Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: May Gathering [Leaders]

@hiraeth @Celestial @Aurora Australis @Empress Of Evil

The creamy ginger molly was quite, witch was normal for her around cats she didn't know. At times she found herself feeling any but she could be decried as socially awkward just as well. Her thoughts had calmed down now that the gathering had started and the mumbling cats calmed. Hearing Windygale she offered a smile, she wouldn't want to have a bad impression on her ally would she. "Nice to meet you Windygale, I'm Buttercupbreeze," She greeted with a polite dip of her head to the other creamy feline. It was kinda fun to say her long name and see other's reactions to how long it was. " It's quite a mouth full isn't it. " She added trying to be casual. Being tense was to much work and it got mentally and fiscally painful sometimes you just have to let loose. Did Blazingstar ever do that? The creamy ginger molly wondered glancing slightly at her leader out of the corner of her eye before looking back at the other Deputies. Maybe he did.
Pulling her bushy tail around her slender legs Buttercup lessened to Fallenstar tell the Clans his news. He didn't mention that Heatherfur was once one of WindClan's warriors. He's probably embarrassed. The Deputy thought flicking her right ear. Maybe it was better that way, but at the moment it'd be up to Blazingstar to mention it. Honestly she was glade when the SkyClan leader took the RiverClan's leaders place and brought good news of new apprentices. It was always good to hear of that, Fallenstar had mentioned two as well but Buttercup felt sorry that they had to be lead by him. He had a huge ego and seemed to think he was better then any of the other Leaders. All this molly could do, was support Blazingstar right know though and hope she'd make a good leader like him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 25th, 2018, 11:17 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

as the riverclan leader spoke, powdernose sat in silence, eyes glazed over. his ears were perked and his body tense as though he were listening, but the sianese tom was really actually not paying any attention whatsoever. he blinked slowly, tail swishing behind him as his gaze trailed the crowd. swallowing thickly, he parted his parched mouth and felt his paws begin to fidget more than before. passionstar would mention how he was the new deputy, wouldn't he? that would bring the attention to me, he thought anxiously, breath growing shaky and uneven, that'll lead to a disaster. as everyone around him spoke, mingling together, tge tgunderclan tom paid no mind. he would only talk if absolutely necessary, remaining half in his thoughts, half focused on the gathering. all he really wanted was to get this over with.

Last edited by lio; May 25th, 2018 at 11:18 AM.
Old May 25th, 2018, 02:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@hiraeth @Aurora Australis @Fuzzyfeline @Empress Of Evil

Rowanflower smiled at both the windclan and skyclan deputies, the only cats she could recognize from previous gatherings aside from powdernose. The she cat settled back down as the enthusiastic shadowclan deputy introduced himself. Rowanflower felt a gentle smile pull at the sides of her mouth than she blinked her eyes gratefully at the Shadowclan tom, than as auroraflame settled she glanced back at the black she cat as well. ' ' you look amazing ' ' she whispered gently looking back out to the crowd as other cats seemed to settle in and fallenstar began to speak. She couldn't help but simply let out a sigh of relief as fallenstar spoke, despite the underlying fear and distane for talking, he was doing good. And she was very proud.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 26th, 2018, 01:34 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

The ebony feline blinked curiously at the ThunderClan deputy’s reaction. She knew that typically new deputies were nervous at their first gathering in their new rank, but this was a little different. The ThunderClan tom seemed a little more nervous that usual. Auroraflame’s lips pressed tightly together in a sympathetic frown and she offered the tom a reassuring smile. She noticed his eyes flickering up to look at the rock that the leaders were perched on, watching as his gaze went to land on Passionstar. She was tempted to say something to the tom but decided not to. He didn’t seem like he really wanted to talk right now. She had been hoping to get a name at least but if he didn’t want to, that was fine.

Auroraflame then moved her gaze to put it on the other tom present. A smile widened a little. At least there was somebody who was willing to talk. There was nothing wrong in keeping quiet, but a bit of chatter made the air a little more relaxing among the deputies. “I’m sure you’ll do a wonderful job,” she purred, a glimmer of amusement passing through her icy blue gaze as the tom’s voice cracked though she made no comment on it. She remembered saying something similar to Buttercupbreeze, when it had been the WindClan deputy’s first gathering as deputy. Once again, she didn’t know whether Windygale was a capable deputy or not, but it seemed like it was the right thing to say. “I’m Auroraflame, SkyClan’s deputy,” she replied, her tone slightly questioning, but she didn’t let much of her surprise pass through. Honestly, she was slightly confused as to how he didn’t know her name yet. She wouldn’t consider herself to be famous, but surely she had been deputy long enough for most cats to know her.

Whilst waiting for a response from the ShadowClan deputy, Auroraflame tilted her head up to look at the leaders and see what they were doing now. She watched blankly as Fallenstar chose to go first and made his way forward. There wasn’t anything particularly interesting that he had to share it seemed, other than the disappearance of their medicine cat. She hadn’t gotten to know the she-cat so she couldn’t say she was particularly sad, but she bowed her head respectfully anyway. The loss of any cat was something to be sad about. Her gaze then moved to focus on Grousestar as he gave his report. She cheerfully returned the smile before looking away as Rowanflower spoke, also giving the she-cat a smile.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old May 26th, 2018, 05:10 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@hiraeth @Celestial @Fuzzyfeline @Empress Of Evil

Windygale ducked his head, amber hues locked on the sand he was kneading with his paws. Of course, he knew Auroraflame. She was probably the most well-known deputy. She'd been a deputy far longer than any other. He couldn't even remember the last SkyClan deputy. Then again, he did have the memory of a goldfish. Well, not really. But when it came to some things, like names and faces, he hadn't a clue.

"I, uh... thank you," he replied to the night-colored deputy. He then turned to face the WindClan deputy, and nodded at her. "Yes, but it's a nice name. It's unique." Windygale almost laughed. "And I'm a ShadowClanner named Windygale.' A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. He knew he probably wasn't supposed to laugh in the middle of a Gathering, so he held it in. Barely. But at the thought of Goldenstar being disappointed in him, the laughter died in his throat, leaving in it's place a hard lump. He kept his smile, though it was more forced than before, until he eventually dropped it entirely, eyes darting to the sand once more.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 26th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@starfall @Brilliance @.:Blue Wishes:. @Duskflight

Blazingstar froze up, staring at the crowd as Fallenstar announced the new medicine cat. Oh, the regret he felt was real. He wished things wouldn't have gone down the way they did. Thankfully, Fallenstar had enough dignity to leave out the part where she was from WindClan. Once his gaze hit Heatherfur, he simply stared for a moment, guilt flooding his gaze before he pulled himself together for the sake of the Gathering. Instead, he turned his attention to Fallenstar, giving the leader a scowl as he walked past. He could see the satisfaction on the leaders face, but refused to let that bother him.

Next, Grousestar spoke, Blazingstar listened intently before the leader was finished talking. It appeared Grousestar was doing well in the territory he took over a while back. As the tabby sat back down, Blazingstar gave the leader a small dip of his head before taking the spot on the stones to give announcements.

"All is going well in WindClan. The warmth brings many rabbits and prey. We have grown in numbers lately, welcoming many new warriors and apprentices," he began, giving a short pause before taking a deep breath to give the bad news. "Sadly, we have lost a very important member to the clan," he spoke, his voice revealing his grief for the feline that walked him into leadership so long ago. "Surgestorm has passed away recently, leaving his apprentice at the time, Oriolepaw, as WindClan's new medicine cat," he called loudly, raising his gaze to the stars wondering if the medicine cat was looking down on them currently. After a moment of silence, the leader rose back to his paws and retreated to the back of the leaders, ending his announcements.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 27th, 2018 at 10:30 AM.
Old May 27th, 2018, 07:46 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

@starfall @Brilliance @Duskflight @Suspiciousmindz

Goldenstar was more then relieved that tensions, while still seeming high, didn’t make any clan seem like a threat. He wondered how these battles could be solvedwithout bloodshed, but negotiations never seemed like they would be likely. He had never heard of them in his lifetime, which wasn’t very long, but still. If one clan wouldn’t give up, would it just be cat after cat after cat getting killed until no one was left? That was against the warrior code, right? As Goldenstar slowly got farther into these questions, the voices of the other clan leaders rang through his ears, and he snapped to attention.

Relieved to hear that everything was good with the clans that had gone so far, the tom decided that he would share next, trying to keep the anxiety out of his voice. He hadn’t done this yet, what if he messed up? Before he froze up, he stopped himself, and began to speak. “Shadowclan is doing well, prey is becoming abundant,” That was maybe a stretch, but Golden continued speaking, “Daydream has taken on Flashpaw as an apprentince. Sadly, Halfgaze has disappeared, and Windygale has taken her place” That was all he needed to say, right? Before the anxiety welled up too much, Golden sat back down, looking over at Windygale and smiling slightly, trying to give a bit of support.

Last edited by :blue:; May 27th, 2018 at 07:47 PM.
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:35 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Once Shadowclan finished speaking, Passionstar supposed it was his turn. The other leaders went, his first time in this area. It felt...weird, almost. Nonetheless, he was here. He needed to focus on what was at task instead of the whirlwind thoughts in his mind. Fairly, Passionstar kept his composure until it was his turn. He exerted a type of confidence - for Thunderclan. Not himself. Usually, the tom was vague with his words, simply stating what needed to be said before he’d relax again. Evidently, everyone must be wondering where Snowstar was...the last time the gathering happened, she was the one in his place.
Passionstar stepped forward, smiling at the others before he let out a breath of relief. He wasn’t used to speaking before a crowd - Thunderclan? Yes. The entire clans? Epic N-O. “Thunderclan is faring well.” He first said, making sure everyone knew everything was good on their side of the forest. “As if it’s not obvious, Snowstar has resigned, I’m the new leader of Thunderclan,” he paused for a moment, flickering his tail toward Powdernose. “Thunderclan’s newest deputy is Powdernose.” A gentle smile caressed his maw. “Thunderclan’s medicine cat has received her new name: Caliaflame.” Passionstar proceeded to name off the newest warriors and apprentices that would do Thunderclan justice. He usually didn’t talk much, not that he was an introvert. He preferred to listen, but announcing events at a gathering was a mouthful for him.
Once he finished, he padded back to his spot, head high to display a feign confidence. Among other leaders, you never wanted to show weakness.

@starfall | @Duskflight | @.:Blue Wishes:. | @Suspiciousmindz
Old May 29th, 2018, 12:13 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

as passionstar began speaking, the siamese tom's entire body froze up. his eyes widened and he sucked in a large, heavy breath, a tremble scouring through his entire body. no- no- gah! powdernose's name finally came up, sending a burning heat through his body, embarrassment clawing at him. he lowered his head quickly, a silent whimper breathing through clenched jaws. calm yourself, powdernose. wouldn't want to make a scene, would you? the voice purred in his mind, cold dread creeping up his spine. go away! leave me alone! powdernose's ears flattened against his head, a frown pulling at his lips. aw, are you embarrassed? poor little coward. too frightened to even attend a gathering, hm? his claws scraped at the surface beneath him, limbs twitching as he had a mental battle with hinself.
you're overreacting.
Old May 29th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Duskflight @Fuzzyfeline

Once the leaders had finished sharing their announcements, Blazingstar turned to Grousestar, speaking low enough for the leader to hear, hoping that Fallenstar -- if any of the other leaders -- wouldn't hear him speaking. "Grousestar, I would like to accompany you back to SkyClan territory, or at least part of the way. I must speak to you in private," he spoke, his gaze almost begging the other leader to accept his proposition. Even if he didn't, Blazingstar would still follow the brown tabby in hopes of getting his words to him.

Letting Grousestar answer, Blazingstar turned to Buttercupbreeze at the bottom of the Seastones, his gaze was firm for once, clear that he was on a mission. He jumped down from the rocks only to rest his fluffy tail over her shoulders and begin to walk, hoping his tail was enough to bring the deputy away from the others so he could speak to her for a moment.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread