Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: May Gathering [Leaders]

Running late wasn't something that the Skyclan leader actively tried to do, if anything, he much preferred to be early above all else. But perhaps he had put off heading to the gathering, the memories of the previous gathering still fresh in his mind. He needed to clear his head and get himself level again before he took his clan to the 'peaceful' gathering of clans. Despite taking the time to cool himself off and collect his thoughts, he was still deeply bothered by what had transpired. He would need to keep his eye on that Riverclan leader. He was hostile and unable to hold his own wagging tongue and if Grousestar wasn't careful, his own tongue could start wagging. He hoped not, he hoped he had the self control and he believed that, for the most part, he could control himself better than most of the other leaders. But regardless, he was weary of this gathering.
And yet here he was, padding his clan into the clearing where all of the other clans had gathered. His head wasn't held high, but level, his emerald gaze collected and neutral, and the lightest, pleasant smile fixed on his muzzle. However it was slightly less cheerful and upbeat than what it usually was. It wasn't forced, but it didn't hold the extreme optimism he had been known for.
Letting his clan filter in amongst the others, he made his way up to the true Seastones, easily making the bounds to join the other leaders. There were new faces, and he was glad to see that all of the other clans were here. Unlike the past gathering. There was plenty to catch up on that was for sure. Nodding his head politely to each and every leader, the Skyclan leader would quietly take his seat next to Blazingstar with no verbal greeting. His tail curled neatly around his paws and he allowed his shoulders to relax slightly. He would show no outward signs of tension, but he would allow his gaze to occasionally flicker over to the black tom that served as Riverclan's leader.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 19th, 2018, 05:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Brilliance @hiraeth @.:Blue Wishes:. @Aurora Australis @starfall @Suspiciousmindz @Fuzzyfeline @Duskflight @Empress Of Evil

(( I'm not impatient.. No.. Not at all ))

Rowanflower slipped up next to fallenstars flank as they entered the clear, admittedly she wasn't so keen on coming to gathering. There was always the opportunity to to blame it on her kits, explain she needed to leave due to forgetting to give either gorsekit or shorekit their feeding but she had reluctantly followed behind obliged to accompany the fallenstar to the gathering. He needs all the support he could gather. she gently ran her tail down his flank reasuringly as she passed by him and took her place at the base of the rock nearest the newer deputies, word had spread about halfgaze which had been disappointing to even her. Now another tom took her place seated next to powdernose the thunderclan deputy. She dragged in a deep sigh and moved up next to them seated beneath fallenstar and keeping her gaze purely on the riverclan cats who now merged into the mass of cats beneath them.

She passed a tender glance at the new shadowclan deputy enhancing few words than resuming her watch on the cats below. "You must be the new Shadowclan deputy" she said gently, not turing to look at the other tom. Both powdernose and this new tom seemed somewhat on edge, who wouldn't be? Rowanflower couldn't help but supress a gentle chuckle at it, with this constant change of leadership soon enough veterans like Auroraflame would disappear and nobody would understand what to do anymore. She turned her head to glance up at fallenstar who had seemingly shuffled farther away from the other leaders, her gaze softened and filled with warmth and encouragement. You can do this, I'll be here if you need me to be, to step in for you. as she turned her gaze fell upon the familiar pelt of buttercupbreeze appear next to blazingstar. Relief flooded her gaze and she blinked a gentle welcome as the she cat padded closer and took a seat beneath her own leader. Despite tensions between windclan and riverclan she wasn't hesitant to be welcoming to buttercup although she didn't speak.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; May 19th, 2018 at 07:59 PM.
Old May 20th, 2018, 01:25 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

The inky black deputy followed her leader closely, turning her head back every now and again to check that no one had fallen behind. By the smell and looks of it, all the other clans were already here. Typically SkyClan wasn’t last, as Grousestar did like to be punctual, but it seemed that this time they were the last to enter.

Auroraflame wasn’t looking particularly hostile at this point in time. If anything, her expression was slightly bored. The deputy was expecting something to happen, likely something such as Blazingstar and Fallenstar getting into a fight again. She had gotten used to violence between the clans so really she wouldn’t be surprised by more drama. I know I’m expecting something bad to happen, but hopefully nothing will, she thought, her eyes darkening. She stopped at the entrance to Seastones and waited for every cat to file in before she made her way towards the other deputies.

She briefly glanced at the other deputies before taking a seat next to Rowanflower. “Hey,” she greeted Rowanflower quietly before turning to look at the other deputies. Buttercupbreeze was somewhat familiar, Rowanflower probably the most familiar because she’d had the most interaction with the RiverClan deputy, and the rest were new. She parted her jaws and tasted the scent of ThunderClan and ShadowClan. She then looked up at the leader’s rock and noticed that Passionblaze was up there. Was he the new ThunderClan leader? Had something happened to Snowstar? Her gaze then flickered to the ShadowClan. It was still Goldenstar. Something must’ve happened to Halfgaze, she concluded. Honestly, she didn’t feel particular concerned about what had happened. She hadn’t known the former ShadowClan deputy very well and unless she’d died, she didn’t exactly care that there was a new deputy. “Hello. I take it you’re the new ThunderClan and ShadowClan deputies?” she said questioningly to the two toms. She gave them a kind smile, knowing that they must feel a little nervous. The ThunderClan deputy certainly seemed anxious and not very open to conversation. He would get used to it after a few moons. Just look at Auroraflame, she had been the SkyClan deputy for many moons and despite being the deputy of the newest clan, she dared to consider herself the most confident of the deputies. She wasn’t nervous about having the eyes of so many cats on her and she wasn’t nervous about greeting another deputy, new or old.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; May 20th, 2018 at 01:36 AM.
Old May 20th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Duskflight @starfall @.:Blue Wishes:. @Brilliance

"Evening, Grousestar," he spoke calmly as the SkyClan leader sat down beside him. He kept a rather polite tone towards the tabby, wanting to keep on his good side. He was planning on doing it tonight. He was going to ask Grousestar about an alliance again. The first time he asked, the leader wanted to stay neutral, but SkyClan had to pick a side now. It was long overdue and having an evenly matched battle each time they fought would only cause war forever. SkyClan was their changing point. "Glad to see you're still around, the clans seem to be having a lot of changed ranks lately," he commented, staring down at the deputies then looking at ThunderClan's new leader.

Once Grousestar was given a chance to respond, Blazingstar let out a long sigh. The greeting stage had dragged on long enough. It was time for the Gathering to begin now. "Shall we begin?" He asked the leaders rather loudly.
Old May 20th, 2018, 04:21 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

powdernose passed a polite, though shaky, nod to the other deputies, aiming it mostly at auroraflame. he remained silent, however, and sat anxiously as he waited for the leaders to begin. his gaze flicked up to where passionstar sat, hoping the thunderclan leader would look at him like he did when they were apprentices, telling powdernose that everything would be okay, that he didn't need to be so skittish. the siamese deputy then closed his eyes and looked across the crowd, still not seeming to find the one he truly wanted to see. i guess he didn't come, powdernose thought, shoulders falling. he shook his head with a sigh, perking up and masking his face with that of confidence despite the thoughts soaring through his mind. keep your head up and set an example of thunderclan. you don't want it to seem as though passionstar made a faulty decision of deputy, do you? he curled his tail up over his spine, chest puffing out and eyes bright and narrowed. you can do this.
Old May 20th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Suspiciousmindz @starfall @.:Blue Wishes:. @Brilliance

"Good evening, Blazingstar." Meowed the brown tabby in response, turning his gaze to fix a much lighter and pleasant smile upon his face, head slightly dipping. The polite tone was a much needed relief and quietly, he was thankful that at least one leader wouldn't be trying to start something this gathering. He was curious of what had happened between Thunderclan and Shadowclan however, seeing as Passionblaze was representing the forest clan. What had prevented them from coming the previous gathering? Flicking his ears, he'd glance slightly down towards the deputies as the Windclan leader made mention of changed ranks. He was right, there were certainly new faces among the deputies. "Glad to still be around. I could say the same about you." Again his gaze flickered to the Riverclan leader. Maybe his attitude had changed. He wasn't overly eager to find out and in a way, he wasn't overly happy to see that he was still up on the leader's rock. Surely it would only lead to trouble further along.
Minutes dragged on it seemed before Blazingstar let out a sigh, Grousestar turning his head to look at him with an almost sympathetic smile. "Now would be as good as ever. Who would like to go first?" Now he would turn his gaze upon the others, offering the chance up to them to start off with their clan news.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 21st, 2018, 07:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@.:Blue Wishes:. @Brilliance @Duskflight @Suspiciousmindz
As he hauled himself up the steep boulder, he felt a tickling sensation on his flank, causing him to swivel his head and look at his deputy in confusion. The two had grown close since the incident a moon or so ago regarding Tumblesteps disappearance and the death of her kit, but, a bit after that he had begun to avoid his clanmates, hide away in his den. That had only begun to change recently...very, very recently. He gave Rowanflower a curt nod and continued.

His lapis optics watched the Skyclan leader as he appeared, and felt his blood boil as the Windclan leader immediately latched onto him. Leech, groveler, that's all Blazingstar was in the eyes of the Riverclan leader, he didn't understand how him and Russetstar were friends. 'They're both frauds.' He felt his fur prickle at the voice, a familiar feeling burned within him. In an effort to push it away the burly tom picked himself up and began to pad forward, refusing to look at any of the leaders "I'll go first." he stated, voice low, guttural. 'Can't hide it, you know it's true. Just don't want to accept it...that you've stooped down to their level.' It was always that voice, the loudest voice, that managed to set him on edge.

Fallenstar stopped walking as soon as he was a little farther ahead than the rest of the leaders, tail twitching behind him. "Riverclan is doing well." he began, casting glances to the other leaders before beginning. "The loss of Juniperpaw was tragic...but, in an effort to continue growing, Heatherfur has taken the place of the former Medicine Cat." he called, casting a glance toward the molly. He still didn't trust her, but he felt a flicker of satisfaction at his words. She used to be Blazingstars, and now she was appart of Riverclan. Of course he didn't state that aloud, the rest of the clans needn't to know, all they needed to know was that Riverclan was fairing well, that they had no reason to fear the rest of them. "We had some felines join Riverclan, Twigdove, Skykit, and Lunakit. We've also had a few kits become apprentices, Patchpaw, Frozenpaw, and Riverpaw." he announced. "Other than that, prey is returning to our streams. That is all." as he was finishing he turned on his heels and began to pad back towards the back of the leaders group, casting Blazingstar a glance as he walked past the flame colored tom, a bit of a smirk twitching at the corners of his lips before they melted back into his usual stotic expression.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 21st, 2018, 11:10 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Passionstar may have been new to this, but he seen Snowstar do it quite often. With that installed in his head, he remained in a straightened posture, nodding respectfully towards each leader - even Shadowclan and Windclan. Currently, Passionstar had no beef with anyone, and as long as everyone else was calm, then he would remain composed as well. Passionstar usually wasn’t the one for much conversation, preferring to listen, but keeping a dutiful smile plastered on his maw as Fallenstar offered to announce Riverclan’s news. Passionstar was quite certain that many felines can read between the lines, inferred that he was the new leader of Thunderclan, and the small Siamese was his deputy, Powdernose. Soon enough, he’d announce it when it was his turn. He wanted the other leaders to go first - after all, they’ve been leaders longer than him. His eyes briefly glanced over towards the other deputies, checking to make sure Powdernose was fitting in, recalling how skittish his best friend was. He did smile broadly over to them, smiling brightly to all the cats below them. It was still exhilarating, yet frightening to know that he was among the leaders. He must had looked ragged compared to the others. He hardly got any sleep during the night, in lieu of taking nightly runs to tire himself out. It didn’t work, however. He only looked down briefly at his paws, itching to start running again because he hated being stationary, but once the Riverclan leader began delivering his news, Passionstar gave his undivided attention to the Black tom.

@starfall | @Duskflight | @.:Blue Wishes:. | @Suspiciousmindz
Old May 22nd, 2018, 07:19 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@hiraeth @Celestial @Fuzzyfeline @Empress Of Evil

Windygale almost jumped out of his fur when the other deputies arrived. He felt like a piece of fresh-kill, being looked over to see if it was good to eat. Of course, it wasn’t that extreme. It was simply his nerves acting up on him. He wanted to get to know these cats, though they may be enemies. “Yes, I’m the ShadowClan deputy,” he said proudly, though wincing internally when his voice cracked and went up another octave. He struggled to get it in control, hating the humiliation. Once he was sure he could talk again, he offered a small smile that, fortunately, seemed pretty genuine to him. “I’m Windygale. And you?”
Well, that was that. He introduced himself. He tried to maintain eye contact with the other she-cats, especially the WindClan deputy. He wanted to remember all of their names and faces so he didn’t humiliate himself later. Plus, WindClan was his ally. He gazed about the clans murmuring amongst each other. He opened his maw to say something, then glanced back at the leaders. He didn’t envy Goldenstar’s position. Being deputy was stressful enough; he couldn’t imagine being leader. As Fallenstar announced that his Clan was doing well, he nodded toward the RiverClan deputy, hoping his eyes said what his awkward mouth couldn’t.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 22nd, 2018, 07:23 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@.:Blue Wishes:. @Brilliance @starfall @Suspiciousmindz

The Skyclan leader drew quiet as the dark burly tom of Riverclan shouldered his way to the front to announce his clan news first. In a way, it didn't exactly surprise him that the aggressive, or at least that's how he appeared to Grousestar, wanted to go first. None of the other leaders would object either, there was no reason to.
So quietly he listened and nodded his head with a polite smile to hear that Riverclan was doing well, but his smile ceased as he heard about Juniperpaw. He hadn't met the young medicine cat, in fact, he couldn't recall meeting any of the medicine cats aside from his own, but the loss of any life was tragic. His head nodded as he heard that they at least did have a replacement medicine cat. It would be even more devastating if they were left with no cat to tend to their sick or injured.
"Good to hear Fallenstar." Grousestar meowed with that polite smile of his, giving him a small nod before looking around at the other leaders. None of them seemed to make a move to stand up, so he did instead. "I suppose I'll go next!"

Clearing his throat, the lean muscled brown tabby strode forward, looking upon the sea of cats below.
"Skyclan is also fairing well. Auroraflame remains deputy-" He would pause to nod with a bright smile to the black she-cat before continuing. "- and Shinefang remains our medicine cat." Now he would search for the older tom in the crowd, giving him a nod, before assuming his report. "Prey is returning quickly enough and no major illnesses have affected our clan. We welcome two new apprentices, Kestrelpaw and Eaglepaw." Flicking his tail, he'd almost sort of bow before stepping away and taking his seat back where he was originally.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; May 22nd, 2018 at 07:24 PM.
Closed Thread