Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2019, 05:02 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Her ears twitched at the she cats tone , her tail twitched before she gave of the smallest smirk "you've done something haven't you? " she guessed taking the thunderclanners body language and tone into consideration . Tonight could be interesting after all. Her gaze followed the others and looked up at the night sky " and I think I have found someone worth talking to. Scars hold stories , some good some bad....... And I'm interested in a cat that has many scars. " she meowed before looking back down at Tallmarshes eye . She sunk down into a laying position and instantly felt the cold ground it was soothing "besides this is a gathering after all, we can't just hide. It's impossible here . So why not? " she meowed ending with a small shrug.
At the WindClanner's reply, Tallmarsh turned back to Dayleg, her expression fiery. "I think you've forgotten the recent battles. Or did you not hear about the ThunderClan medicine cat who killed her own leader?" she snarled. Her recent injuries were a rather sore topic still, as the aftermath of the recent battle was still fresh on her mind and body. "You could say that all of my scars hold bad stories. I prefer not to think about them." Her long tail unwound from her paws, instead taking to lashing angrily behind her. She got to her feet, hissing as the cut on her shoulder burned. She shouldn't be so harsh on this WindClanner, but she couldn't help it. ThunderClan's medicine cat wasn't in the best state of mind right now. She was beginning to heal--mentally and physically--but she still criticized herself horribly.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 05:13 PM
Shadows Fallen (Scorpio)

My Mood: Annoyed

(Enter Featheredwings of WindClan. He Is open to rp with!)
A light fluttery breeze drifted through the clearing, Featheredwings gave a soft huff and fluffed up his tan colored coat, His clear baby blue eyes blunted in the moonlight, reflecting those around him. He walked with a soldier like strut, head high, shoulders straight, tail in the air. Confidence and authority rang through him. He wasn't just a Clan cat, in his mind he was a protector, one to care for queens and kits. It was his duty to protect and tend to those who needed him. Featheredwings respected and followed the warrior code to a T, he was respected as well.

Moving with grace and purpose the tan tuxedo made his way to a little patch off to the side where he could watch. Tail curling around his black paws, the two black streaks down His shoulders made his tan fur seem to glow, His white chest illuminated by the male glow of the moon.

Hawkwatcher and Fernpaw
SkyClan
Skydancer and Shadowstalker
WindClan
Featheredwings and Windyblaze

Last edited by Castiel97; May 3rd, 2019 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Typos
Old May 3rd, 2019, 05:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
At the WindClanner's reply, Tallmarsh turned back to Dayleg, her expression fiery. "I think you've forgotten the recent battles. Or did you not hear about the ThunderClan medicine cat who killed her own leader?" she snarled. Her recent injuries were a rather sore topic still, as the aftermath of the recent battle was still fresh on her mind and body. "You could say that all of my scars hold bad stories. I prefer not to think about them." Her long tail unwound from her paws, instead taking to lashing angrily behind her. She got to her feet, hissing as the cut on her shoulder burned. She shouldn't be so harsh on this WindClanner, but she couldn't help it. ThunderClan's medicine cat wasn't in the best state of mind right now. She was beginning to heal--mentally and physically--but she still criticized herself horribly.
she narrowed her eyes a tad bit and soon after rolled them before responding "yeah I forgot mind catching me up on something that I've already been through!?!" her tone sarcastic at first before snapping right back at the medicine cat , gathering or not nothing could hold back this cats grumpiness when it awakens . However her eyes shined at hearing the end , a shine that belonged to a killer , she leaned in closer as her ears swiveled forward "now that I didn't know , Has the medicine cat turned bad?" her tone showing interest before a fake frown showed on her muzzle. This she didn't show sympathy for, one day you'll have to kill someone wether you like it or not, one day murder would have to be the only option . Then her whiskers twitched as she grinned "the bad stories are always the best , dear." she meowed before looking back up at the leaders "your leader looks pretty confident . I see he's made it back to the land of the living already . "she observed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 3rd, 2019, 06:00 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
she narrowed her eyes a tad bit and soon after rolled them before responding "yeah I forgot mind catching me up on something that I've already been through!?!" her tone sarcastic at first before snapping right back at the medicine cat , gathering or not nothing could hold back this cats grumpiness when it awakens . However her eyes shined at hearing the end , a shine that belonged to a killer , she leaned in closer as her ears swiveled forward "now that I didn't know , Has the medicine cat turned bad?" her tone showing interest before a fake frown showed on her muzzle. This she didn't show sympathy for, one day you'll have to kill someone wether you like it or not, one day murder would have to be the only option . Then her whiskers twitched as she grinned "the bad stories are always the best , dear." she meowed before looking back up at the leaders "your leader looks pretty confident . I see he's made it back to the land of the living already . "she observed .
Tallmarsh padded forward until she was almost nose-for-nose with the she-cat. ”Leave. Me. Alone.” Her voice was low and threatening as a growl rose from her chest. “I don’t have to explain anything to the likes of you.” She wasn’t keen on opening up to this WindClanner. She spun around and began to storm away, tail lashing as she went. “If you want to know what happened, why don’t you just ask Passionstar?” she snarled over her shoulder. She was tired of this. She wasn’t interested in explaining herself. Especially not to a nosy WindClanner who didn’t know her place. She didn’t come here to tell everyone what happened. If Passionstar wanted the other Clans to know, he would. She wasn’t going to tell anyone anything.

[hhh I apologize for Tall’s rudeness she’s had a bad time lately T-T]
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh padded forward until she was almost nose-for-nose with the she-cat. ”Leave. Me. Alone.” Her voice was low and threatening as a growl rose from her chest. “I don’t have to explain anything to the likes of you.” She wasn’t keen on opening up to this WindClanner. She spun around and began to storm away, tail lashing as she went. “If you want to know what happened, why don’t you just ask Passionstar?” she snarled over her shoulder. She was tired of this. She wasn’t interested in explaining herself. Especially not to a nosy WindClanner who didn’t know her place. She didn’t come here to tell everyone what happened. If Passionstar wanted the other Clans to know, he would. She wasn’t going to tell anyone anything.

[hhh I apologize for Tall’s rudeness she’s had a bad time lately T-T]
( it's ok :3 )

Her ears twitched once the medicine cat was inches from her face, she raised her eyebrow before smiling I like this she cat and when she thinks that , no one's truly free from her . She'll just track them down at the next gathering and pester them more ....that's really the only time aside from finding her true love that she will show emotion , Her head tilted " oh come on I'm just playing with you . And that bad mood isn't gonna make me leave .yet." she meowed before licking her left paw gingerly. She hummed though "you see I would but, I don't think any warrior or apprentice at a gathering has walked up to a leader from another clan and has freely talked to them. Any other time would be seen as trespassing . " and with that she looked back at Tallmarsh "anywho , besides that. This is a gathering, how about just a nice conversation? Besides I'm bored, your probably bored as well. " she asked calmly .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:48 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Tigerslash made his way into the Gathering, eyeing the other Clan with mild contempt. He couldn't find it in himself to be respectful to them unless they proved themselves worthy of that respect. And so far, in the tabby's mind, they hadn't earned it. He settled himself in a somewhat secluded corner of the area, a shaded corner surrounded by cats that he could vaguely recognize. The tom huffed before waiting for the leaders to speak, his paws digging into the earth somewhat anxiously as the scents of the Clans mixed within the area.

_ _ _ _ _

(Open)

Azaleapaw rushed into the area with bright, excited eyes. The tall apprentice's ears pricked slightly as they gazed around, trying to spot a cat from another Clan. Despite the tensions, Azaleapaw was still eager to make friends with the other apprentices from the other Clans. They decided to choose an open space and wait to spot someone, their tail swishing slightly. They wished Zinniapaw had come, but she had made some excuse about having to finish some sort of work. They snorted slightly at the thought. Only their sister would choose boring Clan duties over the Gathering
Old May 3rd, 2019, 08:11 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Tigerslash made his way into the Gathering, eyeing the other Clan with mild contempt. He couldn't find it in himself to be respectful to them unless they proved themselves worthy of that respect. And so far, in the tabby's mind, they hadn't earned it. He settled himself in a somewhat secluded corner of the area, a shaded corner surrounded by cats that he could vaguely recognize. The tom huffed before waiting for the leaders to speak, his paws digging into the earth somewhat anxiously as the scents of the Clans mixed within the area.
Tansy'Jaw padded into the large area where all the clans gathered for the gathering, her eyes darted around uneasily as she looked around- she wasn't very fond of being around so many cats. The golden tabby breathed a sigh as she padded towards a shaded corner, she stopped slightly seeing Tiger'Slash, brightening up she padded over to him. The Molly then spoke softly as she stood beside him."It's quite crowded isn't it?".She gave a small smile to the Tom as he looked at her before she sat down next to him.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 3rd, 2019 at 08:13 PM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 01:03 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Riverclan has arrived

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 4th, 2019, 01:09 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm bounded into the clearing after Fallenstar, ears twitching as he looked around the swarm of cats. He loved Gatherings, they were a perfect time to meet new cats and see how the other Clans were doing. Well, maybe not WindClan-- the forest would be better off without them. No one wanted the rabbit-chasers, anyway. They were more trouble than they were worth.

[open]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 4th, 2019, 01:14 AM
Engine engine number nine

[Open]

Snailpaw walked away from her adopted brother and padded to a patch where there were no signs of cats. The apprentice had a face deformity to where one eye was lower than the other and her nose was small. She couldn't smell anything, so she hoped nobody would sneak up on her. Snailpaw flickered her tail and sat down by herself, not feeling comfortable to go and talk to anyone else.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread