Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2016, 05:47 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Bleddyn had only a second to turn to face the snarl of another cat before he felt claws sink into his shoulder blades. Snarling with rage, he fell to the ground with a thud, allowing this feline to sink their claws into his skin. "I'm not apart of this!" he yowled towards the cat before a familiar scent made him realize this wasn't about this war. "Onyx!" he snarled, turning over so he laid on his back, crushing the tom under his weight. Although quickly, he got back to his paws and spun to face the Oriental, fury blazing in his eyes.
Onyx smiled. At least the tom knew who he was dealing with, or at least he thought he did. Onyx was on a kill streak, and he wanted Bleddyn on that list.
"Bleddyn. Wonderful to see you again." he growled, circling Bleddyn.
"I see you left Sedrik's side as well, such a pity... She'll never see you again." he snarled.
He jumped over Bleddyn, and shot himself up towards Bleddyn's side with his shoulder. Another move relying on his strength.
Old December 14th, 2016, 05:55 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

Onyx smiled. At least the tom knew who he was dealing with, or at least he thought he did. Onyx was on a kill streak, and he wanted Bleddyn on that list.
"I see you left Sedrik's side as well, such a pity... She'll never see you again." he snarled.
He jumped over Bleddyn, and shot himself up towards Bleddyn's side with his shoulder. Another move relying on his strength.
Ivypaw saw the cats fighting eachother, and talking to eachother? She tilted her head and watched the two
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 14th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

Sobek cx

"Sobek means nothing to me and neither does Lilith," he snarled back hearing the name of a feline he wished to never see again. Onyx would never understand and Bleddyn would never grasp why this feline was out to get him. Even so, Bleddyn took the threat and crouched down as the guard leaped over him. Once he had landed, Bleddyn stood back up and was surprised by the strength that hit his shoulder, throwing him off balance and causing him to stumble. For a moment, Bleddyn struggled to gain his paw steps and he turned towards Oynx and aimed a blow at the felines face, his claws outstretched and a ruthless meaning behind the aimed blow.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 14th, 2016, 06:06 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Sobek cx

"Sobek means nothing to me and neither does Lilith," he snarled back hearing the name of a feline he wished to never see again. Onyx would never understand and Bleddyn would never grasp why this feline was out to get him. Even so, Bleddyn took the threat and crouched down as the guard leaped over him. Once he had landed, Bleddyn stood back up and was surprised by the strength that hit his shoulder, throwing him off balance and causing him to stumble. For a moment, Bleddyn struggled to gain his paw steps and he turned towards Oynx and aimed a blow at the felines face, his claws outstretched and a ruthless meaning behind the aimed blow.
(Let me just say I knew I was wrong somewhere lol)
Onyx let out a yowl as he felt a stinging pain hit his face along his left eye. He stepped back, and shook his head. Bringing his paw to the wound, he saw the blood and looked up.
"Lilith may mean nothing to you, but you still hurt her. All because she refused to be your... toy..." he snarled.
"I hate... no, I loathe those who manipulate others. They never last long when they try to fight me... You will be no different!"
He now used his speed, and ran around in circles around the tom, and then lunged fir his thighs, hoping to latch on.
Old December 14th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

(Open)
Amberclaw hissed at the Skyclan warriors. She being raised in the Evil Era had never know of Starclan, she only knew what she had been told by the leader, Blazingnight. She yowled and ran into the crowd of cats, looking for someone to fight her. A slight fear and excitement ran through her mind. She being excited for her first battle after just becoming a warrior. And fearing the fight because, what if it ended up being her last battle?

(also open)
Cloverwhisker poked her head out of the nursery, the young queen was expecting kits soon. A smile spread across her maw, finally. Someone to save the clans, save them from the awful leaders that had taken charge and banned talk of Starclan. Oh yes, she had a good feeling about this nee clan. Risking their lives to save cats they didn't even know. She stood and walked out into the clearing, watching. She would have joined the fight if not for her expecting, and especially so soon.
Old December 14th, 2016, 06:11 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
(Open)
Amberclaw hissed at the Skyclan warriors. She being raised in the Evil Era had never know of Starclan, she only knew what she had been told by the leader, Blazingnight. She yowled and ran into the crowd of cats, looking for someone to fight her. A slight fear and excitement ran through her mind. She being excited for her first battle after just becoming a warrior. And fearing the fight because, what if it ended up being her last battle?

(also open)
Cloverwhisker poked her head out of the nursery, the young queen was expecting kits soon. A smile spread across her maw, finally. Someone to save the clans, save them from the awful leaders that had taken charge and banned talk of Starclan. Oh yes, she had a good feeling about this nee clan. Risking their lives to save cats they didn't even know. She stood and walked out into the clearing, watching. She would have joined the fight if not for her expecting, and especially so soon.
Amberclaw can attack Ivypaw, shes late for being a warrior ( Im lazy ) But shes not in Skyclan she came with them from Riverclan )
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 14th, 2016, 06:12 PM
The weirdo

My Mood: In Love

Hinderpawran into the clearing, fighting cats clouded the clearing, "Whats going on?" There must be sides.

My deviantart account: http://chanceypants.deviantart.com/

Please go here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1656 its my way of earning koins and making others art and writing
Old December 14th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

(Let me just say I knew I was wrong somewhere lol)
Onyx let out a yowl as he felt a stinging pain hit his face along his left eye. He stepped back, and shook his head. Bringing his paw to the wound, he saw the blood and looked up.
"Lilith may mean nothing to you, but you still hurt her. All because she refused to be your... toy..." he snarled.
"I hate... no, I loathe those who manipulate others. They never last long when they try to fight me... You will be no different!"
He now used his speed, and ran around in circles around the tom, and then lunged fir his thighs, hoping to latch on.
He hissed with pain as claws met his hind legs and he struggled to keep his footing, fighting back all urges of falling to the ground where he'd be left vulnerable. Hissing through gritted teeth, his gaze bored down into that of Onyx's "Even if I may die here, my legacy lives on in the kits you call yours," he paused, kicking out his hide legs in attempt to throw him off. Bleddyn was mainly playing defense, allowing this feline to do his work on him. "Just watch their personalities, I guarantee at least two show signs of me in them," he sneered now, digging his claws into the earth. "Lilith won't recover from the things I did to her and you know that! Her mind is driving her crazy!" It was becoming obvious that Bleddyn was merely letting this cat have an easy battle. Bleddyn seemed to have mentally given up as if somewhere along the line something changed him, but that didn't matter now. The past was the past.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 14th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Amberclaw can attack Ivypaw, shes late for being a warrior ( Im lazy ) But shes not in Skyclan she came with them from Riverclan )
Amberclaw noticed Ivypaw, she didn't recognize her so she pounced at her, claws outstretched and going for the throat "I'll kill you!" She she-cat yowled as she flew through the air towards the slightly younger cat.
Old December 14th, 2016, 06:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Rowanpatch had heard cries from further up the past, mostly complaints and enthusiastic cries of victory. After she had followed the scent she was confused to find another clan. She didn't reckonise the scent of windclan or riverclan even thunderclan. She knew that battle was coming one day. Following after these felines they started hearing her camp. This puzzled her greatly. Was a shadowclan patrol leading them ahead? Flicking her tail she crouched low between a fern and a bramble bush. She watched. She waited. They entered the camp and she started to get antsy hearing screams of anger. Batting her eyelashes she got up and started padding in after them. Shadowclan and these, un classified felines battling like their lives depended on it. It problably did. Lashing her tail rowanpatch had watched for a while listening and trying to comprehend what was going on. Seemingly unnoticed for the Time she sat watching. She grew bored after a while, then strutting confidently into the mob of angry fighting cats, rowanpatch looked around. She had heard insults thrown about including starclan and the darkforest. She was originally a starclan follower but she seemed neutral about believing so strongly in the cats to die for them. She didn't even know them that well for that fact. Who should I attack, the supporters or the random clan she never new about. rowanpatch stood alone, no attackers to be faced. Who could she attack? If she tried it would problably end up worse, potencialy attacking a clan mate who believed in starclan or the other cats.. If they fought for the right reasons. Perhaps she would jump in with a friend. She was nimble and quick to her paws so with no attackers she prepared for ambush, any direction really. Swivelling her head in a cautious manner. She seeped through the crowd trying to pin point a point of advantage in battle. Hopefully someone attacked so she didn't have to make the choice.Hey, where was blazingnight? she thought instantly nothing she couldn't spot the leader, in fact she hadn't spotted her the whole time she had been in camp admiring everyone's battle skills and trying to pin point friends and enemies. As she continued through the mob of caterawhauling cats she felt the sun beat down on her shoulders making her wish she had a chance to just go jump into the riverclan river and deprive herself of the heat. Perhaps she should? Before the border dispute or whatever is was to tense, perhaps not. Not now.
Open!)

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread