Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 28th, 2019, 09:53 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang heard the shecat return his greeting and ask about how healing had been in light of recent events. He couldn’t keep in a snort at that. Recent events had been nothing but trouble for him. The business with Grousestar had been enough trouble by themselves, but add to that the death of Auroraflame, and you had something awful to be sure. Not wanting to divulge all this, he settled for what any of the medicine cats would have noticed anyway. “Hard. My apprentice was fully trained just before deciding to leave the clan. I’m not used to doing it all myself anymore. Not any younger since last Newleaf, ya see.”
The whirlwind of recent events had left Tallmarsh tired and wishing that she could just relax, but obviously that wouldn't be the case. It seemed that every Clan had some type of drama going on. Highranks dying or stepping down or being appointed or who even knows what. The ThunderClan medicine cat only knew that she didn't have the energy to be the pissed off cat she usually was. Today she was just exhausted, and she knew it showed, but she couldn't really care right now. She gave a small nod at Shinefang's reply and sighed, "Ah, of course. I heard about Ringpaw. Why did she decide to leave, and with such bad timing, too?"
Old May 29th, 2019, 07:07 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

she just stared blankly as she tried to pull back the pain she could feel burning hot under her skin as she looked at him. “don’t you think i know that!” she almost snapped at him her blue eyes clouding up as she spoke her fluffy ears pressed against her head. she looked at him as he said i love you she just froze for a moment “glazewing, i would die if i lost you.” she said with her voice full of emotion “it’s just...” she said with a dark look in her eyes trying not to be to loud “i thought of all cats you would understand and be able to still love me after this.” she said shakily she felt terrible as soon as she spoke the words but..: its all she could say
Glazewing's expression softened at her words. "Of course I understand. I know they manipulated you. It just hurts me to know that you were hurt, Moonpaw. I'm looking out for you!" he whispered quickly. He hoped that the chatter of the cats in the clearing would help hide his words for curious ears. He forced the fur that had begun to bristle on his back to lie flat. He couldn't stand arguing with Moonpaw. He was just concerned for her! He was sure she knew that she had been wrong. It hurt that they were on opposite sides--in many ways.
Old May 30th, 2019, 11:29 AM
i am satan

My Mood: Sarcastic

windsilver ambled through the crowds of talking cats, not sure whether to do a runner or stay
Old May 30th, 2019, 11:34 AM
i am satan

My Mood: Sarcastic

the young loner stood at the edge of the unnerving stone structure that loomed in front of her, "i wish that i could join them..." she thought, before walking off to her hiding spot.
Old May 31st, 2019, 04:59 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Intrigue flashed in his eyes, uncertain if he should be hopeful or intimidated by the claim. “Those are… some high hopes you got there,” he said with a nervous laugh and flick of his ear, squirming where he sat. “And some seriously neat nicknames.” Even if they were a little bit of a stretch for him — he wasn’t very muscular and had his kitten fluffy, barely outgrew his kitten body for star’s sake. Being called an annihilator of anything was a reach, not that he didn’t appreciate it. “Oh come on,” he chided, mildly amused, “I doubt that’s true. You’re not, like, hefty or anything, so I can’t imagine you wouldn’t float or most likely swim as if you’re a master of it.” Because… it was Cinderpaw, and she seemed much more competent in these things than he was.

Fawnpaw blinked. “You have to sneak up on frogs? I didn’t even realize they had ears.” From what little he’d seen of the creators, they were slimy and strangely hoppy and hardly looked natural in their slim appearance, long legs. An expression of hesitant distaste crossed his features as he thought of consuming one of those, and he wondered aloud, “Is there anything to eat in a frog? They're so tiny.” He was tickled by the thought of ShadowClan apprentices trying to show up one another in ‘who can stay awake the longest’ contests, a smile crossing his muzzle as he imagined it. “To be honest, that’s something I might actually be good at. Maybe I’m a ShadowClan cat after all,” he said in a light joke, an acknowledgment of an exchange within their first meeting at the border. “I’ve been having trouble sleeping lately, it’s… hard to describe. It’s like my thoughts won’t turn off and let me rest, so I just keep thinking and then can’t rest.”
[Sorry for taking so long and possibly they could start to finish up here?]

CinderPaw shook her head in denial before flashing a bright grin at the brown Tom."Don't be silly! Your going to be great besides have you ever heard of a ShadowClan cat swimming?". She pulled a funny face on purposely, she could tell that FawnPaw wasn't one to feel confident about thing so the least she could do was boost his confidence."Me? Float? I'm not sure about that- you on the other hand probably would! We should test it out one time!". She said that to him in an energetic tone although from the look on her face you could tell she was getting a little too hopeful. The grey Molly pondered about if they would see each other again after realising that fact but her blank look returned to a bright one.

CinderPaw blinked at his question before asking herself that."Well...They can see quite well due to where their eyes are positioned so maybe that's why?". Getting lost in thought for seemed to be the hundredth time she shook the thoughts from her head as she replied in a energetic tone."Yeah! They may not look nice but honestly they really don't taste too bad!". Her ear flicked at FawnPaw's joke and she laughed a little but her laugh soften slightly as she heard his statement about not being able to sleep."Well...I always found it easier to express my thoughts to someone before sleeping since it can help get your feelings out...although I'm not sure if it will work for anyone but you could always try that!". She said happily, she was pratically beaming with positivity as if trying to share it with FawnPaw.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Closed Thread