Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM

Old December 25th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"About earlier, I rather not tell you in front of everyone." Moonpaw mewed. She pressed her nose into Wildpaw's fur, "Anyway, Spiriteddark would be cool." Moonpaw mewed. She clawed the ground beneath her. She began to get annoyed with everything. It felt like ants crawling around her pelt. She got up, looking around at all the cats. Well, you are starting to get annoyed with your clan huh little Moon?
Yeah, just get me out of here...
The voice led her away from the other cats, to a small part of the territory.
Wildpaw blinked when she said that. It was one of those mood swings she had. She seemed ... uncomfortable? He shook the weird feeling he had with a shake of the head. She was now leaving, pretty eagerly. "Alright. I understand." He turned and started following her, wondering what she had to tell him. It seemed pretty serious, more than usual. He went after her in the territory, giving a look at the new leader. He looked around, finding the nearest warrior. "I'm going to catch up on my morning duty with moonpaw, we'll be out for a few, if anyone's looking for us. Anyone being spiriteddark more than anyone." he told them before running after moonpaw to the territory.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 25th, 2016, 10:50 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Flamingstride dipped his head in honor before yowling out his new leaders name "Russetstar, Russetstar, Russetstar!!" he called, determination and pride dripped from his words 'And so begins a new era....a better era....I hope.' he thought, his dark orange pelt rose slightly as images of dead warriors flashed in his mind. The dark orange tom shook his head and smiled at the new leader 'Riverclan is under a new, better, and wiser form of leadership now, we will prosper, we will push through.' he thought, happiness radiated from the warrior as he smiled up at the marbled leader, loyalty gleamed in the toms amber eyes.

Elmkit smiled triumphantly as his guess came out correctly, his chocolaty brown fur fluffed up with excitement as he heard his clanmates call the leaders name, hearing this sort of thing for the first time. This feeling he felt at the moment, it made his stomach to flips, it made his heart beat even quicker than when he's running, it made his brain go haywire. This feeling, it made him happy, more than happy, it made him feel warm and inspired, and he loved the way it felt. The young tom stood up on his hind legs, lifted his muzzle and closed his eyes "Russetstar! Russetstar! Russetstar!" he called, each one louder than before, each one filled with more and more hope, loyalty, honor, and determination than the previous. The brown tom opened his ocean blue eyes and looked at the new leader, hope blossomed in the toms heart as he layed his eyes upon the russet colored tom, his eyes began to shine with joy 'Is this....what it's supposed to feel like? Is this what it's like to be apart of a clan?' he thought to himself as he gently sat himself back down and wrapped his tail around his paws, awaiting for the leader to finish his speech.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 25th, 2016, 11:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Lashing his tail, a broad shoulder tom sat. Curling his tail gently around his paws. Fixating his gaze on the Tom that loomed over top of them. Loomed over the whole of riverclan. Perhaps Russetstar was not like bucknight. Even the name scared the living day lights out of him. Surely not because I couldn't beat him tooth and claw, it's just the ex-communication from the clan. I may have lived through it but that would be the most suffering I have ever done in my life. No. Don't think that way. he blinked back regret. Though he new he should have done something to save the clan whilst he had the chance to form an alliance in the clan to rebel. You are putting emotions before the clan. He reminded himself gingerly. Shaking his head and allowing the wind to ruffle his coat relaxed him a bit. Even though It soiled his pride when the skyclan cats they had no previous knowledge on came waltzing into riverclan to remove the dreadful Tom and thornfrost. Even though he was thankful, a pang of pity and regret still ebbed away at his pride. Though for my own sanity it was good enough, I would have walked right out of here if another moon of that Dark forest rubbish was still looming around. he sighed deeply. Returning his glance to Russetstar his gleaming green optics watched the Tom as he spoke. Though were drawn away when yowls from the crowd broke his train of thought.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 26th, 2016, 03:52 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Seeing her prediction was correct, her grin seemed to widen even more. Not because she was correct, but because of her friends words. Russetstar was the new leader, and she would be there to support him every step of the way, with every decision he made and every action he displayed. Russetstar! Russetstar!, Cloudrain yowled at the top of her lungs. It was like she was hoping that StarClan would be able to hear her. The silver tabby felt so proud for her best friend, he really deserved it. She knew that Russetstar would make RiverClan the best it could ever be and help everyone recover from the memories that haunted them, the memories that Bucknight starred in. Those memories would be wiped away. Over time, everyone would do there best to forget about the horrid times and live in the present. When Bucknight was leader, the thought left Cloudrain horrified and disgusted, knowing that such an awful cat was leading. Bucknight was one of the very few things that got on Cloudrain's nerves. Now that he was gone, the tabby was brighter then before, especially with Russetstar as leader.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 26th, 2016, 09:20 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

A fluffy, pale silver she kit was sitting in the crowd, watching the leader call the clan, with certainty, it seemed. Her ice-blue optics scanned the new leader carefully. Russetswirl. The kit realized, fur fluffing up to make her look sorta like a duck. Russetstar. She conceded to herself, eyes sparkling as she blew out one word from her lips."Russetstar! Russetstar! Russetstar!" Willowkit yowled ontop of her lungs, it was more of a squeak, but oh well, that didn't matter. Perhaps, this leader, could be a good one. Willowkit thought on, her ears twitching with thought. Her eyes twinkled with admiration for the new leader, it seemed, the suffix -star meant a good leader, that was, good, I suppose. Yes, that's good, so very good.

Pineneedle, sitting somewhere near the front row of the clan, orbs shining with pride, her apprentice, had gotten this far, from the apprentice that she first met that day of her apprentice ceremony. Oh, how long ago that was. The old warrior thought, eyes twinkling in amusement. Her old apprentice, was still missing, Aspenpaw. Her dark green optics darkened, twinkled with sadness. What if..they were dead? The thought broke the warrior's heart, they couldn't be, Aspenpaw was strong, and was surely capable of surviving on they're own, but are they really? She shook her head, giving back the proud look in her eyes as she passionately, and proudly called out her old apprentices new name. "Russetstar! Russetstar!"
Both open for a chat~

Last edited by seasalt; December 26th, 2016 at 09:23 AM.
Old December 26th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Oh hey, he sure is the new leader, that's awesome! Hickoryshine thought to himself as he listened to Russetstar proclaim that he was Riverclan's new leader, a thick rumbling purr bursting out of the young warrior as he hopped to his paws to eagerly begin shouting out the new leaders name.
"Russetstar! Russetstar! Russetstar! You got this buddy, I know it, show this clan what being a leader is all about!"
With a bright grin placed on his muzzle, he looked up at the russet tom with awe, wondering, or rather hoping that this tom would be better than the past leaders, though that likely wouldn't be very hard considering their last leadership were dark forest worshiping cats. Nonetheless Hickoryshine would be at Russestar's side till the day he died, he may not know the new leader very well, but every stranger is just a friend in disguise!

Stoatfang flicks an ear as he heard the tom announce that he was the new leader, his head nodding a bit with a quiet huff. The brown and white tom never really paid much attention to leadership, they were usually too busy to pay him much mind anyways.
"Russetstar. Russetstar. Russetstar. Wooo." Meowed the tom halfheartedly before huffing out a sigh and glancing around.
Is this meeting going to be over soon? Because I'm missing my plans to brag to cats, come on, hurry up, yes, you're leader, come onnn! His mind practically whined, begging for the announcement to be over, meaning no disrespect to Russestar of course, he just didn't really care.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 26th, 2016, 01:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Duskpaw nervously called out," Russetstar!"
Walnutpaw snarled," YOU'RE THE REASON MY BROTHER DIED! IF SKYCLAN HAD SIMPLY ABANDONED US THEN MY BROTHER WOULD STILL BE ALIVE NOT ROTTING IN THE DARKFOREST!! I DON'T CARE HE NEARLY KILLED ME, HE IS MY BROTHER AND SHOULD BE WITH ME!!!"
Duskpaw gulped," You'd be dead if he didn't die!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:09 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Pink Orca! @Goose @starfall @Skybird™ [please post here to ensure your ceremonies are done!]

It was just a touch before moonhigh, and the white light streamed onto Riverclan's camp as some slept, and others were left with patrols and their own personal buisiness to attend to. These were times when cats were busy, but Russetstar couldn't wait until morning for his own announcement, and the ceremonies that were already overdue with Bucknight's murder pushing them far too back. Striding out from his new den into the clearing, he surely seemed like there was a lot of pressure on the new leader to help his clan recover- but really, he knew that he had to do this, for everyone who depended on him. His clanmates, Starclan, his whole family- they needed him, and he was ready to serve the worthy cause. Stepping onto the streamstone carefully, His fur bristled nervously as he let out a loud yowl, to anybody who could hear him. "All cats old enough to swim, gather around the streamstone for a clan meeting!" He would make them proud- oh, that's what he would do.

Last edited by Fel; December 29th, 2016 at 11:12 PM.
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
@Pink Orca! @Goose @starfall @Skybird™ [please post here to ensure your ceremonies are done!]

It was just a touch before moonhigh, and the white light streamed onto Riverclan's camp as some slept, and others were left with patrols and their own personal buisiness to attend to. These were times when cats were busy, but Russetstar couldn't wait until morning for his own announcement, and the ceremonies that were already overdue with Bucknight's murder pushing them far too back. Striding out from his new den into the clearing, he surely seemed like there was a lot of pressure on the new leader to help his clan recover- but really, he knew that he had to do this, for everyone who depended on him. His clanmates, Starclan, his whole family- they needed him, and he was ready to serve the worthy cause. Stepping onto the streamstone carefully, His fur bristled nervously as he let out a loud yowl, to anybody who could hear him. "All cats old enough to swim, gather around the streamstone for a clan meeting!" He would make them proud- oh, that's what he would do.
Blackgaze carefully padded out from the warrior's den at hearing the call of RiverClan's new leader, her blank green gaze stared off straight ahead of her as she padded into the clearing and close to the streamstome. The black she-cat sat down to the side, her tail curling neatly around her paws as her unseeing eyes were fixed not exactly at Russetstar. Though, her ears her pricked up high and straight, swiveled towards the direction Blackgaze has heard the RiverClan leader's voice come from. Her full attention was on the tom, ready to hear his announcement. Even if the black cat couldn't see her leader, she could hear him just fine and that's all she really needed. It wasn't like Russetstar was going to act out and dance the announcements; no matter how hilarious that sounded.
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:19 PM
mapless wanderer

Neko (or silverpaw idk anymore) walked to stand under the stone, head tilted, and sat with his tail over his paws.an
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever