sit by but, patiently she waited for an apprentice or kind looking warrior to stroll by that she could talk to.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; February 5th, 2020 at 08:05 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 08:19 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @RedHead ]

Duskfeather padded lightly behind Flintstar, her tail swaying. This was her first Gathering as the deputy of ThunderClan, and she had to represent her Clan well. The Torbie puffed up her chest, holding her head high as she stepped into the clearing. She gave a nod in response to her leader's question and took her place beneath him, looking out over each of the Clans. ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan. ShadowClan had clearly yet to arrive- where was Icestar? Duskfeather would prefer if the Gathering started soon, as she had a feeling that plenty of drama would arise. And she didn't wish for it to last long.

--

Toadbounce made sure to remain close to Flintstar as he walked, side-eyeing him with a smirk over his lips. He wondered if he could distract the pretty tom during his announcements- it'd be quite fun! His tail flicked and he gave a wink toward the leader as he broke away from the group to take his place on the Seastones. Toadbounce's ears perked and he couldn't help but giggle at the glare Duskfeather seemed to send toward him. Aw, taking the place where she should be, walking beside the precious leader of ThunderClan. Boo hoo, he enjoyed toying with Flintstar far too much to care. And so he took his place at the very back of the crowded area, making sure he was in a spot where Flintstar could easily see him.

--

Stoatdance limped into the clearing after RiverClan, her ears perked as she looked over the gathered Clans. She grimaced as her shoulder felt the need to ache horribly, giving a quiet growl. The warrior sat near the edge of the crowd and looked up toward each leader. As she did so, her eye caught sight of Dirtfur taking his place as deputy beneath Lionstar. Stoatdance flattened her ears and looked away, a quiet hiss breathing through her throat.She should be up there. Not that filthy weirdo. The warrior sighed and waited for the final Clan to arrive, allowing the Gathering to begin.

--

Palepaw's eyes were wide with wonder as he followed RiverClan to the Gathering, his maw parted in awe. It was so pretty! He froze as he saw the crowd. So many scents, so many cats! It was overflowing almost! The marbled tom bounded down into the clearing and sat down, looking around quietly. He was awe-stricken into silence. His first Gathering, and it was already amazing!

--

Hogpaw followed Twilightstar into the clearing, his stumpy tail waving back and forth. He cowered away from all of the faces, all of the eyes. Don't look at me! he begged, ears flattened against his head. The muddy tom took a place at the very edge of the crowd, hoping he could hide in the shadows.

--

Bramblebear walked after the others with a stoic expression upon her face. She could only hope that Coldsong hadn't followed along to start trouble with the other Clans. Her eyes traveled over the crowd, finding a place to sit before she curled her tail over her paws and silently sat waiting for the news to begin.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 5th, 2020, 08:20 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Brightsky brought up the back of the WindClan cats. She liked doing that better then being up front. It felt more fitting... Plus it gave her a chance to make sure the whole Clan got to the gathering safely. Much better then just assuming with the condition of the Clan.
Nearing the Seastone's Brightsky prepared herself to climb them. Wait... no, no. Not leader anymore B. You stepped down remember? The creamy molly reminded herself before joining the deputies. She knew none of these cats. Did all the other deputies die? It was hard but surely they wouldn't have all died at once.
Bright couldn't say she was pleased to see that Twilightstar decided to lay on the stones. Or was she asleep? Either way she wasn't going to bother saying anything. Even though that was crazy it would be a waste of her voice.
Sadly Flintstar beat her to the stones but she payed him no mind. He was quiet annoying last gathering so it'd be best to just ignore him this gathering. He could deal with Twilightstar, she had her ways of getting out of things. "Evening." She greeted the cats with a curt nod.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 5th, 2020, 08:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge caught sight of Hogpaw soon after WindClan had settled in, and he padded over to join his apprentice at the edge of the crowd. "Hey, are you okay?" His voice was gentle as he lightly moved to nudge his shoulder to get his attention. [ @hxneysuckle ]

---

Thistlestep joined the RiverClan crowd, tail twitching as he straightened out his back to watch the crowd. WindClan and ThunderClan were there so far. He was surprised ShadowClan was running behind-- he expected Icestar to be more punctual.

Ah, well. He didn't really care. He was curious to hear her report following the battle. Two cats alone fell to Thistlestep's claws, though only one was one he could say he didn't regret without a doubt. That apprentice would have suffered longer if he didn't snuff her out.

---

Buckfrost was among the RiverClan crowd, but his ears were perked as he watched for the arrival of ShadowClan. He was curious about the fate of the apprentice he had spoken to during the raid, and he hoped he'd see him again this Gathering-- he wanted to make sure the young tom was okay after the loss of his mentor. [ @Dirtfur for when ShadowClan arrives if you're bringing Redheart! ]

---

Firehawk lingered at the edge of the RiverClan crowd, content to splay out away from the mass of cats for the time being. He'd be happy to chat with someone, but the journey was hard on his elderly bones and he needed to rest for a moment.

[ all of these are open, will duplicate these nerds if needed ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread